Sign in to follow this  
size of light

Crazy Brain-Spiders in a Jar: The Super-Thread for Psychology Students Monitoring This Forum

Rumour has it, psychology students study this forum, presumably to get some kind of misguided insights into the 'deluded belief systems of conspiracy theorists.'

So I figured we need a thread on this to allow them to study us more easily. Here it is.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 2

Brain spider are very real.

But they are not brain spiders that enter your body, well they do enter your body but not like an insect/parasite would.

These 'beings' are from Draco and can only identify themselves to you if you go looking for them.

They are very strong spiritual beings that can and have make contact with humans (information).

this is what i have heard so far, i think there is a picture circulating on the world wide web somewhere.

Interesting.

In this case, I was using the analogy of a kid who catches a spider in a jar to study it...with our conspiracy brains being the spiders and the psychology students being those kids.

i know an old lady who swears that consuming chicken reduces the effects

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

i know an old lady who swears that consuming chicken reduces the effects

thats why jesus ate fish, he was aware that fish protects our minds

1 minute ago, Jumpeogue said:

i know an old lady who swallowed a cat, fancy that, to swallow a cat

she swallowed the cat to catch the bird, she swallowed the bird to catch the spider

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

she swallowed the cat to catch the bird, she swallowed the bird to catch the spider

i dont think birds eat spiders.

2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

well, it wriggled and jiggled and tickled so much she was willing to try anything. if only she hadnt ate that fly , !!!

11 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

who is the Fisher King?

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

who is the Fisher King?

the Fisher King was Judas

1 hour ago, Jumpeogue said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, size of light said:

Rumour has it, psychology students study this forum, presumably to get some kind of misguided insights into the 'deluded belief systems of conspiracy theorists.'

So I figured we need a thread on this to allow them to study us more easily. Here it is.

Id like to know how they spot the bots in psychology class.

The bot tech is ever evolving, is psychology keeping up with AI I wonder?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, size of light said:

Interesting.

In this case, I was using the analogy of a kid who catches a spider in a jar to study it...with our conspiracy brains being the spiders and the psychology students being those kids.

i remember filling a jar with spiders when i was at school, why are kids asked to do that by teachers?

On 7/4/2019 at 12:13 AM, zArk said:

And now you know why there is an obesity problem these days , hungry Jacks and all the rest have nothing to do with it , its those bloody . nursery  rhymes . I knew there was something wrong with those evil little ditties ,but I couldn't put my finger on it ,now it has all become clear.

(study that you bastards)

On 7/3/2019 at 6:17 AM, size of light said:

Well well

Into the history books you go then 

Just look at this thread ... what a mess , if I was a psychology student reading this I would conclude conspiracy theorists are mentally retarded .... perhaps deluded ...only confirming what I've been taught ......

We are told there are a number of conditions , such as paranoid delusion, and persecution complex , where the suffer believes others are out to get him , the world is conspiring against him , people maybe stalking him ..........

There is a slight similarity between this and what conspiracy theorists believe ... we believe there is a conspiracy at the highest levels of government , our leaders do not love us , things are not as they seem .... 

Now , we could be correct , or we maybe crazy ... the only way to know is to examine the evidence upon which we have come to these conclusions ...

Just examine one event , the biggest in recent history ... 9/11 ...  there are 1000s of videos on this ... 10,000s of professional architects , engineers and pilots have come out and said the official story is a lie .... 6 independent laboratories have analysed 9/11 dust samples and found undeniable traces of termite used to demolish building , the evidence is overwhelming .

9/11 has been proved to be a conspiracy , and that is just the entrance to the rabbit hole!  

• Like 1

What I really want is for one of these psychology students to defy Mummy...I mean their teacher, and actually create an account and participate in this thread.

Eunuchs in a brothel all of them, and any teacher that would set monitoring this forum as an assignment isn't a teacher at all.

She's a programmer.

Edited by size of light

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Just look at this thread ... what a mess , if I was a psychology student reading this I would conclude conspiracy theorists are mentally retarded .... perhaps deluded ...only confirming what I've been taught ......

We are told there are a number of conditions , such as paranoid delusion, and persecution complex , where the suffer believes others are out to get him , the world is conspiring against him , people maybe stalking him ..........

There is a slight similarity between this and what conspiracy theorists believe ... we believe there is a conspiracy at the highest levels of government , our leaders do not love us , things are not as they seem .... 

Now , we could be correct , or we maybe crazy ... the only way to know is to examine the evidence upon which we have come to these conclusions ...

Just examine one event , the biggest in recent history ... 9/11 ...  there are 1000s of videos on this ... 10,000s of professional architects , engineers and pilots have come out and said the official story is a lie .... 6 independent laboratories have analysed 9/11 dust samples and found undeniable traces of termite used to demolish building , the evidence is overwhelming .

9/11 has been proved to be a conspiracy , and that is just the entrance to the rabbit hole!  

Oz ,, a psychology student would probably deduce that you're the forum nanny! :classic_angry:

and remember Oz,, you are being psycho analysed as you type! 👀

And maybe it's not just students of psychology that observe our rantings and stuff! 👀

Maybe some members of the Royal family have the odd peak! 🧛‍♀️

But! does it matter what others think ,, ? David spent years being ridiculed for what he believes! and it didn't stop him from continuing what he does so well.

Edited by jupiter12

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, Jumpeogue said:

i remember filling a jar with spiders when i was at school, why are kids asked to do that by teachers?

Jeezus! that's horrible ,, lesson purpose ,, - 'How to trap and torture another species' ,, 

The only good thing I learned in school was how to swim. ! 😎

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

What rabbit hole?

untitledcdfvcccc_zpswaca7fdc.png

what-to-do-with-alice-trapped-in-a-hole_

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

Oz ,, a psychology student would probably deduce that you're the forum nanny! :classic_angry:

I sometimes feel like  I'm a school teacher trying to keep order in an unruly class ....

You know those 2 or 3 kids in the class that just had to make a noise , had to joke about , distracted the whole class from the subject at hand ( I'm sure you were one of them) ... well it seems they've now all left school and come to this forum ...

Stupid jokes , silly pictures , videos of birds eating spiders , and worst of all posts that are not informative in anyway and just aren't worth reading . it's inane garbage , and you don't find this going on with any other forums , conspiracy or otherwise 

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

it's inane garbage , and you don't find this going on with any other forums , conspiracy or otherwise 

It's definitely a slog hanging around here.

Sometimes feels like waving your hand in front of the faces of a crowd of people in a trance (Tommy Robinson, Boris Johnson, Brexit, Trump is evil...zzzzzzz...such relentless, dead-headed banality).

Anyone know of any better forums to migrate to?

I think we can stick a fork in this one.

Edited by size of light