Tetragrammaton

Does Boris Johnson have ADHD/Autism?

Posted (edited)

Does Boris Johnson have ADHD/Autism?

He is easily distracted.

He cant hold an adult conversation for even a short moment.

He is incapable of holding up an argument. He loses concentration quite easily. 

His train of thought is non existent.

During his time at the Foreign Office he wasnt capable of reading government briefings, and had an incredibly short attention span.

He likes roughing up women and children.

Makes bizarre statements in supposedly serious debates.

Pay attention to his behaviour over the next 2 weeks.

Edited by Tetragrammaton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

He likes roughing up women and children.

What evidence of this do you have?

Posted (edited)

@itsalibs;

He had a "domestic" where the neighbours heard him roughing up his current girlfriend/victim. "Get off me"

then we have the episode where he roughed up the boy in the kids rugby demo on official government business. He steamrollered a wee boy into the ground 

He sees women, children and people as disposable. (How many children does Johnson have?!)

Johnson bears all the hallmarks of ADHD, and a undiagnosed form of autism.

His handlers know this. This is why they didnt want him debating live on TV.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

Posted (edited)

To add oil to the fire......

Here is a photo of Boris Johnson struggling to put on a boiler suit during his visit to BAE Systems in Glasgow the other day.. This is the man that thinks he can run a country but struggles greatly to put on an oversized boiler suit....

(If anyone here has video footage of this moment with the boiler suit, could you post here on this thread?)

boris-johnson-a-leadership-candidate-for

In cases of autism there is major issues of hand and eye coordination. A simple task for any average person is of great difficulty in a sufferer of autism; It could be the case that Johnson has a form of undiagnosed dyspraxia. This might go some way to explain the episode where he roughed up the boy in the rugby demo match. He just didnt have the hand-eye coordination to stop or avoid the child;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_coordination_disorder

Various areas of development can be affected by developmental coordination disorder and these will persist into adulthood,[11] as DCD has no cure. Often various coping strategies are developed, and these can be enhanced through occupational therapy, psychomotor therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy, or psychological training.

In addition to the physical impairments, developmental coordination disorder is associated with problems with memory, especially working memory.[16] This typically results in difficulty remembering instructions, difficulty organizing one's time and remembering deadlines, increased propensity to lose things or problems carrying out tasks which require remembering several steps in sequence (such as cooking). Whilst most of the general population experience these problems to some extent, they have a much more significant impact on the lives of dyspraxic people.[17] However, many dyspraxics have excellent long-term memories, despite poor short-term memory.[17]Many dyspraxics benefit from working in a structured environment, as repeating the same routine minimises difficulty with time-management and allows them to commit procedures to long-term memory.

People with developmental coordination disorder sometimes have difficulty moderating the amount of sensory information that their body is constantly sending them, so as a result dyspraxics are prone to sensory overload and panic attacks.[17]

Moderate to extreme difficulty doing physical tasks is experienced by some dyspraxics, and fatigue is common because so much energy is expended trying to execute physical movements correctly. Some dyspraxics suffer from hypotonia, low muscle tone, which like DCD can detrimentally affect balance.

This might also go some way to explain his clumsy behaviour in private around women. so in effect, his wife/girlfriend/deep state handler, becomes in effect his nanny.

If historical theologians got frustrated about how many angels they could fit on the head of a needle, then imagine how many demons will be crammed into Boris Johnson's skull when he steps through the door into 10 Downing Street.........

Edited by Tetragrammaton

Posted (edited)

Boris does not need to do anything other than read script prepared for him by his many aids, like the figurehead in front of the ship does not steer and operate the vessel, we are entering the end of yet another cycle where leaders are puppets who are programmed to decieve, they can check out any time they like, but they can never leave the hotel.

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Here is a photo of Boris Johnson struggling to put on a boiler suit during his visit to BAE Systems in Glasgow the other day.. This is the man that thinks he can run a country but struggles greatly to put on an oversized boiler suit....

(If anyone here has video footage of this moment with the boiler suit, could you post here on this thread?)

In cases of autism there is major issues of hand and eye coordination. A simple task for any average person is of great difficulty in a sufferer of autism; It could be the case that Johnson has a form of undiagnosed dyspraxia. This might go some way to explain the episode where he roughed up the boy in the rugby demo match. He just didnt have the hand-eye coordination to stop or avoid the child;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_coordination_disorder

This might also go some way to explain his clumsy behaviour in private around women. so in effect, his wife/girlfriend/deep state handler, becomes in effect his nanny.

If historical theologians got frustrated about how many angels they could fit on the head of a needle, then imagine how many demons will be crammed into Boris Johnson's skull when he steps through the door into 10 Downing Street.........

Here he is, throw him a sardine, the boiler suit reminded me of his counterparts in the video.

He is the one on the right at the helm but not really steering.

Edited by The Apprentice

23 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

@itsalibs;

He had a "domestic" where the neighbours heard him roughing up his current girlfriend/victim. "Get off me"

then we have the episode where he roughed up the boy in the kids rugby demo on official government business. He steamrollered a wee boy into the ground 

He sees women, children and people as disposable. (How many children does Johnson have?!)

Johnson bears all the hallmarks of ADHD, and a undiagnosed form of autism.

His handlers know this. This is why they didnt want him debating live on TV.

No, we have media reports that the neighbours heard her say that and it proves nothing.

He accidentaly knocked the child over in a rugby game.

You will see lots of smear attempts on Boris just like you will see deliberate attacks on the UK economy.

Funny how the papers report Moodys' as this credible trustworthy organisation when they are talking about reducing Britain's credit worthyness.

This was the same Moody's that gave triple A ratings to garbage leading to 2008.

This is simply the establishment trying to stop us leaving the EU.

1 minute ago, It'sallbs said:

No, we have media reports that the neighbours heard her say that and it proves nothing.

He accidentaly knocked the child over in a rugby game.

You will see lots of smear attempts on Boris just like you will see deliberate attacks on the UK economy.

Funny how the papers report Moodys' as this credible trustworthy organisation when they are talking about reducing Britain's credit worthyness.

This was the same Moody's that gave triple A ratings to garbage leading to 2008.

This is simply the establishment trying to stop us leaving the EU.

We can if we want, leave their false system and its monetary illusion behind any time we like, but we re not really trying.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

This is the man that thinks he can run a country but struggles greatly to put on an oversized boiler suit....

I struggle to get a  good finish when repainting a wall in my apartment but I have a BSc, MSc, CeMap and have worked as  Product Manager for a global manufacturer, have been a sales director,etc,etc

Stop repeating project fear nonsense Tetrgrammaton.

Edited by It'sallbs

He's just horribly inbred. All that royal incestuous blood has made him what he is today... cold, callous and easy to control. More immune to the programing because he was bred to be a political slave. 

Posted (edited)

So having observed the debate on ITV tonight here are some observations;

1: His hair was a mess: For whatever reason Johnson takes great issue with his hair. Its quite disturbing to see a grown man (a politician none the less) who cant do basic grooming with their hair. So again suggests issues with hand-eye coordination.

2: His tie was dishevelled. He couldnt fix his tie properly for a national TV debate. Even with media handlers. So again the hand-eye coordination issue suggestive of autism.

3: His wild use of his arms and movements of his hands; At times the way he used his hands in the debate was quite bizarre. He kept pointing his hand over bizarre statements.

4: The bags under his eyes. : Mr Johnson hasnt had a good nights sleep in a very long time. Suggestive of ADHD. Suggestive of anti-psychotic medication. Suggestive of being tormented by demons.

5: The body language in the debate; At one point he was actually swaying. He had great difficulty in keeping physically composed.

6:Johnson again gave incoherent answers. and he rambled on about things that bore no relevance to the questions given to him. Again also he was repeatedly asked a question on multiple occasions by both Hunt and the host, and failed to answer.

7: Again Johnson grew frustrated with not being in control and talked over both Hunt and Etchingham. At one point she had to verbally warn Johnson to remain quiet, and he ignored her and talked over her. Just like he done with the BBC Newsnight presenter Maitlis. Again suggestive of autism.

8: Within about 20 seconds of shaking the hand of Jeremy Hunt at the end of the debate, he sped out of the  TV studio avoiding contact with the audience and the studio crew. Again the lack of patience. The lack of control. The behaviour pattern of a drug addict/junkie seeking their next fix. I have a suspicion that he was given meds to tone down his erratic behaviour , and that he was briefed by his handlers, to have zero contact with the public in the studio, in case they saw his true nature and behaviour.

9: 9th July 2019; Moon squared Saturn at 11:22am (GMT)  Sun was in opposition to Saturn at 17:07 pm (GMT). Moon was in Libra. Very awkward conjunction of light and truth being hidden, to maintain a false balance. This suggests Johnson's behaviour pattern in 10 Downing Street is going to be disruptive, dishonest, diseased, and wholly false. Johnson's tenure at 10 Downing Street is going to inflict a heavy cost, that will cause a form of metaphorical destruction that is needed to clear a path for a new way.

If Boris Johnson knew what awaits him in 10 Downing Street, his arrogance and ego would disappear very quickly.......

Edited by Tetragrammaton
  • Like 1

He looks like Martin Clunes with downs syndrome

• Haha 1

And so Sir Kim Darroch is metaphorically flung under the bus for Johnson's ambition;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48939821

Sir Kim Darroch has resigned as British Ambassador to the United States. Here is the full text of his letter to Sir Simon McDonald, Permanent Under Secretary at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office:

"Since the leak of official documents from this Embassy there has been a great deal of speculation surrounding my position and the duration of my remaining term as ambassador. I want to put an end to that speculation. The current situation is making it impossible for me to carry out my role as I would like.

"Although my posting is not due to end until the end of this year, I believe in the current circumstances the responsible course is to allow the appointment of a new ambassador.

"I am grateful to all those in the UK and the US, who have offered their support during this difficult few days. This has brought home to me the depth of friendship and close ties between our two countries. I have been deeply touched.

"I am also grateful to all those with whom I have worked over the last four decades, particularly my team here in the US. The professionalism and integrity of the British civil service is the envy of the world. I will leave it full of confidence that its values remain in safe hands."

Keep in mind that Johnson has shown zero empathy for Darroch. Johnson knew full well that he was doing his job, due to his own time at the Foreign Office. My hunch is that Darroch wrote his resignation letter last night has the effects of the Saturn conjunction were wearing off from the conjunction of the 9th July 2019.

Whenever someone seeks to rise in political/corporeal power, there is always the rule that you try to make as few enemies as possible to ensure safe passage into office. 

Johnson has made an enemy of the civil service.

Johnson has made an enemy of the Foreign Office.

Johnson has made an enemy of MI6.

And this is all even before he steps foot in 10 Downing Street.

And this is before he gets the Downing Street Injection.

I think most of it is an act, if he was as bonkers as he pretends to be he wouldn't even be able to hold down a job shelf stacking at Tesco.

Johnson's performance will be scrutinised tonight, on The Andrew Neil Interviews.

Unfortunately the Saturn conjunction rears its head again tonight; The moon (Moon in Sagitarius 15:05pm GMT) is in a 315 degree waning Octile with Saturn at 18:43 pm (GMT); 12th July 2019. 

The Octile is very abrasive and agitating. Compound that with Saturn, the optics for Johnson tonight wont be good for him.

Posted (edited)

i think most of these lot, as most people, create techniques to buy thinking time when a question is fired at them

most are scared witless to speak their minds as are most of the 'upper crust'.

everything politicians say is a translation for us common folk

they want to say the right thing, they want to be loved and adored

i am certain that they are taught to not speak business or political jargon and most like the idea they are 'above' the commoners

Edited by zArk

Sorry about the huge post Tetragrammaton made I wanted to quote but here's something else to look at.

https://news.sky.com/video/boris-johnson-heckled-during-hustings-11762082

Another thing that pisses me off, and I saw Cameron do this as well, whenever questions are put to them, their eyes narrow as if thinking "You DARE question me?".

Well... Yeah you fucking useless prick, if you put yourself in the frame to be Prime Minister then surprise surfuckingprise you actually get held on both your words and actions.

How can these fuckwits not know this?

My biggest regret is never learning how to play card games. Can you imagine the tell Boris must have?!

On 7/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, Tetragrammaton said:

Hammered on coke all the time everyone knows that

• Like 1

Aaaaaand he is at it again;

https://old.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/cdwa09/apparently_borisjohnsons_huge_public_row_with/

Apparently, reported in PrivateEyeNews - but ignored by the main media. Thought this would very much be seen as public interest material? There’s a man about to become PM who has the morals of an alley cat! What is there that’s still undiscovered about Boris Johnson.

https://twitter.com/DinasDevil/status/1150765680716857344

So Carrie Symonds was actually arguing with Johnson over a supposed affair with a 28 year old violinist. While he was on the campaign trail. 

Another trait in autism is not having control over their impulses. So we see here the argument for Johnson having autism. He cant control himself even in high profile positions.

Much worse is to come.....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Now that Theresa May-Dybuuk is on the brink of leaving 10 Downing Street, it is always good to pay attention to the omens that surround any new leader. In occult terms political leaders are easily manipulated due to the chaos and the dark entities that surround them.

Johnson's use of the fish as a focal point is interesting;

Gematria for "fish". In Hebrew fish is called "Nun"

Nun has the Gematria value of 50 ,106,756

50: Dagh Gadhol; Great fish.

50: The Great Sea (an occult title of Binah/Saturn.)

50: "Pain","sorrows"

50: Unclean, impure.

50: "to ferment".

106: Line, cord.

106: "Attained".

756 doesnt have any interpretations of use in this instance.

Kipper in hebrew is spelt; Mem, Lamed,Yod, Tau. equals. 480.

480 : Lilith Queen of the Demons. Queen of the night. (consort of Samael; "Poison of God")

The taker of infants and newborns.

This thread continues the issue of all PM's wives (since Tony Blair) having a miscarriage, whilst they were in 10 Downing Street.

So either way Johnson's children (legitimate or otherwise) and Carrie Symmonds are all in for a really rough ride when Johnson steps over the threshold into 10 Downing Street.

And yes his speech last night was disturbing and freakish in equal measure.........

Tell me can you see the dybbuk in Boris Johnson's mouth..........

Edited by Tetragrammaton
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:18 AM, Tetragrammaton said:

Here is a photo of Boris Johnson struggling to put on a boiler suit

and heres ed milliband struggling to eat a bacon sandwich

v3-miliband-selwynv2.jpg&f=1

Posted (edited)

In  many cases Autism sufferers will have impulse control issues where it will come across like Aspergers. A point in case is here;

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-angela-merkel-stasi-leo-varadkar-murphy-comments-brexit-2019-7?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

Boris Johnson was reportedly heard asking aides whether Angela Merkel was in East Germany's Stasi police and questioned why the Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar isn't "called Murphy like all the rest of them?"

The comments were revealed by the Financial Times' journalist Philip Stephens, who reports that Johnson's previous comparisons between the European Union and Nazi Germany, destroyed trust between EU leaders and the man likely to become the United Kingdom's prime minister next week.

Stephens writes that: "At the Foreign Office [Johnson] was heard to muse as to whether Chancellor Angela Merkel had served in East Germany's Stasi secret police. French president Emmanuel Macron was a 'jumped-up Napoleon.'

"As for Ireland's prime minister, Leo Varadkar, 'Why isn't he called Murphy like all the rest of them'," adding that "such jibes find a way back to foreign capitals."During the Brexit referendum campaign, Johnson claims the EU was trying to create a superstate, as Hitler did.
Johnson was also filmed referring to the French as "turds," in comments which were removed from a BBC documentary.

The remarks are the latest in a long-line of offensive comments by the former foreign secretary In the past Johnson has called black Africans "piccaninnies" with "watermelon smiles," referred to Papua New Guinea-style orgies of cannibalism and chief-killing, and suggested that former US President Barack Obama had a "part-Kenyan... ancestral dislike of the British Empire."The latest revelation comes as the overwhelming favourite to replace May as prime minister, prepares to seek a renegotiation of the UK's Brexit deal with the EU. Johnson has insisted that the current Withdrawal Agreement is "dead" unless the controversial Northern Ireland "backstop" provision within it is removed completely.

EU negotiators have repeatedly insisted that the backstop, which ensures that no hard border will be put in place between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland after Brexit, cannot be removed from the deal.The EU's insistence is due in part to their commitment to defending Ireland's interests, with Varadkar insisting that any deal with the EU must include the backstop, in order to preserve the status quo on the island of Ireland.

A spokesperson for Johnson was contacted for comment.

Just a reminder to the deep state; As it stands you dont have the "medication" to control Johnson. Cause you are not sure what the side effects will be. And he doesnt have the attention span, to take instruction. And your medical "experts" are not sure of the side- effects  using MK Ultra tech on him would do.

Oooh its a difficult one isnt it?

And in the mean time Johnson will be getting the Downing Street Injection from the MIB.

And Theresa May's Dybbuk will be hanging around the office for the next couple of weeks......

Edited by Tetragrammaton

Posted (edited)

And again the shadow of Lilith the child murderer hangs heavy over Boris Johnson;

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/marina-wheeler-boris-johnsons-wife-says-im-cancer-free-after-two-ops-rg2jnf08j

The estranged wife of Boris Johnson has undergone two operations after being diagnosed with cervical cancer earlier this year, she reveals in The Sunday Times today.

Marina Wheeler, a QC who filed for divorce from Johnson after 25 years of marriage last September, was told by doctors in May that she had developed the disease after a screening in January identified abnormal cells.

After twice going through surgery, Wheeler writes in The Sunday Times, she now considers herself “cancer-free”. The 54-year-old describes her brush with cancer as a “profound experience” that has underlined “the incalculable value of holding close those who you love and trust”.

She says that her family, especially her sister Shirin, and her four children have been “wonderful” and supported her through her treatment. Shirin, a media adviser at the European Investment Bank, has helped care for Wheeler during her convalescence at home.

“Shirin has been my saviour,” Wheeler writes. “She was with me all the time and kept friends and family in the loop. She was endlessly attentive and took the unsavoury stuff in her stride.”

Wheeler has decided to reveal her diagnosis to encourage more women to receive cervical screening, known as smear tests.

“I know the take-up of smear tests is way down,” Wheeler says. “I know they can save your life. If people are willing to listen — as they seem to be — why not say so? Why be afraid? I would urge other women to make the time and do the tests.”

Wheeler has had regular screenings in the past but was late this time. “Something else always seemed more important,” she writes. “If you are basically healthy, active and energetic, it is easy to think you are immortal, but none of us is.”

She had no symptoms but was told three months ago at the Whittington Hospital in north London that she had cancer, and was referred immediately to the gynae-oncology unit at University College Hospital, London. It is the hospital where she gave birth to one of her children.

After two procedures — in June and July — her histology was clear, meaning the cancer had not spread and she would not need to receive further treatment such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

Wheeler writes that when a doctor first told her the diagnosis, she felt she was too busy to be ill: “I left thinking, ‘That’s absurd. I have no time for this. Quite apart from everything else I have a book to write’. . . I was going to Moscow with my friend Rachel.”

She did not end up taking the trip to Russia — instead she underwent treatment. After one operation, Wheeler developed surgical emphysema, which occurs when air is trapped under the skin. “I had puffed up like a balloon,” she writes.

“I looked like I was recovering from an amateur facelift . . . If you touched my skin there was a popping noise.”

She has had to delay the publication of her book, The Lost Homestead, a family memoir about her mother’s life and the partition of India. It will now be released next spring.

Now that she has recovered, Wheeler is planning a party for a friend whose birthday she missed through the illness.

Just some observations;

1: Her cancer diagnosis coincided with Johnson's leadership campaign. The synchronicity is quite stark. 

2:The attack on the woman's reproductive organs is the hallmark of Lilith.

3: Also the synchronicity of her face and skin puffing up at the same time has the diagnosis and operations, is suggestive of an actual occult/demonic attack. 

4: I have a hunch that her moment of receiving the diagnosis coincided with a Saturn conjunction. I cant prove that unless we have a date of diagnosis. But given what has gone down over the last few years suggests a definite connection.

5: Notice that at no point in the article is Boris mentioned by her. So it is suggestive that Boris never visited her in hospital at any point. He couldnt be bothered to visit the mother of his children. Again this is suggestive of the Autism rearing its head here. Also notice the lack of empathy.

6: In occult terms it suggests that the dybbuk knew who was going to win the conservative leadership election months in advance. And the dybbuk decided to exact an price on Johnson for his win. 

7: I would advise strongly that the deep state handler/"carer"/girlfriend that is Carrie Symonds from having a child with Johnson.  It will not end well.

The Dybbuk Is Hungry.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

This will be of interest to occultists and students of the occult;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/21/boris-johnson-route-to-number-10

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was born on 19 June 1964 in New York and is still known by his family as Al. Over the next 14 years he moved house 32 times across two continents as his father Stanley pursued a wide-ranging career. Only 22 when she had him, his mother Charlotte had given up her English degree at Oxford to accompany her husband to the US. Until the age of eight Boris was severely deaf with glue ear and was a subdued child. His mother encouraged him to be arty but Stanley inculcated an uber-competitive streak in his family.

Winning was the priority, whether running fastest, jumping highest or having the blondest hair, leading the young Al to set his sights on becoming “world king”. Unable to cope with with the constant moves and Stanley’s womanising, Charlotte suffered a severe breakdown when the family went to Brussels. Her absence in hospital led to the Johnson brood having to learn how to fend for themselves.

The term "World King"  has a very specific numeration in Gematria;

World; "Olam"  (Ayin, Vau, Lamed, Mem) comes to 706 or 146

King ;  "Melekh" ( Mem, Lamed, Kaph(final) )  comes to 570 or 90.

796:- "Calix Horroris"

236 ; Tzaphoni - "The Northern One" ; Lilith. (Tzaphoni is spelt Tzaddi, Peh,Vau,Nun,Yod)

Tzaphoni was one of the names given to Lilith to represent her attributes.

So while Boris is being told that one day he will be "world king", at the same time his mother is having a nervous breakdown, and being hospitalised........

So we see a pattern here. His mother was hospitalised. The mother of his children was hospitalised. So the presence of Lilith has been around Boris for a very long time........

Posted (edited)

So Marina Wheeler was subject to an occult/demonic attack this year, that almost killed her and disfigured her,(transmogrification/synchronicity with Theresa May-Dybbuk whose face was disfigured & altered during that infamous press conference).

And Boris's mother Charlotte Johnson Wahl was prone to disturbing episodes that could be interpreted as an occult attack on her;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6920473/Boris-Johnson-raised-chain-smoking-nanny-mother-hospital.html

Boris Johnson was raised by a chain-smoking nanny who 'became part of the family' while his mother was in and out of hospital with crippling mental health issues.

The nanny became the former foreign secretary's 'second mother', while his own was forced to leave the family to be treated for 'galloping' obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and depression.

Boris and his three siblings moved to Brussels with the nanny in the 1970s, who 'steered the long-haired, collapsing Johnson clan' while their mother was ill.

Father Stanley relocated them to the Belgian capital after securing a job as a civil servant for the European commission.

She was later hospitalised at the Maudsley, a psychiatric hospital in south London, while the nanny stood in as mother to the Johnson siblings. Hired from Britain's most renowned training school, Norland College, which is favoured by the the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the nanny soon began to 'run everything'.

The 22-year-old, who had a 'raspy voice and gurgling laugh',   (Again the mouth) became a real-life Mary Poppins to the youngsters.

And the nanny, who was aptly named Mary, 'cut an unforgettable figure' in their household while their mother was being treated in clinics. 

In a 2015 interview with The Telegraph, the artist said she 'lost it' and 'went bonkers' and had to leave the family to get treated.

Doctors said her case as one of the worst they had ever seen, describing how she would 'wash her hands until they bled', the publication reports.  ( For occult students notice the need to bleed, and release blood). 

In the same year, Ms Johnson Wahl told the Radio Times, she would turn around twice before going into a room, straightened cushions 12 times and hated mess from food. She said: 'Suddenly I had this terror of food on my clothes. Life got impossible. 'With four children you can imagine the amount of mess and food around. And anything like a bit of omelette on my sleeve would completely panic me.'  (Again food goes into the mouth)

To recap;

1: So the Johnson's had a disturbing nanny who had a demonic voice. (Mouth)

2: Charlottle Johnson Wahl had episodes so demonic, that her doctors said it was the worst case they had ever seen in their professional career at that time.

3: The occult/demonic attack was strong enough to manipulate her, to make her hands bleed severely. (To feed on the blood. Again the mouth)

4: Disturbing panic attacks when coming into contact with food. (Again the mouth)

The Dybbuk was hungry.

Edited by Tetragrammaton