Jump to content
MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is too recent to show on infowars yet ... but it is confirmed , looks like trumps long awaited move against NWO pedos 

 

Think he might be jewish ???   "...Epstein was born in 1953 to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in Coney Island...". ...Wikipedia 

 

In the 1970's epstein was just a poor school physics  teacher ... but then got in with the right (jewish) crowd , Alan Greenburg and others and hey presto , today he's a billionaire ..I wonder what services he's providing that made him so much money??? 

 

I haven't been to infowars for a long time ... articles on tommy robinson , and this ....(sorry for off topic) ...

 

Many swimming pools in Europe are no longer safe havens for those hoping for relaxation and relief from the summer heat as migrants and youths of 'foreign background' wreak havoc, sometimes in massive groups.

Incidents including sex attacks, riots, and fights are taking place with increasing frequency at public pools across Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond.

In Rheinbad, Germany, some 70 police officers were called to mitigate a crowd of 400 youths, mostly males of North African descent, who were menacing a family of four. The facility was eventually closed and evacuated multiple times over the course of a single weekend.

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is too recent to show on infowars yet ... but it is confirmed , looks like trumps long awaited move against NWO pedos

 

"Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!"

 

If anyone thinks I'm being sarcastic there you're wrong.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think for one moment Trump has helped to expose Epstein.

Epstein has been connected to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton

Epstein was friends with U.S. presidents (4 Decemeber 2018)

"Before Epstein was accused of “trafficking minor girls, often from overseas, for sex parties,” he counted two of the five living U.S. presidents as his associates.

 

Trump told New York Magazine about his relationship with Epstein in 2002.

 

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it: Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

 

"Clinton, the former Democratic president who was impeached for lying about his relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, reportedly “took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed” on Epstein’s private jet, which was called the “Lolita Express.”

 

Epstein also counted Prince Andrew, part of the British royal family, numerous high-powered businessmen and attorneys, and actors Woody Allen and Kevin Spacey — who have been accused of sexual misconduct with underaged girls and boys — as acquaintances."

 

https://thinkprogress.org/jeffrey-epstein-sex-offender-lawsuit-donald-trump-bill-clinton-lolita-express-98886e15c076/

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it: Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

 

 

That unfortunate quote comes from 17 years ago Hopefully when trump did not have the full picture , we can but hope ... He probably meets many such people on a casual basis ...

 

Many believe this is just the start of the arrests , only possible because trump is in office ... Time will tell .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

That unfortunate quote comes from 17 years ago Hopefully when trump did not have the full picture , we can but hope ... He probably meets many such people on a casual basis ...

 

Many believe this is just the start of the arrests , only possible because trump is in office ... Time will tell .

 

I would like to think so Oz, but I do believe people are putting far too much faith in Trump exposing criminality, especially Jewish criminality.

 

Trump was with another associate of Jeffrey Epstein last only last month .... PRINCE ANDREW.

 

Donald+Trump+Prince+Andrew+President+Tru

 

 

180dcf12-20d4-422a-9599-4f51588e347d-620

 

 

Trump with his beloved Windsors video.

 

Andrew appears at about 30 seconds.   Jared Kushner is there too.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Trump was with another associate of Jeffrey Epstein last only last month .... PRINCE ANDREW.

 

Donald+Trump+Prince+Andrew+President+Tru

 

Pictured above at a public event. What else is he going to do?

 

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

 

Trump is a master at trolling his enemies in this way. Always has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

I would like to think so Oz, but I do believe people are putting far to much faith in Trump exposing criminality.

 

Trump was with another associate of Jeffrey Epstein last only last month .... PRINCE ANDREW.

 

 

That would have been on his visit to the UK ??? ..I'm not sure why he came ... Whoever he shakes hands with , the queen or  May he'll be contaminated ...

 

I don't really follow any of this , I watch no news ...

 

But epstein is an interesting case , I've been reading his wikipedia page ... it's a good example of how the cabal recruit new people ... Epstien comes from an ordinary working class (jewish) family , his father worked in the department of  parks and recreation for NY ....  Jeffrey failed to get a degree and ended up as a school teacher , but one of his students was the son of NWO investment banker Greenburg ... they obviously checked  out Jeffrey and realized he was someone they could work with/use , so set him up with a cushy banking job ... probably his real mission was to procure children for the cabal ... Epstein is very low in the pecking order , and the cabal did not bother protecting him  ..."in 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in "custody with work release". ...and now he's been arrested again ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

..."in 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in "custody with work release"

 

He certainly was given special privileges in 2008 when convicted.

 

According to the Miami Herald ...

 

"But Epstein — who had a long list of powerful, politically connected friends — didn’t go to state prison like most sex offenders in Florida. Instead, the multimillionaire was assigned to a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade, where he was able to hire his own security detail. Even then, he didn’t spend much time in a cell. He was allowed to go to his downtown West Palm Beach office for work release, up to 12 hours a day, six days a week, records show."


 
Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

He certainly was given special privileges in 2008 when convicted.

 

 

A real Illuminati would never have been charged in the first place .... I know how the system works in the UK .... first block to prosecution is the police , many Freemasons, if this first level of protection fails the crown prosecution service would stop prosecution on some technicality ... if this some how fails they have a Freemason judge to find you innocent... They absolutely do not have complete control , but normally  , one of these hurdles will stop an illuminati serving time of any kind..

 

Epstein might hang out with Prince Andrew and other Illuminati , procure them children , but that's all .... If Andrew was involved in such a case it would most likely never get in the news , and never reach prosecution or conviction ... they could have stopped Epstein's  conviction  , but he's a nobody , they don't give a shit... Perhaps made life for him cushy in jail as an afterthought ,just to keep him on the team , he may be of  use later.

 

In America now it seems things have changed due to trump .... nobody maybe safe , even the clintons , perhaps trump first has to be sure he has the complex hierarchy of judges on his side before he indites ..

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Isaac Kappy predicted something big would happen on the 4th July (the news broke about the sealed documents being made public three days ago, though only just appeared on the BBC today). As said above, Epstein is probably a small fish in this child trafficking business but an important catalyst to blowing the whole thing open (as Kappy repeatedly pointed out). Also ties in with NXIVM which used similar recruitment schemes, the head of which has also just been found guilty of child trafficking and child pornography. All being played down in the mainstream press but this a major story leading to huge names and multi-billion $ businesses, rather than obscure low level trafficking gangs. And whatever anybody thinks of Trump, none of this would have come out if Hillary was the president,  that much is sure! She is closely linked to NXIVM and Epstein.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, northern star said:

Isaac Kappy predicted something big would happen on the 4th July (the news broke about the sealed documents being made public three days ago, though only just appeared on the BBC today). As said above, Epstein is probably a small fish in this child trafficking business but an important catalyst to blowing the whole thing open (as Kappy repeatedly pointed out). Also ties in with NXIVM which used similar recruitment schemes, the head of which has also just been found guilty of child trafficking and child pornography. All being played down in the mainstream press but this a major story leading to huge names and multi-billion $ businesses, rather than obscure low level trafficking gangs. And whatever anybody thinks of Trump, none of this would have come out if Hillary was the president,  that much is sure! She is closely linked to NXIVM and Epstein.

 

So did Simon Parkes ...He was expecting trump to make an announcement at the celebrations ...then the submarine thing happened just before., Parkes thinks this was the cabal trying to upset trumps plans ... he covers it in the first 5 minutes  of this video ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfjen6yZXhw

 

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Interesting, thanks for that. It was obvious Trump's speech was hurriedly re-written which was very unusual for such an important, well-planned occasion. 

 

Putin isn't going along with the script either which is why he's such a target.

Edited by northern star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, northern star said:

Interesting, thanks for that. It was obvious Trump's speech was hurriedly re-written which was very unusual for such an important, well-planned occasion. 

 

I had no idea who Isaac Nappy was ... A search shows he's dead ... Jumped off a bridge , we are told  several witnesses were around who tried to stop him from doing so, for all we know they could be undercover agents who pushed him .... But assuming this story is true , the NWO do have tech they can beam into someones head to make them crazy and jump 

 

SEI_67411886-e1557916051196.jpg?quality=

 

May 15, 2019 - Isaac Kappy FilmMagic. The actor who allegedly choked Paris Jackson and accused fellow movie star Seth Green of pedophilia took his own life this week when he fatally plunged from an Arizona bridge

 

Following the death of Terminator actor Isaac Kappy, conspiracy theorists have emerged claiming the star was murdered. Even though police have closed any investigation into the death of Kappy, after he was found to have jumped from a bridge in Arizona and then hit by a car, some have suggested he was instead killed for ‘trying to expose paedophiles in Hollywood’. It appeared throughout his career the actor – who was allegedly under investigation for ‘choking’ Paris Jackson – had spoken about ‘peodphilia in the movie industry and accused various celebrities of child abuse’. He had no evidence to back up his allegations. Still, supporters of the late Thor star believe he didn’t die by suspected suicide.

 

 

Isaac Kappy Died Recently After Naming the Names

Kappy has been in Hollywood circles, not as a huge star but he’s been there. He was in Thor and Terminator: Salvation, among other hit films and did a lot of writing.

Approximately a year ago, he began speaking up about Hollywood sex cults and pedophilia, and he named a lot of names like Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Seth Green and many many more.

These videos are all over Youtube.

At the same time he began speaking out, many mainstream outlets all of sudden, like TMZ, were publishing weird information about him, like the idea that he was supposedly involved in abusing and choking Paris Jackson, a former good friend of his, for example.

It was weird to say the least, especially given the fact that it happened when he began to share what he was sharing.

Again, you can find many of his videos about that all over YouTube.

The latest news on Kappy is quite sad, as it appears he has passed away. It’s being reported that he recently jumped off a bridge in Arizona and committed suicide.

Apparently, several witnesses were around and tried to stop him from doing so.

Kappy is not the only one who has been vocal about these issues, apart from the examples above, there are people like the example below as well.

Below is a tweet from Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, a supposed MK Ultra child sex slave victim...... http://www.jewworldorder.org/isaac-kappy-the-actor-that-named-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-has-died/

 

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you Trump sycophants are something else.

 

Trump aint doing shit.

 

Trump is boys with Epstein, they partied together. There are even allegations that both Trump and Epstein raped a 15 year old. The girl came forward but was ultimately threatened and had to drop her case. This was the same time the Trump gang pushed the "Pizzagate" fraud as a cover to hide Trump's rape allegations.

 

Epstein got a sweetheart deal, and Trump rewarded the Prosecutor (Alexander Acosta) who gave him that deal with a cabinet position. Yeah Trump sure is fighting the Pedos. SMDH.

 

Trump supporter Alan Dershowitz was even on Epstein's legal team, and he is also involved in the whole Lolita express. These criminals are all working together.

 

Also people who think Trump has anything to do with this arrest are just foolish.

 

Epstein was arrested by Federal prosecutors out of Manhattan. If I am not mistaken these are the same people who are investigating Trump himself.

 

Trump trolls are the biggest fools.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kappy produced an hour long rap song on Epstein called Brackets in Jackets (a reference to the Q phenomenon) graphically detailing the whole scandal.

His whole disappearance is a mystery, with no identification of his body, the scene of the death being completely clear withing 15 minutes of him jumping according to witnesses, reports of a homeless man who looked very similar to Isaac in the same area, throwing himself off the bridge that morning. The latest rumour has a friend of his claiming to have talked to him 12 hours after his alleged suicide, and him being in a Witness Protection scheme. Not sure how true this is, but nevertheless the whole incident at the bridge has many inconsistencies.

Edited by northern star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

you Trump sycophants are something else.

 

Trump aint doing shit.

 

Trump is boys with Epstein, they partied together. There are even allegations that both Trump and Epstein raped a 15 year old. The girl came forward but was ultimately threatened and had to drop her case. This was the same time the Trump gang pushed the "Pizzagate" fraud as a cover to hide Trump's rape allegations.

 

Epstein got a sweetheart deal, and Trump rewarded the Prosecutor (Alexander Acosta) who gave him that deal with a cabinet position. Yeah Trump sure is fighting the Pedos. SMDH.

 

Trump supporter Alan Dershowitz was even on Epstein's legal team, and he is also involved in the whole Lolita express. These criminals are all working together.

 

Also people who think Trump has anything to do with this arrest are just foolish.

 

Epstein was arrested by Federal prosecutors out of Manhattan. If I am not mistaken these are the same people who are investigating Trump himself.

 

Trump trolls are the biggest fools.

 

Not a Trump sycophant at all. There's probably no way he would be where he is without involvement with all these nefarious characters, either socially or in business. The point I was making was that Hillary's involvement is even more glaringly obvious and all of these people would have been protected with her as President.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Not a Trump sycophant at all. There's probably no way he would be where he is without involvement with all these nefarious characters, either socially or in business. The point I was making was that Hillary's involvement is even more glaringly obvious and all of these people would have been protected with her as President.

 

BUllshit.

 

There isn't anybody more connected than Trump.

 

His mentor, Roy Cohn, ran pedophile networks for the CIA/Mossad and deep state.

 

Trump is the gateway to all of this. Your completely deluded if you think otherwise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched a long video about Roy Cohn ages ago, truly shocking stuff, I agree.

Before Isaac Kappy died/disappeared he said he'd done something terrible and apologised to Trump, implying he'd implicated him in some way. Nothing of this has come out yet but expect it will, in due course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, size of light said:

 

"Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!"

 

If anyone thinks I'm being sarcastic there you're wrong.

 

 

Wasn't Trump named as one of the men who enjoyed Epstein's hospitality?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, size of light said:

 

"Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!"

 

If anyone thinks I'm being sarcastic there you're wrong.

 

 

 

 

I have to say  how intelligent posters like size of light and mr. Oz9366 who both get and write great posts on the metaphysic of reality creation can’t see through trump  as a complete conman and fake is beyond me.

 

have you guys honestly ever studied this guy past business life? 

 

 

 

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it: Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

 

Donald J Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

That unfortunate quote comes from 17 years ago Hopefully when trump did not have the full picture , we can but hope ... He probably meets many such people on a casual basis ...

 

Many believe this is just the start of the arrests , only possible because trump is in office ... Time will tell .

 

Of course he did. They all knew each other. The billionaire circle is quite small in New York and all the rich party areas ! 

They would go to famous sex parties.

 

Of course at that time trump was a mad liberal democrat! When he wasn't partying, he was funding the clintons!

 

trump is very easy to understand,.

 

he will do whatever and support whoever once it benefit Donald trump. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

He certainly was given special privileges in 2008 when convicted.

 

According to the Miami Herald ...

 

"But Epstein — who had a long list of powerful, politically connected friends — didn’t go to state prison like most sex offenders in Florida. Instead, the multimillionaire was assigned to a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade, where he was able to hire his own security detail. Even then, he didn’t spend much time in a cell. He was allowed to go to his downtown West Palm Beach office for work release, up to 12 hours a day, six days a week, records show."


 

 

And you can bet the reason is he knows where are the ‘dead bodies ‘ are buried.... I.e. all the secrets of all the perverts. And WHO they are!

 

like jimmy Seville.

 

Seville always boasted that nothing would happen to him  - that he was ‘protected’ because Seville wasn’t stupid and kept no doubt ‘proof’ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×