Jump to content
MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

Also illuminating is a statement by attorney Brad Edwards, who said during a Wednesday press conference seated next to Epstein accuser Courtney Wild that "There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that," adding "In due time the names are going to start coming out."

 

What's more, the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release of approximately 2,000 pages of documents, likely over the next several days, which may reveal sex crimes committed by "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,"

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If Epstein is not severely punished, the TPTB will lose credibility amongst we peasants.  Do you know what would happen to me were I to be charged with Statutory Rape?  10 years in the State big house as Big Bubba and Tyrone's prison bitch.  This cat was a pervert and a sex trafficker.  I'd get 20 years as a house guest of the Federales with the same offense.

Speculation is that he is going to get shanked in prison as we know what happens to those who threaten the TPTB.

Van City Eagle earlier noted this could be an election stunt by Trump.  I agree, it very could well be and makes perfect sense.  All of this neocon war mongering has me a put millimeter away from voting straight Libertarian in 2020 so this perv better be stuffed for the rest of his natural years.  It'll be a Club Fed, of course, the Federales' prison with a golf course where the elites get to serve time here in the States.

They're all members of the same club, and we're not in it to loosely quote George Carlin.  In that club, one gets to diddle kiddies without repercussion.   

Edited by JacksonsGhost
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.  
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-17/its-going-be-staggering-epstein-associates-prepare-worst-massive-document-dump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 7:33 AM, bluebirdgr said:

There will be no trial! Epstein is part of a well known secret service (even Acosta said that) and so is Ghislaine Maxwell, who is the daughter of one of the most important members of that same secret service. They both are "untouchables".

 

Now that they have confirmed multiple Epstein passports and multiple Epstein identities, plus multiple Epstein journeys to Israel, these are just more stones to confirm that he is a member of that secret service. 

 

The usual next step will be that he dies a fake death in prison and he will live elsewhere in peace with another one of his multiple identities. Same will happen to Maxwell. This is "state of the art" to end the career of valuable members of a secret service once their situation could become dangerous for secrecy.

 

Of course his work was worth mountains of gold for that secret service as he delivered sufficient material to blackmail half of the important political and economic leaders in this world. 

 

There may be a trial but it will be another whitewash, because there are too many powerful people involved in paedophilia.

 

Not one living paedophile in high power in the UK has been convicted of raping boys and girls.

 

By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Make War, the Israeli Mossad Motto.  That´s what they do. They blackmail people in power, so

they can make war in the Middle East and all over the world.  War makes money for Rothschilds et al and they can land grab areas with

wealthy natural resources, i.e. the Golan Heights.

 

FullSizeRender.jpg?format=750w

 

 

8a99fb_a9dc87277d504928b0ac5cc53a7abdfa~

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JacksonsGhost said:

Van City Eagle earlier noted this could be an election stunt by Trump.  I agree, it very could well be and makes perfect sense. 

 

if so wouldn't that be a risky strategy for trump if he was linked to epstein?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Seanx said:

 

Hi, fuckface, actually read my posts.

 

i think white racists are fucking idiots. And there are plenty of them .

 

i think black  racists are fucking idiots. And there are plenty of them .

 

i think asian racists are fucking idiots. And there are plenty of them .

 

what about jewish racists? are there any of them?

 

cos epstein wasn't white, black or asian he was jewish....

 

did he exploit jewish children sexually?

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

8a99fb_a9dc87277d504928b0ac5cc53a7abdfa~

 

Larry Summers, Rupert Murdoch afaik were in Epstein´s black book.

 

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild (Jacob Rothschild´s cousin) and or his wife Lynne were also in the Black book.

 

Nathaniel Rothschild, (son of Jacob) heir to the Rothschild oligarchy:

 

D-5YeFtWwAE-CRi.png

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild (Jacob Rothschild´s cousin) and or his wife Lynne were also in the Black book.

 

Alan Dershowitz: "Lady Rothschild introduced me to Epstein"

@ 5 mins and 30seconds

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, muir said:

 

Alan Dershowitz: "Lady Rothschild introduced me to Epstein"

@ 5 mins and 30seconds

 

 

 

 

Now we're getting somewhere on this important subject and I hope users will refrain from further completely off-topic comments which distract genuine

visitors interested in the Jeffrey Epstein case from this site.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 Just reading through these last couple of pages. I could have sworn it said 'Jeffery Epstein arrested ' in the thread title.

 

Back on topic now.  I hope it stays that way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will be interesting to see if the charges will be heard in open court, if they are I wonder how long Epstein will be on this planet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, muir said:

 

what about jewish racists? are there any of them?

 

cos epstein wasn't white, black or asian he was jewish....

 

did he exploit jewish children sexually?

 

 

I hadn´t thought about that.  

 

How many of the girls who were allegedly raped by Epstein and co were Jewish?

 

How many of the children in the care homes who were raped by Cyril Smith etc (a Freemason), and who were mainly boys in the UK were Jewish?

 

How many of the girls raped by Muslims in Northern England were Jewish?

 

To qualify my remark ... this is not about Jewish people in general, but about a disproportionatley Jewish elite who hold positions of

power and who will protect wrong doing by their "tribe"

Lib Dem leader sends birthday best wishes to Sir Cyril

"The leader of the Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg, has sent a personal letter to Sir Cyril Smith ahead of his 80th birthday next Saturday (28 June).

Sir Cyril is celebrating his birthday at the Town Hall at a special concert with friends old and new and a host of surprise celebraties.

In his letter to Sir Cyril, Nick Clegg said: "Many congratulations on your 80th Birthday.

"You have been a towering figure - not only in the political advancement of the Liberal Party, but also in the wider cause of liberalism."

 

2008620_12289.jpg

 

Were Bill Maloney and Sonia Poulton controlled oppostition.

 

I sincerely hope not.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muir said:

if so wouldn't that be a risky strategy for trump if he was linked to epstein?

 

Trump is the bull in the china shop.  If he were to be linked to Epstein's shiska pedo party island as a participant, he'll have a snowball's chance in Hell.  These elites have multi-million dollar apartments on Central Park and all socialize in the same narrow circles.  They are arrogant pricks who view us as rubes who exist to be exploited.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muir said:

 

if so wouldn't that be a risky strategy for trump if he was linked to epstein?

 

 

Trump supporters do not care about any facts, they are purely emotive, so it would not matter at all.

 

all Trump would have to say is "I got nothing to do with that guy" and "we are putting him away" and it would be a wrap.

 

we only have to look at how Trump ally Netanyahu is using this against Ehud Barak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

I hadn´t thought about that.  

 

How many of the girls who were allegedly raped by Epstein and co were Jewish?

 

How many of the children in the care homes who were raped by Cyril Smith etc (a Freemason), and who were mainly boys in the UK were Jewish?

 

How many of the girls raped by Muslims in Northern England were Jewish?

 

To qualify my remark ... this is not about Jewish people in general, but about a disproportionatley Jewish elite who hold positions of

power and who will protect wrong doing by their "tribe"

Lib Dem leader sends birthday best wishes to Sir Cyril

"The leader of the Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg, has sent a personal letter to Sir Cyril Smith ahead of his 80th birthday next Saturday (28 June).

Sir Cyril is celebrating his birthday at the Town Hall at a special concert with friends old and new and a host of surprise celebraties.

In his letter to Sir Cyril, Nick Clegg said: "Many congratulations on your 80th Birthday.

"You have been a towering figure - not only in the political advancement of the Liberal Party, but also in the wider cause of liberalism."

 

2008620_12289.jpg

 

Were Bill Maloney and Sonia Poulton controlled oppostition.

 

I sincerely hope not.

 

 

 

 

 

Walks straight into the only sanctury he knows, and reports to his bosses on the top floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JacksonsGhost said:

 

Trump is the bull in the china shop.  If he were to be linked to Epstein's shiska pedo party island as a participant, he'll have a snowball's chance in Hell.  These elites have multi-million dollar apartments on Central Park and all socialize in the same narrow circles.  They are arrogant pricks who view us as rubes who exist to be exploited.  

 

 

 

Then it is everyones duty to exploit their own potential and fend for themselves, neither side is of any further use to humanity, certainly not themselves, let them starve themselves out.

 

A self serving public creates what is know as "Isolation Starvation" for these blood suckers/Varroa destructor.

 

But we have to do it today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Then it is everyones duty to exploit their own potential and fend for themselves

 

This, sir, is how civilization falls.  The rot starts from the top.
 

34 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Trump supporters do not care about any facts, they are purely emotive, so it would not matter at all.

 

Absolutely, I have to be careful with what I say about him and around whom.  One can say the exact same thing about Obama/Hilary supporters too. 

 

Trump is either the spawn of Satan or the second coming of Christ himself.  I take the middle road with Trump.  Some things he's done have helped us mainly loosening of some onerous regulations which has induced hiring to increase.  His alteration of some rules governing our Affordable Care Act has enabled me to have medical insurance for the first time in nine years.  No, I do not need pregnancy coverage or birth control.  I'll pass.

On the other hand, he's in the pocket of the neocons and doing batshit crazy flip-flops all over the place which is destabilizing things.  No one really knows what to make of him.  Personally, I consider him to be a New York City blowhard not to be trusted.  

 

"Meet the new boss same as the old boss."

Edited by JacksonsGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Trump supporters do not care about any facts, they are purely emotive, so it would not matter at all.

 

all Trump would have to say is "I got nothing to do with that guy" and "we are putting him away" and it would be a wrap.

 

we only have to look at how Trump ally Netanyahu is using this against Ehud Barak.

 

trump supporters don't control who gets prosecuted though so what difference would that make?

 

if there is evidence about trump that could incriminate then it would be a risky strategy for him to blow up the whole epstein scandal

 

also those very powerful people who stand to lose big on this scandal could seek retribution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JacksonsGhost said:

 

This, sir, is how civilization falls.  The rot starts from the top.

 

I say let them rot, all of them and fast, while I build my own system from the bottom slowly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, muir said:

 

trump supporters don't control who gets prosecuted though so what difference would that make?

 

if there is evidence about trump that could incriminate then it would be a risky strategy for him to blow up the whole epstein scandal

 

also those very powerful people who stand to lose big on this scandal could seek retribution

 

As a base of support Trump would not lose that base.

 

"risky strategy" ?

 

well that really depends on WHO is actually behind this latest Epstein arrest.

 

i continue to say I do not know WHO or WHY.

 

Lets speculate for a second.

 

we know the Trump gang use data analytics to zero in on hot topics which will rile up  and manipulate his base. They already figured out that one of those is pedophilia, which is why they weaponized the fake "pizza gate" scandal in the last election, and why Trump shills keep putting out the memes of so called increase in pedophile arrests under Trump.

 

now if they know that molding Trump into an anti-pedo crusader will help energize his base, and they know yet again through data analytics that Epstein is another "hot topic" they can throw Epstein to the wolves ( for real or a controlled fake takedown) and pose Trump as the saviour.

 

they are desperate right now to get people behind Trump because they do not want him to lose this election. I think you don't know the lengths these people will go to ensure Trumps re election. Prepare to see things we have never witnessed before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

we know the Trump gang use data analytics to zero in on hot topics which will rile up  and manipulate his base. They already figured out that one of those is pedophilia, which is why they weaponized the fake "pizza gate" scandal in the last election, and why Trump shills keep putting out the memes of so called increase in pedophile arrests under Trump.

 

now if they know that molding Trump into an anti-pedo crusader will help energize his base, and they know yet again through data analytics that Epstein is another "hot topic" they can throw Epstein to the wolves ( for real or a controlled fake takedown) and pose Trump as the saviour.

 

they are desperate right now to get people behind Trump because they do not want him to lose this election. I think you don't know the lengths these people will go to ensure Trumps re election. Prepare to see things we have never witnessed before.

 

so they look at what the public want (in this case justice against satanic pedos) and then they give the public what they want by arresting and publically exposing those pedos?

 

i agree that is a very novel approach in politics these days...

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Furthering what I said above, I think the key to all of this is

 

WHO really is behind this arrest ?

 

once we find out the WHO, then we will know the WHY.

 

has anybody done any serious research into the WHO ?

 

I think I heard something about it being an anti-corruption unit out of New York behind this arrest. My first thoughts were that NY was the source of many of the investigations into Trump. I don't know if there is any connection to those investigations.

 

anybody have any info on where these Epstein arrests are comming from, who is directing them ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, muir said:

 

so they look at what the public want (in this case justice against satanic pedos) and then they give the public what they want by arresting and publically exposing those pedos?

 

i agree that is a very novel approach in politics these days...

 

Politics is in a completely different place currently than where it ever was. More sophisticated techniques are now used in order to sway elections.

 

consider that Epstein is likely damaged goods, they've probably moved on to the next blackmail operation, while Epstein has been under scrutiny for some time.

 

the elites always burn their assets, especially when it is politically convenient to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didnt trump sign an executive order along the lines of foreign assetts having military tribunals.

gitmo will be full soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×