Jump to content
MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

didnt trump sign an executive order along the lines of foreign assetts having military tribunals.

gitmo will be full soon.

 

Guantanamo detainee trials could be broadcast online thanks to House measure

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/13/house-votes-in-favor-of-broadcasting-guantanamo-ba/

Edited by northern star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Politics is in a completely different place currently than where it ever was. More sophisticated techniques are now used in order to sway elections.

 

consider that Epstein is likely damaged goods, they've probably moved on to the next blackmail operation, while Epstein has been under scrutiny for some time.

 

the elites always burn their assets, especially when it is politically convenient to do so.

 

A very public and well publicised show trial of epstein is not a good way to tie up loose ends

 

there are many elite people linked to him so they would have been better burying this under the carpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, muir said:

 

A very public and well publicised show trial of epstein is not a good way to tie up loose ends

 

there are many elite people linked to him so they would have been better burying this under the carpet

 

 

Not if they control the flow of information.

 

anyways this is all speculation and as I said once we find out who is really behind this we can establish the motives.

 

who do you think is behind this and why ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Not if they control the flow of information.

 

anyways this is all speculation and as I said once we find out who is really behind this we can establish the motives.

 

who do you think is behind this and why ?

 

Well they have this polarising process going on that we discussed earlier with CNN pushing peoples buttons on one side and then FOX pushing peoples buttons on the other side

 

we also know that the corporate media is heavily scripted as we've all seen those youtube clips of mutliple news anchors all saying exactly the same thing after they have clearly all been handed the same script

 

So the flow of information is being controlled except on the internet where information can travel at light speed. This is why they are now moving to control the internet

 

Kevin Spacey just got off in his court case so it will be interesting to see how the epstein thing develops. people on both sides of the dialectic may have to go into damage limitation mode or seek to blame the other side of the dialectic thereby making the issue simply another partisan issue when evidently it isn't

 

I'm just gonna wait and see how it plays out. Lets hope that a lot more muck comes out in the wash and that the public is able to then use that deeper understanding of whats going on for good

 

But the problem we have seen with other big reveals is that the public don't seem to get too shocked anymore. For example the 'conspiracy theorists' were telling people for years that the government was spying on all of their communications as William binney was warning people but it took for the drama of the snowden episode to acclimatise the public to the fact that they were being spied on. but hardly anyone has made any changes in their lives. many people still use smart phones and facebook and unencrypted communications. there was no backlash against the government and indeed it made the siuation in the UK even worse because the british government simply said ''well if its illegal for us to spy on you then we'll make a law making it legal'' and they passed the snoopers charter so now it has been normalised

 

With the epstein thing the conspiracy theorists have been warning everyone for years about elite pedo rings and now i wonder if pizzagate and now this is going to desensitize them to elite pedophilia and normalise sexual deviance in the sense of the public remaining apathetical and not really doing anything about it except arguing with each other along partisan lines of course...they love doing that!

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, muir said:

But the problem we have seen with other big reveals is that the public don't seem to get too shocked anymore. For example the 'conspiracy theorists' were telling people for years that the government was spying on all of their communications as William binney was warning people but it took for the drama of the snowden episode to acclimatise the public to the fact that they were being spied on. but hardly anyone has made any changes in their lives. many people still use smart phones and facebook and unencrypted communications. there was no backlash against the government and indeed it made the siuation in the UK even worse because the british government simply said ''well if its illegal for us to spy on you then we'll make a law making it legal'' and they passed the snoopers charter so now it has been normalised

 

With the epstein thing the conspiracy theorists have been warning everyone for years about elite pedo rings and now i wonder if pizzagate and now this is going to desensitize them to elite pedophilia and normalise sexual deviance in the sense of the public remaining apathetical and not really doing anything about it except arguing with each other along partisan lines of course...they love doing that!

 

Sadly you are correct :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

Sadly you are correct :(

 

stand by for the next big reveal!

 

''we are spraying aluminium out of the back of planes but its to fight climate change!''

 

followed by:

 

''yes we are ruled by superior, invisble intelligences but they are actually really good guys and just want to help you overcome the limitations of your rubbish human body''

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

 

 

Not if they control the flow of information.

 

anyways this is all speculation and as I said once we find out who is really behind this we can establish the motives.

 

who do you think is behind this and why ?

 

I reckon Epstein's case and role will prove to be a remarkably similar one to Jimmy Savile's. Access All Areas, any perks you want, you'll be above the law - just get us what we want

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, northern star said:

I reckon Epstein's case and role will prove to be a remarkably similar one to Jimmy Savile's. Access All Areas, any perks you want, you'll be above the law - just get us what we want

 

but saville didn't have to face trial

 

the system swept all accusations under the carpet until he died so he never had to be questioned in court and then once he was dead the establishment said ''oh by the way he's britains most prolific rapist and has raped hundreds of people but hey-ho he's dead now and its all 'historic' so lets move onto the football scores shall we?''

 

epstein is still alive and staring down the barrel of a public investigation

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Exactly. Savile's case was kept deliberately quiet so the public would never know the whole story.

The point being this time it could be very different. They werent expecting this to ever come out, because the network that protected Epstein were meant to be in power.

 

https://youtu.be/5pGk0DVBZkE

 

Edited by northern star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I wonder if this is related or gives us any clues into what is going on.

 

Trump associate and Israeli asset George Nader arrested for trafficking a 14 year old boy out of Europe.

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-nader-witness-in-mueller-probe-hit-with-new-charges-of-sex-trafficking

 

Nader met with Trump Jr., and Joel Zamel (Israeli head of psy group) and erik prince to talk about using psygroup to manipulate social media to help elect Trump.  Nader paid Zamel $2 million after the election.

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/multiple-trump-campaign-staffers-reached-out-to-israeli-firm-under-fbi-probe/

 

Nader is close with the UAE and he helped negotiate meeting between Erik Prince and the Russians in Seychelles.

 

Nader and Zamel along with PsyGroup were investigated by Mueller during his Russia probe.

Edited by Vancity Eagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why are many of Trump's associates Child traffickers ?

 

more on George Nader

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Nader_(businessman)

 

George Aref Nader (Arabic: جورج نادر‎, born 1959) is an American businessman, lobbyist, and convicted sex offender. He has acted as an unofficial liaison between Washington politicians and the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia and as a lobbyist for private security firm Blackwater.

Nader is an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates and a consultant to Blackwater founder Erik Prince. In January 2018, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators questioned Nader in connection to suspicions that the UAE had been involved with President Trump’s 2016 campaign.[2]

Nader was sentenced in the 1990s for transporting child pornography publications, and imprisoned in 2003 for sexually abusing ten boys in the Czech Republic.[3] In June 2019, he was arrested and charged with transporting pornography depicting child sexual abuse and bestiality.[4][5]

Career

From 1981 through the 1990s, Nader was editor of Middle East Insight.[9] The magazine ceased publication in 2002.[10]

During the George H. W. Bush administration (1989–1993) he helped to free American hostages in Lebanon after the Iran–Contra affair.[9] During the Clinton Administration (1993–2001), Nader tried unsuccessfully to broker an Israeli–Syrian peace agreement, working with Estée Lauder heir Ronald Lauder.[9]

In the 2000s, Nader left Washington and spent most of his time in the Middle East, especially in Iraq after the 2003 Iraq invasion.[10] Since then, Nader has volunteered with U.S. politicians to act as a "shadow diplomat" connecting them to Middle Eastern officials.[9]Erik Prince, founder of security firm Blackwater, hired Nader to help with contracts with the Iraqi government; in a 2010 deposition, Prince identified Nader as a "business development consultant".[11]

In August 2016, Nader met with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower offering assistance to his father's presidential campaign.[12] Nader served as an envoy representing Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince and de facto ruler Mohammad bin Salman and Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The meeting included Erik Prince and Joel Zamel, an Israeli specialist in social media manipulation[13][12] and owner of intelligence gathering firms including Wikistrat and the Psy-Group, who bragged to have received $2 million from Nader as part of the presidential campaign.[14]

Nader attended a December 2016 meeting in New York between the United Arab Emirates officials and president-elect Donald Trump's associates Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, and Steve Bannon.[9] In January 2017 he was at a meeting on the Seychelles islands between the Emiratis and Erik Prince, and was present when Prince met with officials from the UAE and Kirill Dmitriev, head of state-run Russian Direct Investment Fund.[9]

Working with Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy in 2017, Nader funded a conference criticizing Qatar that was hosted by the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.[15] At the time Nader and Broidy were pushing the White House to remove Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, whom the Saudis and Emiratis saw as insufficiently tough on Iran and Qatar.[6]

In January 2018, Nader was served a grand-jury subpoena,[16] and special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators questioned him to elicit if the UAE had tried to influence members of President Trump’s campaign.[9][17]Kathryn Ruemmler, an Obama-era White House counsel, was among the lawyers representing Nader.[1] Nader was granted immunity for information for the investigation.[6][18]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

dont see trump in this photo

nader-with-bill-678x381.jpg&f=1

clinton nader podesta

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

dont see trump in this photo

nader-with-bill-678x381.jpg&f=1

clinton nader podesta

 

 

 

that is a different George Nader who is a Dominican and they are in the Dominican Rep. The George Nader who is a pedophile is Lebanese.

 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-george-nader/

 

Do you care to explain why a man "partying with Bill Clinton"  would then pay Joel Zamel  $2 million in order to work against Bill's wife getting elected ?

 

you are such a pathetic shill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same shit. Different arsehole. Anyone who takes sides in this monumental

abuse fest is a canut . As far as I am concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hokuspokus said:

Same shit. Different arsehole. Anyone who takes sides in this monumental

abuse fest is a canut . As far as I am concerned.

 

I guess being objective doesn't matter anymoe.

 

The truth apparently does not matter does it.

 

George Nader is a  Trump associate, and you have a Trump shill trying to lie to people that Nader is Clinton's best buddy.

 

Lets just stick to the facts and the truth shall we.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

 

I guess being objective doesn't matter anymoe.

 

The truth apparently does not matter does it.

 

George Nader is a  Trump associate, and you have a Trump shill trying to lie to people that Nader is Clinton's best buddy.

 

Lets just stick to the facts and the truth shall we.

Fantastic. Well done . Any of your political heroes without baggage?

And if so , which one ?

 

Just asking ,like . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

van city wouldnt know a truth if it jumped up and gave him a gobble.

but the truth would have to find it first

weinercity

giphy.gif

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, muir said:

 

epstein is still alive and staring down the barrel of a public investigation

Common law, magna carta and court of record make UK and US law systems tolerable however the downside especially with these paedos and child killers is where is the :

A. Accuser 

B. Witness

C. Evidence

???? 

Without one of these the legal system attempts to move the court but is always overruled by the law. 

 

These fuckers know the law and hide behind it. 

 

As technology has moved on so have they. Evidence is bought and hidden

 

See Cook report and Cameron and Ken clarke

 

No evidence, no witnesses. 

Foooooooooooked

 

Best we can hope for is more eyes watching these in ivory towers but they are building battlements

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zArk said:

Common law, magna carta and court of record make UK and US law systems tolerable however the downside especially with these paedos and child killers is where is the :

A. Accuser 

B. Witness

C. Evidence

???? 

Without one of these the legal system attempts to move the court but is always overruled by the law. 

 

These fuckers know the law and hide behind it.

 

yes when the establishment in britain say they are having 'an investigation' what they mean is that they will get their gatekeeper police to find out what information people have so that they can then work to silence those people and strategise a damage limitation approach through the corporate media where they seek to manage the perceptions of the public to make them think that the crime is lesser than it was and has now been taken care of so that they stop paying attention

 

This is why people who have information should simply put it out online for everyone to see without announcing they have the information first

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this gonna be like pizza gate again cause in the end that was all swept under the carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 7:49 AM, oz93666 said:

Many swimming pools in Europe are no longer safe havens for those hoping for relaxation and relief from the summer heat as migrants and youths of 'foreign background' wreak havoc, sometimes in massive groups.

 

Incidents including sex attacks, riots, and fights are taking place with increasing frequency at public pools across Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond.

In Rheinbad, Germany, some 70 police officers were called to mitigate a crowd of 400 youths, mostly males of North African descent, who were menacing a family of four. The facility was eventually closed and evacuated multiple times over the course of a single weekend.

 

Fake news...

Not that these guys are messed up, but i have never heard anything like that around here.

edit: here is netherlands

Edited by G13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G13 said:

 

Fake news...

Not that these guys are messed up, but i have never heard anything like that around here.

edit: here is netherlands

Dutch swimming pool Jihad ― Sexual assaults and Violence against non-Muslims

  •  
zwem400.jpg The Hague City

For the past few weeks, the The Hague-based swimming pool Zwembad Zuiderpark has been at the centre of yet another bi-cultural controversy. In a lengthy letter published on April 20 (partly quoted below) a group of staff members sounded the alarm over “Gangs of Turkish and Moroccan youths” sexually assaulting non-Muslim girls, threatening and assaulting staff members and committing theft as well as destruction of property.

The ordeal followed the predictable pattern, with the establishment being in denial, social workers blaming the “culture of the pool or sports club” and Muslim front groups sewing the pool’s staff for racism.

The city council denied the severity of the problem. Municipal Councillor Rabin Baldewsingh (Labour Party), said on that same day that he “rejects the content of the letter written by Zuiderparkbad’s staff“:

“It’s an anonymous letter, which might encourage one to say things that aren’t true. (…) Let’s not make this any bigger than it is. Do you know what’s happening at soccer fields? It might not be sexual assaults, but there’s a lot going on that’s not being registered.”

Also on April 20, a spokesperson of the Rutgersstichting, the country’s foundation for sexual education, basically said the pool itself was to blame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muir said:

 

yes when the establishment in britain say they are having 'an investigation' what they mean is that they will get their gatekeeper police to find out what information people have so that they can then work to silence those people and strategise a damage limitation approach through the corporate media where they seek to manage the perceptions of the public to make them think that the crime is lesser than it was and has now been taken care of so that they stop paying attention

 

This is why people who have information should simply put it out online for everyone to see without announcing they have the information first

 

A case in point was the pederast Sir Cyril Smith MP.

 

When the local police had enough evidence to prosecute him for sexually abusing young boys, the Special Branch took over and destroyed all evidence.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My latest observation is that Jeffrey Epstein (a jew and an Israeli Mossad agent) had an Austrian passport which listed an address in Saudi Arabia, as

well as stamps in that passport to say he visitied the Kingdom quite often.

 

Are there any decent journalists left to pursue that avenue?

 

The House of Saud commit the most atroticites against their own people and others ... like the PEOPLE YEMEN, and the disproportionatley Jewish media say fuck all.

 

Do the research.

 

Bush, Clinton, Trump, Blair, Obama, Prince Andrew and the Queen all love the Royal House of Saud, who in my opinion and that of others are really

crypto Jews.

 

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

 

24F5991B00000578-2922592-The_late_Saudi_

 

bill.jpg

 

th?id=OIP.URj0SdCLGt2FvhhgEM6vnAHaE8%26p

 

Ivana_Trump_shakes_hands_with_Fahd_of_Sa

 

watch_more_lg.jpg

 

5a9ff19f5cc4108e018b457d-750-375.jpg

 

0D939C27000005DC-6367013-image-a-17_1541

 

 

ef4ce0b6-271f-42fa-b65e-14b460bb6fb5_16x

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×