MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Dutch swimming pool Jihad ― Sexual assaults and Violence against non-Muslims

•  
zwem400.jpg The Hague City

For the past few weeks, the The Hague-based swimming pool Zwembad Zuiderpark has been at the centre of yet another bi-cultural controversy. In a lengthy letter published on April 20 (partly quoted below) a group of staff members sounded the alarm over “Gangs of Turkish and Moroccan youths” sexually assaulting non-Muslim girls, threatening and assaulting staff members and committing theft as well as destruction of property.

The ordeal followed the predictable pattern, with the establishment being in denial, social workers blaming the “culture of the pool or sports club” and Muslim front groups sewing the pool’s staff for racism.

The city council denied the severity of the problem. Municipal Councillor Rabin Baldewsingh (Labour Party), said on that same day that he “rejects the content of the letter written by Zuiderparkbad’s staff“:

“It’s an anonymous letter, which might encourage one to say things that aren’t true. (…) Let’s not make this any bigger than it is. Do you know what’s happening at soccer fields? It might not be sexual assaults, but there’s a lot going on that’s not being registered.”

Also on April 20, a spokesperson of the Rutgersstichting, the country’s foundation for sexual education, basically said the pool itself was to blame

Havent heard a thing in the news here...

Thnx.

But as it said it were turkish, moroccan youths so no imigrants.

Fucking punks deserve neckshots

Edited by G13

19 hours ago, northern star said:

I reckon Epstein's case and role will prove to be a remarkably similar one to Jimmy Savile's. Access All Areas, any perks you want, you'll be above the law - just get us what we want

That was the same in North Wales when boys were buggered by Masons.

The inquires were a whitewash to protect establishment figures. 

They didn´t go to jail, they passed go and collected more than $200 dollars from Goldman Sachs.

goldmansachs1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

That was the same in North Wales when boys were buggered by Masons.

The inquires were a whitewash to protect establishment figures. 

They didn´t go to jail, they passed go and collected more than $200 dollars from Goldman Sachs.

The test of society is themselves resolving this kind of problem, what is needed is a cruel king who would act fairly upon the problem, if the normal routes do not.

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The test of society is themselves resolving this kind of problem, what is needed is a cruel king who would act fairly upon the problem, if the normal routes do not.

I hear what you´re saying, but I don´t want a "cruel king"in any shape or form.

I want society on a macro level to wake up from their cognitive dissonance about paedophilia and so many other subjects.

I´ve been posting information for nearly ten years and talking to family and friends.  I think more people are aware, but not enough.

Apprentice  .. I really understand that we must become more self sufficient. 

Stop feeding the Zionist/Jewish banks and Amazon, Ebay, Yahoo the media etc. etc.  Pay cash whenever you can to small and medium businesses. Grow your

own foods and make your own stuff instead of being someone who  buys into consumerism.

Chemtrails are not only harmful to humans, but plantlife and insects too.

Can imagine Saville case is the exact same as Epstein, They filmed the rich & famous & powerfull  raping kids for blackmail. Most likely both were intelligence service assets. They were both protected and allowed to carry on their disgusting crimes. 

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I hear what you´re saying, but I don´t want a "cruel king"in any shape or form.

I want society on a macro level to wake up from their cognitive dissonance about paedophilia and so many other subjects.

I´ve been posting information for nearly ten years and talking to family and friends.  I think more people are aware, but not enough.

Apprentice  .. I really understand that we must become more self sufficient. 

Stop feeding the Zionist/Jewish banks and Amazon, Ebay, Yahoo the media etc. etc.  Pay cash whenever you can to small and medium businesses. Grow your

own foods and make your own stuff instead of being someone who  buys into consumerism.

Chemtrails are not only harmful to humans, but plantlife and insects too.

If I was given the task to become king for a day the guilty would not be allowed to roam free the next day, is what I am saying, if it was my direct family who was effected I would act and not wait for things to be brushed under their carpet.

Self sufficiency is one of the main keys to life's locks, it's not the skelleton kind but one that help stop the elites locksmiths from entering and removing ones true energy by duress, the more you do the less they get by proxy, and it is still legal to do so.

I have never bought from the A Jungle and if I buy on the other forest I always try to find the direct company here in the Uk and by----pass the corporates, scroll down the page and contact them directly, here is where the tech serves me in finding what I want for free.

If nature is being effected by weather control I will soon notice it as a gardener.

Box Cleverer than their sytem is how we might be.

Edited by The Apprentice

In 1989 Robert Maxwell (father of Ghislaine Maxwell who ran the pedophile network with Epstein) had a party on his yacht.

Robert Maxwell was a British media mogul with links to all of the intelligence services (Mossad, MI5, CIA, KGB)

according to VISUP blog, he believes this Epstein scandal will be used by Trump to attack his enemies

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2019/07/maxwells-silver-hammer.html

In attendance at this yacht party were

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/9383143/donald_trump_and_ghislaine_maxwell_on/

Donald Trump

Tom Bolan - Roy Cohn's business partner  (Cohn was dead at the time, so Bolan is the key player perhaps to Cohn's pedophile networks)

John Tower - a member of the Bush Sr. and Reagan administrations

Ghislaine Maxwell was also there

Shortly after this party in 1991 Maxwell is likely murdered and thrown off his yacht, but the prognosis is a heart attack

1992 Ghislaine meets up with Epstein and begins procurring girls for the blackmail network.

What is apparent to me and the conclusion of VISUP is that this was a meeting to set up or organize the continuation of these pedophile black mail networks, with DONALD TRUMP right in the middle of it.

We have a direct link between the Cohn network (through Tom Bolan) and the Epstein network (through Robert and Ghislaine Maxwell) with multiple intelligence agencies involved. Of course Cohn was already an asset of the CIA.

Trump is there in the middle of all of this, he is later partying with Epstein, who is recruiting girls out of Trump's Mar o Lago.

But of course Trump "knew nothing"

Me personally I have never said Trump " knew nothing " 

Quite the opposite from me.

I think he knows all.about these inner circle pedos and satanists and thats precisely why the past three years has been a wierd.show.of " get him out asap by any means "

Because they knew he would blow the lid on it all

Even the blog.you just.linked to.comes to that.conclusion 

Thinking.people.think

Parrots repeat only what they hear

*edit* and how did I come.to.this.conclusion ? 

Because.I cant find a single.piece of evidence that puts Trump at any of the inner circle heirarchies.namely

CFR , Bilderberg , Trilateral Commission and importantly Bohemian Grove.

By.my research and the research of others it appears Trump.is the first President since 1903 who has NEVER been to Bohemian.Grove

and to me those networks are still as important to reveal.as they were ten twenty years ago when people still denied they were even a thing ! 

I am also.somewhat fearful that this is.the moment that the NWO cleans house of all those who helped it become what it is and what you are left with is the few who were all ways.going to benefit from the fall.of those who were held.up.as the.invinciable elite

This whole thing has the potential.to cause a political.disaster of such magnitude that from the ashes rise those who set the trap to begin with

Edited by MrA