MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

13 minutes ago, kilowon said:

However the worse things about Trump is not that he is a racist,it is that he has convinced many in the alternative community that he is one of them,just like Obama convinced so many black people that he is one of us  

He hasnt convinced anyone of anything

From.my perspective whats been happening is every nasty thing you can make up and pin in Trump or those who voted for him becomes the automatic belief system.of everyone else who wont play the bullshit outrage game

Majority of what is made up in YOUR OWN MINDS then becomes what you expect of people

Ink has just had another taste of it above

Ink is now a white supremacist ? 

Sure he is

Just now, MrA said:

From.my perspective whats been happening is every nasty thing you can make up and pin in Trump or those who voted for him becomes the automatic belief system.of everyone else who wont play the bullshit outrage game

Majority of what is made up in YOUR OWN MINDS then becomes what you expect of people

Sure he is

Trump shill operative #1 on autopilot

Right wing NPC

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ink said:

Well excuse me but are you saying that I am a racist, white supremacist?

Im saying that somebody who calls the only 2 people on this forum, exposing the  elite agenda of white supremacy "racists"

Is obviously covering for that agenda. You do the math.

And before you try and claim "what white supremacist agenda"

The one that Trump  is playing into, and the one that Zionist Fox News (most watched cable news in America) is also playing into.

Denial of this agenda means you are siding with it.

Calling those who expose this agenda "racists" or calling for those who expose the agenda "to be banned" (See the shill named The Apprentice) Well yes you are shilling for that agenda

Or pretending that the main figurehead of this agenda (Donald Trump)  has nothing to do with pedophilia, and is always wrongly accused of shit, and is "fighting the deepstate"  is also shilling for that agenda.

This forum is full of shills, that is for sure.

What do you expect when the guy who the forum is named after endorses Tucker Carlson.

You guys are not awake,  you think you are because you've been following the script of the elites and their so called "conspiracy theories", but you aint, lets just leave it at that.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MrA said:

Sure he is

The thing is I am not outraged by Trump. I know  he is doing what he is doing for distraction purposes while the agenda continues on its merry way with everyone focus on The Donald. I do not even think he is as racist as he is pretending to be. He is just playing to his base and keeping attention away from his masters. But he certainly has capture the adoration of some in the alternative community. I frequent a few alternatives forum and it is clearly obvious. Obama never had the same tractions with the alternative community

Edited by kilowon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Im saying that somebody who calls the only 2 people on this forum, exposing the  elite agenda of white supremacy "racists"

Is obviously covering for that agenda. You do the math.

And before you try and claim "what white supremacist agenda"

Ok.... time is short and if you consider that I am a racist .... then fine. Believe that which you will.

It does make me smile though .... your limited thought as to my interaction. :)

If you think that anyone in a position of power, currently,  has any consideration of you (what ever physical form you are in) then thou art nought but a fool.

12 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Denial of this agenda means you are siding with it.

This is fascinating to me :)

There is nothing else I can say .... the indoctrination is so complete that you will walk to the cliff's edge .... and take a selfie as you jump lol

The rest of your post I could go and copy/paste from any who are as you.

You really do not comprehend the finalizing of the current perception, in which you are acting for a hidden master, and your last interactions becoming your final physical form.

Which is sad ....... :(

Posted (edited)

I think after Obama they realized a lot of people, particularly conservative, were turned off by politricks so they needed someone who could appeal to that segment of people.Up strep the Donald. It does not matter that he is as fake as Obama, only that the media call him some sort of rebel, renegade and outsiders and many believes he was. The same MSM, that he criticize so much, they helped create his legend. CNN talking about him constantly is good for the agenda. It keep people engaged in ways few US president has been able to do. But that is s good for the agenda as they can get on with their perverted agenda in peace. They have given the mass a fancy newfangled toy to be distracted by. Hell, even I , who can see the plan, still ends up posting constantly about the Donald lol

Edited by kilowon
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, kilowon said:

. But he certainly has capture the adoration of some in the alternative community. I frequent a few alternatives forum and it is clearly obvious. Obama never had the same tractions with the alternative community

It all makes sense once you understand a few concepts

1. There are 2 factions of elites who are in conflict

2.  I would say 90% of the "alt media" is controlled and run by the faction which controls Trump. That's why there is so much Pro-Trump "alt media" content. The opposing faction controls the MSM except for Fox News. This is why Trump is trying to attack MSM, because it is one faction of elites attacking the other.

3. There are even anti-Trump elements of the "alt media" which are still controlled by this same faction of FASCISTS. This is why even plenty of anti-trump "alt media" STILL PUSH THE TRUMP AGENDA. Specifically the race and divide and conquer agendas. This is why you will find that on this forum pro-Trump and anti-Trump will continue to attack people like me and SeanX. You will see plenty of so called "anti-Trumpers" agree more with "pro-Trump shills " like Mr.Anderson and Bamboozka than they do with "anti-Trumpers" like me and SeanX.  Because pro or anti Trump they are still pushing the same agenda.

4. A big part of the fascist agenda is to smear the opposing faction as pedophiles and promote themselves as anti-pedo. Fascists present themselves as clean and wholesome and wanting to preserve "all that is good with civilization" which is why they ally with organized religion (which is entirely controlled by them) They then portray the opposing faction and their assets as wanting to promote "debauchery" which of course includes pedophilia This of course is utter bullshit. The truth is that both factions of elites partake in this, but the Fascists portray themselves as "God fearing religious people"  I feel this may be part of this Epstein agenda. Certainly this is what "Pizzagate" was about. The entire "pizzagate" operation was run by the elite faction behind Trump.

5. The Fascist elite faction behind Trump has been using WHITE IDENTITY politics for well over 100 years. Because this same elite faction controls nearly the entire "alt media" they have been weaving white supremacist ideology into the very fabric "alt media" and conspiracy culture which is why so many people on this forum and many other "conspiracy forums" embrace WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS and white supremacy as some sort of anti-NWO position. This again is total bullshit.

What you are seeing is that the "alt media" IS THE PROPAGANDA ARM of the Fascist wing of the NWO.

There are only A FEW  "alt media" researchers who CONSISTENTLY put out good research and work.  I will be consistently attacked on this forum because I am exposing the game and these shills do not like it.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kilowon said:

I think after Obama they realized a lot of people, particularly conservative, were turned off by politricks so they needed someone who could appeal to that segment of people.Up strep the Donald. It does not matter that he is as fake as Obama, only that the media call him some sort of rebel, renegade and outsiders and many believes he was. The same MSM, that he criticize so much, they helped create his legend. CNN talking about him constantly is good for the agenda. It keep people engaged in ways few US president has been able to do. But that is s good for the agenda as they can get on with their perverted agenda in peace. They have given the mass a fancy newfangled toy to be distracted by. Hell, even I , who can see the plan, still ends up posting constantly about the Donald lol

I agree with pretty much most of what you are saying here, but you cannot consider DT  "a distraction"  when he is driving so much of their agenda.

Sorry that aint a distraction.

The main figurehead of the elites "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" strategy and their "CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS"

Is not a fucking distraction.  Its the main event.

More odd stuff.  Some news sites now claiming Epstein was taken off suicide watch at the request of his attorney. I do not believe that. If anything, his attorney would have made a request to have his client put on suicide watch as an added precaution to keep a high-profile accused sex offender alive inside. Other sites claim it was the warden's decision. His lawyer, Marc Fernich, is a serious heavyweight defence lawyer with a lot of clout. He has defended high profile clients before (John Gotti for one) and he is well-respected by prosecutors. I've read a number of his law review articles and those published in the law journal and he is a very accomplished lawyer. The mud is getting thicker and I suspect when a few low-level heads have rolled, we will hear no more of this. Unless Ghislaine Maxwell gets her collar felt.

1 hour ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Trump shill operative #1 on autopilot

Right wing NPC

Yay I am at the top of your shit list

I will.make sure I stay there

If I am yours and seans worst problem on this forum then I am doing exactly what I came to do 

Thank you for the memories :) 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kilowon said:

I've got the perfect thread for you!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at STOWE SCHOOL

UNITED KINGDOM - JULY 19: Ghislaine Maxwell, La Dolce Vita Gala At Stowe School, Silverstone In Buckinghamshire

ghislaine-maxwell-la-dolce-vita-gala-at-

Just a coincidence or something more sinister.

Carl Beech was imprisioned last month for 18 years for perverting the course of "Justice"

"A FANTASIST known as Nick has been found guilty of lying about a VIP paedophile ring in Westminster that sparked a £2million police probe.

Carl Beech, 51, spun an "extraordinary tale" about "three child murders, multiple rapes, kidnapping, false imprisonment and widespread sexual abuse" that sparked a £2.5million witch-hunt. He claimed the abuse took place at the home of former Prime Minister Ted Heath - as well as in Dolphin Square, the Carlton Club, Stowe School, London Zoo, and military bases."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9555717/carl-beech-guilty-westminster-paedophile-ring/

Those who have been pupils at Stowe school include-

1. Ghislaine Maxwell's friend Richard Branson.

2. The son of the Duke of Rutland  who has been a close friend of Harvey Proctor, who was named as a child abuser by Carl Beech.

The Duke of Rutland is in Epstein's Black Book.

3. Lord McAlpine alleged to have been at the centre of the UK child abuse scandal.

4. Sir Peter Hayman (Heiman) former deputy boss of the security service MI6.

5. Lord Henniker-Major, who has been linked to the UK child abuse scandal.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, northern star said:

It gets weirder! Epstein had painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red shoes in his New York house

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

17244464-7353967-Jeffrey_Epstein_had_a_b

17289978-7353967-image-a-32_156581935507

Epstein allegedly also had some strange "art" which included

Doll Chandelier

The home featured a “life-size female doll hanging from a chandelier.”

Eyeball Hallway

A 2003 Vanity Fair piece on the townhouse described the entrance hall as decorated with “row upon row of individually framed eyeballs … imported from England.”

Human Chessboard

According to one visitor who spoke to the Times, there’s a chessboard at the bottom of the staircase that is hair-raising in its commitment to creeping people the fuck out. Each of its customized figurines is modeled after one of his staffers and “dressed suggestively.”

https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/the-creepy-dcor-in-jeffrey-epsteins-nyc-house.html

22 minutes ago, northern star said:

It gets weirder! Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red shoes in his New York house

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

17244464-7353967-Jeffrey_Epstein_had_a_b

17289978-7353967-image-a-32_156581935507

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_156581843782

From what I can gather the red shoes are an in joke with this lot

They say they are made with human skin

And I wouldnt put it.past them

BTW where.is the portrait of Trump.in.a dress wearing high heels ? 

Sean ? Vancity ? Anyone ? 

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at STOWE SCHOOL

UNITED KINGDOM - JULY 19: Ghislaine Maxwell, La Dolce Vita Gala At Stowe School, Silverstone In Buckinghamshire

ghislaine-maxwell-la-dolce-vita-gala-at-

Just a coincidence or something more sinister.

Carl Beech was imprisioned last month for 18 years for perverting the course of "Justice"

"A FANTASIST known as Nick has been found guilty of lying about a VIP paedophile ring in Westminster that sparked a £2million police probe.

Carl Beech, 51, spun an "extraordinary tale" about "three child murders, multiple rapes, kidnapping, false imprisonment and widespread sexual abuse" that sparked a £2.5million witch-hunt. He claimed the abuse took place at the home of former Prime Minister Ted Heath - as well as in Dolphin Square, the Carlton Club, Stowe School, London Zoo, and military bases."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9555717/carl-beech-guilty-westminster-paedophile-ring/

Those who have been pupils at Stowe school include-

1. Ghislaine Maxwell's friend Richard Branson.

2. The son of the Duke of Rutland  who has been a close friend of Harvey Proctor, who was named as a child abuser by Carl Beech.

The Duke of Rutland is in Epstein's Black Book.

3. Lord McAlpine alleged to have been at the centre of the UK child abuse scandal.

4. Sir Peter Hayman (Heiman) former deputy boss of the security service MI6.

5. Lord Henniker-Major, who has been linked to the UK child abuse scandal.

So shes out partying like nothing happened

As if anybody needs further.evidence of a multi tier justice system

Thanks for sticking to the.topix tho @Golden Retriever

You are a gem

10 minutes ago, MrA said:

From what I can gather the red shoes are an in joke with this lot

They say they are made with human skin

And I wouldnt put it.past them

BTW where.is the portrait of Trump.in.a dress wearing high heels ? 

Sean ? Vancity ? Anyone ? 

lol  :classic_smile:

Yes the red shoes have been covered a lot on here in other threads, as you say often a sign to others in the initiated club of human skin shoes (allegedly childrens skin) 

Interesting stuff above about Carl Beech too, his drawings are very similar to other children's stories about that kind of satanic child abuse, also similar to some of the Podesta artworks

Also in the news Ghislaine Maxwell has been located living in Boston with a man who works for the Council of Foreign Relations :classic_dry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7352813/Ghislaine-Maxwell-consort-Jeffrey-Epstein-living-mansion-outside-Boston.html

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MrA said:

So shes out partying like nothing happened

The photo of Ghislaine Maxwell at Stowe School wasn't this year afaik.  I'll try and find the out exactly when it was taken.

Edit

It was from 2003

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

According to the Daily Mail, Ghislaine Maxwell is in Boston with her boyfriend, Scott Borgerson.

0?e=1571270400&v=beta&t=fU_x854bc8ewBbGy

Ghislaine Maxwell, 57, has been hiding out at a secluded $3M oceanfront property in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7352813/Ghislaine-Maxwell-consort-Jeffrey-Epstein-living-mansion-outside-Boston.html

From Linkedin

"Scott is the CEO of CargoMetrics Technologies, a data sciences company innovating at the frontier of big data, cloud computing, and machine learning. For more information, please visit cargometrics.com.

Before co-founding CargoMetrics, Scott was a fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), where he is a life member.

He has advised the White House on maritime policy, testified a number of times before Congress as a nonpartisan witness, and his Op-eds and articles have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, The Atlantic, and Foreign Affairs, among other publications. He is the author of The National Interest and the Law of the Sea and he is the co-founder of The Arctic Circle, a global NGO headquartered in Iceland (www.arcticcircle.org)."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-borgerson-676a5234

Although I continue to quote these MSM sources, are they to be trusted or is it their purpose to sow confusion, especially the Daily Mail as its current editor knew Ghislaine Maxwell.

Contrary to the Daily Mail report:

"Recent reports indicated that Ghislaine Maxwell, former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein, was living at Scott Borgerson’s property just outside of Boston. Daily Mail indicated  that the two were dating, but Borgerson has disputed this and said that Maxwell is not at his home and he hasn’t seen his friend in quite some time. He also denied the report that they were dating. Read on to learn more about what’s happening and who Borgerson is."

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/scott-borgerson-ghislaine-maxwell/

Ghislaine Maxwell with Daily Mail Editor Geordie Greig

maxwellgreigmail.jpg?resize=248,400

gallery_6351798889221162508045432_12_PAU

stalin-the-court-of-the-red-tsar-book-pa

So reports of her at the CFR guys house are bunk ? 

As I said I heard the tail end of something about her on a local US radio station

But all I caught was the end where they said they had tried to contact her attorney for comment but they declined to comment 

So shes on the radar for sure but I have no faith she will be arrested or charged with anything 

Even though shes named as someone who procured children for Epstein

And I am going to stop saying under age girls and call them what they are

Children 

BTW has anyone seen Rachel Chandlers posts regarding her modelling agency.connections ? 

She was touting " models " and every single one.of them looked beaten , worn out and distressed

Its sick that they did this out in the open so long and EVERYBODY who we see in.print or TV media knew about it

Everyone. Including Trump.

The MSM are controlled by the "Mega Group". They are spreading fake news regarding Maxwell in order to distract where she really hides. She's never going to come back to the UK nor to the US. And if she ever does, she's got a new face and a new identity. If you really want to search for her, then search near Jesus' birth place. She's under powerful protection. 

• Like 1

Source Daily Mail:

Hundreds of security cameras were positioned throughout Jeffrey Epstein's property on Little St James and inside his Manhattan mansion, FBI revealed.

Victim Roberts described that surveillance in her testimony, too:

'What I could see when I stole a glimpse here and there was an array of tiny screens, twenty odd or something,' wrote Roberts 'I suddenly knew from then on that my feelings of my every move being watched inside his corridors ... was actually happening,' added Roberts

Red shoes as a symbol to remember:

Quote: So why are red shoes a big deal?
Because it is a Satanic symbol of child/human sacrifice. During the sacrificial rituals, the Satanists wear red shoes (claimed to be made of human leather) so when blood gets on the shoes, it does not show.

Those are some of the "red shoes" Podesta pictures discussed earlier in the forum. 

Tony-Podesta-Red-Shoes-1024x576.jpg