MrA

JULY 2019 Jeffrey Epstein arrested

That info was very pivotal, Golden Retriever, considering he said in his interview he had no recollection whatsoever of ever meeting her. This shows that at the very least he knew of her and her involvement of some sort.

• Like 1

Having just watched Panorama, The Prince and the Epstein Scandal. I’d like to say “I stand with Virginia Giuffre”.

Be gone with them!.

• Like 3

To be rid of the guilty we first must see what and who entrapped them into doing what they did, because these will be the ones who will take over, these are the Varroa simply waiting to fully infect our hive integrity as we saw I the old CCCP, if we fail to capture those who are behind their weak kneed antics then we will be the next victims and food for the real instigators in our houses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2 January 2015 Ghislaine Maxwell sends an email to Prince Andrew saying "Can't believe bb was left in the cold :)"

Could bb refer to Epstein´s Black Book or a person with those initials?

The existence of the Black Book was first published 4 days later by the Daily Mail on 6 January 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897836/How-Prince-Andrew-s-sex-abuser-friend-Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-list-nicknamed-Holy-Grail-great-good-Bill-Clinton-Tony-Blair-Mick-Jagger-Donald-Trump.html

21728096-7746893-image-a-21_157532428611

• Like 1

3 hours ago, northern star said:

That info was very pivotal, Golden Retriever, considering he said in his interview he had no recollection whatsoever of ever meeting her. This shows that at the very least he knew of her and her involvement of some sort.

He cant remember meeting her and maxwell cant remember her either 

Total bollocks 

I hope he squeels like a stuck pig

Seriously Andy what have you got to loose now ? 

Your current path has history remembering you as a creepy pedarist 

If you shine a light on proceedings and spill ALL the beans history will remember you as a man with at least SOME integrity 

Your choice Andy 

*edit* and we all know the Monarchy is on its last legs anyway 

Charles is the last King of England 

After that it will be gone

So get on with it and prove the world wrong 

Fucking do it Andy

They are going to make you suffer anyway so fk it man 

What have you got to loose now

Edited by MrA
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

To be rid of the guilty we first must see what and who entrapped them into doing what they did, because these will be the ones who will take over, these are the Varroa simply waiting to fully infect our hive integrity as we saw I the old CCCP, if we fail to capture those who are behind their weak kneed antics then we will be the next victims and food for the real instigators in our houses.

Its Donald and Melania Trump

If we can focus all our energy on getting them out of the White House everything will be great again 

Pinky promise

5 hours ago, MrA said:

Seriously Andy what have you got to loose now ? 

Your current path has history remembering you as a creepy pedarist 

Has he had sex with boys too?!

Edited by Golden Retriever

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Has he had sex with boys too?!

Mountbatten was also of this ilk, and why they called him trick dicky, he had a portfolio on the Royals and could have used it to expose what was going on , this is why I think they got rid of him in Ireland, and the fact that he was thinking of a take over and coup.

What I would like to find is those who are the insiders, the ones who run the entrapment teams and their bosses, here is where we are not being encouraged to search, we are instead concentrating on the ex post facto like Andrew and epstein, so much energy has been spent by forum members that it is beginning to dray the players down, who will soon glaze over and quit the running, this is how things are steered to perfection.

Even our venerable host is doing this and leading his flock in the wrong direction on this one.

• Like 2

Andrew is catching all the flak on both sides of the Atlantic. Rightly so but there's a member of American political royalty who is getting a free pass from the press. Bill Clinton, whose association with Epstein was common knowledge whilst the latter was still at large and free to importune young girls. Epstein even had a painting of Bill wearing a dress hanging in his mansion. Yet Clinton, who probably flew more times on the Lolita Express than he did Air Force One, is immune from criticism. He's not stupid enough to give an interview on the subject for a start and even if he did, I can't see any interviewer getting the better of the most accomplished liar since Ananias (though Blair ran him a close second).

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Andrew is catching all the flak on both sides of the Atlantic. Rightly so but there's a member of American political royalty who is getting a free pass from the press. Bill Clinton, whose association with Epstein was common knowledge whilst the latter was still at large and free to importune young girls. Epstein even had a painting of Bill wearing a dress hanging in his mansion. Yet Clinton, who probably flew more times on the Lolita Express than he did Air Force One, is immune from criticism. He's not stupid enough to give an interview on the subject for a start and even if he did, I can't see any interviewer getting the better of the most accomplished liar since Ananias (though Blair ran him a close second).

Rhodes and his clan will be very dissapointed that Clinton was annointed and never enlarged their global takeover to schedule.

• Like 1

Sorry if this seems a dumb question but we have had Prince andrews interview, had the panorama show with Virginia, will anything happen next? I know the fbi might be investigating but are they not corrupt themselves? Especially as they knew about lord mountbatten years ago

15 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

On 2 January 2015 Ghislaine Maxwell sends an email to Prince Andrew saying "Can't believe bb was left in the cold :)"

Could bb refer to Epstein´s Black Book or a person with those initials?

The existence of the Black Book was first published 4 days later by the Daily Mail on 6 January 2015

I wondered this too.

But I also thought if the Daily Mail had those emails, they may have the rest of the conversation as well which explains what 'bb' is.

How long has the DM had these emails for?

How did they get them?

Have they had them for a long time? and if so, how long were they sitting with this information.

They didn't hide Ghislaine's email very well - it was up on the video in the article: [email protected]

Maybe someone will send her an email and ask her what 'bb' means.

3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

What I would like to find is those who are the insiders, the ones who run the entrapment teams and their bosses

The thing that gets me is that someone knows who these people are. 

2 hours ago, FigTree said:

I wondered this too.

But I also thought if the Daily Mail had those emails, they may have the rest of the conversation as well which explains what 'bb' is.

How long has the DM had these emails for?

How did they get them?

Have they had them for a long time? and if so, how long were they sitting with this information.

They didn't hide Ghislaine's email very well - it was up on the video in the article: [email protected]

Maybe someone will send her an email and ask her what 'bb' means.

I don't think the Daily Mail had the emails.  According to the Panorama reporter, he said "they sifted through thousands of legal documents which

had been filed in the US, and found the emails" (50 minutes into the video)

Also look at 31 minutes into video ...... the BBC programme claims 20 photos were given to the FBI by Virginia Roberts in 2011 including the one with Prince Andrew. They were

scanned front and back, but only 19 were made public, the Prince Andrew photo being kept out of the public´s eye.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FigTree said:

The thing that gets me is that someone knows who these people are. 

These will be the ones who have the real video's and pictures, maybe even ones of the ones who were trapping them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

Sorry if this seems a dumb question but we have had Prince andrews interview, had the panorama show with Virginia, will anything happen next? I know the fbi might be investigating but are they not corrupt themselves? Especially as they knew about lord mountbatten years ago

The short answer is no. There will be  no repercussions. They are like cats who cover their own shit. Cats are likeable creatures. The ones you mention are not.

Rogue.elements of the FBI just released decades old classified.material on what they call " the finders " 

I tried to cover it earlier

Its all in there

Retired FBI agent Ted Gundersson was trying to warn.people about this 20 years ago 

Everything he said back then is validated by the declass documents on the Finders

Epstein and Maxwell are part of the Finders

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The short answer is no. There will be  no repercussions. They are like cats who cover their own shit. Cats are likeable creatures. The ones you mention are not.

I reckon maybe one of the reasons they are focusing on Andrew is that they essentially cant do anything about it, with him having royal protection, and he is the least dangerous fall guy in the whole operation. The Panorama programme was basically just his word against Virginia Roberts' -  unless some incriminating evidence comes to light from other sources.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, Golden Retriever said:

No more likes at the moment.

I try my best to expose the satanic rape of childen by the elite, but not just the elite because two of my neighbours boys were

buggered by a "friend" of the family.

I despair of the public sometimes.  They know this is happening, but not many people really care.

How awful, poor boys. I hope things are better for them now.

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2019 at 12:48 PM, FigTree said:

Symbol Speak - you're so right.

Did you mean naming or maiming?

I have gone back over some stuff from the 1990-2010 and I'm amazed (not) that what is happening now is almost exactly the same as what was happening then.

They should just cut and paste those stories to reflect today's news.

The same people in a similar world political climate.

What I find interesting is that now, the children of the elites - their sons and daughters - and the political and world powerful (who have jostled into positions of power of the years from 1990's) are the ones taking the reins/reigns now.

Maybe this is the source of much conflict as well.

Those pesky offspring are now so entitled they don't know how to play the game like their parents taught them.

Its one thing I find very unusual about Epstein - was there no family connection that lead him into this elite world?

Was that how he was able to be so arrogant - no family baggage to carry around?

Maybe someone knows - did Savile have family connections or is he another that was free from family baggage?

I still wonder if there was a family connection somewhere along Epsteins line though.

Been wondering that about sir- vile myself. If you look online there is very little info about sir-vile's childhood and family background. What led the creature to such depravity?

On 12/2/2019 at 2:27 AM, northern star said:

They will all live in luxury for the rest of their lives.

Andrew has been punished by having more leisure time for him to play golf. All of this is a charade, and the public lap up the soap opera, happy to pay for it.

Some punishment eh. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:15 AM, FigTree said:

Also Golden Retriever, I have to redact some of the info on Virginia (which I wrote a few posts above) and her first meeting with Epstein, as I read somewhere her father drove her to meet Epstein and she was going to school at the time - (it may have been college, the article wasn't clear) but I need to sort that time line out and events. 

Clarifying Viginia Guiffre's story regarding her parents - her father speaks about the incident.

I never realized her was working at Donald Trumps Resort as well.

He drove Virginia to Epsteins house - He did meet Epstein and Epstein fooled him (as is so easy for a conman to do when their MO supersedes beyond anything ethical)

Edited by FigTree

Out of Likes again to acknowledge Im reading posts - driving me nuts - but thats life ... anyway

WeAreChange.org did a roundup of topics swirling the media presently relating to Epstein – Prince Andrew Trump etc

Duration: 16.30

What Did Trump Just Say About The PRINCE!!! They Are Hiding Something Really Bad
Dec 2 2019

• Like 1

RoundUp from the video above - WeAreChange.org

On his visit to the UK for NATO Summit celebration talks - President Trump denying he knew Prince Andrew - 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-prince-andrew-pictures-jeffrey-epstein-virginia-giuffre-uk-visit-queen-a9230991.html

• Trump claims he doesn't know Prince Andrew despite several photos of them together
  • 'I don’t know Prince Andrew, but it’s a tough story, it’s a very tough story,' president incorrectly claims
  • Video at Link
  • Donald Trump has denied knowing Prince Andrew despite having met the embattled royal on several well-documented occasions, including the president’s official state visit to the UK earlier this year. 

Nato summit: Leaders arrive at Buckingham Palace for event hosted by the Queen
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/03/nato-summit-donald-trump-boris-johnson-uk-meeting-queen-buckingham/
3 DEC 2019

Why aren't we getting answers on Epstein?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/why-arent-we-getting-answers-on-epstein
3 DEC 2019

• A bipartisan group of senators, including Republicans Ben Sasse, Marsha Blackburn, and Ted Cruz and Democrat Richard Blumenthal, have signed an open letter to the inspector general, Michael Horowitz, calling for him to complete the Epstein investigation.

Epstein’s ‘co-conspirator’ flees US hours before FBI said ready to make arrests

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1211252/jeffrey-Epstein-latest-Virginia-Roberts-giuffre-Adriana-ross-FBI-prince-andrew
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sat, Nov 30, 2019

• THE woman who allegedly found underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse has left America, hours before the FBI said it was poised to make “several arrests”.
  • US Attorney General Bill Barr has vowed to bring anyone in Epstein’s circle to justice. 
  • Last week, he told how “good progress” had been made in the case. 
  • Previously, Mr Barr has said: “Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. The victims deserve justice – and they will get it.” 

'PLEAD THE FIFTH' 
Prince Andrew warned speaking to FBI about Epstein links would only dig him deeper into paedo scandal

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10465211/prince-andrew-warned-fbi-silence-epstein/

2 Dec 2019

• A leading lawyer says the under-fire royal should "plead the fifth" unless promised immunity from prosecution in the US.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his 
New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary, staying at the pedophile's cowboy-themed village, say estate workers

4 December 2019 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7748467/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-frequent-guests-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch.html

•    Bill and Hillary Clinton would stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch frequently after they left the White House, former estate workers told DailyMailTV
•    The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property said
•    The family never stayed in the main house but bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which lies a mile south of his own villa, sources said 
•    The guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar, which are all near Epstein's private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes
•    This is all according to security expert Jared Kellogg, who was brought in by long-standing ranch manager Brice Gordon to improve security and set up a camera system at the main house and 'cowboy village'
•    Kellogg said: 'I was saying how cool the replica houses were. [Gordon] said: ''Yeah, they're built for guests... It's really cool the Clintons come out and hang out [with Epstein]'''
•    Bill Clinton and Epstein were once friends, and in August DailyMailTV revealed the convicted pedophile had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress - worn by Hillary -  hanging on the wall of his New York mansion
•    Clinton has flown on Epstein's private plane, the Lolita Express, several times but denied ever visiting one of Epstein's residences, apart from one time at his New York home 

Now lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein victims says her witness will tell FBI she 'vividly remembers' seeing Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts at Tramp nightclub - after royal denied dancing with 'sex slave' on night of THAT photo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7750905/Witness-vividly-remembers-seeing-Prince-Andrew-Virginia-Roberts-Tramp-nightclub.html

3 December 2019 

•    Witness claims she saw Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts together at Tramp's
•    Miss Roberts claimed she had sex with prince later at Ghislaine Maxwell's home
•    Andrew refuted story, saying he took his daughter to a Pizza Express in Woking
•    However lawyer Lisa Bloom said witness would talk to FBI about what she saw

Virginia Roberts' father says his 'brave' daughter is 'telling the TRUTH' about being forced to have sex with Prince Andrew - and that he and 'most of Britain knows what he REALLY did'

3 December 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7750467/Virginia-Roberts-father-says-brave-daughter-telling-TRUTH.html
•    Virginia Roberts' father says he is in 'no doubt' that daughter is 'telling the truth'
•    Sky Roberts hailed her bravery and said he is 'proud' of his daughter
•    He said prince knows 'what he really did' and 'most of Britain' thinks he is lying
•    Ms Roberts claims she was ordered to have sex with the prince while working for Jeffrey Epstein 

Prince Andrew 'has kept in constant touch with Jeffrey Epstein 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell via phone and email'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7743291/Prince-Andrew-constant-constant-Ghislaine-Maxwell-phone-email.html

1 December 2019

•    Source claims the Duke of York, 59, is in regular contact with Maxwell, 57
•    He invited her to Buckingham Palace in June month before Epstein's arrest 
•    Prince told Newsnight they 'did not discuss' convicted paedophile mutual friend 

Reported but Unconfirmed as yet - 

Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him
4 DEC 2019

• Jeffrey Epstein’s private wealth banker, who brokered and signed off on untold multiple millions of dollars in controversial Deutsche Bank and Citibank loans spanning two decades for the convicted pedophile, has died from a reported suicide.
  • The news of yet another mysterious Epstein-linked death comes shortly after the FBI was seeking to interview the bank executive about loans he approved for Epstein and the indicted child trafficker’s labyrinth of US-based and offshore companies.
  • The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner confirmed Thomas Bowers died by an apparent suicide by hanging at his home before Thanksgiving.

….

Archive Report – 2016 re;ating to 2011
'Prince Andrew brokered £385m deal with Kazakh regime while working as British trade envoy'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/duke-brokered-385m-for-corrupt-regime-while-working-as-british-t/
21 MAY 2016
Leaked emails appear to show that in April 2011, the Prince used his relationship with Kazakh oligarch Kenges Rakishev to help a Greek utility firm and a Swiss finance house bid for infrastructure contracts.
Aras Capital, from Zurich, and EYDAP, Greece’s largest water company, wanted to build water and sewage networks in two of Kazakhstan’s largest cities.
Prince Andrew would have been offered a commission fee of one per cent – or around £3.83million - for his role in the deal, a source at the water firm claimed.

• Like 4

Prince Andrew has shot himself in the foot by distancing himself from Epstein, by claiming Ghislaine Maxwell was his actual friend who introduced him to Jeffrey, her "plus one." Because, now that Epstein is out of the picture, it puts Maxwell in the spotlight and she appears to have had a pivitol role in the sex trafficking ring, in which the Prince is implicated. Not only the Prince, but the Monarchy as a whole, who played host to these deviants in their Royal residences. Not the first time either, that paedophiles have freely roamed the palaces.

What are the odds of Prince Charles being buddies whith UK's most prolific child sex offender, while his brother Prince Andrew was pals with the most notorious sex offender in the US? The Queen is going to step down, apparently, as this scandal is tainting her life-long reign; touting Charles as a worthy successor, due to his handling of Andy's tricky predicament. World leaders convened a hasty "NATO summit" where they were entertained by the Royal Family, wheeling out Princess Anne as a safe substitute for the disgraced Andrew.

This gathering was probably a crisis meeting for the main players to devise a stategy for damage control, since NATO/OTAN is the headquarters of this insidious international trade in human beings, organs, drugs, weapons etc., and seems to have no other function. How can they possibly make it all go away, with Epstein's victims claiming Andrew is a key witnesses to the abuse of underage sex-slaves. Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg, there are many more prominent people who stand accused, but the ice is melting, allegedly...

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3