Sign in to follow this  
CosmicPurpose

Wayne Rooney given extra special treatment in MLS

Posted (edited)

Recently Wayne Rooney was sent off in an MLS game for a horrible tackle from behind. 

A few minutes later, and the referee decided to reverse his decision and only gave Rooney a cautionary yellow card.

You watch the video and decide for yourself if it was a red card offense, but in my mind there is no doubt that he should be sent off the field, so why does Wayne get this extra special treatment?

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/07/04/wayne-rooney-red-card-reversed-after-video-review

I know he is one of the major stars of the MLS, but does that mean he can do whatever he wants on the pitch and get away with it? It reminds me of the free license the Koreans had to foul the opposition in the 2002 world cup, and the referee not doing anything about it.

556f84095bed4db0a90104ee10f04340.png

Derby-County-v-Manchester-United-FA-Cup-

Is it because Wayne seems to be cabal slave that he gets this license to act how ever he likes on the pitch? 

Edited by CosmicPurpose
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

if you have a hundred million  you have to be a sell out. 

does this include rituals?

are there handlers for every celeb be it film music sport making sure they do as they are told?

have they been mk ultra'd to keep them silent?

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

I think a yellow was best. The spectators have paid to see Rooney play, not to see the referee judge.

• Haha 1

You call that playing?

We obviously have different ideas of what "play" means, to me it doesn't mean slide tackle your opponents from behind.

Christ you would make a terrible referee.

On 7/13/2019 at 8:59 AM, Reinold said:

I think a yellow was best. The spectators have paid to see Rooney play, not to see the referee judge.

Did you even watch the video of what he did? Thats not playing football, and if you think it is, you might want to look up exactly what football is (perhaps you know it by the term "soccer"), you might be surprised by what you find out,  namely that tackles like that aren't aloud.

Stop living in the past, its not 2008 amymore.

The guy is clearly not mentally or physically fit anymore, but no you think they should milk every last $ from him for the sake of the fat-ass spectators... get a grip man!

Edited by CosmicPurpose

I would call it more of a trip than a sliding tackle. I think it deserved a yellow. The referee was influenced by the red players who clearly were demanding that their fellow professional be sent off, and who applauded when the referee took that decision.

However the ref examined video evidence and changed his mind. Like me, after careful consideration he decided that a warning was better than immediate dismissal. There was, after all, no immediate goal-scoring opportunity.

That’s why a referee has two cards. One is a warning and awarding it frequently alters a player’s behaviour during a game for the better.

If the referee is in two minds about which card he should bring out, surely he should err on the side of sporting spectacle and spectator entertainment rather than listening to the opposition players.

43 minutes ago, CosmicPurpose said:

Thats not playing football, and if you think it is, you might want to look up exactly what football is (perhaps you know it by the term "soccer”...

Did you read the link that you supplied?

https://www.mlssoccer.com

On 7/9/2019 at 4:43 PM, CosmicPurpose said:

556f84095bed4db0a90104ee10f04340.png

Derby-County-v-Manchester-United-FA-Cup-

Is it because Wayne seems to be cabal slave that he gets this license to act how ever he likes on the pitch? 

Of course, some people might believe none of the above. Some people believe that the decision was made for entirely non-sporting reasons...

The ref awarded a red card because he did not realise that Wayne Rooney was a “cabal slave”, whatever that is.

However, the ref had a look at the VAR where he was shown pictures of Rooney making clear Illuminati signs during football games.

RESULT: decision overturned. The cabal instructed the ref to award just a yellow card. Illuminati confirmed.

SOME PEOPLE believe that. I don’t.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:43 PM, CosmicPurpose said:

he went on a united christmas do with a prozzy. no shame not a care.

i watched Rooney for 90mins berate the ref in a Derby match. Up and down the pitch Rooney just ran after the poor fucker telling him the rules of the prem and how refs should act

Rooney was turned into a lunatic at Manure, the press bolstered it and the fa encouraged it for bums on seats and tv viewing

He is money, he plays -- people pay to watch -- he gets a red card -- he doesnt play and tv aint the same.

VAR is now an opportunity to ruin the game completely

On 7/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, bamboozooka said:

if you have a hundred million  you have to be a sell out. 

does this include rituals?

are there handlers for every celeb be it film music sport making sure they do as they are told?

have they been mk ultra'd to keep them silent?

unless they are idiots or perhaps not humans others times

although for say the singer Keisha she is meant to have an IQ of 170+. Still not sure what to think about the Dr Luke stuff, except that perhaps she was silenced someway, because nothing much got done about that 

Edited by rooey