TNT

The "Q" Phenomena

How the QAnon Conspiracy Started

One example of these claims posted by “Q Clearance Patriot” includes the following quotes, from a post on November 1,  2017.

“On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.”

Was Tony or John Podesta arrested as part of the Mueller FBI investigation, on November 3rd?

A couple of fringe alternative news sites (one of those was YourNwsWire), actually posted on November 5 that Tony Podesta had been arrested.

The story was completely fabricated. Tony Podesta had not been arrested, and was not even named in the list of Mueller’s charges related to the investgation.

Like many conspiracy theory websites, the stories were written to capitalize on the Q conspiracy and to spark the viral spread of the false story.

Source: https://www.topsecretwriters.com/2019/12/qanon-conspiracy-trump-deep-state-involved/

• Like 1

Keep the faith man.... :classic_laugh:  JFK jr should be making an appearance any time.

2 hours ago, ronisron said:

Keep the faith man.... :classic_laugh:  JFK jr should be making an appearance any time.

you need to use a different information source

Untitled.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

you need to use a different information source

Untitled.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

:classic_laugh:

I need a different information source?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony

irony

[ ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er- ]

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:

the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

I'll tell you what, instead of posting the non stop updates from this LARP, why don't you instead make a list of things that have turned out exactly like they said it would?

(I'm not trying to mock you or what you believe in, I'm just stating this is a LARP and not anything someone should put so much faith in, and I'm trying to help you speed up the process to where you figure it out for yourself. You're welcome :classic_biggrin:)

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

This is made by a very good friend of Max Igan;

LOL!  The ending kind of gives it away....that's about it too.  Not that he is Q, but that's exactly how easy it is to be Q.  At 4:26 he's breaking it down pretty well.

Q started as a LARP -- if someone in the Trump admin decided this was a good way to infiltrate and titillate the alternative news crowd and they took it over, that's fine, but it doesn't make it or it's origins legit.  There is a lot of shit as well as shine, and the reason I keep mentioning JFK jr is because that was how they hooked a lot of people at the beginning and the first wave of Q minions believed it.....Oh, and the fact that the BS fantasy of JFK Jr was affiliated with the origins of Q, it's also a good indication that the LARP theory is correct. Like 1+1 = 2.  No serious political entity would have done that...... 

It wasn't the first time the people behind Trump attempted to get the alternative crowd on their side,  they used Alex Jones and Prison Planet to gain a foothold with Jones' followers. Now they fire things off on the non stop and fairly meaningless Q updates for the remaining people who believe.  But it takes another leap of faith to believe that Trump is a legit and that he actually has the power to do the things he says he is.  He is a puppet of Israel and the banks, was a neighbor of Jeffrey Epstein in South Beach, had rape charges of a 13 yr old girl settled before the election, and has donated 100,000 to the very corrupt Clinton Foundation.  He's really not doing anything but talking, none of them have been arrested after all the shit he talked about them.  They aren't only playing the MSM media, they are playing the alternative media as well.  That's all.  To believe in Q means to "believe" in Trump and the political process.  And that's where it falls apart in the biggest way.

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

:classic_laugh:  OK, but I'm not fake news, I'm not threatened in any way by Q, I can just spot a sham when I see one.  You can believe what you want, you're not hurting anyone and the Q thing will pass. anyway.  Enjoy it while it's there.  But I have to say, using the above tactic, if their proclamations don't come true as they say, all Q has to do is post

"The fake news won't report the real situations as they play out, but as always, you can trust us. #Qistruth"

And you'll believe it. Carry on.  

Edited by ronisron
  • Like 1