muir

British Culture

One the subject of Israelites, according to Robert Taylor who was a triad mind, IE, A mathematicus/astronomer, clergy and 33 Degree Mason,

The different ranks of the cabal are.

Christian

Israelite

Jew

Hebrew

Hebrew of the Hebrew

Telios

These are the lower ranking missionary protectorates running the show while the Telios or perfect being lies at the very centre of their universal brotherhood.

For those interested I have linked to the pages where the data begins,

https://archive.org/details/devilspulpit00tayl/page/238

In this book he also pertains to the global climate changes which eventually force the cabal to move to warmer climbs as the earths axis slowly moves over time.

Well worth a read,

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, zArk said:

from my reading especially through Michael Tsarion and Ralph Ellis;

Ireland and the 'british isles' were the restart of an ancient global temple of knowledge which spread out throughout the planet after the Younger Dryas. The bad guys re-emerged and took control of Egypt, then were kicked out, returned in Eygpt again and kicked out again, then the tribes were lost on the planet and it seems came back the 'british isles' as it was their starting place and set to work on a global domination

the undertones of the work i read is that there is a spiritual belief that wishes to dominate everyone and hides beneath the skin of others, posing as celts, posing as British, posing as milesians, posing as Hyksos, posing as Jews

using and abusing their way to power, forming allegiances of convenience and then spitting out the carcasses when the goal is complete

Hyksos came from somewhere, some say from China, but i think -- from what i have been reading--- that the Hyksos are just another stooge group acting as a mask for the real nasty power

going back to the Mu-mu and atlanteans

After studdying the ancient symbology for thirty years I would dismiss Michael Tsarion entirely and call him controlled opposition, all such guru's lead the minds eye to the off world models as christianity did, total waste of time and very missleading, like the song here-in.

In the video are lots of clues to where we are being led, led by cyclical not alien equality, where the only viable land for growing food will be nearer to the equator, and right where the current empires are now buying up land en-mass and preparing for what will come.

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

After studdying the ancient symbology for thirty years I would dismiss Michael Tsarion entirely and call him controlled opposition, all such guru's lead the minds eye to the off world models as christianity did, total waste of time and very missleading, like the song here-in.

i find ralph ellis part of Tsarions writings.

Tsarion  is into Astrotheology and most probably a Rosicrucian

Ralph Ellis is a mason and historian

i am not saying i hold their writings as fact but instead i incorporate their words into main stream history and see if it fits. after all Ralph is merely teasing open 'the words written' from many sources. Its not like hes writing his own history but uncovering a twsited history between myth, religion and summit

the monotheistic element resonates as does the changing of the ages with the Judeo-Christian story

as a Guru i think Tsarion is failing massively .... off playing music leaving reasonably price literature and free interviews

Ralph Ellis is serious business against the baffling mysteries of the bible and british history.

@The Apprentice Love K.L.F. WTF is that version and who is singing it? i guess the speed slowed down makes tammys voice different but the line about the apple cart ... i aint heard that before

did Michael Tellinger discover Ice Cream in Africa ?

Edited by zArk

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zArk said:

i find ralph ellis part of Tsarions writings.

Tsarion  is into Astrotheology and most probably a Rosicrucian

Ralph Ellis is a mason and historian

i am not saying i hold their writings as fact but instead i incorporate their words into main stream history and see if it fits. after all Ralph is merely teasing open 'the words written' from many sources. Its not like hes writing his own history but uncovering a twsited history between myth, religion and summit

the monotheistic element resonates as does the changing of the ages with the Judeo-Christian story

as a Guru i think Tsarion is failing massively .... off playing music leaving reasonably price literature and free interviews

Ralph Ellis is serious business against the baffling mysteries of the bible and british history.

@The Apprentice Love K.L.F. WTF is that version and who is singing it? i guess the speed slowed down makes tammys voice different but the line about the apple cart ... i aint heard that before

did Michael Tellinger discover Ice Cream in Africa ?

In the beginning there was the totem, and sympathetic magic, chosen by the tribe or tribesmen and women to satisfy their fear of nature, then something magical happened to us driven by their heirs, we became alone amongst the animals, and lost our ability to imagine how things could be.

Then came aggrandizement, mystery and then monotheism on a scale never seen in human history, all myth is, is supercedure of the old queen with a new one, in true nature the old queen bee is often seen laying eggs within and for the hive integrity at the same time as her daughter, never do we see this in humanity.

Modernity and monotheism is a poor attempt at the truth and what is nature designed to live alongside the animals and humans, we just forgot how it works and have become hypnotised by the magi and the spoken work.

Again I refer back to the book, "The Devils Pulpit" by Robert Taylor, I recommend all budding astrotheologists read this as they read their version of a bible and see the results come to life for what is nature under the sun.

https://archive.org/details/devilspulpit00tayl/page/n5

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)

i will havea  goodly read of the devils pulpit

n,b ellis is adamant  King Jesus/Izus was not killed on the cross but sent to a prison in Chester where he continued his masonic temple. Temple of the Zodiac.

Ellis also speaks of the Ben Ben Stone passing through this Temple

Ellis's start was that King Arthur was actually the story of King Izus of Odessa hidden within myth by Masons trying to keep the history alive while not being discovered as heretics in the bloody times

i know that Structuralism has not been popular for many many years and falsely linked to Modernity. As structuralism fell away so did Modernity.

Edited by zArk

36 minutes ago, zArk said:

i will havea  goodly read of the devils pulpit

n,b ellis is adamant  King Jesus/Izus was not killed on the cross but sent to a prison in Chester where he continued his masonic temple. Temple of the Zodiac.

Ellis also speaks of the Ben Ben Stone passing through this Temple

Ellis's start was that King Arthur was actually the story of King Izus of Odessa hidden within myth by Masons trying to keep the history alive while not being discovered as heretics in the bloody times

i know that Structuralism has not been popular for many many years and falsely linked to Modernity. As structuralism fell away so did Modernity.

The science behind the Mr Ben model is explained away in The Devils Pulpit.

46 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Mr Ben model

???

Posted (edited)

from a quick scan through TDP it writes only of the bible being a story of the stars

however i see the bible as a  multiplex of stories

one is the astrotheology

two is to deify a King of Odessa who led the Jewish revolt against Rome in a play for the seat of Emperor. a King of persian/egyptian heritage. a war raging King of immense family wealth. not the poor carpenters son.

three is a 'Judaism lite' to sell to the masses to quell revolt and uprising

Ralph Ellis addresses 2 and 3 finding real people in the historical record.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, zArk said:

the undertones of the work i read is that there is a spiritual belief that wishes to dominate everyone and hides beneath the skin of others, posing as celts, posing as British, posing as milesians, posing as Hyksos, posing as Jews

using and abusing their way to power, forming allegiances of convenience and then spitting out the carcasses when the goal is complete

its called freemasonry

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zArk said:

from a quick scan through TDP it writes only of the bible being a story of the stars

however i see the bible as a  multiplex of stories

one is the astrotheology

two is to deify a King of Odessa who led the Jewish revolt against Rome in a play for the seat of Emperor. a King of persian/egyptian heritage. a war raging King of immense family wealth. not the poor carpenters son.

three is a 'Judaism lite' to sell to the masses to quell revolt and uprising

Ralph Ellis addresses 2 and 3 finding real people in the historical record

this is the british culture thread

please start your own thread

Can the staff please split off zark and the apprentices off topic discussion into its own thread where they can explore the claims of various authors in their own time. Thanks

Edited by muir
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

i just read a nursery ofsted report, heres a quote;

Children do not have opportunities to explore similarities and differences in others. This does not fully promote their understanding of cultures and communities different to their own.

now the funny thing is within the Nursery 2-4  year olds the children are from multiple backgrounds (parents from different countries speaking a foreign language and teaching the children to be bi-lingual ) for example ;

indian, polish, czech, spanish,

there are also children who are 'in care'

children from single parent home, children from lesbian single parent home, children from ...

so my point is, regarding British Culture, Ofsted is clearly not interested in the children learning through being friends in the Nursery .. which is what kids do. Play with each other, learn about each other and have a great time

Ofsted, as a strong arm of Gov policy, is not content with that, Ofsted is really saying

"children are not abandoning Britishness in favour of foreign cultures. This means they will have a strong sense of community, locality and how diversity can thrive within a small town setting.

We wish to instill in children that being different is what they should aspire to and that being themself equals ignorance"

My lad learnt things about the local area through 'Beavers' that the school couldnt teach him.

There is a clear and concerted effort by the State to teach foreign geography, foreign architecture, foreign culture while the children are being blinded to the history of the locality

A de-centred self is paramount for the State. A self constantly desiring an identity under the control of another.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, zArk said:

There is a clear and concerted effort by the State to teach foreign geography, foreign architecture, foreign culture while the children are being blinded to the history of the locality

A de-centred self is paramount for the State. A self constantly desiring an identity under the control of another.

Interesting observation and i agree with what you are saying. They often reward foreign culture through funding eg british council or through the queens honours list

But i would just say that the 'state' is being controlled by globalists who ultimately want to see the british state replaced with a global state. It is that globalist agenda that is driving the genocide of british culture and british people

thanks, i've just spent the last 15 mins listening to KLF's hits.

awesome. look at all the symbology. i never saw that when i was in my 20's

51 minutes ago, muir said:

Interesting observation and i agree with what you are saying. They often reward foreign culture through funding eg british council or through the queens honours list

But i would just say that the 'state' is being controlled by globalists who ultimately want to see the british state replaced with a global state. It is that globalist agenda that is driving the genocide of british culture and british people

I have a message for the globalists, we like them, will,

it is not just a smart decission, its a security dance,

I despise British culture!

The red-brick row-houses, the afternoon tea, the obsession with football, "God save the Queen", fighting in pubs, Monty Python, their love affair with the Jew, their pretentiousness and shallowness.

To be honest, I admire Celtic people. I guess, I take issue with the Anglo Saxon/Norman component in Britain.

Flame away.

3 hours ago, bard said:

I despise British culture!

The red-brick row-houses, the afternoon tea, the obsession with football, "God save the Queen", fighting in pubs, Monty Python, their love affair with the Jew, their pretentiousness and shallowness.

To be honest, I admire Celtic people. I guess, I take issue with the Anglo Saxon/Norman component in Britain.

Flame away.

Get peening!

International Peening Day

7th April 2019.

International Peening Day is an ‘everywhere-event’ – it’s aims are to remind people to prepare their scythes in advance of the mowing season and provide support by encouraging them to get together to peen together.

Connect with other scythers via email or facebook to find or create an opportunity to gather and peen where you are.

http://scytheassociation.org/events/

Get skimming!

The World Stone Skimming Championships 2019 will take place on Sunday 29 September 2019 on Easdale Island, near Oban in Argyll, Scotland.

Easdale Island, home to a small but thriving community of stone skimmers, is situated 16 miles south of Oban, Argyll.

The island is reached by means of a 5 minute passenger ferry journey across from Ellenabeich on the adjacent Isle of Seil (which is itself connected to the mainland via the famous ‘Bridge over the Atlantic). The ferry is called by pressing the buttons in the ferry shed on the pier at Ellenabeich. See below for ferry timetable.

Official Rules of the World Stone Skimming Championships are:

1. All stones must be of naturally formed Easdale slate and be no more than 3 inches in diameter at its widest point
  2. Each contestant will have 3 skims per session. No person can have more than one session. No person can participate in more than one team
  3. The stone must bounce on the surface of the water no less than 2 times before being considered a valid skim. The length of the skim will be judged to the point where the stone sinks into the water. The longest skim in each category will be deemed the winner. (In the event of a tie see rule 6).
  4. Competitors are not allowed a ‘run-up’ when throwing. Both feet must be on the platform when throwing.
  5. The point judge will signal an invalid skim by showing a Red disk. A Green disk will be shown after a valid skim. The throw judge will record all throws and in all matters, his/her decision will be final.
  6. A skim will be deemed invalid if:
    a) the stone does not bounce at least 2 times
    or
    b) the stone does not sink within the designated area
  7. In the event of a tie for Overall Champion, the winner will be decided in a cumulative, 3-skim ‘Toss-Off’. This is judged by the cumulative distance of their 3 tie-break throws. A ‘Back Wall’ hit will count as 63 metres. In the event of a tie in all other categories, the placings will be decided on a cumulative total of all 3 stones skimmed.
  8. Team Names cannot be similar to another Team Name
  9. Team members must register when registering individually
  10. All Team members must register at the same time
  11. There will be 7 categories:
    • Overall Champion
    • Adults: any person aged 16 years or more; Male and Female subcategories
    • Juniors: any person aged 10 – 15 years inclusive; Boys and Girls subcategories
    • Children: any person aged 9 years and under; Boys and Girls subcategories
    • Old Tosser: any person aged 60 years or more; Male and Female subcategories
    • Team: a maximum of 4 people of either gender and any age mix
    • Bertie: the best Easdale Islander

http://www.stoneskimming.com/

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, muir said:

Get peening!

International Peening Day 

7th April 2019.

International Peening Day is an ‘everywhere-event’ –

Jeeze in my day at 3am this was a necessity up against the local statue in the city centre

NOW its an international day.. bizarre world

Edited by zArk

Posted (edited)

aside from the British tradition of taking-the-piss heres my list of british/english/ancient traditions still going....just

1. Gurning -- wtf is all that about

2. Morris Dancing -- not popular

3. Maypole

4. Thatching roofs

5. flicking the v's

6. taking the piss out of oneself and others (especially others -- foreigners are the easiest to do but geordies, scousers, cockneys, all deserve it)

8. reneging on stuff

7. not believing a fooking word out of anyones mouth

Edited by zArk
  • Haha 1

don't forget pretending to be a bumbling fool when really the opposite is true.

Oddly enough I just read that Bossa has one.

I thought his speech actually was not bad at all.

17 hours ago, zArk said:

aside from the British tradition of taking-the-piss

I have tried this a couple of times on this forum but I always get the same sourpuss, humourless, fake-insulted snowflake responses.

The British sense of humour is disappearing.

9 minutes ago, Reinold said:

I have tried this a couple of times on this forum but I always get the same sourpuss, humourless, fake-insulted snowflake responses.

The British sense of humour is disappearing.

Yesterday I was standing at my garden gate and a few people walked past, so I said hello, they all looked into their cell phones and passed on by.

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Yesterday I was standing at my garden gate and a few people walked past, so I said hello, they all looked into their cell phones and passed on by.

looking at google translate?