muir

British Culture

13 minutes ago, boroughonian said:

Kenny Lynch died yesterday, I thought he is a good representative of British culture.

Here is one of his No.1 hits.

Here is a nice documentary about two of Britain's greatest folk guitar players, Davy Graham and Bert Jansch.

Their music is timeless and embodies the spirit of Britain from time immemorial.

Enjoy. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 8:16 PM, muir said:

I used to think that there was going to be some sort of terrible crisis that would then beckon in the NWO lockdown society such as a war or a breakdown of societal law and order or a bio-attack or a financial crisis

cue coronavirus hysteria

now the word 'lockdown' is on everyones lips

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You called it, mate. I used to warn people of the same thing about ten years ago. In fact I said it would be a pandemic. Here we are . . .

Edited by Oakwise

4 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

You called it, mate. I used to warn people of the same thing about ten years ago. In fact I said it would a pandemic. Here we are . . .

a bio-weapon is perfect because it culls the population but leaves all the infrastructure intact

Britains ash tree population is currently being devestated by 'ash die back' and we saw the elm tree population hammered by dutch elm disease but why are these things springing up now?

Is it the rapid movement of pathogens around the world due to the mass movements of goods and people under 'globalisation' or is it that we are all being exposed to toxic environmental factors or is it a combination of the two?

For example is 'ash die back' simply the result of covert 'geoengineering' where aluminium particulates and other nanoparticulates are being sprayed into the atmosphere  by planes?

Posted (edited)

You make a good point, Muir. It seems that a global pandemic would be a viable catalyst for transformation. As you say,  creates the desired results without damaging the infrastructure, which is essential for the next phase of the project. Reminds me of that old maxim: first rule of business, protect your investment. Perhaps there's a cull element, who knows. But I get the feeling it's part of a wider ideology driven by elite visionaries. They have a vision for how the world should be and they'll use any tactics that help them achieve their objectives. 

Edited by Oakwise