Crom

The Problem With Icke's Work...

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

But did he take it to the masses? 

Or just hide it in a clay pot?

He is a bit late Doug, there has been hundreds doing the same for hundreds of years, but nobody ever does anything about it, and most will not again, thus he is sort of wasting his time but he is getting rich doing it.

Like I have shared many times here and on the old forum, the time for talking is over, now is the time to start looking after yourself, because Icke will not do it for you.

This is the part that most simply don't understand,nor want to understand.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

He is a bit late Doug, there has been hundreds doing the same for hundreds of years, but nobody ever does anything about it, and most will not again, thus he is sort of wasting his time but he is getting rich doing it.

Like I have shared many times here and on the old forum, the time for talking is over, now is the time to start looking after yourself, because Icke will not do it for you.

This is the part that most simply don't understand,nor want to understand.

How is David getting rich? 

He still lives in his rental apartment.

Driving his mazda 

I do agree there is action to be taken. It is in the works and it shall be done at the appropriate time. 

This is the Apocalypse 

Apocalypse means revelation or time of knowing.

You have no strength to do anything you are bound to the death system. The only way out is to get reconciled.

Judgement comes. It comes to fathers house first. That means those that call themselves by his name EL or Israel(to rule as EL).

Destruction comes to the whore that gaurds the city by the sea. The whore is Isis the satue of licentious liberty. The city is NY. This will destroy the east coast of the US.

They the rulers will try to do this with a nuke from Nth Korea but this will not  be allowed by Father and will be taken away.

The destruction of East coast of US comes from Britain. The mother must consume the daughter its a cannibalistic system.

20 days(could be weeks) later the whole world will have a nuclear war. From the NY destruction 

In this time the 144000 will shine and the harvest shall commence. The 144000 are the first fruit.

Edited by Doug
Spelling mistakes added vid

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

How is David getting rich? 

He still lives in his rental apartment.

Driving his mazda 

I do agree there is action to be taken. It is in the works and it shall be done at the appropriate time. 

This is the Apocalypse 

Apocalypse means revelation or time of knowing.

You have no strength to do anything you are bound to the death system. The only way out is to get reconciled.

Judgement comes. It comes to fathers house first. That means those that call themselves by his name EL or Israel(to rule as EL).

Destruction comes to the whore that gaurds the city by the sea. The whore is Isis the satue of licentious liberty. The city is NY. This will destroy the east coast of the US.

They the rulers will try to do this with a nuke from Nth Korea but this will not  be allowed by Father and will be taken away.

The destruction of East coast of US comes from Britain. The mother must consume the daughter its a cannibalistic system.

20 days(could be weeks) later the whole world will have a nuclear war. From the NY destruction 

In this time the 144000 will shine and the harvest shall commence. The 144000 are the first fruit.

There is no way out can't you see that, it is because monotheism has imprinted the fear of death into yours and everyone elses minds and it has worked like clockwork ever since, we can however remain here if we breed as nature does and is always successful without religion, money or borders.

In doing what we are doing but not for ourselves we are making the elite rich, you cannot fight their unfair system by using it at the same time, this could change but we have to stop stealing anothers fortune or trying to work someone elses gain when it suits.

I deal with reality not allegory, allegory is for those who fear death and fail to replicate and further their existance in childrens eyes, we might simply except, we are born, we live and then we die, anything else is sheer ignorance and greedy to want to live for ever without putting in the effort.

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

There is no way out can't you see that, it is because monotheism has imprinted the fear of death into yours and everyone elses minds and it has worked like clockwork ever since, we can however remain here if we breed as nature does and is always successful without religion, money or borders.

In doing what we are doing but not for ourselves we are making the elite rich, you cannot fight their unfair system by using it at the same time, this could change but we have to stop stealing anothers fortune or trying to work someone elses gain when it suits.

I deal with reality not allegory, allegory is for those who fear death and fail to replicate and further their existance in childrens eyes, we might simply except, we are born, we live and then we die, anything else is sheer ignorance and greedy to want to live for ever without putting in the effort.

Its simple math

Yes there is a way home.

This place is a duality  a secondary place

We came from the origin the 1st place.

What does reconciliation mean? 

I'll tell you

It means to repair relations with someone you previously knew.

So to get reconciled to the father you repair relations with him that is where you come from.

You make amends. 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Its simple math

Yes there is a way home.

We came from the origin the 1st place.

What does reconciliation mean? 

I'll tell you

It means to repair relations with someone you previously knew.

So to get reconciled to the father you repair relations with him that is where you come from.

You make amends. 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

I am the father, we all have one, and have been doing so before the spoken work was invented.

45 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I am the father, we all have one, and have been doing so before the spoken work was invented.

Then you are the father of lies

Lies dont exist 

How can you be trapped by lies.

6 hours ago, Doug said:

I heard dean henderson say recently that there is no duality only polarity

26 minutes ago, muir said:

I heard dean henderson say recently that there is no duality only polarity

If you are polar opposite its still a duality

He is being deceptive.

A duplicitous system is a deceitful thing it will oppose itself, it becomes self cannibalism 

You can only have peace in a singularity 

Where everything is of the same objective and focus.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

If you are polar opposite its still a duality

He is being deceptive.

A duplicitous system is a deceitful thing it will oppose itself, it becomes self cannibalism 

You can only have peace in a singularity 

Where everything is of the same objective and focus.

i think what he was saying is that the freemasonic assertion of duality is deceptive and that reality is more of a polarity which is guess is leaning more towards your singularity conception?

Just now, muir said:

i think what he was saying is that the freemasonic assertion of duality is deceptive and that reality is more of a polarity which is guess is leaning more towards your singularity conception?

You cannot escape the duality without reconciliation 

There are two heading for a singularity system 

One is the original God the God of 1 EL

This systems is natural and a perfect solution. 

The other is the Satan system satan being the god of dualism he is trying to have a singularity without the original God EL

This is through the Rothschild Zionism you see.

The satanic system cannot succeed as it is fundamentally flawed 

Satan gets his energy from EL. 

He satan is from EL 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Doug said:

Then you are the father of lies

Lies dont exist 

How can you be trapped by lies.

True nature does not recognise lies, these are mere words for mankind to follow or ignore,

You class life as already dead, why is this, who planted the seeds of destruction into your mind, words and books, nature does not do these.

Would you deny witnessing the birth of your children that you and your partner brought into the world, here is duality, it cannot exist without both parties.

I think your a deeply disturbed person and have been brainwashed by words themselves, to deny life is akin to all death cults who self hate and hate life as we know it.

Open your eyes, take in the fresh air and begin to live.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 7/19/2019 at 8:24 PM, Crom said:

and conspiracy stuff in general is that it is pages of fear and then a line of reassurances.

Some people prefer to have hopium. Nothing wrong with that

On 7/19/2019 at 8:24 PM, Crom said:

That's why I see a lot of racism

What race are you talking about ? Are you saying there is a race other than human ?

The only thing i ever see is discrimination defined by a phobia of colours and cultures by those who don't realize the rubbish the media has fed them all their life. If people believe what they are told, then it will always be so. Beware the propaganda machine called media, owned for profit by the only and only murdoch media corporation

On 8/6/2019 at 4:44 AM, Reinold said:

The trouble is that many people who think that they are "woke" are in fact merely sleepwalking.

Oh how true this statement is. In fact I find most of the "awake" community to be the polar opposite. They may be wise to one or two things you dont get from MSM but then they are completely deluded and brainwashed by other forms of elite propaganda.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 3:24 AM, Crom said:

and conspiracy stuff in general is that it is pages of fear and then a line of reassurances.

In Icke's last book he had pages of examples of Muslim immigrants doing bad stuff. Then one line saying "oh, I'm not saying ALL Muslims are like this."

But the idiots will only remember the fear and anger they felt learning about the bad stuff Muslims have done.

Icke does this with the trans/gay community too.

That's why I see a lot of racism and homophobia amongst his followers now. 

I really think Icke should be only read by smart people. But they don't want to know it seems.

All I have to say is that DI said "Tucker Carlson is a proper journalist"

We had a big debate about this on the old forum.

That should tell you exactly why DI has a lot of racists following his work. Its not a coincidence.

I'm sorry but that is a pretty fucking stupid thing to say for a supposed conspiracy theorist who is "awoke" to the manipulation and division instigated by the elites.

Posted (edited)

this is not an indictment on David Icke

But the vast majority of "conspiracy theories" have been given to us by the elites themselves.

The conspiracy culture is largely a product of the fascist radical right wing in America, going back to John Birch Society propaganda, and basically Nazi propaganda before that.

That is where much of this stuff comes from.

David Icke and a large number of researchers have simply used the sources and research of these John Birch Society assets, and parrot many of the same talking points.

That's why many conspiracy researchers all have the same basic themes about "world government"  "CFR and Trilateral commission"  "gun confiscation"  "Globalism and the UN"   These are all JBS talking points, and everyone just parrots the same memes and narratives over and over without really checking the information out.

The JBS was deeply racist, so of course you are going to have a whole bunch of racism baked into all of these "conspiracy theories" and we see today is that the "conspiracy theories" have been weaponized to support Donald Trump and his racist agenda.

This stuff has been in the works for over 100 years. The elites have always planned to weaponize conspiracy culture to use to further their agendas. They weaponize elements of truth, but then these small elements of truth become a massive deception, and then the "conspiracy theorist" can easily be manipulated, WHICH WE SEE TODAY.

Around 2013 on the old forum I predicted how the elites would use weaponized conspiracy theory culture to create a fascist mass movement. I saw the writing on the wall when Alex Jones (who I used to listen to daily for 5 years) started going off on racist tirades against immigrants and muslims. Suddenly he was no longer talking about muslim patsies for false flags, but "the West being under attack from Islam"

2016 my predictions came true as Donald Trump was elected with a large portion of the conspiracy crowd amongst his base of support with Mr. Conspiracy himself, Alex Jones leading the way.

David Icke initially called out this scam which was good.

But then I noticed he is really starting to push a lot of the Alex Jones, Donald Trump, and JBS talking points about "Islam" and "mass immigration" and then he called Tucker Carlson a "proper journalist"     Icke has never once talked about the CNP, who not surprisingly finances Tucker's website.  Plenty of JBS talking points though.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Back on track,

If the elite realize that their activities will sooner or later come to light, structure their activities so that as conspiracy researchers unravel them, they can then release specific information into the public consciousness in such a way as it mirrors their initiatory procedure.

In this way, the more the elite are investigated, the more the masses of people are psychologically processed by the very people who seek to expose them, the meme that constitutes their essential structure is then successfully mimicked within the consciousness of those who investigate them.

The elite will then be able to measure precisely the extent that their work is exposed.

Edited by The Apprentice

The problem with D.I.'s work , is that he peaked about 10 years ago....and since then he's been going around , getting paid to tell people : " I told you so "

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nutter said:

The problem with D.I.'s work , is that he peaked about 10 years ago....and since then he's been going around , getting paid to tell people : " I told you so "

Sometimes that is not a good idea, the way people have been programmed have a tendancy to kill the messenger because they don't like being told they were wrong.

It is much better to put out the facts with the propper documentation and leave it at that.

With the introduction of media, books, and the internet people have started using what they read or learn through those tools as a real experience. This is denying so many people their own opportunity to go out in the world and experience it for themselves. I see too many people today that think they understand what it is like to live in another country because of what they have read or watched on tv or the internet but it will not replace the real experience of doing it. this really has become a serious problem. nothing can replace personal experience but there are too many people that go no further than their front door their whole life and reliy on someone else to do the real experience and then relay it to them, second hand. This is why so many people are being manipulated with second-hand information when they should have had the opportunity to experience it for themselves.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, The Apprentice said:

There is a problem with your thread title, why, because it is not his own work, it is second hand procrastination from others, or as Plato has said, nothing is new under the sun, I find his writing in many parts unreadable, really, there is a distinct lack of creativity in his ideas, a lack of practicality, and with practicality comes the power of problem solving in real time, with the tools of life to repair and create new tools with which to survive, this attribute cannot be realized by talking alone, it requires a depth of knowledge in both fields.

As many know my passion and how things might be is made is by my own hands, very rarely does David include the imagination of how things might be if we had more real life skills to use to smoothen out our way through life, but he does not, this is one of the very best ways to empower ourselves against the very cabal he is talking against, using their system to do so.

I can tell you through experience, it will not work doing it this way, never has and never will, to begin being free, one must cease following the guru's of this world and create your own using your own hand to eye coordination, not anyone elses.

except he always says that people should not see him as some guru and make what they will of his info. he never claimed he is here to provide practical solutions. Maybe someone like you should take up that mantle. I do agree that we cannot just sit around and listen to researchers all day. at some point, we have to put our hands in the mud and try to built the alternative we want. We cannot expect Icke to it it all for us

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kilowon said:

except he always says that people should not see him as some guru and make what they will of his info. he never claimed he is here to provide practical solutions. Maybe someone like you should take up that mantle. I do agree that we cannot just sit around and listen to researchers all day. at some point, we have to put our hands in the mud and try to built the alternative we want. We cannot expect Icke to it it all for us

It is what happened though, the peoples system that backed things was ignored and or forgotten, where they threw away one of the best situations when they had a huge sum of believers and or followers donations, yes we know the system was run by fools and bairns, which actually saw the heady notions of grandure coming, I actually wrote by hand personally to David upon the very matter.

After many rcommendations not to set up in the Lions Den/London and to set up in Manchester at a more central setting and way cheaper that advice was ignored and the avenue to the many roads of practicality and real alternatives was lost forever, I even voluanteered to do it for free, to give as many members the chance to learn something new, those riches were squandered, TPV and free energy could have achieved this without many problems.

There were back they some highly skilled members and artists that could have given so many freedoms to the members, but sadly not any more, this is what we need, a true people voice using cash donated by the new religion it has become, to be used independantly from government interference.

The don't believe in what I say model to me is an idle excuse for saying, I will take your charity but do not want to be involved in the very system that is propping you up, sorry but a spade is a spade here in Yorkshire.

Edited by The Apprentice

I have reached an age where telling a good story is about all I am able to do. Thinking back to my youthful days, I was just as much a part of the problem as most everyone else. I was only interested in having fun, even at the expense of others, although I did not think of things like that at the time, I thought everybody else was just like me, living life and having fun. Even my definition of fun back then could be seen as part of the problem and part of the cabal. I learned early on that what I know and what I have experienced is not something that can be given to anyone else. Even my knowledge of God cannot be shared.

It is up to each individual to reach out for their own experience and sadly, too many allow movies and other peoples experiences to become their own second -hand experience  While it is true that everything has been said in one way or form before, it must be an individual experience for each of us. The only thing I want to do is tell my younger friends to go out and experience life, that is why we are here. The information David is providing may be correct, partially correct or even wrong. It is important to remember that unless you have witnessed or experienced it for yourself, then it is only second hand and may or may not be correct. Personally, I do not see archons as a problem, it is the human choice to do evil. Even if there are reptilians or hybrids, then it is apparent that they are just like any of us taking advantage of what is available to them, money, power, knowledge, control, etc. Anyone who has these can do good or evil but because of entropy things that we would most likely see as evil is just easier to do and more readily rewarded because, in the end everything must die, so use it or lose it. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.