Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stride

War with Iran Confirmed

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hokuspokus said:

Anywho.  Are we all agreed that these ships being labelled British is tenuous at best ?

Cos it seems to me our press are determined for us to fight someone else's war .

 

 

No -

Because they Stena sails under the UK flag - the UK is responsible for her -

The other one yes - in reality as its Liberian flagged its Liberias responsibility

 

Which is why all those people who sail through the gulf under a Liberian flag - will soon move to a "better" flag ie one with an actual navy. (As they did in the 80s)

 

The press are best ignored they are out of tune and step with everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

 

No -

Because they Stena sails under the UK flag - the UK is responsible for her -

The other one yes - in reality as its Liberian flagged its Liberias responsibility

 

Which is why all those people who sail through the gulf under a Liberian flag - will soon move to a "better" flag ie one with an actual navy. (As they did in the 80s)

 

The press are best ignored they are out of tune and step with everyone

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My understanding on the Grace 1 is that it is carrying crude oil - not covered under EU sanctions. But - it could be heading for a particular Syrian refinery, that is named as an installation that is covered. Syria gets some oil from Russia, so one tanker - no problem for the Syrians. Let's say the tanker could be allowed to transit to Turkey for example.....I would say some sort of quid pro quo could be arranged between the interested parties? Those S400s need to be paid for....

 

Boris incoming - difficult for him to sack Hunt right now. Here's a thought - if I was about to become PM in these circumstances, I would be asking the relevant people to arrange a meeting with the Supreme Leader. Let's get to it. The one thing I vaguely admire about Trump, although it is all narcissistic, is that he has got on a plane and shook hands with Rocket Man.

 

C'mon Boris you pussy. I've just checked on Skyscanner, 11.50 next Friday Gatwick to Tehran, £740 with Turkish Airlines. Just one way - hopefully!  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 5:26 AM, Eldnah said:

 

How is sailing in international waters to an international port provocative - bearing in mind its a commercial decision not political and in the case of Stena its swiss owned (but british flagged ) so the UK has no control over its actions.

 

You've adopted the how can events be reinterpreted so its the wests fault - this is on Iran

 

Trump cancelling the deal and ramping up tensions is on the him / the US

 

lets call it as it really is on a case by case basis and not blindly follow the good guy bad guy propaganda - o

 

 

 

yep. OP is basically beating war drums whether they realise that or not. and helping carrying out the agenda to try and create major conflict. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that way by way of media reporting it.

P.s another article today, which suggested the Royal Navy urged the tanker to keep going...

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7269369/Radio-showdown-Royal-Navy-Iran-revealed.html

 

Radio showdown between the Royal Navy and Iran revealed: British captain's frantic messages urging tanker to ignore Iranian threats as HMS Montrose went full speed in failed rescue attempt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry missed a page of this

 

HOW CAN THE MAP BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL? 

 

if the US UK want public support any old crap will be portrayed

The facts are known by the military and we are merely here for mandating personages to vote on war

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come'on guys, Iran's the only country in that region that's not a smoking shithole with atomized uranium in the air, it's just their turn, that's all...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hokuspokus said:

Still no one the wiser . However where is SX and VC  ?

Just asking like .

 

They are locked into their own ego's and cannot get out of their battles with others.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 7:42 PM, Stride said:

Just look at the course it took, they were asking for trouble. Really looks like they did it on purpose.

16261572-0-image-a-15_1563559364526.jpg

Shocking that’s just asking for trouble no wonder it was intercepted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Think it's crystal clear who is taking the international piss

Screenshot_2019-07-21-10-27-16-696_com.android.chrome.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they were lost and needed to ask for directions?

Either way it looks like the media are using this as an excuse to invade. This little flickering ember might set the whole barn ablaze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aratron said:

Shocking that’s just asking for trouble no wonder it was intercepted 

 

That course is after the intercept

 

And of course if AIS was turned off - why has everyone got images of the course followed?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest it has been far too long since the last proper war. It's high time the boys were allowed to let off a little steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War may be the perfect excuse  to get the Brexit debacle placed on the back burner until further notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Stride said:

To be honest it has been far too long since the last proper war. It's high time the boys were allowed to let off a little steam.

 

I don't know anyone who relishes the prospect of war. The only people who want war are those corporations who stand to make enormous profits. And those who have been conditioned and brainwashed enough to think it is 'patriotic' to send soldiers to their deaths to fight in conflicts that have nothing to do with us.

 

9 hours ago, solowrist said:

War may be the perfect excuse  to get the Brexit debacle placed on the back burner until further notice.

 

That is of course one possible outcome, and it is interesting to note how the UK is being 'prodded' to provoke some kind of reaction.

 

Remember was it last year or earlier this year, about boats being seized in the English Channel, carrying illegal immigrants from Afghanistan and IRAN? That all went very quiet, but I'm sure it hasn't stopped. Something is brewing and it is all going to come to a head at some point, where the UK is somehow going to be 'forced' to enter a confrontation with Iran, and will no doubt call upon the services of its "special ally" the USA to 'help out'.

 

A 'massive distraction' to keep everyone occupied while the UK 'slips out' of the EU on October 31st, or an excuse to delay Article 50 'until the Iranian situation is resolved'?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's point out a couple of things - first of all yesterday, Pompeo said it was up to the UK to protect it's own ships - no help there then.

 

Also - what are the UK going to fight a naval war with? It's 19 surface ships? I think we might be OK for minesweepers, but even Tobias Elwood, a minster presently residing in the Defence Ministry, said the UK does not have sufficient naval forces to protect it's interests. The days of the Falklands are well behind us. I must say that I was amazed when I saw that the UK possesses only 19 ships! Swiss navy possibly bigger.    

 

I will make a statement, which I hope sincerely we will never need to return to - if anything militarily happens with Iran, the US will neither want nor need any UK assistance.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Let's point out a couple of things - first of all yesterday, Pompeo said it was up to the UK to protect it's own ships - no help there then.

 

Also - what are the UK going to fight a naval war with? It's 19 surface ships? I think we might be OK for minesweepers, but even Tobias Elwood, a minster presently residing in the Defence Ministry, said the UK does not have sufficient naval forces to protect it's interests. The days of the Falklands are well behind us. I must say that I was amazed when I saw that the UK possesses only 19 ships! Swiss navy possibly bigger.    

 

I will make a statement, which I hope sincerely we will never need to return to - if anything militarily happens with Iran, the US will neither want nor need any UK assistance.  

 

 

 

People still talk about the UK as some mighty force in the world when really it is only the Crown and the Banking cabal that are still throwing their weight around.

 

The UK.military is not a formidable force by itself and hasnt been for a long , long time.

 

It wasnt even anything to brag about during ww2 really.

 

They were making fake tanks back then to pretend they were bigger than they really were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I believe HMS Victory may not be included within that number - still the Flag Ship! I think that is nice.

 

Just seen that UK navy 55 ships down since Falklands - even then a war that could have gone the other way with just one Argentine missile.

 

Speaking only for me - if you, as a country, are going to have a navy, then have one. I don't think 19 ships qualifies. France appears to have 86 - thank you Mr Wiki. 86! Hope they don't go all Napoleon after Brexit!  

 

And Boris will likely cancel HS2 but not Trident renewal? Give me a break.

 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Yes, I believe HMS Victory may not be included within that number - still the Flag Ship! I think that is nice.

 

Just seen that UK navy 55 ships down since Falklands - even then a war that could have gone the other way with just one Argentine missile.

 

Speaking only for me - if you, as a country, are going to have a navy, then have one. I don't think 19 ships qualifies. France appears to have 86 - thank you Mr Wiki. 86! Hope they don't go all Napoleon after Brexit!  

 

And Boris will likely cancel HS2 but not Trident renewal? Give me a break.

 

 

19 Escorts  '6D 13F)

2 Carriers (almost)

12 mine hunters

8 OPV (ish 2 not in service 1 due to retire so between 6 and 9 but 8 is where it ends)

1 LPD ( 2 if you count the one in reserve)

4 Survey ships

16? Patrol boats - that's the Archers

4SSN

11SSBN

That's around 60 but chuck in the RFA and that's another 13 

 

So that's70- 75 Hulls without counting harbour launches and training boats -  Frances 86 will be composed on similar lines - not all warships as such.

 

 

Edited by Eldnah
Forgot submarines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×