Sign in to follow this  
omrayo

XR and 5G

XR isn't perfect but what they are doing is amazing. They have created this incredible catalyst of awakening and questioning the status quo. I met Gail Bradbrook recently, she is doing an amazing job taking on such a mission for climate change and clearly has a deep passion and really cares. She is not some insider corporate stooge. She is a genuine woman on a mission. There is everything to debate, including the science but don't let that discredit a genuine mass movement. That XR exists and is growing is what it is is brilliant, it raises the questions.. Encourage more research into climate change, chem trails/ geo enginneering/ embrace all science  put it out there, mainstream CO2 / man made climate change or not ? Natural ? Whatever !!!! Its happening !! Extinction is happening to hundreds of hectares of natural habitat and plants and animals.. we must live in harmony with the earth. Go to the messages of the ancient cultures who lived in harmony with the earth and talk about it. The world is changing, we are changing with it. Every mass movement has its imperfection. The debate is in the creation of a mass movement, as in Paris 68. You can say it was all an inside Marxist set up but it doesn't actually matter. because the fact these incredible mass movements exist enables us to ask questions. Ask some big questions ! Get involved. The question is how to change...what to protest for ? We can all widen the discussion, inform XR about 5G ! ! write to them about 5G ! present scientific evidence , get involved, wake up and create this new planetary awakening of all humanity. Come on David...get on down to XR and widen the debate, I've never been to a demo, but if you go to one i'll meet you there.....

22 hours ago, omrayo said:

Ask some big questions ! Get involved. The question is how to change...what to protest for ? We can all widen the discussion, inform XR about 5G ! ! write to them about 5G ! present scientific evidence , get involved, wake up and create this new planetary awakening of all humanity.

I have researched about XR and it came up with the iPhone XR with an all-screen design. I will never ever be getting one of these. Plus I hate iPhones. And what is the new 'Liquid Retina'? It says here it's the most advanced LCD in the industry with a TrueDepth camera. Face ID and the A12 Bionic chip. I suppose that this will also be 5G enabled. 5G is reducing Freeview TV too over the coming months, not that I'm bothered as I don't mind having fewer channels again for free.

There is something eerie about iPhones. I would never use one. I always use an android phone, and Linux at home.

12 hours ago, Reinold said:

There is something eerie about iPhones. I would never use one. I always use an android phone, and Linux at home.

Definitely something eerie about iPhones. I have a basic 3G android phone. But I very much prefer the standard 2G only feature phone. I don't want 4G and 5G.

Extinction isn't happening because of climate change.  It's happening because we are spreading across the land like a virus in a petri dish and wiping out everything in our path.  CO2 is not actually a greenhouse gas and it never was.  Besides institutionalized religion, CO2/global warming is the 2nd biggest lie of all time in human history.  A mass movement based on flaws only results in flawed policy that harms all of us.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:04 PM, omrayo said:

XR isn't perfect but what they are doing is amazing. They have created this incredible catalyst of awakening and questioning the status quo. I met Gail Bradbrook recently, she is doing an amazing job taking on such a mission for climate change and clearly has a deep passion and really cares. She is not some insider corporate stooge. She is a genuine woman on a mission. There is everything to debate, including the science but don't let that discredit a genuine mass movement. That XR exists and is growing is what it is is brilliant, it raises the questions.. Encourage more research into climate change, chem trails/ geo enginneering/ embrace all science  put it out there, mainstream CO2 / man made climate change or not ? Natural ? Whatever !!!! Its happening !! Extinction is happening to hundreds of hectares of natural habitat and plants and animals.. we must live in harmony with the earth. Go to the messages of the ancient cultures who lived in harmony with the earth and talk about it. The world is changing, we are changing with it. Every mass movement has its imperfection. The debate is in the creation of a mass movement, as in Paris 68. You can say it was all an inside Marxist set up but it doesn't actually matter. because the fact these incredible mass movements exist enables us to ask questions. Ask some big questions ! Get involved. The question is how to change...what to protest for ? We can all widen the discussion, inform XR about 5G ! ! write to them about 5G ! present scientific evidence , get involved, wake up and create this new planetary awakening of all humanity. Come on David...get on down to XR and widen the debate, I've never been to a demo, but if you go to one i'll meet you there.....

How is what XR doing "amazing"? Have you looked in to their origins? Looked in to who funds them, who the leading players are and their backgrounds etc? XR is co opting the fear, passion and naivety of people, many of them kids, to push the agenda for the roll out of 5G, the smart grid, the comodification of nature, carbon taxing etc etc. How is that in any way "amazing"? Now the Bank of England, the French back, the CEO of Legal & General etc are eyeing up how they can unlock trillions of pound of money that is currently held for people's pensions, their excuse being the so called 'climate emergency' and needing those funds to defend against it. You think this is 'amazing'?

• Like 3

Extinction Rebellion's job is to move along Agenda 2030's plan towards smart cities and government control....all in the name of saving the world. They've moved the green movement away from protesting actual pollution such as nuclear to protesting CARBON which PLANTS BREATHE and which ALL LIFE IS MADE FROM! These creeps have literally  turned nature upside down 

16 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Extinction Rebellion's job is to move along Agenda 2030's plan towards smart cities and government control....all in the name of saving the world. They've moved the green movement away from protesting actual pollution such as nuclear to protesting CARBON which PLANTS BREATHE and which ALL LIFE IS MADE FROM! These creeps have literally  turned nature upside down 

And a few will by encouraged to live and die in their Soylent Cities, where green goodness will feed them all, on recycled humans and another outbreak of mad man disease will finish them off.

On 7/22/2019 at 8:22 AM, Reinold said:

It matters not which technology you use because all the CPUs have been compromised for decades, which has only relatively recently been discovered (i.e. Spectre and Meltdown).

You must assume that ALL technology is compromised and never be complacent with your security.

On 8/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, PeakGammon said:

You must assume that ALL technology is compromised and never be complacent with your security.

It is far much better isn't it to use an Ethernet cable to connect from router rather than go wireless? 

13 hours ago, endoftheworld said:

It is far much better isn't it to use an Ethernet cable to connect from router rather than go wireless? 

In terms of speed of transfer, then yes, it is better to use ethernet than wireless.

In terms of security, it doesn't matter which you use if you consider that:

a) the CPU is already compromised, meaning anything done on the computer can be captured and extracted. Look up the Spectre and Meltdown issues for more on this issue;

b) Most devices have some form of wireless transmission capabilities, whether WiFi or Bluetooth or other, and these devices are capable of broadcasting without the owner's consent.

If we consider point a) in conjunction with point b), then a compromised CPU can control sending information via the user's home internet connection, that of a neighbour or a public network (which may explain the push for vast coverage of WiFi).

I work in software development and online security, and have always adopted the approach that any device is compromised and used as a spy tool by our governments.

The bottom line is that if you have sensitive information on your computer, or are doing things that could get you into trouble on a device, then don't assume you're safe or that the data is secure.

Obviously, you could develop your own encryption but it is essentially useless if the CPU is compromised as all instructions have to be sent via the CPU.

You could develop your own CPU and software kernel but this is beyond most people and is still vulnerable to compromisation.

Sorry to sound pessimistic, but being complacent with sensitive data is not an option.