In This Together

Hi to all,new members introduce your self

Just wanted to say hi as I'm new here. I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong place but I couldn't find a new members thread.

Anyway I look forward to learning from others here and some lively debate.

Take it easy

Ian

• Like 3

hi to all....

In This Together i edited your post and pined it as genearl thread for introduction

if you don't mind( i'll revert it if you wish so,but i think its more appropriate that intoduction thread is started by member/s rather than mods)

• Like 1

Hi to all

Just a newbie here looking for some inspiration and post about my thoughts

• Like 1

Welcome to all new members .... be careful what you wish for :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Just joined and am happy to be here. 

Look forward to reading everyone's threads and posts.

Off to do a few laps around the forum.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi. I'm here because a colleague invited me. We've been discussing a lot of David Icke's videos over at conspiracyfiles.net , a replacement for Twitter (not a forum). I'm trying to convince more of them to come here to. It's a great resource and I can't believe how many people use it :)

• Like 1

Hello everybody, great to e-meet you!
I'm watching all David's videos and interviews, and I'm loving every single word he says.
Looking forward to discussing these topics with you all.
Ciao. 

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:37 AM, JumpRogue said:

i have never regretted being here, changed my life for the better

Yeah ,, me too ..

We go through life thinking and playing the roles we have been trained to play ,, Then,,,,

Out of the blue ,, we stumble across new information ,, eg , Davids information ,, One minute you think you are normal ,, then ,, your world gets blown apart ,,

imagesddddd_zpspn93jwny.jpg

I watched a new movie today  called 'Barbarella'' ,, a movie made in the sixties ,, about a sex goddess ,,

c622bc1070b448beafcb94d7348294ac_zpsshnd

23938bd56ffa302458768cd8e597d8f6--vintag

So ,,,,,, she is sent from Earth and finds Dark Matter Goo that absorbs negative energy as food ,,! 😵

Then ,, she uses her Angel to set her free! ,, (or something like that) ,,

Anyway ,, welcome noobies and oldies ,, 'The truth is out there' ,, 

And,, it's good to question thing's ,,

f1d4fca2-bb9b-409e-9207-4fb5c7e4ebdc_zps

Edited by jupiter12
  • Haha 1

Hello

I posted in the wrong bit and rambled on about waking up. meant to do it here. ps I was meditating on a nudist beach. My first time hahaha! look where it brought me x that'll teach me to read David Icke books and meditate on the third blimmin eye whilst flaunting all to an underwhelmed public

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

hello looking foward to learning a bit more about david, looking for some guidance and also willing to share what i have learned on my journey through this.

• Like 1

David was THE instrumental person in my full awakening back in 2000 when I would go into Borders on my lunch breaks and read The Biggest Secret...then 911 happened and I was sold.  People used to call me crazy for telling them about what was in that book but I didn't care.  Now he is pretty much mainstream. One of the cofounders of our company also was in a awakened group here in the US back in the early 90s and they brought David out to speak along with other pioneers like G Edward Griffin.  They were raided by the FBI and had to close shop.  Anyways, stoked to be here!  We do a weekly live stream focusing on alternative medicine, science and technology.  I'll share stuff here when it is relevant.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hello, I'm a longtime reader and fan of Icke's.  I've just posted some queries in the discussion section of the forum.

• Like 1