In This Together

Hi to all,new members introduce your self

Hello, Hannah in Jersey, Channel Islands. Good to be on here. I consider myself fortunate to be here in truth without fear.

• Like 3

Hello all, I am a new member and wanted to share views on here with like-minded people. I've been interested in David's views for quite some time now so it's good to know that I'm among people with the same open-minded views.

• Like 1

Hello, New here Just saying hello.

Can anyone help with some questions about living under flight paths in the U.K. .???? In a bit of a situation with constant overhead aircraft, Not just the noise!!!!!!! 

Thanks for reading 

14 hours ago, Dazz2303 said:

Hello, New here Just saying hello.

Can anyone help with some questions about living under flight paths in the U.K. .???? In a bit of a situation with constant overhead aircraft, Not just the noise!!!!!!! 

Thanks for reading 

Welcome to the forum Dazz ... There is only One solution to your predicament .....MOVE 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 4:46 AM, oz93666 said:

Welcome to the forum Dazz ... There is only One solution to your predicament .....MOVE 

Wish i could mate!!!!!!!

Hello, I live about 11 nautical miles from a major U.K. airport,  As the aircraft turn to line up with the instrument landing system (My home is almost parallel with center line of airport runway), My P.c  (Ethernet connection),T.v and kids devices start to go crazy , Hearing high pitched sounds, ear aches, head pressure and sweating profusely when certain aircraft pass over. 

From what i can gather, The nose cones of commercial aircraft contain   weather radars which i believe is dosing us day in day out with RF radiation. They pass over my home at about 1500 -2500 Ft. The noise is constant also , today i took 3 decibel readings of over 70 db, and these were some of the ones that are not that noisy. Our local government tell us that the area i live the aircraft are below 55 db. 

When i ask for proof they cite data from their sensors 3.5 miles from the airport(about 7.5 nautical miles from me). 

Other than moving house (but thanks for the advice) can anyone help shed some light on my situation? is anyone in a similar situation? 

Thanks for reading .    

13 hours ago, Dazz2303 said:

... Our local government tell us that the area i live the aircraft are below 55 db. 

When i ask for proof they cite data from their sensors 3.5 miles from the airport(about 7.5 nautical miles from me).     

Don't waste your time talking to government ... they won't close down the airport for you ....

I'm sure you think you have a good reason why you can't move ... but there are none .... 

You chose to live in this place .... look into your children's eyes and explain to them why YOU are subjecting them to this  nightmare. 

Have you been able to talk to the neighbours for their opinion? Can you hire a dB meter to use outside your home? 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:50 AM, oz93666 said:

Don't waste your time talking to government ... they won't close down the airport for you ....

I'm sure you think you have a good reason why you can't move ... but there are none .... 

You chose to live in this place .... look into your children's eyes and explain to them why YOU are subjecting them to this  nightmare. 

I'm not trying to have the airport closed down!!!!!!! I'm not XR!   

But I do want them to acknowledge there is a problem.

Not dismiss me because the computer at the airport say there is no problem. 

More affluent areas with less disruption get all of the airports attention, whilst we have put up and shut up. 

One good reason I can't move. MONEY. I don't have it. 

But thanks anyway. 

Edited by Dazz2303

On 10/18/2019 at 12:15 PM, Lui said:

Have you been able to talk to the neighbours for their opinion? Can you hire a dB meter to use outside your home? 

We have been talking to some people in the area, yes they are affected too. 

People are saying that when some aircraft are over head T.v's, p.c's, radio, phone and devices go nuts. 

This is as well as the noise. 

Thanks for your reply. 

I've just had a quick look at rentals and they're a fair few pounds, you're looking at £200+ for a week. I'm unaware of the time scale you'd need to take readings. 

Is there an environment based charitable organisation locally or even nationally that could offer advice and assistance? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lui said:

I've just had a quick look at rentals and they're a fair few pounds, you're looking at £200+ for a week. I'm unaware of the time scale you'd need to take readings. 

Is there an environment based charitable organisation locally or even nationally that could offer advice and assistance? 

We are a family of four, can't make ourselves intentionally homeless (Council rules). 

We are here 15 years, each year the air traffic has increased massively. 

So in a prediciment.

Involved in a one way dialogue with the airport, but they don't want to know. 

I suppose our council being a majority shareholder doesn't help matters. 

How can the council environmental team investigate the very business they are majority shareholders in? 

Edited by Dazz2303

They won't, I was suggesting along the lines of a third party environmental group. 

Hello guy, 

Recently joined the forum. A friend of mine asked me to join it actually. hehe.. said there are interesting topic. anyways wanted to say Hi to you all.

I'm Alex Walker and i rock on in Networking.  I try to blog. But  it think it is failure. haha:classic_biggrin:

Have a good day guys

Alex

Hello. This is my first post. Im a single 46 year old male from Glasgow and Im an interdimensional energy being. Im a bit reptillian in that I do have a fight or flight response if something attacks me. If I dont think I can beat an attacker, I tend to try to escape. I have some kind of a phobia about being injured. I was under the impression everyone was like that except in safety assured positions of submission during BDSM.

Enough about meat! I am not made of meat, well, not all of me. I am made also of another substance which cant be seen by the naked eye and can only be detected by those with what you terrestrials call Extra Sensory Perception.

I help people to develop these unearthly abilities by reflecting aetheric sparks of essence which everyone gives off. Yes, you terrestrials think your made of meat and believe unquestioningly in a world dominated by those who have power over flesh telling you that you have a disease if you realise what the gospel Jesus was going on about regarding the kingdom of the living invisible which has always been close at hand.

Youre all going to wake up to the fact youve been existent there your whole life trapped by the terrestrial illusion that the extra-terrestrial world is the domain of the dead ... its the domain of the living! Nanoo Nanoo. The belief that the terrestrial world is all there is, is a prison for your mind, a prison with walls you cannot smell, nor hear, nor touch. Youre not made of meat. Youre made of soul and the meat is merely a faculty of your wholler form.

I hope I can deliver some keys to alcatraz on this forum but I recognise there are those in the know who have amassed great power over people theyve condemned to live in naivity about the spiritual that want to shut me up.

You think the levitical priesthoods job was to circumcise the flesh of the male penis? Stop watching that shit on tv. True circumcission according to the torah/pentateuch is not about circumcission of the flesh but circumcission of your spiritual core. Come and get your head chopped off at golgotha - the place of the skull - in our holy war against the deceiver - muhahaha (helloween like laughter). Go down to hades vault in terror at the lies of this material world and you will know the dog called cerberus by the inexplicable undeniable yet impossible thing you will be aware of.

Whether you drown in the rivers of sheol or manage to swim to the sea that surrounds the whole world is up to your abilities weighed down by the weight of harms to the flesh of souls you committed in the pre-afterlife you will enter before you die.

They will force you to forget what you see in hades, but you must not entirely forget so you will again remember.

The world you see on tv is a program which makes you see the world through a certain set of lenses. Hoffman Lenses, the green goggles that all the citizens of the emerald city are compelled to wear since birth so they  believe the city is made of emerald rather than plain white stone. The phenomenal world of meat and five senses tells a lie about your being that makes the lies of thieves and fraudsters look more akin to a child saying to its mother that it didnt eat the chocolate biscuit.

WAKE UP! Your meat is only a part of what you are as a being. Spread your angelic wings and travel to the aether on a broomstick (cackle cackle). Even Jesus was condemned for being in league with Beelzebub the demon as the corrupt leaders of galilee protected the right to perish for widows and orphans inter alia falling foul of a kingdom under occupation.

Hi! Im am alien! Yet our kind are recorded in ancient scriptures just as much as the aliens using graven alters or mass slaughter of the unborn and the various other practices which continue to this very day. Their power doesnt come from God, they are God, their power comes from man, equally God in their own right too, albeit blind to it!

"I say that ye are Gods!" - Some carpenters son who hung about with drinkers and cast out demons in the name of Beelzebub on the sabbath day.

Elohim is plural! Male and female, "he" created them - the sons (and daughters) of God! The beings in Uranus - auranos - the greek word for heavens! Here and now!

Yahweh, an Elohim (according to scripture) hasnt ordained the snipping of a schmekel or the baptism of water, but a circumcission for sons, daughters, male servants, female servants, so that all become aware of their spiritual form, their existance in the domain of Celeste!

Enough about us being blind inside a starship that doesnt travel through the stars but contains them.

If you need help improving your understanding of your own extra-terrestrial deely-boppers, get in touch and we can come up with a fee that will be affordable to you whether you can afford an iphone XL-super-dooper or just a £15 one.

In the world of meat, two pennies are nothing but in the world of spirit, two pennies can mean your whole life savings or something you wouldnt even stoop to pick back up. I can help rich and poor but the effort you get from me will be the same effort I get from you. This is the real currency we trade. I accept a variety of transactional currencies made of earth materials and this text, when taken on board and applied is a mere sample of my work available for free.

Get in touch if you need some help.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! 

Would really like to connect with some new people, very hard walking the path with your eyes wide open.. Been following icke for a good few years now! 

• Like 2

On 11/6/2019 at 8:41 PM, Mystical said:

Hello everyone! 

Would really like to connect with some new people, very hard walking the path with your eyes wide open.. Been following icke for a good few years now! 

hello. Im new too.

Hello There.

New Kid on the Block who hails from London, UK. I look where I'm going when I'm walking. It saves bashing your face in.

I have a Tee shirt with The "Cathode Ray Mission" on the front as a Tribute to the Film Videodrome which is a bit dated but shows people being Zombiefied

by Television. We all know on here how things have progressed in recent years.

I hope to add a valuable contribution to this Forum in the near future.

Cheers Delidroid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delidroid said:

I hope to add a valuable contribution to this Forum in the near future

Hi ya .... welcome

• Like 1

Hello from Greece 

Very happy to be here and I'm looking foward to learning a bit more !!

Γεια σας!

🇬🇷

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ERIS said:

Hello from Greece 

Very happy to be here and I'm looking foward to learning a bit more !!

Γεια σας!

🇬🇷

What's the general situation like in Greece in 2019?  Greeks have been hit very hard since the 2008 financial rape of countries and

having to take in many refugees and economic migrants?