In This Together

Hi to all,new members introduce your self

Hi , I am Sue Rose ;) 

A geordie lass ;) 

A Saggihairy arse to some or a daughter of  Ophiuchus to others. 

Systematically Abused and there's Hell to pay!

I have some major op's ahead and hope to have my life back.

If i die though.... they did it!

I was here ;) and i still love!

• Like 2

Logos, 

Murican

Christian

Conservative

Traditionalist

Constitutionalist

America First

American Nationalist

Right Wing Extremist

Card carrying NRA member

Hi all.  Tom Bombadil is my title a-a-long fightel, a dong dillo a long pillow.  Being merry is my aim and being me is my fame.

My Berry at my side to glide and slide on a glade of deep seas of grass, to land and laugh on my bare passing, a-glancing a-riding.

To know little of me one must visit sites beyond sites.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good start to the weekend.

Former member of the DI forum circa 2009/10 and drawn back again by the mysteries and riddles in society. 

Be safe out there....

Elo Peeps..

Not one for posting on the INTERNET, I am one of the many banned from Main Stream.. So I hope to read some interesting and informative insights and thoughts here, Of course I have my own, and hope to share with the willing..

I am not NEW to the Internet or Forms, I was the Admin and Moderator of a Several Live Chat servers in the Old MS Chat days. I am sure many of you are familiar with INFO-WARS and possibly even the INFOCOMMS Forums, I would surmise a few here may have been there, however, there is no longer a there, its a nowhere, as the INFOCOMMS forums suffered catastrophic failure..

With that said, I cant help but to think the majority of people who do frequent a "Forum" have little Idea of how forums work, leaving most Treating them as if a FACEBOOK or Twitter! I Truly Hope that is no so here, I purposefully seek Keen and insightful information, Rather then Slander, or simple regurgitation of what is already mainstream gossip or hearsay.. At times and thought my participation here, I may challenge, and interact with some of you, In the case this is True, I hope for it to be constructive, productive and informative, As such I openly invite discussion, debate, and at times even argument.

Lastly, I can assure all whom do read my contributions, that Only here are they posted, exclusively.

The Following is a little about myself, that I feel helps others understand my contributions better, If you believe that you will not be reading my many of my posts, then they following may be irrelevant.

An Introduction.

Hello, I am known as "Bingoze", I would first like to introduce myself by providing some relevant information, I believe readers may gain a better idea of the perspective, and in what context I wish to contribute and share. Admittedly for some who consider themselves "Religious ", or believers may find the following somewhat challenging, even so I would encourage readers to open the mind, and to try to see things with a sense of Rationality, Logicality and Realistically.

If you're not interested or willing of taking the time necessary to read, understand, or comprehend the following, I guess we could sum it up as my way of asking, what are we fighting for? That also speaks of the infighting of any community or country globally.

I agree at times I do not use proper grammar and have spelling mistakes, however, I also openly admit to these things and often say my view may require a will, and willingness to perceive in efforts to acknowledge the basis of the perspective, and that I'm not politically correct, nor subject to societal pressures, also that at times things are done deliberately, such as purposeful wording and phrasing, ("Read Between the lines").

I try not to provide or contribute what is not already Discoverable, Researched, Acknowledged or known, but rather that which I have come to understand by its observation and effect onto reality, while my "beliefs" are a very different thing and not necessarily what I hope to provide, also I often say words are not meant for the telling of Truths, nor are words intended to discuss Belief, but rather to Educate and Instruct how to interact with the Inanimate Object, Technology or Mechanisms.

I am often said to use many words while providing a seemingly complicated answer to simple things, however, I tend to use my words and speak for myself rather than relying on others to do it for me, or with me for that matter in reality, in some cases such as Post on public forums and News Groups I have used text and generated voice, I believe my true Identity, Voice and Image are not necessary, nor do I seek Acknowledgment but rather an understanding that I hope to provide for others, in this case, all of Humanity and of those whom have free will and will whom I consider the willing.

Today words and speech are manipulated to propagate information and belief be it True or False, however, "Truth" is Discoverable, Obtained, Acknowledged, Known and Understood when we are Willing, Truth is also free, just as is love, yet neither have any real value, however, the absolute opposite of these prove a devastating cost to those who remain ignorant of facts, and are left Waiting and Wanting by my opinion, and understanding of what is perceived by the observation and example of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, also by that which has long been known to a few throughout all of human history, be he of a Secret Society or Ancient Family.

As these truths are at times complex and complicated so are the issues, also the realization that is required to acknowledge and understand, to become aware of the cause and effect that offer enlightenment thus also solution, however, requiring Truths that can be shared openly, honestly a fallacy today for we have no unity but which is also an absolute necessity.

I have also been accused of pushing or spamming for much of what I share requires words, that are at times if not most often more than the most minimal, as the majority of whom seek entertainment, or whatever pleases them most and first purposefully seek, thus those whom are by my perspective and understanding the unwilling, and hypocrite who have not the ability or willingness to acknowledge or admit, thus manifesting a perpetual ignorance, which only results with people arguing or slandering of things they lack an actual understanding or knowledge of, such as my opinion or the many understandings that I have given as an answer to the common question with words of my own and that does relate when understood correctly, again requiring the will of people who seek and share knowledge, and other insight rather than drama, propaganda and rumors be it the witty comment or slandering of an individual or individuals, rather than of an opinion of the thing and not of the person or author, unfortunately, a sad reality that I have also found myself beginning to participate, nor am I perfect but I am also willing to acknowledge this mistake.

It may also be necessary to acknowledge that I speak of such things as Gods and Kings, Power and Authority, Good and Evil, as an Artificiality and Devastating unto all of Humanity throughout history, it is not prejudiced against any Race, Color or Creed but unto all of these as they are blasphemous unto Humanity, and our humanness in being we are human not sheep, lamb or the other sacrificial thing no matter what we may be Indoctrinated, Educated and Propagated into being, I state this because it's by these understandings I base my opinion while considering what is today and happening following Religions, Cultures, and Societies. I present much of the following as fact while the evidence of these things is what We, You, Us and I literally live in just as we have for far too long, it's disgusting by in my view "Man" and "His" Religions are a disgusting beast, whom is greedy with envy for a Human's Dignity, Human's Authority, Humanness, and Beauty.

There are also people hear who have or may accuse me of preaching or prophesying, which I take as an insult, the foundation of my belief is the very opposing force of these things, not unto the belief in or of God's or King's, but that these and the support require to sustain them are blasphemous unto Humanity, according to our life, and by what means we are living, while aligned with and according to their action, and its manifestation of an Artificiality unto all of Humanity as if actuality, that is nothing more than the workings and Craft, such as Witchcraft, Sorcery, Satanism, "Religious" rite and Prosecution, propagated as if Religious beliefs and Ritual make a Human and Humanity a sacrificial thing. I'm not preaching however it's by these realities that I tend to perceive things.

"I have No Religious or Political Affiliation, I am Not Right, or Left, Good, or Evil, Rather, I am the between, I am the Line that is Crossed by either side, either way."

I stand for Humanity, Our Humanness, and The Human. If you chose to call me anything call me a Humanist, Realist, and Logical.

Humanism.
Humanism is a philosophical, and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of Human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence, rationalism and empiricism over the acceptance of dogma or superstition.

Realist.
A realist is someone who can look at things as they are in life, and deal with them in a practical manner, many artists or philosophers who like to see life in its crude original form can be classified as, realists.

Logical.
Reasoning, Thinking, Rationale, Objective, Analytical, Cerebral, Insightful, Intelligent, Judicious, Wise, Sensible, Hardheaded.

"His logical mind characterized as capable of Clear Sound Reasoning, Reasons Well-Reasoned", and found Cogent, Well-Thought-Out, Valid, Lucid, Coherent, Clear, Well Organized, Deductive, Inductive and one who tends to believe conclusions based on evidence and Logical Argument.

"I Know Not a God That Would Ask or Expect I Bow, Rather The Gods That Know Me Demand I Stand."

First Post:

Edited by Bingoze

Hi Mr David (or your son, Garrett),

What about an answer for the queston I left here a few months ago as to investigate thorougly Princess Diana assassination by intervewing Dr. Mailliez the doctor who was inside that car supposedly 'taking care' of her and this for one hour and a half (my last post was wrong about the period of time, sorry), I repeat ONE HOUR AND A HALF. Was it not that such a long period before taking her to the next hospital, which was quite near, in fact 15 minutes away from the Alma TRunnel, was more than enough to kill her without a trace? 

Thanks for your attention and hoping for am answer.

Maria

3 hours ago, maria said:

Hi Mr David (or your son, Garrett),

What about an answer for the queston I left here a few months ago as to investigate thorougly Princess Diana assassination by intervewing Dr. Mailliez the doctor who was inside that car supposedly 'taking care' of her and this for one hour and a half (my last post was wrong about the period of time, sorry), I repeat ONE HOUR AND A HALF. Was it not that such a long period before taking her to the next hospital, which was quite near, in fact 15 minutes away from the Alma TRunnel, was more than enough to kill her without a trace? 

Thanks for your attention and hoping for am answer.

Maria

One of the first rules in an important assassination such as this , is that you have your own people on the scene first to control the situation .... ...A good person for this would be an off duty police man or medic who just "happened " to be passing by at half past midnight , he would tell any public there , "stand back , I'm medically trained , go and phone for an ambulance " ... then he can "take care" of any survivors ....

what do we find ??? "Mailliez was off-duty when he drove into the Alma road tunnel on Aug. 31, 1997, a few seconds after the high-speed crash...he saw a smoky accident scene ahead. He stopped and went to investigate..." https://apnews.com/59f5dfb7d04e4fc89b7f639760b4efea/First-doctor-on-scene-recounts-Diana's-fatal-crash-in-Paris

Well , what a coincidence ..."within a few seconds " of the accident he drives into the tunnel and takes control of things ...  he's an emergency doctor too ! what are the chances ???? 

I'm not sure what you expect to get out of this doctor in an interview Maria  ... he spoke to the press again 2 years ago on the 20th anniversary .

800.jpeg

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hovercraft Full of Eels said:

Hello, I am Hovercraft Full of Eels. Not my real name, obviously. My real name is Please Fondle My Buttocks. 

Out of likes at the moment. But welcome to the fourm. I'm looking forward to your posts👍 A sense of humour is always welcome.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Out of likes at the moment. But welcome to the fourm. I'm looking forward to your posts👍 A sense of humour is always welcome.

Thank you! I can't promise that everything I type will make you laugh, or even make much sense. In fact, I can't guarantee I won't offend you. 

I did used to be on the old forum under a different name, but didn't post all that much, and hadn't posted for a long time. But I have been known to put some noses out of joint a few times, unintentionally.

Edited by Hovercraft Full of Eels

Hey everyone.

Im just a guy from the north of England who likes to chat about the weird and wonderful.

Probably more right wing than left.

White, Hetero and Christian. 

I probably spend too much time on my own so I will probably come across as quite abrupt at times, tho I dont usually mean to be.

• Like 1

Hi, just joined the new forum, love ,peace, and puppies etc to you all xxx   Do any of you remember the really really old Icke forum, with characters like Ciggy and Sod ? or even the one before that?   Waaay back, when David still wore purple and had fuck all do with those sites really, and there were no moderators?  

Mr. Icke (or Garrett), did I get an answer to my qustion above? In which page, please? Thank you.

Maria

On 12/8/2019 at 7:51 AM, oz93666 said:

One of the first rules in an important assassination such as this , is that you have your own people on the scene first to control the situation .... ...A good person for this would be an off duty police man or medic who just "happened " to be passing by at half past midnight , he would tell any public there , "stand back , I'm medically trained , go and phone for an ambulance " ... then he can "take care" of any survivors ....

what do we find ??? "Mailliez was off-duty when he drove into the Alma road tunnel on Aug. 31, 1997, a few seconds after the high-speed crash...he saw a smoky accident scene ahead. He stopped and went to investigate..." https://apnews.com/59f5dfb7d04e4fc89b7f639760b4efea/First-doctor-on-scene-recounts-Diana's-fatal-crash-in-Paris

Well , what a coincidence ..."within a few seconds " of the accident he drives into the tunnel and takes control of things ...  he's an emergency doctor too ! what are the chances ???? 

I'm not sure what you expect to get out of this doctor in an interview Maria  ... he spoke to the press again 2 years ago on the 20th anniversary .

800.jpeg

Is exactly as you wrote. Dr. Mailliez was put at the spot of the crash just to do what he did, that is, to kill Princess Diana and possibly kill Dodi as well. What was most certain is that the driver drank a suicidal drug secretly mixed in the orange juice he asked for at the Bar while waiting for the couple to descend to drive them to Dodi' flat not far from the Ritz Hotel. (Some similar to what happened to the driver - it is only credible that just when he was at middle of the tunnel he lost the notion of everything around him and the crash happened - some happened in my Country to a gardiner of a very important person who was killed by him after he drank an orange juice mixed with something given to him half an hour erlier. An hour later, after the crime, he vomited all the juice and told the police he did not remember neither that he had killed his boss nor why he did it). Diana was assassinated, probably Dodi was too. Mr. Al Fayed was right when he said he was sure of that. Everybody in the world knows this. Those who loved Diana pray to God that someday sooner than later this horrible crime come to light and those responsible be brought to justice. Does not matter how long that may take.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Maria

Hi, Mick's the name, truthseeking's the game..:)

I'm 4 years older than Dave Icke and retired, I live in Plymouth England 50 yards from the Atlantic on the 3rd floor of a small apartment block, so if sea levels rise or an asteroid creates a tsunami my feet should hopefully stay dry.

(PS- I was born and raised in the same Crown Hills/North Evington area of Leicester as DI but we never bumped into each other as far as I know)

BTW, I'm itching to put up my avatar but can't find a magic button to do it, any advice?

Edited by Dropship