In This Together

Hi to all,new members introduce your self

Evening people, Numpsy from the UK here. Been a member of the old forum for a long time (under a different name), but haven't posted in a good few years. So, let's see what happens this time ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone! stumbled upon this place, been a listener of Icke for a while now, as well as many others. Hope to chat with some of you soon.

• Like 1

Hi  to all  , as world changes and  must be changed all the time , only question is into what and by who , so while i do   like and think there is need for  independent thinkers and alternative themes , David icke was interesting person that i found few  and  lot things in common ,  so here i am  newbie sharing and adding with you my part of  thoughts and energy .

Edited by Quanthematic
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is officially my 2nd post. I posted in the prison thread for reasons that will become obvious if you read this dreadfully long text. I re-posted virtually the same text from that thread to this one because I wanted to most in the introductory too. Not sure if that's allowed but if I know Icke that shouldn't be too much of a problem. :) I just completed about a 9 year prison sentence in California and was released towards the end of August of 2019. There is so much to say but don't want to bore you all. I first found David Icke's work in county jail in 2009 and have been hooked ever since and have read most of his major work. Something drew me towards that information which contradicted so much of what most people believe and I think it's because I ultimately knew in a deep place not conscious that something was drastically backwards about the world in many areas. If I could see it, how couldn't the "smartest minds" out there see it? That's when I realized through David's work that trillion elephants in every room in every area of life were due to calculated agendas and they're just getting us to not focus on the elephants through various proven strategies that the "smartest minds" indeed would implement if they're working on that level. I digress. I toured California's 33 prison system complex over the years and the corruption is rampant. At every level there is incompetence and hostility. Of course there are exceptions but the theme there isn't pretty. However, I view my sentence as a necessary step towards my awakening. It's amazing the sycronosities I experienced in my life, ESPECIALLY within prison, in which case there were many occasions I should have clearly died and through "chance" occurrences I slipped out of the situation. This has been happening all my life. I currently have "2 strikes" in a "3 strike and you're out state" and had that 2nd strike by 23 years of age. So..it was time for me to wake up...or give up. I fell into a massive drug habit in prison as well almost up to the day i was released and even though I knew it was time to "wake up", I couldn't get a handle on the drug use in prison once I was in the trap. Drugs are SO prevalent and in your face every day. Call me weak or whatever I just couldn't shake it I was that addicted and the environment was obviously one anyone wanted constant escape from mentally. I feared that pattern of use was going to continue upon release and that I'd have to devote so much time and effort to rehab/N.A but so far I've been driven by a different force and addiction and that's to something bigger I think most of us on this forum can relate to. Prison gave me a unique advantage (we all have unique advantages through various life events if we search for the meaning/lesson) of being removed from society and then being able to "study" society through work such as David Icke's. Imagine being in a video game trying to figure out the video game as opposed to being able to pause the video game and study it for 8 years straight, and then enter the video game. Imagine ALWAYS having lived in the video game never therefore realizing it's a video game! I had nothing but time including a year-long "SHU" sentence (think 24/7 lock-up) in which I had my wonderful family send me loads of information and texts on various subjects (including Icke's work ;) he's always there somewhere close by) and I literally got up at sun-up, ate, made coffee, the read(studied) all the way until sun-down...every day for a year. I nearly lost my mind and hand wrote a nearly 200 page "book" about world events and whatnot and shipped it to my family through 8+ different state supplied envelopes in hopes I could give them this drastically, vitally important information before it was too late! lol :) My intentions were good but my sense of them coming to a level of understanding so quickly and immediately was overestimated as they didn't respond how I'd hoped! Anyways re-entering the world was LITERALLY like being born again in where EVERYTHING was excessively stimulating and brand new. I hugged a tree for a good period just in awe. I can't imagine doing multiple decades in prison. There is SO much more to write but you will be seeing more from me as I get more involved in this community. I can't wait to meet like-minded(or aware) individuals all (maybe not all) with just unique, inspiring, and important levels of understanding as we move into the decade I personally see as the one we will see the greatest levels of advancement and change in so many areas that will be ultimately unprecedented. But some of those changes need to be humans becoming humans again in so many ways. You know what I'm talking about if you at all in touch with your heart. Or mind even...as I come into the world again the agenda is so damn obvious that it blows me away on a day to day basis how asleep a lot of people are. They're dug into this shit real deep it's disheartening. What has been a personal challenge for me is rejection from within my own family. Don't get me wrong, they are the best and were there for me 100% while I was constantly making bad decision after bad decision. But here I am for the past 8+ years researching the world while being completely detached from the world. I must've asked my mom for 7+ David Icke book always waiting for the new release. I hardly put my discoveries in every letter to my family, only in that 200+ page "book" I wrote which no one really read. Then I get released and CONTINUE researching this stuff. Then I found a video for example I thought was SO profound I decided to share it with members of my family. It was the Icke video interview where he talks about the nature of reality. That is the basis for everything in my opinion and opens the door to spirituality and understanding of the world and life. Not much conspiracy in sight. I even stressed the importance of this information to my family in coming to understanding and hopefully maybe even relieving symptoms of depression (which I personally believe is an epidemic caused by everyone's spirit KNOWING the world is backwards and not how it should be. So you're depressed because you're not conscious of the source of the pain and so forth). Anyways nobody gave a damn. After years of research and finally coming across something SO important I decided to share it...nobody saw that as significant. So they either don't believe in me or it's something else I still don't know. But I get slammed at home for example from my dad saying to my grandmother who I hadn't seen in 5 years to "not believe half of what he says because he believes 9/11 was a conspiracy". This makes me walk away to my room and ruminate on negative thoughts. Is the world that fucked up where 30 minutes of research can officially DEMOLISH the 9/11 story and point the finger to the ultimate culprits?? My brother thinks I'm crazy because I believe climate change isn't what they say it is. I don't know where to start because it would take so much information to bring them to a point of understanding about the bigger picture. However I HAVE found a method that I believe is better than "mind". "Heart and Spirit". When you start to operate from there suddenly (I've found) you can better deal with asleep individuals and although your minds might not always meet your hearts can. And I've found that me being in touch with all that has actually drawn family members too me in ways mind could never. People are no doubt drawn to people in touch with spirit and hear and will be unconsciously or consciously drawn to figuring out whatever the hell that person just figured out. So operating from that has been more helpful for me. It's drawn family to me while reading books (The Trigger mainly) and opened up wonderful conversations about everything I wanted to show them before...but now from a place of spirit and heart as opposed to mind which leads to all sorts of negative emotions and what not. It's remarkable the effects of moving to heart has had on my life and in this case in particular which attracted my family to the very information I couldn't attract them to using mind. They didn't dive into the information like I do but it's a clear step in a different direction and I hope it creates a chain reaction where they respect me a little more when I speak about world events and whatnot. The point is the true change came from within. You truly must work on yourself before moving to others so they have see something attractive or otherwise it'll just be more information in a society of so much information already. Anyways I will close this out but thank you for reading and I hope to be back soon and I look forward to a future within this community!

Edited by Rebel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi I'm Jeff. I am a big fan of David Icke. I now realize he has a forum. I like green tea, reading and enjoy old cinema. I used to post on internet image board like 4chan but many of the people there are toxic and I was even harassed by neo-nazi clowns. I hope I can make some friends here. Oh I also started a new youtube channel, feel free to like. 

• Like 2

Hi all,

Have been a long time lurker of this forum. I may have graduated to part-time lurker instead. 

I don't agree with all the things I read posted here, but there is a lot of informative threads, and I have a lot of admiration for David Icke. Having the ability to speak up is a rare trait these days.

I think 2020 is going to be a fascinating year, and I hope it'll be a good one for the most part! 

See you all around!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm only here for a bit of a Carry On :classic_laugh:

Edited by Sid James

Hello all, I was a part of the old forum (my name was Luten2012 and I was very active on there from about 2007 - 2012) and was part of the Wiltshire meet up in 2010.

I thought I'd check in and I've only just realised today that the forum has moved here. 

Anyways, I first discovered the rabbit hole back in 2006 and to say things have changed a lot since then would be a massive understatement. 

I'm looking forward to getting involved again as I feel it's time to reconnect. 

Talk soon. 

hi all,

great to be here. i used to lurk a little bit over on the old forum.

i'm a conspiracy theorist/truther only after discovering that i was being gang-stalked around 15 years ago after reporting suspected child abuse involving old 'friends' of mine. of course one of the names i gave police had in fact relatives in the police including in the police station where i informed of this suspected abuse.

i have since come to the realisation that there is something deeply inhuman and dark involved in the programme, and in society in general, certainly demonic and occultic.

so i hope to communicate more with woke individuals cos there are so many dormant and closed minded people about.

Hey... My name is Joe and I'm a 28 year old guy living in Montana, USA. I'm new to the world of conspiracy theories, but I thought this would be a great place to start. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here. 

Hello everyone ! I was a long-time member of the old forums, and am a big fan of david icke

For me. it all started with looking into..
9/11, then ....

robin de crittenden (metric martyrs)

adam curtis (bitter lake)

Muslim brotherhood
strawman,
legal vs lawfull

cestui que vie trust
fractional reserve banking
credit based economics
ucc maritime law
constitution
common law

David Wynn Miller / Karl Lentz / Mark cushon Christopher
legalise language
royal bloodlines
5g
Chemtrails

Kalergi plan

Bilderberg

Tri lateral commission

Council on foreign relations

eu policy (tip toe dominance)

Europaische Wirtschafts Gemeinschaft ‚Äď which translates as the European Economic Community,
NWO
Rothchilds
Zionists
Georgia Guidestones
Quantum (double slit)
nature of reality (simulation?)
Cancer treatments and the hidden data
Health, alkaline body
Vaccines
Dr Sebi (nutrition)
DR Bruce Lipton (cell biology)
Royal Rife (cancer treatment)
climate hoax
Extinction Rebellion (death cult)

Club of Rome
Dr Willie Soon, (climate scientist)
Piers Corbyn, (astrophysics)

Edited by TooleyStu

New here. Followed Icke since the early 2000's when I heard his name via a friend. I went through a stage of wondering if Icke was on it purely for money during the period Alex was churning clickbait. But I've read his books and they're fantastic. I've seen him ridiculed and still persevere and he's finally getting the respect and notice he deserves. Currently half way through The Trigger.

@TooleyStu quantum theory and holographic theory are super interesting. Currently reading Bohm's works.

Edited by ImaHologram

Hello, Everybody! I'm here to ask a question.

Hello everyone,  Benji ( my rescue puppy) and I (Dot) are in our little 500 sq ft house I built at 60 years old on my own.  We live out in the bush about an hour from a small city.  I grew up in a large city and never liked it.  It's been two years  ( still working on the house ) and I am enjoying what is left of nature before the elites ruin it.  I would so like to find some like minded people out here but alas that has been challenging.  

Edited by Dot
i was 60 not 59
  • Like 2