jesuitsdidit

The Preparations We Need To Make In The Battle To Leave The EU

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

ah the trolling sean xdressing minority still whining.

u need a new boyfriend to relieve your pent up tension.

Have to make sure its an ethnic minority bf though

Otherwise it aint.cricket

54 minutes ago, Seanx said:

When you see your  psychiatric next, ask him why you find  the murder of a young mother a laughing matter.

then fuck off back to the gutter you crawled from.

last week, when I defended a Jew from you and your gangs sick attacks, I was a Jew.

now when I defend a gay from your vile attacks, I am a gay.

i wonder the real reason why you guys HATE ALL THESE PEOPLE? 

I think most of us know the real reason you and Mr. A are so full of hate. 

what should perplex you most is how we manage to keep a sense of humor among all this

xdresser confirm what gay you defended from me or were you looking in the mirror while you were typing again

or are you making up bs as usual, thought i could smell something coming from your direction.

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

xdresser confirm what gay you defended from me or were you looking in the mirror while you were typing again

or are you making up bs as usual, thought i could smell something coming from your direction.

Do you ever get tried spreading hate and vile on here?

what do you think your real problem is?

BTW, you still won’t tell us why you think it is normal to find  the murder of a young mother, by a mad right-wing nutter a laughing matter?

Edited by Seanx

54 minutes ago, Seanx said:

You still won’t tell us why you think it is normal to find  the murder of a young mother a laughing matter?

I've not been paying attention to this thread, but are you referring to the alleged murder of the MP Jo Cox?

I want to make this perfectly clear to you SeanX I don´t support the right in any shape or form. I don´t like the left either.

I look at all news from a neutral standpoint.

The death of Jo Cox Mp attributed to a "right wing nutter" is deeply suspicious as is the death of the drummer boy Lee Rigby by

a  "Muslim nutter".

I look at the evidence and try to work out the truth.

I don´t want to derail this thread so I´ll start one about Jo Cox and you can reply there.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I've not been paying attention to this thread, but are you referring to the alleged murder ofthe MP Jo Cox?

I want to make this perfectly clear to you SeanX I don´t support the right in any shape or form. I don´t like the left either.

The death of Jo Cox Mp attributed to a "right wing nutter" is deeply suspicious as is the death of the drummer boy Lee Rigby by

a  "Muslim nutter".

I don´t want to derail this thread so I´ll start one about Jo Cox and you can reply there.

Thanks GR i was just about to post something similar in reply to Seanx.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I've not been paying attention to this thread, but are you referring to the alleged murder of the MP Jo Cox?

a  "Muslim nutter".

Sometimes I think you people are paid to discredit the’ truth’ movement. 

Something bad happens that you think ‘discredits’ your side - so the solution is simple: let’s pretend it’s didn't happen.

Lets forgot all the policemen, nurses, doctors, ambulance people , doormen , family members who witnessed it all - let’s ignore ALL THOSE FACTS  and PEOPLE and see what can we find that will cast doubt so that we can protect our ‘belief system’. 

I bet if it had been a Brexiter woman politician who have been murdered by a mad man - do you think you guys would be creating ‘ conspiracies ‘ to excuse it. 

Of course not. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Let me explain what Brexit is in the simplist terms.  All the shills need to deal with reality.

2 Elite Factions

One controls the EU

The other now controls the US with Trump, Israel, and Russia

Brexit is simply about the US/Israel/Russia alliance trying to pry the UK away from the EU elites   LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU AGAIN

Brexit is simply about the US/Israel/Russia alliance trying to pry the UK away from the EU elites and into THEIR OWN UNION.

If you are happy with that, then fine. But just know what it is that you are actually doing

All this talk of "soverignty"  "immigration"   "globalists" is all just nonsense.

So please continue to cheer lead your way into the ZIONIST   US/ISRAEL/RUSSIA ALLIANCE.

I think a lot of people actually know this is exactly what is going on and are paid operatives. I will leave it at that.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Seanx said:

Sometimes I think you people are paid to discredit the’ truth’ movement. 

Something bad happens that you think ‘discredits’ your side - so the solution is simple: let’s pretend it’s didn't happen.

Lets forgot all the policemen, nurses, doctors, ambulance people , doormen , family members who witnessed it all - let’s ignore ALL THOSE FACTS  and PEOPLE and see what can we find that will cast doubt so that we can protect our ‘belief system’. 

I bet if it had been a Brexiter woman politician who have been murdered by a mad man - do you think you guys would be creating ‘ conspiracies ‘ to excuse it. 

Of course not. 

Yes I would.

Right, left, right, left  whatever.

If the evidence doesn´t stack up then it needs investigating ........

download-4.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Brexit is simply about the US/Israel/Russia alliance trying to pry the UK away from the EU elites   LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU AGAIN

Brexit is simply about the US/Israel/Russia alliance trying to pry the UK away from the EU elites and into THEIR OWN UNION.

lol what tosh

israel is the attack dog for the british through america. yanks provide the cash, brits provide the ideology

this is the reality and why the british and yanks protect israel. they are protecting their hitman

the british want brexit as leverage to negotiate existing contracts

the actual referendum enaction was a tory election promise 

this came about because of a variety of reasons culminating in the focus upon the EU causing more problems than doing good. 

even the 73 voters say they agreed on a trading partnership not a union or federation. 

2 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Let me explain what Brexit is in the simplist terms.  All the shills need to deal with reality.

2 Elite Factions

One controls the EU

The other now controls the US with Trump, Israel, and Russia

If you are happy with that, then fine. But just know what it is that you are actually doing

All this talk of "soverignty"  "immigration"   "globalists" is all just nonsense.

So please continue to cheer lead your way into the ZIONIST   US/ISRAEL/RUSSIA ALLIANCE.

I think a lot of people actually know this is exactly what is going on and are paid operatives. I will leave it at that.

I never grasped that until you brought it to my notice through some of your great posts.

and the thing that got me questioning my original belief was how all the main british elite newspapers owners were all mad PRO BREXIT.

From Murdoch to the Barclays brothers to the owners of daily mail and daily express - 70% of the british elite owned print media wanted brexit.

so it was blantanly obvious that the ELite were spilt and two agenda were being followed.

And so your analysis makes PERFECT SENSE. 

And  of course it is no surprise that all these newspapers all go very easy and soft on the orange clown! 

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes I would.

Right, left, right, left  whatever.

If the evidence doesn´t stack up then it needs investigating ........

download-4.png

What evidence?

show me any evidence that all this was a fake.

How do they shut up and control all the  policemen, nurses, doctors, ambulance people , doormen , family members who witnessed it all.

How can you ignore ALL THOSE FACTS  and PEOPLE ? Just to ‘suggest’ that, oh, it might be fake! 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, zArk said:

l

this came about because of a variety of reasons culminating in the focus upon the EU causing more problems than doing good. 

even the 73 voters say they agreed on a trading partnership not a union or federation. 

exactly

people don't appreciate being lied to and the EU was a lie from the start

too much power in too few hands and they never had any intention of doing anything good with it

people are not as stupid as vancity makes them out to be

On 8/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, Seanx said:

You’re living in fantasy land.

brexit simply means the british elite will still totally control Britain under their queen as they always have.

and they will decide currency laws no one else.

its sad that you have fallen for the farage lie, that farage illusion of brexit Britain been free.

As for Epstein....nothing will, happen

jimmy saville over here was worse.

it was proven thousands of kids raped, and pictures of saville with politicians and royalty.

and what happened. 

FUCK ALL. 

SWEET FUCK ALL.

And now Ephstein  is dead,  there will be lots of talk, lots of PROMISES that we will get justice....and all that bollocks.

just a game they play....because they KNOW the public will soon get bored .....or they will give them a war and then they can go and start weaving their flags. 

Same old. Same old

well that's all very defeatist of you sean...

you are just one step away from telling us all that we shouldn't even speak about epstein or saville or brexit because there's no point....

But re your point about the crown still controlling britain after brexit, no one here is saying they think otherwise or that they are happy about that

No one is saying they agree with the british elites running britain sean but the point is that they are not an isolated group of elites. They are blood related to a network of people across the world into which ties epstein and saville. The intelligence agencies of britain, the US and israel and ithers besides also tie into that network

Its a global network sean and the point is that the global network wants to create and put forward its own global government run by the network and to move everyone in that direction they have to build increasingly globalised structures of control like the EU that centralise their power

of course that network also controls the individual countries that they are trying to merge together but if they merge them together they are a step closer to their goal