Crom

David's new Book.

He says will cause  a storm of controversy.

I doubt blaming the jews again will cause that, David.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I've got David's book  'Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Centre Disaster''. What's in this new book that wasn't in that? 

Didn't think the new book was out until September!!

As we get nearer to the end of the cycle there will be very little left to talk about nor worth writing about that has not been said a thousand times already, then any books that expose the elites dirty footprints will dissapear without a trace, this is what has happened in the past every time, then,

image.png.7226373c18b914238d911c5922afbc6e.png

It is only a matter of time, then all the talking is wasted, we might as well encourage others not to fight the cabal and begin creating their own system and spending their true energy on real life commodities that will help them to help themselves, in my humble opinion, the book was firmly closed when TPV lost all of the people energy and funding that went into the ideology, and this is unforgivable in my eyes, for those who do a lot of talking and not much walking will always need feeding and continue doing nothing for themselves either.

This is exactly what will happen, eventually.

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

This is exactly what will happen, eventually.

Maybe .... maybe not David!

Personally I consider this realm a tad differently.... and see a definite Full End to the issues within this place :) ....... for all time.

12 minutes ago, ink said:

Maybe .... maybe not David!

Personally I consider this realm a tad differently.... and see a definite Full End to the issues within this place :) ....... for all time.

There are those who are definately preparing to fail by talking and nothing much else, the sheer energy being wasted doing nothing is the great works in of  itself in action.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

There are those who are definately preparing to fail by talking and nothing much else, the sheer energy being wasted doing nothing is the great works in of  itself in action.

Please expand upon your thought my friend :)

3 minutes ago, ink said:

Please expand upon your thought my friend :)

There are those who cry Peter and point towards the wolf, and yet  become the wolf themselves once they become hungry, why, because the only way they have left is to hold a book in hand which ties up their own avenues of doing something else, and all they have left is to try and talk someone out of their real wealth, IE, their earned income.

It simply does not work.

20 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

There are those who cry Peter and point towards the wolf, and yet  become the wolf themselves once they become hungry, why, because the only way they have left is to hold a book in hand which ties up their own avenues of doing something else, and all they have left is to try and talk someone out of their real wealth, IE, their earned income.

It simply does not work.

I think in different ways we, each, are considering the same thing.

It is the 'brown shirt's ' which have no individual thought and thus can only act within this realm as an implement of another.

Without them....the ones who read Wikipedia and consider that as truth and then feel an utter requirement to administer a thought correction upon all who hold another view....

without 'the brown shirt's ' .... the mass could move towards a better interaction, together.

The 'elite parasites ' have NO action within this realm without those who have NO self thought ,moral compass or intellect.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ink said:

I think in different ways we, each, are considering the same thing.

It is the 'brown shirt's ' which have no individual thought and thus can only act within this realm as an implement of another.

Without them....the ones who read Wikipedia and consider that as truth and then feel an utter requirement to administer a thought correction upon all who hold another view....

without 'the brown shirt's ' .... the mass could move towards a better interaction, together.

The 'elite parasites ' have NO action within this realm without those who have NO self thought ,moral compass or intellect.

Exacty, the time to begin a new leaf is now before its too late, it is no good turning over the leaves of a book or standing under a tree waiting for one to fall so you can catch it, one of  the best pieces of advice I have ever heard, is this line and verse, no bells, no books just good advice.

I would change the word Mass to, a great number of individuals all singing their own song, but writing the music for it themselves, no second hand nonsense from books.

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Stride said:

It's no use, we already know what happened and who did it. We need to focus on the NOW stop dreaming and idealising the past.

Is your perspective coming from the fact that it was realized by reading any and or all of the  previous books, I would say it is, however, for the final decision wait until the new book is out, read it, and if you get the same vision of how things might be, then you have something firm on which to base your final opinion.

Time will tell as they say, I will await your final answer.

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)

True profits do not chase the money, they create their own paradigm through personal dint, and pass on their knowledge for free.

Edited by The Apprentice

How can anyone judge the contents of an entire book without first having read it? The front cover design does not predicate the totality of the books contents.

I have it on pre order and am happy to read it before forming any opinion or making judgement :)

Posted (edited)

No point reading this book as judging by the front cover all its going to talk about is eyes in 1984 and we already 'know' all about eyes. Move on, nothing to see here.......................!

51K84pomCRL._SX305_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Bee

Posted (edited)

Books to any uneducated but programmed reader can have play on the mind a multitude of different scenario's, some are deliberately written this way to steer the minds eye in a paticular direction, like 1984 for instance, some say that certain authors might have had prior knowledge of where global goverance would like to take humanity, which means the likely outcome would be in this general direction, but all such publications are themselves controlled by that governance.

They often tell you in films like the one above, which they ultimately control what they are doing and fully intend to carry on doing, a can you see what we think model.

These are multi psyops ongoing to confuse and contain the minds eye, and they are doing pretty well.

The same message but much earlier date without the bells, but the new avenue and exposure route to reach even more minds eyes.

Here is the so called path of enlightenment, have there been any changes, or are things quickening regardless of how many times the same story is told, the money spent, the books bought chewed and digested.

They are all at it, writing, talking yet nothing is changing,

Listen to the latter video, it is imperitive you do,

It sooths the minds eye into falling back to sleep, in the thought that something is being done when its not really.

The message is affirmed, the time for reading books is over, the time for re-skilling in nigh, that will help the individual survive outside the system that will close every door of opportunity and future choice.

All the books on the shelf, all the money in the banks will not save you, so save yourself.

Edited by The Apprentice

20 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

They are all at it, writing, talking yet nothing is changing,

yes,they are talking because no one can take you by your hand and awaken you......

its a slow proces (from our 3D perspective )

but nothing in this universe is standing still

and the elite knows this....thus the ever increasing suppression of freedom.

i think its wrong to say that nothing is changing

the constant increase in effort of the elite proves that more and more people are waking up.....

rulers however leave the impresion that nothing is changing through media.....

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

yes,they are talking because no one can take you by your hand and awaken you......

its a slow proces (from our 3D perspective )

but nothing in this universe is standing still

and the elite knows this....thus the ever increasing suppression of freedom.

i think its wrong to say that nothing is changing

the constant increase in effort of the elite proves that more and more people are waking up.....

rulers however leave the impresion that nothing is changing through media.....

Nothing is changing in a positive way that it will make a huge difference and an equilibrium for the global resorces to be shared equally.

All I have done was not due to reading books, but going out into the world to seek those who wanted to help themselves, thus the basis of my conjecture.

I never read it, I became it, I took my hands and minds eye to where the results and possibilities were and the results are extant.

Edited by The Apprentice

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:35 AM, greatdayforfreedom said:

I've got David's book  'Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Centre Disaster''. What's in this new book that wasn't in that? 

Although I haven't read this "new" book....I suspect D.I. has stumbled upon the work of people like Ace Baker and Dimitri Khalezov , who have arrived at a much clearer understanding of 9-11....Ace baker put to rest the myth of planes and terrorists and Dimitri , well , he explained the rest....9-11 reads more like a Bond thriller than what we've been told ....including all the "limited hangouts " put out by the alternative media