Bombtrack

Music You Like

20 years old and street wise, a walk down memory lane, saw these dudes at Lancaster Uni in the day.

• Like 2

If anyone asks me 'what is your favourite band Youtube clip', I would say it changes, from day to day. But this one is always resident in the top 3. What the fuck is going on here??

To steal a phrase from the comments under the clip -  'No Fucks Given level: Grand Master'.

Edited by Strummer101
Poison Ivy

Uploaded tonight from who I know not and title? As if we follow any other instruction on this forum!!

• Like 1

Perhaps Menhuin's greatest recording of Betthoven's violin concerto. Only Furtwangler could have coaxed this from him though I think their 1947 collaboration had the edge. Menhuin was the first Jewish musician of note to play in post-war Germany.

This song still brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. I was lucky I missed by 15 months ,a lot of my school friends didn't ,we had conscription back then . All the way with LBJ, fuck him.I knew a few had their numbers come so they fucked off to New Guinea ,one mate said see if the fuckers can find me there, I never saw him again ,but I hope they didn't

Edited by peter

'Rock Lobster', that is outstanding track!

Hey some young lads from Yorkshire back in the mid-80s....said they wanted to sing like The Supremes, and walk like The Clash! 

Is it too early.......??? No!

If you look really carefully, just for a second, you can see a very young version of me towards the front, at the start.