Sign in to follow this  
Crom

The Illusion of Gender

As David Icke says, such things(race, gender, social status) are all illusions. Do you think your soul has a penis or a vagina? Of course not. You have no actual gender. That is all created by the body and social engineering. 

Which means you are asexual. And that puts you in the LGBT spectrum.

mind bending useless tricky thinking imo

right now you have a gender. what's the point on speculating?  live your life. 

Edited by rooey
  • Like 1

Gender is a lie. 

The male female system is an oxymoron.

Because both being human are opposed.

You being in a host body are trapped in the dimension of hypocrisy.

ying yang.png

On 8/3/2019 at 5:44 PM, Doug said:

Gender is a lie. 

The male female system is an oxymoron.

Because both being human are opposed.

You being in a host body are trapped in the dimension of hypocrisy.

ying yang.png

Doug ,that's a fairly broad statement, my understanding is firstly the male and female system is a biological issue and has to do with gender and is not an oxymoron secondly they are not opposed, I think both are equal ,with one no more important or better than the other and operate in unison , and your last statement sound good and probably is but I just can't get the gist of it  so if you wouldn't mind elaborating and let me know what you mean ,some examples would be good ,then maybe a dickhead such as myself that left school at 15 may understand ,as I'm definitely interested in the subject

We have this body in this life and this experience of this life, and yes, that includes gender. Might as well accept all of that, and live with it.

• Like 1

God's a he, Christ is a he, and so am I. Women just love to take this from us by any means necessary. No, you can't have the truth! It's mine and I'm gonna use it to write my name in the snow! 

Perhaps gender is everything and some just can't accept the order?

Sorry ladies, we're not equals, you're a zero (hole) and we're a 1 (pole) 

On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Crom said:

. Do you think your soul has a penis or a vagina? Of course not. You have no actual gender. .

such nonsense

sex is not gender

gender is masculine feminine 

sex is male female 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, Aratron said:

Not convinced gender is pretty real

It's real as an experience but that doesn't mean it's who we are.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Crom said:

As David Icke says, such things(race, gender, social status) are all illusions. Do you think your soul has a penis or a vagina?

it isn't your soul that perpetuates society

it is the interaction of a penis and a vagina

if society is to continue it will require the continued interaction of peni and vaginas (is that the plural of penis? I don't know...)

Edited by muir

On 9/17/2019 at 8:23 PM, muir said:

it isn't your soul that perpetuates society

it is the interaction of a penis and a vagina

if society is to continue it will require the continued interaction of peni and vaginas (is that the plural of penis? I don't know...)

But we need to keep in mind, as Icke says, that we are infinite consciousness which means we are "everything that exists". So we are women AND men and neither(asexual). 

And given that there are fucking billions of us we should be glad that some people AREN'T fucking breeding like fucking rats.

On 9/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Screamingeagle said:

that would depend on what level of reality you think....

I guess still I’m not convinced there are is 90? Genders

does that make me some kind of monster?

5 hours ago, Aratron said:

I guess still I’m not convinced there are is 90? Genders

does that make me some kind of monster?

no in my eyes,but that is just me.....if you know what i mean

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crom said:

But we need to keep in mind, as Icke says, that we are infinite consciousness which means we are "everything that exists". So we are women AND men and neither(asexual). 

And given that there are fucking billions of us we should be glad that some people AREN'T fucking breeding like fucking rats.

the elites are using the crashing fertility of the west as an excuse for forcing MASS immigration on the west when the west already has high unemployment among the young with millions of jobs due to be lost to automation so clearly we don't need mass immigration

The transgender agenda is also part of a push by the elites to destroy the reproductive abilities of westerners and all the social engineering we are going on that is about boosting LGBT while demonising regular male/female interactions is all really a weaponisation of sex against a western target population who they wish to remove from existence

On 9/19/2019 at 8:02 PM, muir said:

the elites are using the crashing fertility of the west as an excuse for forcing MASS immigration on the west when the west already has high unemployment among the young with millions of jobs due to be lost to automation so clearly we don't need mass immigration

The transgender agenda is also part of a push by the elites to destroy the reproductive abilities of westerners and all the social engineering we are going on that is about boosting LGBT while demonising regular male/female interactions is all really a weaponisation of sex against a western target population who they wish to remove from existence

I responded to this but Ink hid it. Just to let you know.

On 9/23/2019 at 11:01 AM, Crom said:

I responded to this but Ink hid it. Just to let you know.

i trust you responded to agree that yes there is crashing fertility and yes there is a drastic uptick in autism and also gender identity issues both of which may be linked and are are all clearly the result of exposure to environmental factors that the governments are refusing to publically identify

• Like 3

Angels have no gender. That is because they are incapable of sinning. Fallen angels fell by breaking the covenant of not sinning hence they grew their penises and vulvas and became physical.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:01 PM, Crom said:

As David Icke says, such things(race, gender, social status) are all illusions. Do you think your soul has a penis or a vagina? Of course not. You have no actual gender. That is all created by the body and social engineering. 

Which means you are asexual. And that puts you in the LGBT spectrum.

Crom , after reading your  post It seems to me that you have some difficulty differentiating between the soul and the body , of course the soul doesn't  have a penis or a vagina but in case you haven't noticed the body dose, in my opinion the body is just a vehicle for the soul  and I do have opinions on what the soul actually is but am not going to elaborate in this thread.

As an analogy just because a car doesn't  have a penis or a vagina doesn't mean the occupants are asexual and visa versa just because the occupant ,or soul in this case is asexual doesn't mean the vehicle or body is and as such doesn't put me or anyone else for that matter in any type of spectrum what so ever. What is an LGBT anyway ?,I know an LBT is a type of sandwich,so if you wish to associate yourself sexually with a new type of sandwich LGBT, go right ahead as it doesn't concern me in any way shape or form

Edited by peter