Seanx

The ideas of Dave icke

Hopefully with the new film on Dave icke coming out there will be renewed interest in his extraordinary ideas. 

And let’s hope this new forum will attract people who are interested in his IDEAS - and not the horrible crew who are obsessed with brexit and all that race nonsense. 

As Dave icke has been saying for the past twenty years, there is a very  powerful new frequency  of energy sweeping through the universe and evolving within us all. 

And as it lifts our limited consciousness into multi-dimensional realms ( we can now all get the DIRECT EXPERIENCE that DEATH IS AN ILLUSION)  .......it is also causing all the old institutions to crack and fall apart  ( Catholic Church, the British political system etc). 

However, it is also terrifying the old reptilian consciousness that has ruled our planet for centuries and causing it to react even more violently and aggressively. 

If you are new to Icke’s ideas, in the beginning you may be scarred and frightened thinking the bad guys have ALL the power and it will be impossible to ‘defeat’  them but this is not true. 

So as you open to these new ideas, my advice is to ALWAYS  remember this one piece of advice from Icke’s book, ‘The Perception, Deception’

He writes: 

“Now, before anyone succumbs to FEAR about this, remember  the Archontic hell’ is to the rest of Infinity as a fly is to an elephant”. 

In other words, in reality their power is tiny, infinitesimal. Shit all. 

“Their ‘power’! You must be joking. Their only power is our perception of their power and the perception (false implanted belief) that we don’t have any when potentially have it all.”

He then includes this great quote from Eben Alexander, who discovered this same truth during his near- death experience: 

“Small particles of evil were scattered throughout the universe, but the sum total of all that evil was as a GRAIN OF SAND on a vast beach compared with the goodness, abundance, and unconditional love in which the universe was literally awash’! 

As you remember this when you read icke’s ideas, you’ll discover an incredible whole new reality. So bin all the fear and the worry......

• Like 2

What is Death, The Afterlife & Consciousness? - David Icke

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, muir said:

What is Death, The Afterlife & Consciousness? - David Icke

Thanks for  that, mate. I must learn how to post these videos. 

Realizing that DEATH IS AN ILLUSION is probably the most important thing we can do now. 

When we get the absolute KNOWING that consciousness - our personal awareness survives death - then the ELite lose all their power over us. 

What can they do to us then? How can they control and terrorize us into keeping quiet and doing what we are told. 

Their power will will be gone.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Seanx said:

And let’s hope this new forum will attract people who are interested in his IDEAS - and not the horrible crew who are obsessed with brexit and all that race nonsense. 

Brexit has nothing to do with race and people interested in Brexit are entiretd to be.

So let's hope the site attracts people who are awake

Edited by It'sallbs

53 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Brexit has nothing to do with race and people interested in Brexit are entiretd to be.

So let's hope the site attracts people who are awake

To be ‘awake’ means you are awake to the illusionary nature of this reality. 

We have been conned, brainwashed into believing that this reality is the ONLY reality - and it alone is real. 

And when we die, that is it, the end of it all. 

Being AWAKE means being aware that this is a lie. The biggest lie of all. 

And yet people seem to think being awake only has to do with understanding the political dimension of things - like people’s obsession with brexit or the color of their skin. 

I laugh at people’s obsession with brexit. 

People, rightly want to destroy the elite’s fascist Eu state. I agree totally with them. 

And yet the very same people SUPPORT  and want to maintain the elite’s other evil creation - the UK state and it’s head, the reptilian royal family. 

At at the end of the day, the question is whom do you want pissing down on you: the Eu ELite or the UK Elite?

You have to laugh. 

• Like 1

I don't see the british establishment as seperate from the EU establishment. If they were we would be out of the EU already. The british establishment want us in the EU and they took us in there in the first place. We did not get a vote on it!

So seeing this as a reptilian led UK v's EU elite is a false dichotomy. The UK elite is part of a global network that is building a world government and the EU is a stepping stone to that

Leaving the EU doesn't free us from that network but it stymies the process they have in mind of leading us to global government

It also then decentralises power to within the UK borders where it is more accessible to the british people. It then becomes easier to hold that power accountable then it is to hold a distant brussels bureaucracy accountable

But what the EU is about is shifting power away from smaller geographic areas ie 'nations' and then centralising it into superstates that then dissolve those nations and then the process will be repeated again with those superstates then merging to become a world government (already there in the UN)

Edited by muir

23 minutes ago, muir said:

I don't see the british establishment as seperate from the EU establishment. If they were we would be out of the EU already. The british establishment want us in the EU and they took us in there in the first place. We did not get a vote on it!

So seeing this as a reptilian led UK v's EU elite is a false dichotomy. The UK elite is part of a global network that is building a world government and the EU is a stepping stone to that

Leaving the EU doesn't free us from that network but it stymies the process they have in mind of leading us to global government

It also then decentralises power to within the UK borders where it is more accessible to the british people. It then becomes easier to hold that power accountable then it is to hold a distant brussels bureaucracy accountable

But what the EU is about is shifting power away from smaller geographic areas ie 'nations' and then centralising it into superstates that then dissolve those nations and then the process will be repeated again with those superstates then merging to become a world government (already there in the UN)

Yes, mate we fully agree - both the Eu and the uk are evil, ELite created entities. 

My point is: I want to see the elite’s Eu state destroyed and the ELite’s UK state destroyed. 

Yet at all the pro brexit rallies you see all these people with their union jacks and their desire to protect and save the ‘union’. 

Thats pure hypocrisy. 

Why hate one elite created union and yet want to maintain and save the other one. 

Its like going from one one prison cell to another prison cell. 

We are still being pissed down on. 

18 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Yes, mate we fully agree - both the Eu and the uk are evil, ELite created entities. 

My point is: I want to see the elite’s Eu state destroyed and the ELite’s UK state destroyed. 

Yet at all the pro brexit rallies you see all these people with their union jacks and their desire to protect and save the ‘union’. 

Thats pure hypocrisy. 

Why hate one elite created union and yet want to maintain and save the other one. 

We are still being pissed down on. 

well if you drop your nation then you have to be sure that you are not then jumping into a new globalised technocratic prison cell

so maybe people are waving flags as a symbol of their sovereignty as a community which they perceive as having a shared identity

Someone has told me that on the old Dave icke forum some idiot thinks that because my name is Sean .....then automatically I must be  Seanx A.K.A. Sean Adl-Tabatabai ?

I know this must be confusing but there are lots of people in the world with the name Sean!! 

And to to make it clear that Sean is a completely different person - this ain’t rocket science. 

When I saw this new forum I joined . 

Why these other people want me banned, is hilarious. 

Are they afraid  of different points of views? 

I was was banned from the old forum because I objected to the obsession people have with skin color and race and all that nonsense. 

I have ave just finished reading  David’s book, The perception, deception - and he too seems to share this view. 

We are all unique expressions of Infinite Consciousness - Infinte awareness - that IS now, always has been and always will be - and here’s the thing.

We can take infinite forms - so we could all have been hundreds of different ‘races’ and ‘religions’. 

In the end, none of it is real, just infinite Awareness expressing or experiencing itself in infinite forms. 

17 minutes ago, muir said:

well if you drop your nation then you have to be sure that you are not then jumping into a new globalised technocratic prison cell

so maybe people are waving flags as a symbol of their sovereignty as a community which they perceive as having a shared identity

What ‘sovereignty’? 

The uk state is just as much a fascist elite union as the Eu. 

The brexiters want want to destroy the Eu state - great, fantastic  - but most of them only want to do it to save and protect the UK. 

They call it Independence Day!!!!

That’s why the whole thing is so hilarious!! 

They are getting out of one elite prison cell (the Eu)   and happily moving into another one prison cell ( the uk) 

but this one is probably more dangerous - because here they think they are free and independent.

how the reptile Queen and all the main British reptilian families must be laughing at them. 

Edited by Seanx

On 2/25/2019 at 2:06 AM, Seanx said:

Basket of deplorables?

images.jpg

Edited by Truthspoon

12 hours ago, Seanx said:

What ‘sovereignty’? 

The uk state is just as much a fascist elite union as the Eu. 

The brexiters want want to destroy the Eu state - great, fantastic  - but most of them only want to do it to save and protect the UK. 

They call it Independence Day!!!!

That’s why the whole thing is so hilarious!! 

They are getting out of one elite prison cell (the Eu)   and happily moving into another one prison cell ( the uk) 

but this one is probably more dangerous - because here they think they are free and independent.

how the reptile Queen and all the main British reptilian families must be laughing at them. 

sean we have already been over this!

I already explained to you that the elite have an agenda to dissolve nation states into more globalised structures

I already explained to you that if the UK is sovereign then power is closer to the british people and therefore more accountable

if these things weren't true then the cabal would not be trying to crush venezuala right now for having stepped outside of their neoliberal control and the cabals network in the UK wouldn't be working flatout right now to derail brexit

I already told you that once out of the EU we still have their influence to deal with but it will be easier to tackle that if we can maintain sovereignty

what part of this is not getting through?

Edited by muir

12 hours ago, Seanx said:

I was was banned from the old forum because I objected to the obsession people have with skin color and race and all that nonsense. 

I have ave just finished reading  David’s book, The perception, deception - and he too seems to share this view. 

We are all unique expressions of Infinite Consciousness - Infinte awareness -

yes we are all having an experience here

your experience is to an extent what you want to make it but you can choose to engage with the experience you have landed in

some things are good and work better than others. if your culture is better than what is being offered by the corporate elites then why would you reject it?

33 minutes ago, muir said:

sean we have already been over this!

I already explained to you that the elite have an agenda to dissolve nation states into more globalised structures

I already explained to you that if the UK is sovereign then power is closer to the british people and therefore more accountable

if these things weren't true then the cabal would not be trying to crush venezuala right now for having stepped outside of their neoliberal control and the cabals network in the UK wouldn't be working flatout right now to derail brexit

I already told you that once out of the EU we still have their influence to deal with but it will be easier to tackle that if we can maintain sovereignty

what part of this is not getting through?

No, mate you don’t get it, do you?

the uk is NOT a nation. 

Read dave Ickes book, The biggest secret where he details how the ELite created this reptilian union. 

If you support the Elite and their agenda on this issue  that is fine but most here don’t. 

England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland ARE nations - the UK is an elite reptilian construct. 

So again, I ask : why do you people rightly want to tear down the ELite created EU - but want to maintain the elite’s UK state. 

What part of this is not getting through?

38 minutes ago, muir said:

yes we are all having an experience here

your experience is to an extent what you want to make it but you can choose to engage with the experience you have landed in

some things are good and work better than others. if your culture is better than what is being offered by the corporate elites then why would you reject it?

Im sorry, but I don’t understand any of that.

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

No, mate you don’t get it, do you?

the uk is NOT a nation. 

Read dave Ickes book, The biggest secret where he details how the ELite created this reptilian union. 

If you support the Elite and their agenda on this issue  that is fine but most here don’t. 

England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland ARE nations - the UK is an elite reptilian construct.

So again, I ask : why do you people rightly want to tear down the ELite created EU - but want to maintain the elite’s UK state. 

What part of this is not getting through?

technically the UK is a country while scotland, england, wales and ireland are nations

if we look at scotland we see a political party in power, the SNP, that is pushing wifi in public places and smart cities like glasgow while assisting the launch of satellites into space that will help for the 5G smart grid system of the corporate elites

That same government want scotland to break away from the Uk so that it can remain in the EU. If it remains in the EU it will be dissolved as a nation through the adoption of the euro and an EU army and through quotas of migrants that will overtime water down national identity

so individual nation states are not necessarily best placed at this time to face the threat from the corporate-fascist EU superstate. Working together however they may have a chance

Maybe you want to see the UK break up at this point so that the individual nations are then absorbed back into the EU?

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

Im sorry, but I don’t understand any of that.

it means if people have good things in their culture that will be lost through its replacement with a globalised, corporate pseudo-culture then why would they want to abandon those aspects of their culture that they enjoy and that work well for them?

At 11 minutes onwards in that clip i posted above david speaks about oneness as being all possibility and that therefore celebrating diversity is actually honouring the oneness

well humanity IS diverse so why do some people have a problem with that? Why can't we enjoy the genuine diversity of the planet without feeling we have to make everyone the same?

Edited by muir

25 minutes ago, muir said:

Why can't we enjoy the genuine diversity of the planet without feeling we have to make everyone the same

imo its because the elite uses that diversety to destroy society.....

and when people realise the way they work ,we will start to go in right direction......

then DI talks won't be so "crazy",

if we act as one,then the diversity is just cosmetic,it doesn't matter,right?

2 hours ago, muir said:

technically the UK is a country while scotland, england, wales and ireland are nations

if we look at scotland we see a political party in power, the SNP, that is pushing wifi in public places and smart cities like glasgow while assisting the launch of satellites into space that will help for the 5G smart grid system of the corporate elites

That same government want scotland to break away from the Uk so that it can remain in the EU. If it remains in the EU it will be dissolved as a nation through the adoption of the euro and an EU army and through quotas of migrants that will overtime water down national identity

so individual nation states are not necessarily best placed at this time to face the threat from the corporate-fascist EU superstate. Working together however they may have a chance

Maybe you want to see the UK break up at this point so that the individual nations are then absorbed back into the EU?

I notice  you can’t say the simple truth: that 

the uk state is just as much a fascist elite union as the Eu. 

Why is that? 

As for england, Scotland, and Ireland they should be free NATIONS and allowed to do as their people want. 

The reptilian elite lite have no right in controlling these nations. 

Who are are you to tell the Scottish people what they should do? 

2 hours ago, muir said:

it means if people have good things in their culture that will be lost through its replacement with a globalised, corporate pseudo-culture then why would they want to abandon those aspects of their culture that they enjoy and that work well for them?

At 11 minutes onwards in that clip i posted above david speaks about oneness as being all possibility and that therefore celebrating diversity is actually honouring the oneness

well humanity IS diverse so why do some people have a problem with that? Why can't we enjoy the genuine diversity of the planet without feeling we have to make everyone the same?

I don’t know anybody who has a problem with humanitys great diversity. 

My problem is with the idiots who think some ‘races’ or skin colors are better or more special than others. Like the moronic idiots who believe in white supremacy 

These are are the idiots that icke is talking about. 

We have all been different ‘races’.

At our core, we are all Infinite awareness, that’s all we are.

Everything else, our bodies, our race, our form  is just a complete illusion that is just designed to look or appear real. 

In fact, none of us are even human  - just unique,  eternal expressions of this eternal awareness that can take infinite forms - so we  have all been hundreds of different ‘races’ and ‘religions’. 

So we agree diversity is fantastic and all diversity is good and equal. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

imo its because the elite uses that diversety to destroy society.....

and when people realise the way they work ,we will start to go in right direction......

then DI talks won't be so "crazy",

if we act as one,then the diversity is just cosmetic,it doesn't matter,right?

The elites are not pro-diversity

The elites want homogenity of culture and outlook but to achieve that they have to breakdown existing cultures. They are pushing a corporate pseudo culture on the world that will overlay and replace the organic culture  of each area of the globe

Those who seek centralisation of power don't want diversity of anything because that is harder to micro-manage. they want standardisation

This argument that they are supporting the mass migrations of people to achieve 'diversity' is an inversion of the truth. What they are really doing is throwing everyone together in the same pot and then mashing them up like mashed tatties so that they all come out the same!

When they say 'diversity' what they really mean is that they are weaponising the mass movements of people in order to socially engineer humanity into a mess of potage

Edited by muir

3 hours ago, Seanx said:

I notice  you can’t say the simple truth: that 

the uk state is just as much a fascist elite union as the Eu. 

Why is that? 

As for england, Scotland, and Ireland they should be free NATIONS and allowed to do as their people want. 

The reptilian elite lite have no right in controlling these nations. 

Who are are you to tell the Scottish people what they should do? 

I have no problem with nations gaining independence. I voted for scottish independence

I think what you are trying to do is find ways to derail brexit through subtle forms of emotional manipulation

3 hours ago, Seanx said:

I don’t know anybody who has a problem with humanitys great diversity. 

My problem is with the idiots who think some ‘races’ or skin colors are better or more special than others. Like the moronic idiots who believe in white supremacy 

These are are the idiots that icke is talking about. 

We have all been different ‘races’.

At our core, we are all Infinite awareness, that’s all we are.

Everything else, our bodies, our race, our form  is just a complete illusion that is just designed to look or appear real. 

In fact, none of us are even human  - just unique,  eternal expressions of this eternal awareness that can take infinite forms - so we  have all been hundreds of different ‘races’ and ‘religions’. 

So we agree diversity is fantastic and all diversity is good and equal. 

well sean look what you have done: you have made this brand new forum all about brexit and race already!

You ask which people have a problem with diversity...people who support the progressive agenda have a problem with diversity

They are trying to erase any people they deem politically incorrect in order to breakdown existing cultural identities so that they can create a rootless mass of people who are completely detached from their cultural past and instead are immersed in a new corporate pseudo culture that will ultimately lead them via nihilism into a willing acceptance of transhumanism to escape the vacuous, meaninglessness of their new lives within the urban technocracy

All the true and beautiful diversity of human culture as it exists in various places now will all be washed away by shiny technology and shallow titilation

5 minutes ago, muir said:

I have no problem with nations gaining independence. I voted for scottish independence

I think what you are trying to do is find ways to derail brexit through subtle forms of emotional manipulation

5 minutes ago, muir said:

Why would I want to derail brexit? 

But I see you still cannot admit that like the EU, the UK is an evil, ELite created entity.

My point is: I want to see the elite’s Eu state destroyed AND the ELite’s UK state destroyed. 

Why hate one elite created union and yet want to maintain and save the other one?

Again, I find it fascinating that you cannot attack this reptilian uk union  - and yet you have no problem attacking their equally evil Eu union.?

Strange.

1 minute ago, Seanx said:

Why would I want to derail brexit? 

But I see you still cannot admit that like the EU, the UK is an evil, ELite created entity.

My point is: I want to see the elite’s Eu state destroyed AND the ELite’s UK state destroyed. 

Why hate one elite created union and yet want to maintain and save the other one?

Again, I find it fascinating that you cannot attack this reptilian uk union  - and yet you have no problem attacking their equally evil Eu union.?

Strange.

we have the brexit deadline a heartbeat away

we don't have a deadline to leave the UK a heartbeat away. I already voted in that one and we lost....for now

The problem at hand is brexit

achieving brexit decentralises power and that is exactly why the political class are rallying to thwart it

you can try and get voters to diffuse their energies at this critical time or you could realise the gravity of the situation we are in and you can focus attention where it needs to be at this crucial time. It's not rocket science