Sign in to follow this  
Seanx

The ideas of Dave icke

11 minutes ago, muir said:

well sean look what you have done: you have made this brand new forum all about brexit and race already!

You ask which people have a problem with diversity...people who support the progressive agenda have a problem with diversity

They are trying to erase any people they deem politically incorrect in order to breakdown existing cultural identities so that they can create a rootless mass of people who are completely detached from their cultural past and instead are immersed in a new corporate pseudo culture that will ultimately lead them via nihilism into a willing acceptance of transhumanism to escape the vacuous, meaninglessness of their new lives within the urban technocracy

All the true and beautiful diversity of human culture as it exists in various places now will all be washed away by shiny technology and shallow titilation

Most real progressives have no problem with diversity. 

They celebrate and honor it. 

They have  a problem with the idiots who think some ‘races’ or skin colors are ‘better’ or more ‘special’ than others. Like the moronic idiots who believe in white supremacy. 

I think youll agree with me on that.

In fact, this thread was really all about the nature of consciousness and how everything - our bodies, our form, our color- even our environment is actually just a complete mind-blowing illusion that is just designed to look or appear incredible real. 

As icke says, none of us is even human  - and so arguing over our skin color or ethnicity and one’s specialness over another  is completely bonkers!

But I agree fully with you that the elite are trying to destroy this  diversity and trying to ‘Macdonald ‘ everyone of us. 

7 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Most real progressives have no problem with diversity. 

They celebrate and honor it. 

They have  a problem with the idiots who think some ‘races’ or skin colors are ‘better’ or more ‘special’ than others. Like the moronic idiots who believe in white supremacy. 

I think youll agree with me on that.

no i'm not sure i do agree with that

i think what some people are calling 'white supremacy' is a desire on the part of some white people to not become a demographic minority

I think that fear of becoming a minority and therefore politically vulnerable (democracy is rule by the majority)  is a universal one shared by all humans. I think it is only white nations that are experiencing that kind of demographic pressure though

I think the progressives WANT to make white people into a demographic minority and shout things like 'white supremacist' at anyone who questions what they are doing because they always seek to emotionally manipulate people into subservience

But there are very real effects involved in demographic shifts so a fear of being made into a minority is not necessarily based on a desire to be supreme over other peoples. largely i'd say it is a reaction to the attempts of others to force changes on society for ideological reasons

By trying to make it all about 'race' the progressives manage to keep the discussion away from the level of ideology and ideas and that way they can try to claim a kind of faux-moral high ground without ever having to face or answer to the legitimate concerns of some people over ideological changes, economic impacts and cultural shifts etc

The progressives don't celebrate true diversity. What they mean when they say 'diversity' is the replacement of a target population through mass immigration to achieve ideological goals on the behalf of the oligarchs who are funding them

Edited by muir
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, muir said:

we have the brexit deadline a heartbeat away

we don't have a deadline to leave the UK a heartbeat away. I already voted in that one and we lost....for now

The problem at hand is brexit

achieving brexit decentralises power and that is exactly why the political class are rallying to thwart it

you can try and get voters to diffuse their energies at this critical time or you could realise the gravity of the situation we are in and you can focus attention where it needs to be at this crucial time. It's not rocket science

Sorry but but that is a cop-out. 

Brexit is irrelevant for the majority of people. Of no importance at all. 

All it it will really mean is that instead of the Eu ELite wankers pissing down on us - we will once again have the UK Elite wankers pissing down on us!

at the end of the day, if you strenched in urine and piss - does it make a great difference who is doing the pissing? 

We wont be free until we realize that it is useless getting rid of the Eu ELite if we don’t also eventually get rid of the uk elite state . 

But  it seems the majority of Brexiters are quite happy to support the elite UK state and her reptile Queen. 

They actually think they are getting their ‘independence ‘ back!! Give me a break. 

Thats is why might I m not too excited by this brexit illusion. 

Edited by Seanx

7 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Sorry but but that is a cop-out. 

Brexit is irrelevant for the majority of people. Of no importance at all. 

All it it will really mean is that instead of the Eu ELite wankers pissing down on us - we will once again have the UK Elite wankers pissing down on us!

at the end of the day, if you strenched in urine and piss - does it make a great difference who is doing the pissing? 

We wont be free until we realize that it is useless getting rid of the Eu ELite if we don’t also eventually get rid of the uk elite state . 

But  it seems the majority of Brexiters are quite happy to support the elite UK state and her reptile Queen. 

They actually thunk hunk they are getting their ‘independence ‘ back!! Give me a break. 

Thats is why might I m not too excited by this brexit illusion. 

well clearly over 17 million people are wise enough to see that the EU does not have the wellbeing of the european people at heart

It is run by an unelected commission which sits behind closed doors and draws up legislation with corporate CEO's. It is a merger of state and corporate power and an expression of fascism with its roots in nazism

If we look at various european countries we can see that the economies of greece, portugal and spain have been decimated causing mass youth unemployment. We can see france in a state of emergency and teetering on civil war. We can see the italians and hungarians in open revolt with the EU because of the pressures of the EU to push quotas of migrants onto member states and we see the british people wanting to stop paying £13 billion a year to people who have destroyed our manufacturing and fishing while seeing millions of workers pour into the country so that wages have been driven down

There are many impacts that many people do not like and their grievances are legitimate. Why don't you just go ahead and call them 'deplorables' for raising their concerns?

Edited by muir

51 minutes ago, muir said:

well clearly over 17 million people are wise enough to see that the EU does not have the wellbeing of the european people at heart

It is run by an unelected commission which sits behind closed doors and draws up legislation with corporate CEO's. It is a merger of state and corporate power and an expression of fascism with its roots in nazism

If we look at various european countries we can see that the economies of greece, portugal and spain have been decimated causing mass youth unemployment. We can see france in a state of emergency and teetering on civil war. We can see the italians and hungarians in open revolt with the EU because of the pressures of the EU to push quotas of migrants onto member states and we see the british people wanting to stop paying £13 billion a year to people who have destroyed our manufacturing and fishing while seeing millions of workers pour into the country so that wages have been driven down

There are many impacts that many people do not like and their grievances are legitimate. Why don't you just go ahead and call them 'deplorables' for raising their concerns?

You seem to be always evading the point. 

I have said here on this thread a thousand times the Eu is a ELite shit creation.

what can’t you get about that

you talk about ‘unelected commission’. 

Absoluely. 

But tell me: who elects the members of civil service commissionthat run the UK??

we don’t. 

And you are right: the president of the Eu is unelected. 

Absoluely right.

Disgraceful. 

But TELL ME: WHO ELECTS THE HEAD OF STATE OF THE UK STATE? 

Who elected the reptile queen and her family.

You clearly can’t accept that this Uk state is also a reptilian elite creation. 

England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are nations. The uk is not. 

And how how many of the 17 million who voted for brexit know they are leaving one prison to return to another. 

Its s all a fucking joke.

A reptilian illusion that people are getting back their ‘independence.’

that’s why I can’t get excited by it. It’s laughable. 

Edited by Seanx

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

And how how many of the 17 million who voted for brexit know they are leaving one prison to return to another. 

Its s all a fucking joke.

A reptilian illusion that people are getting back their ‘independence.’

that’s why I can’t get excited by it. It’s laughable. 

You're like a broken record!

No one is saying that brexit is the silver bullet that will slay the beast

It isn't ending elite influence and no one has any illusions about that but it's  throwing a spanner in the elites plans

1 minute ago, muir said:

You're like a broken record!

No one is saying that brexit is the silver bullet that will slay the beast

It isn't ending elite influence and no one has any illusions about that but it's  throwing a spanner in the elites plans

Broken record!!!

I still see you cannot say that the uk is another evil ELite created state. 

Why is that?

Do you believe it is not?

Also you never informed me about who elects the British head of state?  Or our ‘unelected’ civil service? 

It seems both these Elite created unions have a hell of a lot in common! 

9 hours ago, Seanx said:

Broken record!!!

I still see you cannot say that the uk is another evil ELite created state. 

Why is that?

Do you believe it is not?

Also you never informed me about who elects the British head of state?  Or our ‘unelected’ civil service? 

It seems both these Elite created unions have a hell of a lot in common! 

you are sounding more and more shrill sean

I have been clear about my views. I believe in decentralising power down to the people in the street as the solution to the attempts of the elite to centralise power into their hands

I have taken part in two referendums and in both i have opted for the decentralisation of power option. However after the brexit vote we have seen the SNP come out strongly in favour of remaining in the EU and I see that as a mistake. If scotland leaves the UK but stays in the EU then it will not be 'independent'. It will lose its sovereignty but much more than that it will be absorbed into the EU superstate because that is the agenda. They will impose the euro on member states and an EU army and they will dissolve the borders and merge the legal systems until the nation of scotland is indistinguishable from the EU as an entity

Its my belief that many scots have not yet realised the agenda of the EU or what the implications of membership would mean for us as a nation. The EU wants to push SMART meters which are part of the technocracy and the SNP is also aiding that process by pushing wifi into public spaces and creating smart cities like glasgow where people are all now being tracked by facial recognition software. Also the SNP is allowing the creation of rocket launch sites in the north of the country that will allow the launching of satellites which are to bathe the earths surface in 5G which is being rolled out to enable the creation of the 'internet of things' where all appliances are 'smart' and are all communicating through the cloud with an artificial intelligence. All that stuff is the technocracy which is the endgame of the power elites

So i support independence but i see the SNP as a fraud. I also support brexit to liberate the british nations from EU control. Once brexit is accomplished we can then get discussions going on how to decentralise power within the british nation states but at the moment the elites are manouvering their lackeys in parliament and in the media to derail brexit and extend the deadline so that they can prevent it altogether

On 2/26/2019 at 12:16 AM, Seanx said:

On 2/25/2019 at 10:58 PM, Seanx said:

At at the end of the day, the question is whom do you want pissing down on you: the Eu ELite or the UK Elite?

Neither. 

What always makes me laugh is Scotland and the SNP claiming they want to leave the UK and be an independent nation -in the EU...

On 2/27/2019 at 10:50 AM, It'sallbs said:

Neither. 

What always makes me laugh is Scotland and the SNP claiming they want to leave the UK and be an independent nation -in the EU...

Yes, but  what is the difference?

Both are reptilian created ‘unions’. 

You’re only arguing about which ‘prison cell’ you want to go into. 

Hopefully scotland will decide to leave the Uk and gain its independence and then decide to have nothing to do with that other reptilian union- the EU. 

In other words, to be truly independently and create a totally model of freedom for all other countries. 

Unlikely to to happen but wouldn’t it be great if it did. 

Edited by Seanx

While I believe there is something to David's ideas about our relationship to the surrounding universe and how positive vibrational changes are taking place, the elites are busy stopping it right in its tracks before we have a chance to be positively affected by it.  The first is the trans-humanism through getting everyone under 30 years of age addicted to and dependent on smartphones.  The second is 5G and AI which is going to wrap our society up in a kind of Faraday cage of 24 hr/day surveillance and control.  These people are actually going to welcome in their new technology gulag of convenience and coolness.

I will never shutup about how smartphones are being used against all of us because they are a very intoxicating and addictive technology and are intentionally designed to be that way.  They are changing our society drastically and not for the better.   I recently watched a pro golf tournament on TV.  Every golfer who tee'ed off was surrounded by the crowd, over half of which was holding up their phones staring at their little screens and recording instead of actually watching the golf.  It was like a scene out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  When I go out in public now, I feel like I might get chased down and surrounded by the hordes of smartphone zombies because I refuse to comply.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

While I believe there is something to David's ideas about our relationship to the surrounding universe and how positive vibrational changes are taking place, the elites are busy stopping it right in its tracks before we have a chance to be positively affected by it.  The first is the trans-humanism through getting everyone under 30 years of age addicted to and dependent on smartphones.  The second is 5G and AI which is going to wrap our society up in a kind of Faraday cage of 24 hr/day surveillance and control.  These people are actually going to welcome in their new technology gulag of convenience and coolness.

that's a good use of terminology there because the 5G will create two 'clouds'. One will be at ground level and the other up in space so the world is being wrapped in a microwave shroud

what effect does that have on anything coming in from space?

I'm not really impressed or convinced by anything Icke has to say about 'cosmic frequencies' etc.

All the new age nutters were using that term and talking about the 'galactic plane' and consciousness evolution and ascension back in the lead up to 2012.

It was all proven to be horseshit, not that many of us needed the hindsight of history to see that, as we were calling it out on the old forum well before Dec. 21, 2012 came and went with a 'gotcha!' smirk and wink.

Those new age charlatans slithered back into the woodwork without the slightest apology for the garbage they were spewing (and the money they were making) suckering people into believing in 'ascension' etc.

Not sure why Icke wants to overstep the limits of what he actually knows by making proclamations about Saturn and cosmic vibrations and all that; yes, there are interesting things about Saturn, but like the rest of us, he doesn't know what any of it really means, so he should use language that emphasizes speculation rather than proclamation on such matters.

Edited by size of light

1 hour ago, size of light said:

I'm not really impressed or convinced by anything Icke has to say about 'cosmic frequencies' etc.

All the new age nutters were using that term and talking about the 'galactic plane' and consciousness evolution and ascension back in the lead up to 2012.

It was all proven to be horseshit, not that many of us needed the hindsight of history to see that, as we were calling it out on the old forum well before Dec. 21, 2012 came and went with a 'gotcha!' smirk and wink.

Those new age charlatans slithered back into the woodwork without the slightest apology for the garbage they were spewing (and the money they were making) suckering people into believing in 'ascension' etc.

Not sure why Icke wants to overstep the limits of what he actually knows by making proclamations about Saturn and cosmic vibrations and all that; yes, there are interesting things about Saturn, but like the rest of us, he doesn't know what any of it really means, so he should use language that emphasizes speculation rather than proclamation on such matters.

You write:  it “all proven to be horseshit”. 

Really? 

How have you come to that conclusion? 

There was was plenty of new age bullshit by idiots about 2012 .... but Ickes perspective was this was the beginning of a process where man is beginning to evolve into multidimensional awareness. 

And in that, I think he is entirely correct. 

These new frequencies of awareness are bringing in new information where more and more people are experiencing direct awareness of these other dimensional realities.  

For example, a concrete example of this is the explosion of  people having NDEs - near death experiences all over the world. Another example is the revolution in energy healing. 

But this is only the start of a long evolutionary process ..so, I’m at a lost to understand how you think none of this is proven. 

Edited by Seanx

1 minute ago, Seanx said:

You write:  it “all proven to be horseshit”. 

Really? 

How have you come to that conclusion? 

There was was plenty of new age bullshit by idiots about 2012 .... but Ickes perspective was this was the beginning of a process where man is beginning to evolve into multidimensional awareness. 

And in that, I think he is entirely correct. 

These new frequencies of awareness are bringing in new information where more and more people are experiencing direct awareness of these other dimensional realities.  

For example, a concrete example of this is the explosion on people having NDEs all over the world. 

But this is only the start of a long evolutionary process ..so, I’m at a lost to understand how you think none of this is proven. 

"Horseshit" referred to the claims of the 2012ers about ascension on Dec. 21, 2012.

Fluctuating galactic energies affect our consciousness on some level, for sure, since everything is interconnected, but exactly how, and to what degree is the question.

How do you, or DI know, that the position of the Earth in relation to the galactic plane is ushering in a new era of multidimensional awareness?

It sounds nice, but where's the evidence for it beyond somebody saying that is the case?

what does david icke think of the 'grand solar minimum'?

Millions will probably die of starvation next 10 years due to catastrophic weather..colder and snowier with record flooding in spring which destroys crops and prevents planting..this aint an illusion its bloody damn real...reading bloody books wont do you any good..preparation will

4 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

reading bloody books wont do you any good..preparation will

how can you prepare if you don't know what's comeing......i guees first you have to read (a lot imo)😊

4 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

how can you prepare if you don't know what's comeing......i guees first you have to read (a lot imo)😊

99% of books are generally waffle..people read garbage just like they eat garbage..i'd rather get my info from educated people word of mouth like via youtube if i cant attend a meeting in person... adapt 2015-30 and ice age farmer are doing a good job educating people ..they get straight to the point

11 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

what does david icke think of the 'grand solar minimum'?

Millions will probably die of starvation next 10 years due to catastrophic weather..colder and snowier with record flooding in spring which destroys crops and prevents planting..this aint an illusion its bloody damn real...reading bloody books wont do you any good..preparation will

Don't take this personally, but I've never heard of it and my initial reaction to what you've written above is that it is more bs like the millenium bug and 2012.

Solar activity and output varies in cycles over time. Some are short,  some longer and there's no solid consistency in the start, duration or end of these cycles. The information is all there in the history books, in the tree rings, in the ice and in the mud.

The challenge this time is that overpopulation makes humanity far more exposed to these vagaries though as far as countries go some will be affected far more than others due to geography and the level of development. Think India. China , USA etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHYwUHz1CVE

In this respect allowing the UK population to increase by 4 million in a decade and making the country ever more dependent on food imports is mismanagement of the highest order.

6 hours ago, size of light said:

Don't take this personally, but I've never heard of it and my initial reaction to what you've written above is that it is more bs like the millenium bug and 2012.

if you research what happened during the last grand solar minimum during the 1600's its pretty horrific reading

http://joannenova.com.au/2011/05/the-brutal-cold-of-the-maunder-minimum-and-the-great-irish-frost/

Guest David Stevenson
On 2/25/2019 at 10:58 PM, Seanx said:

To be ‘awake’ means you are awake to the illusionary nature of this reality. 

We have been conned, brainwashed into believing that this reality is the ONLY reality - and it alone is real. 

And when we die, that is it, the end of it all. 

Being AWAKE means being aware that this is a lie. The biggest lie of all. 

And yet people seem to think being awake only has to do with understanding the political dimension of things - like people’s obsession with brexit or the color of their skin. 

I laugh at people’s obsession with brexit. 

People, rightly want to destroy the elite’s fascist Eu state. I agree totally with them. 

And yet the very same people SUPPORT  and want to maintain the elite’s other evil creation - the UK state and it’s head, the reptilian royal family. 

At at the end of the day, the question is whom do you want pissing down on you: the Eu ELite or the UK Elite?

You have to laugh. 

But who are we to laugh at, and at who's expense ??

How far are you willing to take the illusion model and run with it,

Religion

Money

Life after death

Living at all

There are plenty of other illusions to pick at, which ones are real and which ones are illusion??

Guest David Stevenson
On 3/23/2019 at 9:01 PM, masonfreeparty said:

if you research what happened during the last grand solar minimum during the 1600's its pretty horrific reading

http://joannenova.com.au/2011/05/the-brutal-cold-of-the-maunder-minimum-and-the-great-irish-frost/

It is sobering to think that during th Maunder Minimum people died, not of a lack of heat as there were still plenty of fuel in what was basically a wood age still, but from lack of harvests and the hands to bring in what did manage to grow in the minimal summer months.

Today would be a whole different ball game and our lack of foresight is far behind that of 200 years ago, today we would succumb far faster and in greater numbers due to the beligerance of the speculators, who on the vigil would starve people to death to make a few more Dollars on a ton of wheat, Taylor says it as it is,

The speculators are already planning for the sudden change and the corn laws of old will make todays ignorance look like a chimps tea party.

The global cooling is well under way by the geo engineering is stalling the early morning and sunset hours with false clouds, this will encourage people to keep their heating on longer and the crops from germinating properly in the fields, I can see where they are taking us a day at a time, and it don't look pretty.

20 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

But who are we to laugh at, and at who's expense ??

How far are you willing to take the illusion model and run with it,

Religion

Money

Life after death

Living at all

There are plenty of other illusions to pick at, which ones are real and which ones are illusion??

As icke shows clearly  it is all illusionary. 

everything  comes and goes, appears and disappears - the only thing that is constant and real is the eternal AWARENESS or Consciousness that is aware and cognizant of all these changes. 

When we recognize and identify with THAT level of awareness and NOT our egocentric level of consciousness , our whole PERCEPTION of reality changes. 

Guest David Stevenson
12 minutes ago, Seanx said:

As icke shows clearly  it is all illusionary. 

everything  comes and goes, appears and disappears - the only thing that is constant and real is the eternal AWARENESS or Consciousness that is aware and cognizant of all these changes. 

When we recognize and identify with THAT level of awareness and NOT our egocentric level of consciousness , our whole PERCEPTION of reality changes. 

Have you never heard of  the kind of stability within reality, where long periods of peace normally follows when things are far more stable in the minds of men, we have had several such periods without wars, misery and trauma, like cities without walls for a thousand years, what do you think enables these periods, if it is purely imaginary.

Sorry I don't buy this kind of ideology, I follow what the actions of men create physically, not their imaginations, only then will the host be aware of his or her impact upon the platform we reside.

When you sleep there is no consciousness, one is in limbo until you awake, otherwise you would be in a perpetual coma/in Avernus, without eyes to see.

The perception and new age religion behind this nonsense will not help our tue cause, being kind to each other, and their property is all we need to start another thouand years of peace, lets begin that avenue right now today.

Without religion and use our imagination our ow sentient thoughts instead, we are all capable but have forgot how.

Edited by David Stevenson