Sign in to follow this  
Seanx

The ideas of Dave icke

21 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

Have you never heard of  the kind of stability within reality, where long periods of peace normally follows when things are far more stable in the minds of men, we have had several such periods without wars, misery and trauma, like cities without walls for a thousand years, what do you think enables these periods, if it is purely imaginary.

Sorry I don't buy this kind of ideology, I follow what the actions of men create physically, not their imaginations, only then will the host be aware of his or her impact upon the platform we reside.

When you sleep there is no consciousness, one is in limbo until you awake, otherwise you would be in a perpetual coma/in Avernus, without eyes to see.

The perception and new age religion behind this nonsense will not help our tue cause, being kind to each other, and their property is all we need to start another thouand years of peace, lets begin that avenue right now today.

Without religion and use our imagination our ow sentient thoughts instead, we are all capable but have forgot how.

That is your choice ....but this approach is the whole fundamental base of Ickes solution to the mess we are in. 

Everything is a reflection of mans consciousness.

And there will be no change until there is a revolution in consciousness. 

Icke has spend the past twenty years trying to wake people up to that truth. There must be change WITHIN before the external will change. 

You say there is no consciousness in sleep. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Of course there is consciousness when you sleep. We can even MEASURE it.  You go from alpha to theta levels of consciousness while you sleep.

If you are asleep and someone starts shouting at you,  WHY do you wake up.

Because at some level you are still conscious. 

Guest David Stevenson
34 minutes ago, Seanx said:

That is your choice ....but this approach is the whole fundamental base of Ickes solution to the mess we are in. 

Everything is a reflection of mans consciousness.

And there will be no change until there is a revolution in consciousness. 

Icke has spend the past twenty years trying to wake people up to that truth. There must be change WITHIN before the external will change. 

You say there is no consciousness in sleep. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Of course there is consciousness when you sleep. We can even MEASURE it.  You go from alpha to theta levels of consciousness while you sleep.

If you are asleep and someone starts shouting at you,  WHY do you wake up.

Because at some level you are still conscious. 

Again I disagree in so many ways,

It is our actions that shown the inner self, not our beliefs, but our actions on foot,

I have managed to make the changes I like to see, I did these physically not whilst I was sleeping, my grandfather used to say to anyone who was trying to procrastinate their beliefs, he would simply say, don't tell me, show me, this is the very best policy, to see is to believe, you know one of the five senses that can and do enlighten us, by helping others to help themselves, in the physical realm, for when their hand to eye coordination is in the trim their minds are also.

These deeds are done whilst you are awake, not when your in slumber,

I have worked for the last 30 years doing things for myself, most of us could do the same without any leaders, or their books, books are just like bibles.

I have a message for the guru's of this world, if enough people woke up they would all be out of a job.

Everyone is born with the instinct and knows the difference between right or wrong.

If someone shouts at you whilst asleep, it is one or more of your five senses that awakens you.

Try waking up this kind of guy after a skin full and a fish supper,

Those who procrastinate others to wake up, some are more asleep and totally incapable of fending for themselves, and would not survive, and all those so called awakened would be making a bee line for them with a knife and fork, if we actually TSHTF

Edited by David Stevenson

16 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

Again I disagree in so many ways,

It is our actions that shown the inner self, not our beliefs, but our actions on foot,

I have managed to make the changes I like to see, I did these physically not whilst I was sleeping,

These deeds are done whilst you are awake, not when your in slumber,

I have worked for the last 30 years doing things for myself, most of us could do the same without any leaders, or their books, books are just like bibles.

I have a message for the guru's of this world, if enough people woke up they would all be out of a job.

Everyone is born with the instinct and knows the difference between right or wrong.

If someone shouts at you whilst asleep, it is one or more of your five senses that awakens you.

Try waking up this kind of guy after a skin full and a fish supper,

Those who procrastinate others to wake up, some are more asleep and totally incapable of fending for themselves,

Fine if that is what you believe. 

Ickes philosophy is 100% the exact opposite. 

Our actions are a result of our beliefs - and unless we change them - make internal changes nothing will change. 

Consciousness is primary. The world is secondary, mere effect. 

Again , even when you are asleep you are conscious. We can even MEASURE IT. 

So so again I don’t understand where you are coming from there. 

What good are your senses if you are not Aware of what they are telling you. 

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson
30 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Fine if that is what you believe. 

Ickes philosophy is 100% the exact opposite. 

Our actions are a result of our beliefs - and unless we change them - make internal changes nothing will change. 

Consciousness is primary. The world is secondary, mere effect. 

Again , even when you are asleep you are conscious. We can even MEASURE IT. 

So so again I don’t understand where you are coming from there. 

What good are your senses if you are not Aware of what they are telling you. 

I have never believed in anyone but myself, philosophy is not a physical attribute it is merely an ideology to believe in, but I do not need to believe in words but my own actions.

And I have done this without telling anyone to wake up, or asked for their sustinance in the form of donations.

I have very little more to say to you, on this issue, so have a nice life.

Edited by David Stevenson

55 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

I have never believed in anyone but myself, philosophy is not a physical attribute it is merely an ideology to believe in, but I do not need to believe in words but my own actions.

And I have done this without telling anyone to wake up, or asked for their sustinance in the form of donations.

I have very little more to say to you, on this issue, so have a nice life.

None of that makes sense about what we were talking about. 

I’d got more sense from someone who was in a coma! 

Stop wasting people’s time.

Edited by Seanx

@Seanx Have you personally experienced other realities? What’s your experiences on that? Will you share your experiences ?

2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

@Seanx Have you personally experienced other realities? What’s your experiences on that? Will you share your experiences ?

Sorry, mate but I’m  not going to bother to answer. 

I took the time to answer that other guys question and all you get is abuse when they don’t like the answers. 

Maybe some other time. 

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson
1 hour ago, Seanx said:

None of that makes sense about what we were talking about. 

I’d got more sense from someone who was in a coma! 

Stop wasting people’s time.

Wasing peoples time, who, I was having a debate with you not anyone else, comas are aquired not natural, especially soma from a book without any authors.

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

Maybe some other time. 

You can send a private message anytime.

So what's to be made of this information?

Quit your job, leave your family (it's all temporary, right?), and become a roaming mystic?

You are correct about one point: this recent thread in the last several years in the conspiracy community (the uncritical, religious fundamentalist, racial supremacist, Apocalyptic urgency, fear and hate crowd) are truly a bane to the real work that love and light-bearers are trying to restore.

I really don't get how David Icke told his readers and followers to abstain from voting, don't vote it only encourages them and gives them power over you, was the mantra, until a vote came along that he identified with... Brexit.  Suddenly a change ??  mmmm..

I don't expect this post to be well received, perhaps even add it to the pile of deleted ones ?? i don't care.

Peace.

Guest David Stevenson
2 minutes ago, Astraldruid said:

I really don't get how David Icke told his readers and followers to abstain from voting, don't vote it only encourages them and gives them power over you, was the mantra, until a vote came along that he identified with... Brexit.  Suddenly a change ??  mmmm..

I don't expect this post to be well received, perhaps even add it to the pile of deleted ones ?? i don't care.

Peace.

It is common for people to change their perspective and or ideas as they learn, as the go, because this is what we are all doing, However, all of this can be done as in the days of old but with using modern methods of engagement.

If you take the modern version of the Muses we have the same rhetoric that follows, which is a gathering of people at a venue, it is not much different than those of the licenced Muses during the Greek and Roman times that was free at source, and being free is how we can bring about a peaceful resolution to how we have been guided lets say.

Knowing how we have been steered is only one side of the coined governance, and or false reality, but there must be a physical attribute for each and every person to use; to replace the current corrupted system, this is why I, like my Grandfather promoted helping those who want to help themselves, if the information does not enable this it is then moot at the point of entry, there must be an alternative and that alternative is to retain that which the elite rely upon for their own sustinance, and that is your physical labour and ones creativity; these are the two most valuable attributes of all.

My own personal journey has been one of watching, listening and adjusting whilst at the same time creating the barriers to the entities that are sucking up everyones surpluses via usury and intrest, if you cannot sequester at least 30 percent of this then one is simply treading water and swimming against a strong spring tide, and this tide is perpetual, it is never going to stop flowing towards you weather you vote or not.

All I have left to say is this, if this sentient message vanishes from the board, so will I, and I will carry on practicing what I preach in silence.

That said, I live in hope that my simple message makes sense and we as individuals can all more forward.

12 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

Peace.

Yes, I see your point here. 

I made a similar point elsewhere - where David calls for people to vote brexit, fair enough  - but that means we are also voting to maintain another  reptile Elite creation - the Uk!! I was expecting him to say we must then proceed to dismantle this reptile  uk - but nothing. 

So I don’t really get this! 

1 minute ago, Seanx said:

Yes, I see your point here. 

I made a similar point elsewhere - where David calls for people to vote brexit, fair enough  - but that means we are also voting to maintain another  reptile Elite creation - the Uk!! I was expecting him to say we must then proceed to dismantle this reptile  uk - but nothing. 

So I don’t really get this! 

a vote in a referendum is a vote to leave the NWO EU which was created as a stepping stone towards world government

But a vote for one of the two main parties is simply a vote for the system because both parties are an expression of the system. david has even used the image below in a talk to describe the choice in the two party system:

th?id=OIP.9DTPQWjM1hbC5FmznCujoAHaFq%26p

9 minutes ago, muir said:

a vote in a referendum is a vote to leave the NWO EU which was created as a stepping stone towards world government

But a vote for one of the two main parties is simply a vote for the system because both parties are an expression of the system. david has even used the image below in a talk to describe the choice in the two party system:

th?id=OIP.9DTPQWjM1hbC5FmznCujoAHaFq%26p

That makes absolutely no sense. 

It has nothing to do with the point I was making. 

The Uk and the EU are both ELite creations. 

Icke has always maintained that the UK was the main, the supreme reptile ELite state. 

In facts he says it was through the reptile uk state that the ELite spread their EMpire known as the British empire.

He says this was an absolute illusion - it was merely a front for a reptile control.

Edited by Seanx

Just now, Seanx said:

That makes absolutely no sense. 

It has nothing to do with the point I was making. 

The Uk and the EU are both ELite creations. 

Icke has has always maintained that the UK was the main, the supreme reptile ELite state. 

In facts he says it was through the reptile up state that the ELite spread their EMpire known as the British empire.

He says this was an absolute illusion - it was merely a front for a reptile control.

it makes perfect sense

In order to transition the population of the UK with all of their views and beliefs into subservient vassals of the NWO they have to take them on a journey sean

that journey is the EU

Guest David Stevenson
2 minutes ago, muir said:

it makes perfect sense

In order to transition the population of the UK with all of their views and beliefs into subservient vassals of the NWO they have to take them on a journey sean

that journey is the EU

Quite, if one searches the annals of antiquity the bigger picture becomes easier to grasp, Pieter Bruegel's painting of the Tower of Baybel, had a title which said, there are many tongues but only one voice, or something similar in nature, here in Europe is that voice and the same archetypal building and mindset hell bent on asimilating the minds that have already been softened.

Those countries who are the most effected will allow just about any policy that is detrimental to their own longevity, and it is now bringing the results TPTB had long planned for.

They simply love putting it in your face, and those who do so are still in charge, which is a pity.

41 minutes ago, muir said:

it makes perfect sense

that journey is the EU

As subjects of the reptilian uk, they are ALREADY subservient vassals of the NWO. 

What do you have to do if you ever get a job in the British state, ......

.......you HAVE TO SWEAR TOTAL ALLEGIANCE TO THEIR REPTILE QUEEN. 

Point proven, dont you think!!

Guest David Stevenson

The only reptiles here are the brains that thinks one really exists, to put all of ones reptilian eggs in a single basket is careless to say the least.

9 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

The only reptiles here are the brains that thinks one really exists, to put all of ones reptilian eggs in a single basket is careless to say the least.

Incomprehensible dribble. 

Also  a certain Mr. Icke  whose forum you seem happy to post on  definitely wouldn't agree.  He writes entire books about these inter dimensional beings .......

Edited by Seanx

2 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Edited by Seanx
Double click on same post

Guest David Stevenson
1 minute ago, Seanx said:

So Mr X, are you suggesting because I see things differently that I should not be posting on a free and open forum, how about the other research I have to offer, again this is not putting all of my eggs in the single basket, is that comprehensible enough for you to understand, to outway your brazen opinion of my free speech.

Yours is indeed a very dangerous mind and set of beliefs without exception, maybe try to hear anothers opinion without remorse and purile beligerance.

2 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

maybe try to hear anothers opinion without remorse and purile beligerance.

You should do the same, right? 

Guest David Stevenson
2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

You should do the same, right? 

I agree, but I will try to add viable conjecture amongst the beligerance being thrown about every time an honest opinion is given, I will try really hard, but may give as good as I get.