Sign in to follow this  
Seanx

The ideas of Dave icke

5 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

I agree, but I will try to add viable conjecture amongst the beligerance being thrown about every time an honest opinion is given, I will try really hard, but may give as good as I get.

I take it your not a fan of Ickes books or videos or belief?

Guest David Stevenson
Just now, Jumpeogue said:

I try not to take sides whilst looking into a plethora of different windows, but I do open them to see what is inside, books cost money which we have very little spare these days, we can just afford the internet to be honest and simply have to rely on what is on offer for free minus our contributions to the server of course.

I do not believe in anything, but do take note of what I can percieve as evidence based science, to follow and believe is often unfruitful for those who do, especially if it is one sided, so ever the sceptic I leave my windows of opportunity open to all, believe in nothing and question everything, is what many leading guru's advise we do, that is what I am doing.

4 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

and question everything.

Good words, I do this too.

58 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

So Mr X, are you suggesting because I see things differently that I should not be posting on a free and open forum, how about the other research I have to offer, again this is not putting all of my eggs in the single basket, is that comprehensible enough for you to understand, to outway your brazen opinion of my free speech.

Yours is indeed a very dangerous mind and set of beliefs without exception, maybe try to hear anothers opinion without remorse and purile beligerance.

First, I couldn’t understand a word of your post. 

And second how am I stopping your free speech. 

You have the right to say what you say  but equally, buddy I have the right to say if I find it incomprehensible.

And second, I find it interesting that on two discussions we had on ickes main ideas, you seem to think they are both bonkers!! 

That our everyday reality, in the ultimate sense, is an illusionary creation - a three dimensional virtual reality ‘game’ for eternal consciousness to experience and enjoy .....

.......and that we live in a multidimensional reality where beings of a reptilian consciousness exist and try to influence humans whose consciousness closely resonates to theirs! 

And then you say ‘ my beliefs are dangerous’ ! ! 

Edited by Seanx
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

I try not to take sides whilst looking into a plethora of different windows, but I do open them to see what is inside, books cost money which we have very little spare these days, we can just afford the internet to be honest and simply have to rely on what is on offer for free minus our contributions to the server of course.

I do not believe in anything, but do take note of what I can percieve as evidence based science, to follow and believe is often unfruitful for those who do, especially if it is one sided, so ever the sceptic I leave my windows of opportunity open to all, believe in nothing and question everything, is what many leading guru's advise we do, that is what I am doing.

Well then stop attacking the beliefs or ideas I am talking about here. 

I never asked  you to believe in them.

You can take them or leave them ....what difference does it make to me. 

But since this is Dave ickes forum, you shouldn’t be surprised that we are discussing ideas like nature of reality and nature of reptilian consciousness. 

If these ideas upset you, then don’t  read this thread. 

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson
11 minutes ago, Seanx said:

First, I couldn’t understand a word of your post. 

And second how am I stopping your free speech. 

You have the right to say what you say  but equally, buddy I have the right to say if I find it incomprehensible.

And second, I find it interesting that on two discussions we had on ickes main ideas, you seem to think they are both bonkers!! 

That our everyday reality, in the ultimate sense, is an illusionary creation - a three dimensional virtual reality ‘game’ for eternal consciousness to experience and enjoy .....

.......and that we live in a multidimensional reality where beings of a reptilian consciousness exist and try to influence humans whose consciousness closely resonates to theirs! 

Again you add non viable conjecture to the running, and you seem too much my freind, but are keen to try and link my ideas as to not favouring those of Mr Icke's ideas, this is not the case to the majority of his good conjecture and again you fail to read my other ways of thinking within other threads, why is this, why cherry pick amongst the stones that you like to pile up??.

If you do not understand what I am saying why bother to react at all, your really turning into a fury thing, nice and cuddly looking on the outside, but on the inside are truly stuck in an Icke book, do you actually read any others??.

Edited by David Stevenson

Guest David Stevenson
1 minute ago, Seanx said:

Well then stop attacking the beliefs or ideas I am talking about here. 

I never asked  you to believe in them.

You can take them or leave them ....what difference does it make to me. 

But since this is Dave ickes forum, you shouldn’t be surprised that we are discussing ideas like nature of reality and nature of reptilian consciousness. 

If these ideas upset you, then don’t  read this thread. 

Can you show me where I have blatantly attcked anyone, I do not get angry as you well know, and cannot be made angry via purile attempts at linking my modes of thinking to a one sided mentality like yours.

Like I said read some of my other threads and you will maybe glean some of your answers.

Just now, David Stevenson said:

Again you add non viable conjecture the running, and you seem too much my freind, but are keen totry and link my ideas as to not favouring those of Mr Icke's ideas, and again you fail to read my other ways of thinking within other threads, why is this, why cherry pick amongst the stones that you like to pile up??.

If you do not understand what I am saying why bother to react at all, your really turning into a fury thing, nice and cuddly looking on the outside, but on the inside are truly stuck in an Icke book, do you actually read any others??.

If someone could translate this into English, I’ll respond. 

Do i I read any other books? Maybe since you’re on this forum, you might do the courtesy of even reading some of his books before trashing these ideas? 

Just now, David Stevenson said:

Can you show me where I have blatantly attcked anyone, I do not get angry as you well know, and cannot be made angry via purile attempts at linking my modes of thinking to a one sided mentality like yours.

Like I said read some of my other threads and you will maybe glean some of your answers.

If  you tell me what language you write  in, I might be able to.

What do you have against simple English?

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson

Do i I read any other books? Maybe since you’re on this forum, you might do the courtesy of even reading some of his books before trashing these ideas? 

Like I mentioned earlier try reading some of my other threads and answers and you will see the folly of your questions, this is why people normally do when they are trying to build a picture of those they are at least trying to engage.

I do not trash any idea, again you are trying to lead the narrative of my mind set, but failing quite miserably, why ask anyone to help you deceifer what I am saying, silly man.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:45 AM, Astraldruid said:

I really don't get how David Icke told his readers and followers to abstain from voting, don't vote it only encourages them and gives them power over you, was the mantra, until a vote came along that he identified with... Brexit.  Suddenly a change ??  mmmm..

I don't expect this post to be well received, perhaps even add it to the pile of deleted ones ?? i don't care.

Peace.

You make a fair point.

Brexit, even if it does actually happen, is probably a charade anyway.

Word is Chatham House have been holding secret meetings at LSE where they were recorded laughing about how they are deceiving the public.

Apparently we will still be paying for the EU army.

Furthermore we would still have the corrupt,incompetent people in Westminster in charge.

Consider Rees Mogg of the ERG one minute he is adamant about how terrible May's deal is (which it is) now he is happy to vote for it if she then resigns.

None of them have an integrity or spine whatsoever.

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, Seanx said:

As subjects of the reptilian uk, they are ALREADY subservient vassals of the NWO. 

What do you have to do if you ever get a job in the British state, ......

.......you HAVE TO SWEAR TOTAL ALLEGIANCE TO THEIR REPTILE QUEEN. 

Point proven, dont you think!!

no its not point proven because they don't want us enslaved under a nation state!

They want us enslaved under a world government and the EU is the stepping stone to that

8 minutes ago, muir said:

no its not point proven because they don't want us enslaved under a nation state!

They want us enslaved under a world government and the EU is the stepping stone to that

You are in denial mate. 

Any state  job in Britain and you HAVE to swear allegiance to the elite through their reptile Queen. 

So you are already their vassal.

Job is done. 

Thats is why they are moving on to Europe. 

The job is already done in Britain.

Edited by Seanx

2 hours ago, Seanx said:

You are in denial mate. 

Any state  job in Britain and you HAVE to swear allegiance to the elite through their reptile Queen. 

Job is done. 

I'm not in denial

if power is decentralised we have a chance of change

But if power is centralised in the EU then we will be in the euro and in the EU army and in a superstate before you know it. if you thought power was unaccountable in a nation state wait until they consolidate their superstate

get real

Guest David Stevenson
2 hours ago, Seanx said:

You are in denial mate. 

Job is done. 

Your last line truly gives away your yearnings, it is very unhealthy and belongs in the annals of the Fabian Sociaty quotes library.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, Seanx said:

our whole PERCEPTION of reality changes. 

Did your perecption change?

Guest David Stevenson

Perception is always gained post facto, never before, perception has to be encouraged, programmed, I opt for learning buy my mistakes, I'mnot one for being told how to do things differently, to me I learn by example, if it does not work I change my mode of operandi, otherwise it is simply yet another form of new age rhetoric.

As we enter the 5G era and beyond there will be no books left to read, and our children will be programmed like never before, so how do we de-program them for free and in a way that they can begin to think clearly.

How does one do this is the question?

Guest David Stevenson

Can someone tell Mr X that he is in the wrong thread.

Hello Mr X come over here and lets talk about Mr Icke ideas, please come over and leave us be in the other thread, here is where its at.

Edited by David Stevenson

Guest David Stevenson

Hello Mr X, OP are you there?

On 3/28/2019 at 12:22 AM, Jumpeogue said:

Are you a superfan who automatically believes everything in the books verbatim, without thinking about it independently for yourself?

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Are you a superfan who automatically believes everything in the books verbatim, without thinking about it independently for yourself?

Nope.

Tell me Jumpeogue, which key areas do you think Icke is wrong on.

8 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Tell me Jumpeogue, which key areas do you think Icke is wrong on.

You answer that question first then I will answer, and answer honestly. Because if you don’t answer, then I won’t answer.

It is rather impolite to answer a question with a question.

I think he is wrong about the reptilian thing.

I agree with him that the world is run by a few bloodlines though.

2 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

It is rather impolite to answer a question with a question.

I think he is wrong about the reptilian thing.

I agree with him that the world is run by a few bloodlines though.

I don’t agree with bloodlines, but I believe the royal family are inbreds though.

I disagree that the US Government was behind 9-11.