Sign in to follow this  
Seanx

The ideas of Dave icke

3 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

I don’t agree with bloodlines, but I believe the royal family are inbreds though.

I disagree that the US Government was behind 9-11.

Who do you think was behind 911 then?

1 hour ago, It'sallbs said:

Who do you think was behind 911 then?

Bin Ladens men.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest David Stevenson

All creatures have blood, some warm some cold, reptiles have cold blood and need to warm up, unless the Royals are related to Comodo Dragons then it is a non starter for me,

With the infinate consciousness and the reptilian model, here are two get out clauses if they might be needed,

The dragon/lizard figure has been used many times throughout history, Saint George did not fight a dragon because the myth and esoteric sciences behind it are purely archetypal, they are not real.

2 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

Bin Ladens men.

So you believe the official version of events then?

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

1 hour ago, It'sallbs said:

So you believe the official version of events then?

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Yes. Other versions of the story are not Logical to me.

4 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

All creatures have blood, some warm some cold, reptiles have cold blood and need to warm up, unless the Royals are related to Comodo Dragons then it is a non starter for me,

With the infinate consciousness and the reptilian model, here are two get out clauses if they might be needed,

The dragon/lizard figure has been used many times throughout history, Saint George did not fight a dragon because the myth and esoteric sciences behind it are purely archetypal, they are not real.

Dear God !

2 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

I think you're mistaken. The myths of history are clearly based on real people and places, it is just that the stories are so strange that they seem implausible.

King Minas was a real historical figure, and he had a palace at Knosos where he had an ornate labyrinth constructed.

Now I would say this was used for initiation purposes and the so called minotaur was probably nothing more than a man in suit and an initiate drugged and suggestible thinking he is fighting a real monster.

This is just on example of many how stories and myths can grow from unsuspected sources.

I suspect a great deal of the many supernatural myth stories may be based on reports of initiations and fully immersive initiatory theatre.

Guest David Stevenson
38 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think you're mistaken. The myths of history are clearly based on real people and places, it is just that the stories are so strange that they seem implausible.

King Minas was a real historical figure, and he had a palace at Knosos where he had an ornate labyrinth constructed.

Now I would say this was used for initiation purposes and the so called minotaur was probably nothing more than a man in suit and an initiate drugged and suggestible thinking he is fighting a real monster.

This is just on example of many how stories and myths can grow from unsuspected sources.

I suspect a great deal of the many supernatural myth stories may be based on reports of initiations and fully immersive initiatory theatre.

I hear you TS, but they are predominantly based upon illusion, slight of hand etc, the only thing that is real is those practicing the craft,

The oracle was such a freak show, where they would use a young women, normally unmarried or a virgin, they would drug the person who would then be lowered into a well or known as the Putealis, and a preist would translate her mumblings to the gathering, in return they would lower  into the shrine.

The mystery schools were instituted by the kings of Pergamom at a place called Teos, which was one of the first large administrative centre of commerce called a Tamon, not a Temple, temples were astonomical houses, one dealt with mystery the other with money, both avenues of control.

Another practice was a series of natural volcanic caves, where there was an outflux of poisonous gasses, the locals knew whenever an animal went in it never came back out, so the clergy worked out that if you crawled in keeping close to the ground there was enough air to breath, when the preists came out again the illiterate and superstitious could be easily controlled by pure deception, they are still at it today with the newer age movement which is still alive and well.

There are lots more well practiced throughout the mystery schools, who have a large reponsibilty of keeping things going.

Guest David Stevenson
45 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

@David Stevenson Do you have a link?

Your going to have to do a lot of reading from old books mainly

Grab a collection of the Greek Myths from The Filio Society by Robert Graves,

and a copy of Robert Taylors "The Devils Pulpit"

https://archive.org/details/devilspulpit00tayl/page/n5

A copy of the Oxford Classical Greek dictionary

Essential listening,

https://archive.org/details/the-golden-bough-complete

https://archive.org/search.php?query=the golden bough

A KJB Bible,

And any old Masonic books you can lay your hands on, in these you will find the bible almost verbatim.

Edited by David Stevenson

On 2/24/2019 at 10:06 PM, Seanx said:

He then includes this great quote from Eben Alexander, who discovered this same truth during his near- death experience: 

“Small particles of evil were scattered throughout the universe, but the sum total of all that evil was as a GRAIN OF SAND on a vast beach compared with the goodness, abundance, and unconditional love in which the universe was literally awash’! 

That sand sure does get everywhere though. :(

20 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

I hear you TS, but they are predominantly based upon illusion, slight of hand etc, the only thing that is real is those practicing the craft,

The oracle was such a freak show, where they would use a young women, normally unmarried or a virgin, they would drug the person who would then be lowered into a well or known as the Putealis, and a preist would translate her mumblings to the gathering, in return they would lower  into the shrine.

Indeed, I visited just such an oracle the Ploutonion at Hierapolis, near Denizli in modern Turkey.

It was known as the 'gate of hell'. In the ruins of the oracle one could observe a cave which descended a little then was gated off.

This cave gets a build-up of carbon-dioxide, and effectively by entering this cave, the female oracle would induce a near death experience by breathing in the poisonous carbon dioxide fumes. It was one of those eye-opening moments when you realised some supernatural acts can have physical explanations and as such, some kind of scientific basis for investigation. I would say it's pretty unethical though, to send a girl to be choked to death for three minutes, then predicting the future in a near death state. Still...that's life.

Guest David Stevenson
On 4/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, Truthspoon said:

Indeed, I visited just such an oracle the Ploutonion at Hierapolis, near Denizli in modern Turkey.

It was known as the 'gate of hell'. In the ruins of the oracle one could observe a cave which descended a little then was gated off.

This cave gets a build-up of carbon-dioxide, and effectively by entering this cave, the female oracle would induce a near death experience by breathing in the poisonous carbon dioxide fumes. It was one of those eye-opening moments when you realised some supernatural acts can have physical explanations and as such, some kind of scientific basis for investigation. I would say it's pretty unethical though, to send a girl to be choked to death for three minutes, then predicting the future in a near death state. Still...that's life.

I would throw the clergy down the well and be done with them, all magik men and women, they simply cannot be trusted.

Co2 is not poisonous, but the sulpher is, it act together and act similar to nitrous oxide where you get the highs and begin imagining things as the oxgen levels go down in the body,

we used to have an initiation thing in the medics where we would have a good torque on it to see what happened, it is really funny to see grown men let alone women go to a jellified state in a few seconds, not too much mind you or you stop talking for a while.

the super natural to me is poppy cocks, I was taught never to trust anyone who was a warrior first then became a clergy, aka the Templars, warrior monks like our warrior cops today, same for anyone who was a preist who becomes a warrior.

Why are people making brexit a big deal?  The government will do exactly what it wants regardless because it's all just to make it look like we have a say or a vote but it's bullshit..  Focus on kindness and compassion 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, Seanx said:

Fine if that is what you believe. 

Ickes philosophy is 100% the exact opposite. 

Our actions are a result of our beliefs - and unless we change them - make internal changes nothing will change. 

Consciousness is primary. The world is secondary, mere effect. 

Again , even when you are asleep you are conscious. We can even MEASURE IT. 

So so again I don’t understand where you are coming from there. 

What good are your senses if you are not Aware of what they are telling you. 

Very true.. Because the body only needs to rest not the soul.  Our soul is our consciousness and the true part of who we are.  Yet, because we live on earth which is dense it is hard to combine the mind body and soul to be in total harmony and our mind rules how we behave, see things and how healthy our body lives.  It's called enlightenment and once it's achieved can you truly live peacefully. 

On 2/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, Seanx said:

To be ‘awake’ means you are awake to the illusionary nature of this reality. 

We have been conned, brainwashed into believing that this reality is the ONLY reality - and it alone is real. 

And when we die, that is it, the end of it all. 

Being AWAKE means being aware that this is a lie. The biggest lie of all. 

And yet people seem to think being awake only has to do with understanding the political dimension of things - like people’s obsession with brexit or the color of their skin. 

I laugh at people’s obsession with brexit. 

People, rightly want to destroy the elite’s fascist Eu state. I agree totally with them. 

And yet the very same people SUPPORT  and want to maintain the elite’s other evil creation - the UK state and it’s head, the reptilian royal family. 

At at the end of the day, the question is whom do you want pissing down on you: the Eu ELite or the UK Elite?

You have to laugh. 

Does it matter anyway?  We are all so far removed from how we are really meant to live.  People say that religions cause problems or are brainwashing but that's just because we use our minds to believe concepts that we haven't really experienced. 

Guest David Stevenson
On 4/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, Loooo said:

Does it matter anyway?  We are all so far removed from how we are really meant to live.  People say that religions cause problems or are brainwashing but that's just because we use our minds to believe concepts that we haven't really experienced. 

Who got the people to believe in the allegories.