Sign in to follow this  
Bee

Traditional British witchcraft - harvesting every from young virgins

I have always been anti established religion, even as a child. In my early twenties I became involved with Paganism. I ended up getting involved with a British traditional witchcraft group. Although it presented itself as matriarchal, there was a man who was clearly the power and director 'behind the throne'. The leaders referred to the 'witch mother' who came to this world 11,000 years ago (they referred to her as the 9th mother). There was much talk of the Dragon lineage and the 'red thread'. They spoke of how being witch was passed down the matriarchal line and how red hair is a marker of witch. We were told that witch used to be in control but fell. We were told how, long ago, seers would dwell in mounds. They would be fed the fluid produced by young virgin girls, made to sexually climax. This, allegedly, aided the seers ability and was referred to as the 'Starfire rite'.

When initiated in to this group, they required an oath, collected pubic hair (basically DNA collection) and initiates were made to sign their name in a book using their own blood for ink.

I left as it didn't sit at all well with me. I feel, because of what I personally observed, that the man running this may have been a Grey. The name he gave himself was Greyspirit.

Many of the so called 'traditional witchcraft' groups were/are connected in one way or another - Cochrane, Whitestone, Arddhu, Ravening etc.

The so called new age movement is growing steadily and I can not help but wonder what is being done to people under the guise of 'New Age' beliefs.

Edited by Bee

Just to clarify, I am talking about children (females) for the Starfire rite. 

disgusting!!! 

thanks for posting. 

what's the name of this group??

For some reason I cant edit my post - there is no edit option showing.

I spoke out about this as its something David speaks of, how pedophiles harvest energy from children. With what I know, it makes me wonder how much is being done under the guise of the so called 'new age' movement. There are some vile creatures out there.

People use the psycho-sexual energy of people to fuel the egregore of their order. The egregore of that order was 'the witch mother'

If you look at the writings of modern wicca in parallel with the writings of Aleister Crowley you will see his fingerprints all over it

IMO it was created as an accompaniment to thelema as part of a drive to destroy christianity in the west. Some say that the hermetic order of the golden dawn was the coven of the rothschilds and crowley came out of that group

We also hear that the rothschilds are sabbateans who pursue holiness through sin and once again when we look at crowley we can see him pushing his adherents to break taboos

Some people will argue that wicca grew out of older groups of witches but something we need to consider is the role of the knights templar bloodlines who were part of a jewish network across europe that came into the UK in a big way with william the conqueror. Some will say they were kicked out of england by edward I but that's not entirely true. While some did flee north to scotland many simply became crypto-jews and continued meeting in secret lodges while pretending outwardly to be christians and in fact that network brought about the reformation and the schism of christianity across europe

Its my belief that those templars were also hooked into witch covens and may have been placing themselves in the role of high priest of the covens. The first freemasonic lodge was in scotland in kilwinning and was opened in the 1100's which is nearly a thousand years ago. William the conqueror invaded in 1066 which was a short time before that

So after the invasion we see the imposition of the fuedal system which placed chosen knights as the BARONS that ruled over the newly created districts and the creation of freemasonic lodges.  I suggest that those barons were also involved in clandestine lodge meetings and in the running of external covens to manage female occultists. The hi-tech area in those days was construction with religious buildings being built on leyline power centres just as the cabal network today is involved in electronic hi-tech. Crowley as an 'oriental templar' was simply continuing this tradition by working with gardner to create wiccan covens for female occultists who were not allowed in the lodge

Its that occult network that royal order of the garter is part of

Edited by muir