Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Parents try to stop children being taught about trans relationships

Posted (edited)

Oh yes Mr A.

A very coherent, well considered contribution to the thread - just what is needed. ūüėĶ

Look, no one is suggesting sexual behaviour should be introduced to children on any level at all. Where did you even get that fevered idea from?

Of course children should be left without being exposed to the mechanics of sex until in their teens. Not sure why this is such a hot button issue. No one is even suggesting sex education for young kids - look up the facts. But what's wrong with just letting kids know that most ladies like men, most men like ladies, some ladies like ladies and some men like men. A few kids in the school will have two dads, a few will have two mums, some will only have a dad and some only a mum and most kids will have a mum and a dad and whatever you have it's OK.

End of.

Edited by Janet W

1 hour ago, Janet W said:

Oh yes Mr A.

A very coherent, well considered contribution to the thread - just what is needed. ūüėĶ

Look, no one is suggesting sexual behaviour should be introduced to children on any level at all. Where did you even get that fevered idea from?

Of course children should be left without being exposed to the mechanics of sex until in their teens. Not sure why this is such a hot button issue. No one is even suggesting sex education for young kids - look up the facts. But what's wrong with just letting kids know that most ladies like men, most men like ladies, some ladies like ladies and some men like men. A few kids in the school will have two dads, a few will have two mums, some will only have a dad and some only a mum and most kids will have a mum and a dad and whatever you have it's OK.

End of.

No its not the end of.

Stay away from the schools with the homo agenda and nobody will care what you do

You obviously havent been made aware the extent of the subject material being presented in north.america which will be making it your way asap

And it is NOT what you just described

Ever heard of the Gay Straight Alliance ? 

Do you know what that is ? 

Do you know that in Alberta Canada the teachers unions made up THEIR OWN MIND that they will NOT inform the parents of a child when that child is attending these meetings.

Even though it could mean that the child is being advised to transition to a different gender and its all being done BEHIND THE PARENTS BACKS

But no doubt you will see nothing here " janet "

• Like 2

On 6/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, serpentine said:

The continuous rewriting of school syallabi is a multibillion pound for profit scam by exam boards, book publishers, educational suppliers et al, is driven by politicians (who are themselves products of the system) and is the bane of teachers who burn themselves out long before retirement age what with all the other responsibilities that have been heaped upon them.

Yes, thats a great point.

There are not enough funds to update the science literature so they teach out of date science to children in schools, yet there is money for the printing of trans literature.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2019 at 2:57 PM, Janet W said:

Maybe this is stating the obvious, but... this Birmingham school and its trying to just let kids know there are different kinds of people...

Would it be OK to say to black people: "Do you mind not wandering around in public? My young white kids don't know about black people yet and you will frighten and confuse them."

No, of course not. Young white children soon see black, brown and all sorts of different kinds of people, in school books, in the street, on TV, as neighbours, family friends, etc. They just accept what they see. Hate and prejudice is taught to them.

Janet

You think being a lesbian is the same as being black?

How does a child spot a lesbian then Janet?

how does a typical lesbian stand out to your average white child in your scenario?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Janet W said:

@ ilimmu

Those two quotes are indicating some sinter plan to end heterosexual civilisation? It's not that fragile, believe me it really isn't.

Looked out my window a minute ago. No sign at all of the undermining of heterosexual society any more than there was in the 1960s - and I was there for that - just!

Stop fretting and eat your chips.

Did you notice any murders or rapes whilst looking out of your window?

How about hit and run?

Or a child stabbing another child to death..did you see that?

Is the view from your window a good judge of modern society?

You asked:-

"Give us a single example of where a "normal" family has been stigmatized?"

1. to demand the right to marry not as a way of adhering to society’s moral codes but rather to debunk a myth and radically alter an archaic institution.
  2. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist." - Masha Gessen, journalist

And you diverted away from my post, not even quoting me..total avoidance, again.

The thing is janet thermion, Because you are gay and not part of an agenda doesnt mean that people you associate with are not being manipulated into forwarding an agenda, wittingly or unwittingly.

You constantly poo-poo the idea of a secret agenda, regardless of all the proof provided by fellow posters, and ignore anything unless you can find an angle to belittle it.

Why cant children learn about different sexual preferences that some adults choose when they are capable of fully grasping it comprehensively. How do they know if anyone has 2 mums or dads unless they visit them in their house and see it for themselves?

Otherwise they just see parents of all descriptions with friends and relatives too..why would they care at such an early age?

they just want to play and have fun normally. 

if they are visiting a house with 2 mums or dads, Im sure the parents will explain themselves, we dont need teachers explaining anything to do with adult relationships to children. Its not too difficult a concept to grasp is it?

Its not hate speech or bigotry, its a duty to protect a childs innocence as long as possible to ensure they have a good start in life. When their bodies start to change, thats the time to educate them through the parents. imho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrA said:

You know the biggest thing the HDBLT crowd are forgetting here ? 

Children CANNOT CONSENT to sexual behaviour

So its all very well going into schools and saying hey guess what some guys like bums better than boobs but it doesnt take away from the fact they CANNOT CONSENT 

Also ten years ago anyone who desperately wanted access to children to teach them about gay sex was called a PEDOPHILE or a PERVERT

AND THEY ARE STILL PEDOPHILES OR PERVERTS AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED 

PARENTS DO NOT CONSENT WE HAVE NOT BEEN CONSULTED 

AND FOR WHO ? LESS THAN 1% OF THE POPULATION ARE TRANSEXUAL ? 

And they expect 99% of us to what ? 

Change how we think because they might kill themselves ? 

Its all BOLLOCKS and the PERVERTS WHO WANT ACCESS TO CHILDREN SHOULD BE SOUNDLY CONDEMNED AS SUCH AND TOLD WHERE TO STICK IT

I DONT GIVE A DAMN HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THAT 

Caps.lock engaged !!!! 

That cracked me up..

VATBBCITV  :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ilimmu said:

how does a typical lesbian stand out to your average white child in your scenario?

Er, they might be holding hands, or just showing the kind of affection you might do in public. Would that terrify your kids? How about two guys doing that? Oh no, why do they have to shove their sexuality in our faces?

And Masha Gessen, just one journalist. Who cares what she says?

Oh, this 'Agenda' again. Please stop confusing anyone trying to spread understanding with promoting an 'agenda'.

Not sure what your school was like, but at my school we knew if another kid came from an 'unconventional' background and often got bullied about it. Not nice.

Yes, I have heard about Gay Straight Alliance:

A gay‚Äďstraight alliance (GSA) is a student-led or community-based organization, found in middle schools and high schools as well as colleges and universities, primarily in the United States and Canada, that is intended to provide a safe and supportive environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) children, teenagers, and youth as well as their cisgender heterosexual allies. A gay‚Äďstraight alliance may also be known by another name, such as gender‚Äďsexuality alliance. In middle schools and high schools, GSAs are overseen by a responsible teacher. The first GSAs were established in the 1980s.

Scientific studies show that GSAs have positive academic, health, and social impacts on schoolchildren of a minority sexual orientation or gender identity.

Numerous judicial decisions in United States federal and state court jurisdictions have upheld the establishment of GSAs in schools, and the right to use that name for them.

Sounds like some sinister scheme to promote tolerance and understanding. Where will this creeping evil end? Ending queer-bashing - no probably not. Equal marriage maybe? Sounds like a fair idea. Allow gay kids able to feel like they're not freaks? Quite possibly. (My brother knew he was gay at 11, although didn't know what it was called or why he felt like that. This lead to loneliness and isolation when he should have been able to grow up as a happy teenager and enjoy those years. He'll never get them back. If he'd learnt at 7 or 8 that some people feel like he will do when he's older, that would really, really have helped him. Thank god we live in more enlightened times now - eh?)

And BTW, no one chooses their sexuality. When did you chose to be straight?

Edited by Janet W

1 minute ago, Janet W said:

Er, they might be holding hands, or just showing the kind of affection you might do in public. Would that terrify your kids? How about two guys doing that? Oh no, why do they have to shove their sexuality in our faces?

And Masha Gessen, just one journalist. Who cares what she says?

Oh, this 'Agenda' again. Please stop confusing anyone trying to spread understanding with promoting an 'agenda'.

Not sure what your school was like, but at my school we knew if another kid came from an 'unconventional' background and often got bullied about it. Not nice.

Yes, I have heard about Gay Straight Alliance:

Sounds like some sinister scheme to promote tolerance and understanding. Where will this creeping evil end? Ending queer-bashing - no probably not. Equal marriage maybe? Sounds like a fair idea. Allow gay kids able to feel like they're not freaks? Quite possibly. (My brother knew he was gay at 11, although didn't know what it was called or why he felt like that. This lead to loneliness and isolation when he should have been able to grow up as a happy teenager and enjoy those years. He'll never get them back. Thank god we live in more enlightened times now - eh?)

And BTW, no one chooses their sexuality. When did you chose to be straight?

Dear oh dear, so any form of human comfort between the same sexes MUST be a sexual encounter eh Janet? ( have you considered your mindset, and it obsession with sexualising any form of human contact?)

So two women holding hands makes them lesbian?

Does that mean my friends daughter is most likely a lesbian because she walks to school sometimes holding her friends hand? ( 6 or 7 years old)

Should my friend now start to explain complex sexual relationships to his young daughter because 'holding hands' = must be a lesbian, they know from an early age..its all sex and lusting!

How about letting them be children and leave the sexual preferences labels until they are emotionally and mentally prepared to comprehend the subject matter?

Masha Green is a journalist with an lbgt agenda against heterosexual marriage...which you said never existed and was total bollocks..

Is that the closest you will allow yourself to come to an admission of an agenda existing with some people within your exclusive group?

Promoting tolerance ??

what kind of intolerance have you ever suffered from a small primary school child in your entire life?

Im sorry your brother was gay and bullied.

I was bullied then I was a bully..it was hard in those days in school. ( I learned, be either the victim or the aggressor, one is much easier than the other..that was 1970's & 1980's mentality..)

There are a whole plethora of reasons why children are bullied at school, if its not about being different from the group dynamic it will be because something their parents do/have done. Its psychology of children. Its cruel and harsh but we have to learn to get long from an early age.

Teaching primary school children that some mums sleep with mums as do some dads is not any kind of conversation to have with a small child. ( when will children ever see this?)

Leave them be, let them grow, stop attributing your brothers bullying to the lives of these small children..they havent bullied your brother..why target them for sexual re-thinking at such a young age?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

Dear oh dear, so any form of human comfort between the same sexes MUST be a sexual encounter eh Janet? ( have you considered your mindset, and it obsession with sexualising any form of human contact?) ÔĽŅ

So two women holding hands makes them lesbian?

Does that mean my friends daughter is most likely a lesbian because she walks to school sometimes holding her friends hand? ( 6 or 7 years old)

Should my friend now start to explain complex sexual relationships to his young daughter because 'holding hands' = must be a lesbian, they know from an early age..its all sex and lusting!

How about letting them be children and leave the sexual preferences labels until they are emotionally and mentally prepared to comprehend the subject matter?

Masha Green is a journalist with an lbgt agenda against heterosexual marriage...which you said never existed and was total bollocks..

Is that the closest you will allow yourself to come to an admission of an agenda existing with some people within your exclusive group?

Promoting tolerance ??

what kind of intolerance have you ever suffered from a small primary school child in your entire life?

Im sorry your brother was gay and bullied.

I was bullied then I was a bully..it was hard in those days in school. ( I learned, be either the victim or the aggressor, one is much easier than the other..that was 1970's & 1980's mentality..)

There are a whole plethora of reasons why children are bullied at school, if its not about being different from the group dynamic it will be because something their parents do/have done. Its psychology of children. Its cruel and harsh but we have to learn to get long from an early age.

Teaching primary school children that some mums sleep with mums as do some dads is not any kind of conversation to have with a small child. ( when will children ever see this?)

Leave them be, let them grow, stop attributing your brothers bullying to the lives of these small children..they havent bullied your brother..why target them for sexual re-thinking at such a young age?

Oh for goodness sake. You're being deliberately obtuse. Two women (I didn't mention children) holding hands doesn't necessarily mean they're lesbian, but in our society it often does. Just as two men holding hands suggests they're gay too.

Your arguments about primary school kids and intolerance towards me make no sense. You are starting to ramble.

My clear point was that if you just let kids know at say 7 to 10 that some people are different in the way I already explained, it wouldn't affect the kids. But those who will soon awaken to an 'unconventional' sexuality will already know that it's OK to be a bit different because they heard about it in year three. Had my brother understood his sexuality at an early age (he wasn't particularly bullied about anything - you just assumed that - he kept his feelings to himself until college), he would have been much more able to enjoy his teenage years and wouldn't have been so screwed up about himself. Not being bullied about his sexuality does not mean he was happy. All his mates starting to talk about girls, then going out with them, and him having crushes on the other lads, but never, ever being able to express any feelings or tell anyone.  Years later he confided in me how much it hurt to get the message all the time that people like him were freaks, sick, should be locked up (the law hadn't long been changed long) so it's clear to our family that any moves to reduce these cruel attitudes are a good thing.

If you want to call it a 'creeping propaganda', the 'Gay Agenda', a plan to destroy traditional marriage, indoctrination of children, etc. so be it.

But not having close-up experience like this you have no idea, none at all.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Janet W said:

Oh for goodness sake. You're being deliberately obtuse. Two women (I didn't mention children) holding hands doesn't necessarily mean they're lesbian, but in our society it often does. Just as two men holding hands suggests they're gay too.

Your arguments about primary school kids and intolerance towards me make no sense. You are starting to ramble.

My clear point was that if you just let kids know at say 7 to 10 that some people are different in the way I already explained, it wouldn't affect the kids. But those who will soon awaken to an 'unconventional' sexuality will already know that it's OK to be a bit different because they heard about it in year three. Had my brother understood his sexuality at an early age (he wasn't particularly bullied about anything - you just assumed that - he kept his feelings to himself until college), he would have been much more able to enjoy his teenage years and wouldn't have been so screwed up about himself. Not being bullied about his sexuality does not mean he was happy. All his mates starting to talk about girls, then going out with them, and him having crushes on the other lads, but never, ever being able to express any feelings or tell anyone.  Years later he confided in me how much it hurt to get the message all the time that people like him were freaks, sick, should be locked up (the law hadn't long been changed long) so it's clear to our family that any moves to reduce these cruel attitudes are a good thing.

If you want to call it a 'creeping propaganda', the 'Gay Agenda', a plan to destroy traditional marriage, indoctrination of children, etc. so be it.

But not having close-up experience like this you have no idea, none at all.

Ive no problem with gays or lesbians or bi's or trans..consenting adults can do what they like within the law.

Ive already mentioned that I have a gay friend and we walk our dogs together..We never talk about sex because there is no need to. 

Its just two mates walking their dogs together, what either of us get up to in the privacy of our own homes is each our own business.

Not only gays and lesbians suffer, children of all types suffer too throughout school, disabled for example, get abused..remember 'Joey' off blue peter?

Its the nature of children, they are emotionally immature and learning how to express them selves, what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. But what they dont seem to be learning, especially in light of these zero tolerance to intolerance campaigns of late, is how to FORGIVE when they are offended. That is the point of allowing children to express themselves. so they can learn and grow, they are children.

The way you describe the teaching of children sounds fine, but we both know it never stops there does it?

Its a jemmy bar between the door and frame.

The tip toe effect..small incremental changes go unnoticed over time and they know and exploit this.

You are arguing your cause from your own personal view.

I have no issues with your personal views Janet, you are clearly not extremist, its the views of the creeping agenda I have a problem with when its targeting childrens minds and can lead to mutilation in some cases.

And finally, regarding your brother..He had a crush on his mates and couldnt tell them and suffered for it?

We all had crushes on unattainable people when adolescents, perhaps thats the longing/lusting developing within us? 

The fact that he couldnt trust anyone in the family or friends to tell anyone is tragic..But its all a part of becoming something different.

Do you think he would be a much better person if he was having sex on the heath with other guys from his adolescence onwards?

Edit:  just thought I'd add, when speaking of unattainable crushes, my crush was on Nena the german Woman from 99 red balloons song

I never told anyone either..I kept it to myself for years..

But I dont feel shame any more, even though I dont really like the song much any more and she is quite pretty but doesnt make my heart race now.

Oh well, its good to come out as a closet teenage Nena fan!

Edited by ilimmu

12 hours ago, ilimmu said:

My Wife has a friend she introduced me to  -

He is gay and It was obvious he was gay before he even finished getting out the car.

Some people will blend in - others will stand out because of mannerisms fashion etc

25 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

My Wife has a friend she introduced me to  -

He is gay and It was obvious he was gay before he even finished getting out the car.

Some people will blend in - others will stand out because of mannerisms fashion etc

So a young  white child would have thought " he's gay" on first seeing this guy get out of the car?

Im not talking about adults gay-dar..

It was in response to Janet likening being a lesbian to being black.

For a young child, its easy to spot a person of a completely different race amongst the group.

Can you tell me how a young child would spot a lesbian amongst the group?

I never knew they were physically different from straight women tbh

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

So a young  white child would have thought " he's gay" on first seeing this guy get out of the car?

Im not talking about adults gay-dar..

It was in response to Janet likening being a lesbian to being black.

For a young child, its easy to spot a person of a completely different race amongst the group.

Can you tell me how a young child would spot a lesbian amongst the group?

I never knew they were physically different from straight women tbh

I suppose when young  Rocky is collected from school by mum and mum rather than mum and dad - not that they would get that they are Lesbians just that Rocky has 2 mums.

Which is what this is about - simply saying Rockies family aren't freaks they are just different - no need to actually explain or go into homosexuality as such

Edit - In the case of my wifes friend even Stevie wonder would have spotted he was gay and when he spoke Beethoven would have sussed it as well.

Edited by Eldnah

18 hours ago, MrA said:

Children CANNOT CONSENT to sexual behaviour

correct-a-mundo... if someone was chatting to a child about 'relationships' either in the street/park or online ... the cops would be called

however if the State does it, with the assistance of LBGT group or derivative then suddenly its A-OK! ???

me thinks not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eldnah said:

I suppose when young  Rocky is collected from school by mum and mum rather than mum and dad - not that they would get that they are Lesbians just that Rocky has 2 mums.

Which is what this is about - simply saying Rockies family aren't freaks they are just different - no need to actually explain or go into homosexuality as such

Edit - In the case of my wifes friend even Stevie wonder would have spotted he was gay and when he spoke Beethoven would have sussed it as well.

I asked both you and Janet 

"how does a young white child spot a lesbian in a crowd?"

You have both avoided the question.

The truth is, if rocky has 2 mums..how will anyone know unless the mums shout "are you giving both your mums a kiss"..children are to preoccupied for taking notice of adult relationships..the truth is, its adults forcing this crap on the children.

just be gay and have less to say.

Posted (edited)

as the thread moves away from the 'trans relationships' and the 'transsexuality is aok' teaching being introduced and into the same old gay , lesbian, straight discussion

people seem to forget who it was that would castrate, hang, commit gay and lesbians -- was it mr miggins at number 34 or the State?

and now, like a hero in shining armour the State rolls in with the Unicorns to teach children that cutting off your johnson to pretend to be a girl and sticking on a bit of flesh makes you a man is a-ok

the same state that opposes FGM

can the LGB not see whats going on?

Edited by zArk

28 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

I asked both you and Janet 

"how does a young white child spot a lesbian in a crowd?"

You have both avoided the question.

No I didn't

I answered - to whit I suppose when young  Rocky is collected from school by mum and mum rather than mum and dad - not that they would get that they are Lesbians just that Rocky has 2 mums.

In other words I clearly state they in all probability wouldn't

Which is why you failed to under stand my reply -

Because they wouldn't spot a Lesbian but they would spot someone has 2 mums  no one has to discuss homosexuality with the kids -

Its enough to point out family groupings are different - no more detail need be gone into - dont forget this includes single parent families, families with joint custody or children in boarding school ( perception they are there as parents dont want them) as well as 'other' groupings

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, Eldnah said:

No I didn't

I answered - to whit I suppose when young  Rocky is collected from school by mum and mum rather than mum and dad - not that they would get that they are Lesbians just that Rocky has 2 mums.

In other words I clearly state they in all probability wouldn't

Which is why you failed to under stand my reply -

Because they wouldn't spot a Lesbian but they would spot someone has 2 mums  no one has to discuss homosexuality with the kids -

Its enough to point out family groupings are different - no more detail need be gone into - dont forget this includes single parent families, families with joint custody or children in boarding school ( perception they are there as parents dont want them) as well as 'other' groupings

How does the young white child in Janets scenario spot a lesbian in a crowd, in the same manner the child could spot a black person who has a much different skin tone ?

You've taken it out of context from which it was first used.

Rocky and the two mums is YOUR scenario, not Janets.

The reality is, what you are describing is not an issue is it?

Nobody would be protesting if the teachers simply said " enough to point out family groupings are different, and nothing more"?

Its the whole lesson that goes with it and too far for some parents..rightly so, its their responsibility to protect their children.

Posted (edited)

Sick world this is turning into.

This lgbtsgsgwquwifags shit has got to stop.

Edited by G13

Posted (edited)

Some people on this thread seem to be conflating general acceptance and tolerance of those who are different with the active promotion of the absolute lie that a child may have been born in the wrong body. To suggest to a child of 5 that they may be a boy in a girls body or vice versa is frankly sick and outright child abuse. These idiots are destroying childrens lives before they have even begun and they need to be stopped and held to account. I can definately see the next big scandal, and mass legal action, being on behalf of those who were told as children that they have gender dysphoria and can transition to the opposite sex. When these children are adults, and realise that they have been lied to, they will be very angry and at this stage mass legal action will undoubtedly unfold. These victims of the trans lie will also be furious, rightly so, with all of us who could see what was happening and stayed silent for fear of being labelled a bigot or trans phobic etc. Can you imagine looking someone in the eye, who has been left a physical, emotional and pychological mess from years of artificial hormones, drugs and surgical mutilations and telling them we didn't want to say anything while it was happening to them because a small group of people might call us names....

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/doubt-cast-puberty-blockers-trial

Edited by Silent Bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe someone who is trans could supply some informed opinion into this thread? I know two trans women. It takes years before any treatment starts - in the UK anyway. You don't just turn up and get hormone treatment and the ops. Everyone concerned has to completely understand what is involved, counselling, living as a woman (in these cases) for at least 18 months before any treatment. And I don't know where the idea came from that kids' parents' can just go ahead on their children's behalf.

Janet

On 7/21/2019 at 11:29 AM, G13 said:

Sick world this is turning into.

This lgbtsgsgwquwifags shit has got to stop.

I understand you don't like this but do you have to unveil your hidden homophobia while doing it?

Fags?

Shame on you.

• Like 1