Aratron

What happened to Rupert?

while he was here you always attacked him :classic_rolleyes:
now that he´s gone you make a tread about him

:classic_ohmy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moonlight said:

and there was me thinking he was here attacking us!

did we force him to be here and be so full of disdain and antagonism?

no

he did it all by himself

• Like 1

Rupert was systematically dog piled every time he made a good point.

If people could not defeat him in normal debate then it was all hands on deck stamp your feet bang your fists shout out your lungs drown out his message at all costs.

Eventually his points became irrefutable. He HAD to be silenced, and he was. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Rupert was systematically dog piled every time he made a good point.

If people could not defeat him in normal debate then it was all hands on deck stamp your feet bang your fists shout out your lungs drown out his message at all costs.

Eventually his points became irrefutable. He HAD to be silenced, and he was. 

Not true in my case, I simply stopped debating with him but remembered the more stable and or applicable attributes, which he then destroyed all by himself by creating many windows of indirect violence to throw away any good that might have come from it, this is the mind of a manipulator not a true leader.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I’ve never attacked him. I just made him work for his money.

my post on the global warming thread Rupert got banned from obviously crossed the line about arguing the case for global warming the only thing I agreed with him about 

6367A7A0-FABE-41E9-B703-6F37CD09938D.png

33 minutes ago, Aratron said:

my post on the global warming thread Rupert got banned from obviously crossed the line about arguing the case for global warming the only thing I agreed with him about

if they are geoengineering for example through spraying particulates into the atmosphere then how can we know what weather is down to that and what is down to 'manmade climate change'?

to assess that the cabal would have to stop its geoengineering programmes

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Reinold said:

how can you win a debate when nothing short of a signed confession by the conspirators would end the debate in your favour?

heck even if rupert was provided with a signed confession by the cabal he'd just double down and say we had obtained it through foul means or something

the guy was implacable so it wasn't a debate. It was just him spitting in peoples faces

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muir said:

how can you win a debate when nothing short of a signed confession by the conspirators would end the debate in your favour?

heck even if rupert was provided with a signed confession by the cabal he'd just double down and say we had obtained it through foul means or something

the guy was implacable so it wasn't a debate. It was just him spitting in peoples faces

I was following his arguments in many threads. They became difficult to follow when the moderator deleted some of them.

The dog piling was really awful, but he struggled through it.

I know that the thing that annoyed him the most was when he would construct a 200 word response but if it was too illuminating it would be instantly deleted.

Shame!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Reinold said:

I was following his arguments in many threads. They became difficult to follow when the moderator deleted some of them.

The dog piling was really awful, but he struggled through it.

I know that the thing that annoyed him the most was when he would construct a 200 word response but if it was too illuminating it would be instantly deleted.

Shame!

he's not a victim. no one forced him to be here and behave in such a shitty manner

Edited by muir
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, muir said:

if they are geoengineering for example through spraying particulates into the atmosphere then how can we know what weather is down to that and what is down to 'manmade climate change'?

to assess that the cabal would have to stop its geoengineering programmes

Simple chemistry carbon cycle this was predicted years ago it’s out of control now. The petrochemical companies own everything even this site;)

Just now, Aratron said:

Simple chemistry carbon cycle this was predicted years ago it’s out of control now. The petrochemical companies own everything even this site;)

the people behind the petro-chemical companies that are selling us all of their petroleum based products are the same people telling us that we need to transition to a new technocratic society (that they will control) in order to save ourselves from manmade CO2

Why Big Oil Conquered The World

• Like 1

Just now, muir said:

the people behind the petro-chemical companies that are selling us all of their petroleum based products are the same people telling us that we need to transition to a new technocratic society (that they will control) in order to save ourselves from manmade CO2

Why Big Oil Conquered The World

I’ll give that a watch 

Well it seems the consensus of opinion apart from the other resident shill is that the right decision was reached. Thank goodness for wise moderation.

16 hours ago, Moonlight said:

Rupert is the one who attacked so many people rather than just expressing his opinion.

I brought four highly intelligent and awake  Americans , that I have known for years, onto this forum and he just abused them also.

They almost never post now-I wonder why.

He has been banned because he constantly hurled insults and silly names at anyone who had an opinion different to his for months and months.

We would be best to just move on and stop commenting about it.

Shills/trolls are either working for an organisation or just attention seekers either way continuing to discuss it is giving him/them what they want.

Just now, It'sallbs said:

Rupert is the one who attacked so many people rather than just expressing his opinion.

I brought four highly intelligent and awake  Americans , that I have known for years, onto this forum and he just abused them also.

They almost never post now-I wonder why.

He has been banned because he constantly hurled insults and silly names at anyone who had an opinion different to his for months and months.

We would be best to just move on and stop commenting about it.

Shills/trolls are either working for an organisation or just attention seekers either way continuing to discuss it is giving him/them what they want.

Yes can we close the thread now please?

No.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, muir said:

same old progressives failing to take personal responsiblity for their own behaviour...

no one called you crom....you called yourself crom and you chose to have a creepy illuminati eye avatar

your choice...no one elses

Responsibility for what? We are infinite consciousness and we have always existed. We have been everything that is possible to be. Everything happening in this world has happened to us an infinite amount of times before.

You cannot damage infinite consciousness. Everything that happens is just us expressing ours infinite selves.

This is what Icke is teaching us. The cabal are a dimension of us. That means we are all killers and rapists. Or at least we have been these things in the past and will again in the future.

So where is the damage? Or is Icke wrong? If so then maybe you should get off his forum and stop reading his books. Because, let's face it, you clearly weren't reading them with your full awareness on duty.

So call me a progressive. I will do the same when it is your turn to be me.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 2:05 PM, muir said:

you sound anti-life

you sound like you are looking for ways to hate what is normal human behaviour

for you the care required by a parent is to be seen as something dirty and to be demonised

you'll be the kind of person who will embrace transhumanism because to you everything human is dirty and to be despised. You hate life itself

Don't forget the Demiurge created this world and the life on it. Do you think the real God has babies coming out of people's vaginas? You do know that a high percentage of women have orgasms during birth? Is it any wonder child molestation is so common on this planet? I have heard figures of 1 in 5 kids suffering some kind of abuse. Face it. The demiurge planned this world well. I'm just glad I was born with no sexual desire at all.

6 minutes ago, Crom said:

Responsibility for what? We are infinite consciousness and we have always existed. We have been everything that is possible to be. Everything happening in this world has happened to us an infinite amount of times before.

You cannot damage infinite consciousness. Everything that happens is just us expressing ours infinite selves.

This is what Icke is teaching us. The cabal are a dimension of us. That means we are all killers and rapists. Or at least we have been these things in the past and will again in the future.

So where is the damage? Or is Icke wrong? If so then maybe you should get off his forum and stop reading his books. Because, let's face it, you clearly weren't reading them with your full awareness on duty.

So call me a progressive. I will do the same when it is your turn to be me.

i think you are twisting that to try and claim that as individual points of awareness we don't have any personal responsibility

that is the credo of a psychopath who wants to justify the sick things they want to do to others

you DO have a choice about how you behave in this reality

4 minutes ago, Crom said:

Don't forget the Demiurge created this world and the life on it. Do you think the real God has babies coming out of people's vaginas? You do know that a high percentage of women have orgasms during birth? Is it any wonder child molestation is so common on this planet? I have heard figures of 1 in 5 kids suffering some kind of abuse. Face it. The demiurge planned this world well. I'm just glad I was born with no sexual desire at all.

you're a sick puppy who hates people and life itself

i do think its good you won't be a parent because i would fear for your offspring

We’ve gone off topic and this thread needs to be closed now please 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Aratron said:

We’ve gone off topic and this thread needs to be closed now please 

Stop your moaning about closing this thread.

Ignore it if you don't like where the discussion is going :classic_rolleyes:

Or put in your application to become an admin :classic_biggrin:

Edited by berten60

Rupert aka Truegroup is now with the many other ex DI forum  malcontents over on the Truthzone forum ...

He goes by the name T G  .... that's how  I used to refer to him , tg  

You can't mistake him ... he's now trying to convince everyone over there Apollo really happened ..lol.

38 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Rupert aka Truegroup is now with the many other ex DI forum  malcontents over on the Truthzone forum ...

He goes by the name T G  .... that's how  I used to refer to him , tg  

You can't mistake him ... he's now trying to convince everyone over there Apollo really happened ..lol.

I all ways found it a bit.of light relief watching everyone line up for their turn on the merry go round lol