Sign in to follow this  
The Apprentice

What Really Matters

We have all seen the many scary stories on the front line, the 5G scare, the big pharma corruption but we are not seeing much about Mr Noakes and his take down by the establishment, the creature which is GcMaf may just be the last line of defence against the corporate paradigm.

GcMAF Naturally Occurs in Our Bodies

Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor or GcMAF, is also called vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage activating factor. It is an endogenous (occurring within the body) glycosylated vitamin D binding regulatory protein present within the immune system. This naturally occurring protein is found in all healthy individuals, but is depleted in people with an improperly functioning immune system.

Here we have a cure for what many of the other problems like 5G and or a health system on the take and make you ill model are creating, being exposed for what it is, death by governance.

I've seen lots of videos and some papers on PubMed but no evidence. Where is all the evidence for GcMAF? Can anyone who has found it point me in the right direction please (not youTube videos - anyone can make a video and make whatever claim they like)? Thank you :)

3 minutes ago, Bee said:

I've seen lots of videos and some papers on PubMed but no evidence. Where is all the evidence for GcMAF? Can anyone who has found it point me in the right direction please (not youTube videos - anyone can make a video and make whatever claim they like)? Thank you :)

Do you think it could all be a psyop, the whole sharade controlled by MI5, Mossad, CIA ?

Maybe there is a wider picture to stop the possibility that the designed destruction of the immune system from coming to light.

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

Do you think it could all be a psyop, the whole sharade controlled by MI5, Mossad, CIA ?

Maybe there is a wider picture to stop the possibility that the designed destruction of the immune system from coming to light.

I dont know. There is just something about it all that feels off. David Noaks claims that 9000 people were successfully treated with GcMaf - 800 with end stage cancer and the other people had other illnesses. Where is the evidence? All I have heard are unsubstantiated claims. Anyone can claim anything. Without proof/evidence its nothing but words and is meaningless.

I've also heard David Noaks say that he has been told that he is on the autistic spectrum yet at the same time he claims to have taken GcMAF which cured several small illnesses he had and yet apparently did nothing for his alleged autism.

Im just not convinced.

Just to clarify, David Noaks claims that one of his biggest customers for GcMAF was a doctor in the states who told him that he had good results with autistic children. He claims the after treatment with GcMAF, autistic children who couldn't communicate were so transformed that within weeks they were attending mainstream school. Again, I've looked and looked but can't find one shred of evidence. I've heard many claims regarding the alleged efficacy of GcMAF but no supporting evidence/proof.

I watched the latest Horizon (UK docu' prog') about the two new Proton Beam 'Therapy' Machines recently built in the UK (London & Manchester) at a cost of 500 BILLION ££££££££££££££££! (Lots of Money to be made in healthare) ,,,,!!!! 👀 ,,

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Why is no one asking ,,,,, ''Why are so many kids getting brain tumours ,, ?????'' ''Why are so many kids getting cancer,,,??''

Why are there so many kids Autistic and why are so many adults getting cancer?? ,, why are so many cures needed now?  ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

So ,, I watched the documentary ,, and a couple of kids were allegedly 'cured' ,, but when the Proton beam was activated ,, all the staff scarpered behind 20ft concrete walls nearly as fast as the proton beams ! 👀 ,, Because Proton beams are ''HIGHLY RADIOACTIVE'' ,, SO,, the kid or patient they are treating via 100 treatments ,, receives massive doses of RADIATION ,, !! Yep ,, the same radiation airport customs security pump into all travellers luggage ,, food ,, and people and food! and all imported and exported parcels.

• Like 1