Sign in to follow this  
ink

Jeffery Epstein's Death .... Metabunk.org

Posted (edited)

So within this thread I shall record the action of a debunking site called Metabunk.org

It is of interest to me how the mind of a 'de-bunker' works lol

They call things such as 'auto-hoaxers ' but do not consider that they are doing the exact same thing :)

Now I am doing this via images as it is very quick for me .... but it may run your data abit so be aware .... also I am not making the images too small as you need to read them ....

So.... we shall start and I am certain this will get back very quickly lmfao ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sZskRSS.jpg

vSU1Ki2.jpg

hFmAuXs.jpg

BMOK9NL.jpg

3EB2Oel.jpg

I am sure if ever the on-line images are deleted  .... I can ask our mod to update new links ....lol

Lets see where this goes :)

Edited by ink

When Lou Dobbs is saying Arkancide watch you know this is reaching tipping point toward Lou Dobbs being found dead within a week.

• Like 1

So the thread there is right now dead .... but I did see something I find unreal lol

The guy who runs metabunk has a book telling you How to debunk ideas .... indoctrination much do ya think lol

fAhPxpT.jpg

just no lol ....  ffs lol :)

• Like 2

Well that didn't take long lol .... I consider the last post as a test lmfao :)

and now we have new friends frXVi5y.gif

Posted (edited)

While I await any more posts....

It is very interesting that I got banned within 35 mins from metabunk lol ....

To join you have to confirm an email and then are only allowed for any post to be seen once it is authorized by a moderator!

Now compare that to here?

So this utterly debunks lol anyone who states that this forum does not allow free speech .... and shows that de-bunking forums restrict any voice which they do not agree with :)

My single post is shown via one of the images above .... I am not hiding anything unlike metabunk P74i5HX.gif

Edited by ink
  • Like 3

You must excuse me as I am getting a tad bored (they dont post enough and I have already taken quick snap video of the site) .... but one poster made me laugh by posting this when they didn't mean to :)

CQoHXCj.jpg

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ink said:

While I await any more posts....

It is very interesting that I got banned within 35 mins from metabunk lol ....

To join you have to confirm an email and then are only allowed for any post to be seen once it is authorized by a moderator!

Now compare that to here?

So this utterly debunks lol anyone who states that this forum does not allow free speech .... and shows that de-bunking forums restrict any voice which they do not agree with :)

My single post is shown via one of the images above .... I am not hiding anything unlike metabunk P74i5HX.gif

I'm surprised there are so few posts on Metabunk.  I assume they are either deleting comments or in the case of the "suicide" of Epstein,

even die hard debunkers are suspicious of this story.

Edited by Golden Retriever

I don't know Golden .... I dont consider that you get to post for too long if you have alternative views ( I can understand why they chucked me straight off, considering that I am screen shooting the posts and presenting them here,  but if their stance is so strong....why not allow me to post)

Makes me laugh anyway .... good book mick UEM9wdk.gif   free to download as well (I have heard as I wouldn't do such a thing it is very naughty) dY2eL2W.png

16 hours ago, MrA said:

When Lou Dobbs is saying Arkancide watch you know this is reaching tipping point toward Lou Dobbs being found dead within a week.

Lou has always been more than a bit cheeky while in service of his controlled media masters.  He once lost a prime time show on CNN many moons ago for running mildly off-script.

Arkancide is real.  I'm so old that I can remember back when the body count was only just under 50.  It's now WAY larger.   The Clintons, the Bush Family Syndicate, and rogue CIA elements ran coke from South America into Mena, Arkansas back in the 70s/80s/90s.  There is a trail of corpses as one would expect from an endeavor that continues to this very day.  Elites have to source their own blow otherwise they might ingest the poison intended for the rabble.  Mena is just another little window into the elite's world.  

The uber-elites, small in number, will always circle the wagons to protect themselves.  Epstein was a dead man walking.  They are above the law.

Posted (edited)

w7kMidJ.jpg

the video....

WtpWjF3.jpg

Qs8a3He.jpg

5PwMkcN.jpg

AIS1gJC.jpg

aHw5wdf.jpg

UHDIeFG.jpg

ImuNH8g.jpg

1vbWjR6.jpg

and there is a reason why I do this .... :(

Edited by ink

I want a record of the actions of those who define themselves as de-bunkers.

It would be simple to delete the thread at that site but not to delete this one.

This 'death' of the piece of shit .... is not the issue from my point of view.

The fact that it is reported that it has died is.... and what then will not happen.

Suicide or killed .... the end result is the same .... end of investigation.

It is the same .... ending.

I want a record of those who aid and abet .... those who empower the demons in this realm .... the brownshirts ....

Three words ....

atheism

complicit

redemption

You best make certain of your lack of belief in a divine awareness .... 3 score years and ten is a laughably short time and you risk all for the conditioning from another :(

To cover up these crimes .... this isn't a war between Men .... this is children. To be complicit to this .... I have no words ....

The quote "Only God can forgive you" ....... is utter shit .... that which is all ....... will never judge you ....... but there is a 'place' created by vastly lesser awareness which will.......

What chance has Man if he sells his soul so very cheap.

I say again .... be very careful where your current foot prints fall ....... time is short and there is no second chance :(

Went on metabunk and read the post on Epstein's death and it is sad and rather pathetic how hard they are trying to debunk the obvious conspiracy. It feels like someone drowning futily clinging to every little piece of flotsam so that they will not drown. The mental gymnastics they are doing to keep their worldview intact is pathetic but also at the same time sad. They simply cannot admit that the world may not be like they have thought it was.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, kilowon said:

Went on metabunk and read the post on Epstein's death and it is sad and rather pathetic how hard they are trying to debunk the obvious conspiracy. It feels like someone drowning futily clinging to every little piece of flotsam so that they will not drown. The mental gymnastics they are doing to keep their worldview intact is pathetic but also at the same time sad. They simply cannot admit that the world may not be like they have thought it was.

I agree .... it is sad and that is why I wish to document that which they are doing.

That they consider there to be NO conspiracies is to openly show a hive mind .... to start a thread stating that the most plausible explanation is the MSM indoctrination is pathetic .... to consider that humans in positions of power are all good .... is the view of a child .... really no one is a psychopath and they wouldn't do such a thing?

My only investment here for those who maybe of individual awareness but have become confined by limited beings. A knock on their door :)

I would bet that NONE of them have read the released documents and are VERY naive / sheltered in their comprehension of this realm :(

Time to catch up guys!

• Like 1

yQed1TU.jpg

U8G0qtA.jpg

eA2VeCv.jpg

xbboehM.jpg

IWf157K.jpg

uDX2lsn.jpg

64IV4eR.jpg

XAmdPmR.jpg

MhCCRHs.jpg

5mEeP7G.jpg

SJUSUuu.jpg

R9Ahyag.jpg

jU6T2Yx.jpg

4bdWL0N.jpg

qv4pp9E.jpg

P72FQGS.jpg

5KzWxsW.jpg

hWoXZlJ.jpg

The video ....

https://youtu.be/zHrl9-s0oeA

again I cannot embed .... have been doing some stuff and really need to clean out the last couple of days 'looking' ....