Jump to content
Fluke

Tommy Robinson deleted from Facebook

Recommended Posts

It comes following his recent documentary exposing the BBC 

 

 

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/26/tommy-robinson-banned-from-facebook-instagram/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Because they are trying to destroy him.

Not really they are giving him publicity. All publicity is good for those in the public eye. He’s an asset. Untouchable. 

 

He’s also a nasty bigoted cunt.

Edited by Aratron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aratron said:

He’s also a nasty bigoted

Who told you that, the BBC or ITV?

 

What hard undisputable evidence do you have other than edited,cut clips from main stream media?

 

Anyone who points out truth or covers things the establishment would rather pretend don't happen is demonised as being far right or a " tin foil hat wearer".

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aratron said:

Not really they are giving him publicity. All publicity is good for those in the public eye. He’s an asset. Untouchable. 

 

He’s also a nasty bigoted cunt.

So the BBC trying to put a sexual assault allegation on him isn't trying to destroy his life? 

You sound bigoted if anything. 

I couldn't stand the man in 2011 when he was with edl they certainly came across and attracted unsavory characters a lot of them uneducated angry and let down by the establishment. 

 

Critisism of Islam does not make one a bigot. If you can find and post any evidence of tommy robinson being racist, being bigoted, I'll be pleased to change my view but it seems to me he isn't. 

 

Regardless of your opinion of the man, what's In that documentary should concern people. 

 

And look what's just happened to david icke with his visa. 

 

Icke's next. He spoke about it 10 years ago about how they are going to ban conspiracy theories it's actually happening.  I actually thought it was nonsense when he said that. Unfortunately 10 years later and icke was right. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Tommy Robinson’s life is destroyed 

 

I’m all for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fluke said:

Regardless of your opinion of the man, what's In that documentary should concern people. 

Correct

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Correct

 

I´m very concerned about the relentless immigration agenda.

 

But Tommy Robinson is being paid by Zionists to spout his stuff, which leads me to believe he´s not just a bloke on the street with the genuine interests

of the British people.

 

Research Robert Shillman who funds Tommy Robinson.

 

At best Robinson is just taking the money, at worst he´s employed by the Zionist Occupied Government´s intelligence services to cause divide and conquer.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I´m very concerned about the relentless immigration agenda.

 

But Tommy Robinson is being paid by Zionists to spout his stuff, which leads me to believe he´s not just a bloke on the street with the genuine interests

of the British people.

 

Research Robert Shillman who funds Tommy Robinson.

 

At best Robinson is just taking the money, at worst he´s employed by the Zionist Occupied Government´s intelligence services to cause divide and conquer.

 

 

Have you watched any of tommy robinson videos? Have you watched his Oxford union speech? Divide and conquor is what the government are doing.

 

And can I ask you do you live in a community which has had a high influx of immigration in the UK or elsewhere? And are you aware of the difficulties communities face when such a high influx occurs? 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a real journo unlike those clowns at kremlin funded rt

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Have you watched any of tommy robinson videos? Have you watched his Oxford union speech? Divide and conquor is what the government are doing.

 

And can I ask you do you live in a community which has had a high influx of immigration in the UK or elsewhere? And are you aware of the difficulties communities face when such a high influx occurs? 

 

 

Yes I know.  Take Birmingham as one example where "refugee" familes are given priortiy over single British citizens who may have contributed all their lves into the system, but now find themselves in dire straits, and are at the bottom of the waiting list for council housing.

 

Tommy Robinson is not a journalist.  He´s being paid for by Israel. 

 

Does that sit well with you, that a foreign country is funding him?

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Yes I know.  Take Birmingham as one example where "refugee" familes are given priortiy over single British citizens who may have contributed all their lves into the system, but now find themselves in dire straits, and are at the bottom of the waiting list for council housing.

 

Tommy Robinson is not a journalist.  He´s being paid for by Israel.  

 

Does that sit well with you, that a foreign country is funding him? 

 

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Not everyone thinks Israel is evil and i still see no hard evidence of him being a zionist shill or him being funded by Israel.

 

If you actually take some time to watch some of his material over the years which i believe it is all still on YouTube, you might realize this is a man who had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

 

And the main point should Facebook ban him? They are a private company and as far as i know have the right to have who they want on. Do you not find this deeply unsettling that the children in charge today decide what you can and cant hear see read? They are not publishers but we all know its where a lot of people come for dialogue these days ( a bitterly sad story) Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

 

What really frustrates me is that this is counterproductive. So even if the mainstream consensus on tommy robinson is true why ban him? That is totally counterproductive unless there's evidence leave him well alone. If it turns out deep down that he is just a nasty little racist let him get on with it the truth normally prevails with people like that. But i don't think he is. But this childish behavior leads to martyrs.

 

I'm not dissing Alex Jones but he's always came across as a bit of a snakes oil salesmen and even in the early 2000s and i was just a young nipper, i always thought it was satyr.

 

Why ban him from anything? To make already paranoid people paranoid?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

 

Not everyone thinks Israel is evil and i still see no hard evidence of him being a zionist shill or him being funded by Israel. 

 

 

 

 

Anyone who has done the research knows what the chosen ones and Israel are all about. Time is running out to go over old ground.

 

We should assume a basic working knowledge of the real conditions of humanity on Earth and who the slave masters are.

 

You haven't seen any hard evidence because you don't want to see it.

 

You have chosen your hero.......follow him into deception if that's your destiny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Anyone who has done the research knows what the chosen ones and Israel are all about. Time is running out to go over old ground.

 

We should assume a basic working knowledge of the real conditions of humanity on Earth and who the slave masters are.

 

You haven't seen any hard evidence because you don't want to see it.

 

You have chosen your hero.......follow him into deception if that's your destiny.

Hero? 😂 I don't have hero's anymore I'm not 15.  

 

Do you know what Palestine is about? Did you see how awfully happy they were when 911 happened? 

 

The question is do you think people should be unpersoned deleted, pay methods shut down because you don't agree with their opinion? 

 

We know who the slave masters are. I posted a documentary called pannodrama, you should find the contents of that documentary very alarming, but not surprised. 

 

David Icke has spoken about the left right paradigm for years and how it's an illusion. 

 

I don't like cobyn much, but I don't want to see him banned. 

 

Apparently he doesn't like the Jews either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lot of "following" going on. Whatever happened to integrity?  Have you guys even ever read david ickes work? 

 

Lots of herd type mantality going on which is very worrying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fluke said:

David Icke has spoken about the left right paradigm for years and how it's an illusion. 

Well of course it is.

 

Democracy has always been an illusion.


The easiest man to control is the one who thinks he is free.

 

You only have to look at the history of the UK to realise nothing much changes regardless of which party wins an election.

 

With regards to Brexit it is almost certain they will extend article 50, probably for two years, which will be the start of us remaining.


Will there be protests?- possibly and all that will happen is undercover police will be sent in to start trouble to take away from the message and brand all leave supporters as hooligans and that message will be spread over and over again by the media and the masses who just verbatim repeat everything they are told by the establishment.

 

If my memory serves me correctly that is exactly what they did with the minors strike and poll tax protests.

 

It will be on the news for a few weeks and then it will fade away in the memory and it will be "business as usual"-i.e the downtrodden masses plodding along in a world where it becomes ever harder to simply survive whilst the 1% get richer still.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Fluke said:

Not everyone thinks Israel is evil and i still see no hard evidence of him being a zionist shill or him being funded by Israel.

 

If you actually take some time to watch some of his material over the years which i believe it is all still on YouTube, you might realize this is a man who had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

 

And the main point should Facebook ban him? They are a private company and as far as i know have the right to have who they want on. Do you not find this deeply unsettling that the children in charge today decide what you can and cant hear see read? They are not publishers but we all know its where a lot of people come for dialogue these days ( a bitterly sad story) Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

 

What really frustrates me is that this is counterproductive. So even if the mainstream consensus on tommy robinson is true why ban him? That is totally counterproductive unless there's evidence leave him well alone. If it turns out deep down that he is just a nasty little racist let him get on with it the truth normally prevails with people like that. But i don't think he is. But this childish behavior leads to martyrs.

 

I'm not dissing Alex Jones but he's always came across as a bit of a snakes oil salesmen and even in the early 2000s and i was just a young nipper, i always thought it was satyr.

 

Why ban him from anything? To make already paranoid people paranoid?

 

The problem is the truth all too often never prevails.

Why? because the majority of people are too scared to think for themselves and check the facts.

Combine that with the fact that so many people are weak and pathetic and have to be the same as everyone else...

 

So for those wanting to manipulate perception (as David Icke often talks about) it's incredibly easy.

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot of divide and conquer going on within this thread, which is precisely the aim of those who fund Tommy Robinson. I'll attempt to discuss this issue without taking sides, as of course we are all on the same side in reality whatever your current opinion on this topic.

 

Personally I like Tommy Robinson, I didn't at first and had the same opinion as most people that he was a racist bigot etc. However, after watching some of his stuff I realise that he is sincere and his views arise from his life experience just as mine do. For example, every muslim I have met personally has been a nice person so my view of muslims in general is understandably positive. Tommy on the other hand has had a very different experience to me, and his negative views of muslims are understandable given his life experience to date. In truth I believe what David Icke said recently in his interview with that awful Aussie morning show, that in every group of people most are nice or ok, some are psycho's and this is true of every group, nationality, race, religion, etc....

 

I agree with much of what has been said on the thread so far, from both sides. I believe that Tommy believes he is doing a good thing and sticking up for working class people who have been neglected for years under the current system. I also know about his funding from zionist organisations who are no doubt using him as a pawn, a useful idiot. I'm not saying Tommy is not intelligent, just naive about his funding and the motives of those giving it. I saw an interview with Nick Griffin where he talks about how a zionist group in the US offered a lot of money to fund the BNP on two conditions. First, focus on muslims as the major problem and second don't talk about the banks/money system. Griffin declined the funding as although he see's immigration as a problem, he doesn't believe it or muslim are the main problem. It seems Tommy is going along with these funding requirements and has therefore allowed himself to be used as a pawn. This is the main negative with him, he does get a lot of TV exposure on main stream (Paxman on newsnight, good morning britain etc) which shows that the establishment are using him, but I believe it is without his consent, knowledge or understanding. He is being guided by the hidden hand without him realising in my opinion, although I realise I could be wrong and he could be in on it all but just seems unlikely to me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

There is a lot of divide and conquer going on within this thread, which is precisely the aim of those who fund Tommy Robinson. I'll attempt to discuss this issue without taking sides, as of course we are all on the same side in reality whatever your current opinion on this topic.

 

Personally I like Tommy Robinson, I didn't at first and had the same opinion as most people that he was a racist bigot etc. However, after watching some of his stuff I realise that he is sincere and his views arise from his life experience just as mine do. For example, every muslim I have met personally has been a nice person so my view of muslims in general is understandably positive. Tommy on the other hand has had a very different experience to me, and his negative views of muslims are understandable given his life experience to date. In truth I believe what David Icke said recently in his interview with that awful Aussie morning show, that in every group of people most are nice or ok, some are psycho's and this is true of every group, nationality, race, religion, etc....

 

I agree with much of what has been said on the thread so far, from both sides. I believe that Tommy believes he is doing a good thing and sticking up for working class people who have been neglected for years under the current system. I also know about his funding from zionist organisations who are no doubt using him as a pawn, a useful idiot. I'm not saying Tommy is not intelligent, just naive about his funding and the motives of those giving it. I saw an interview with Nick Griffin where he talks about how a zionist group in the US offered a lot of money to fund the BNP on two conditions. First, focus on muslims as the major problem and second don't talk about the banks/money system. Griffin declined the funding as although he see's immigration as a problem, he doesn't believe it or muslim are the main problem. It seems Tommy is going along with these funding requirements and has therefore allowed himself to be used as a pawn. This is the main negative with him, he does get a lot of TV exposure on main stream (Paxman on newsnight, good morning britain etc) which shows that the establishment are using him, but I believe it is without his consent, knowledge or understanding. He is being guided by the hidden hand without him realising in my opinion, although I realise I could be wrong and he could be in on it all but just seems unlikely to me.

 

I agree with your analysis. Although I would not call myself a Tommy Robinson 'fan', I have taken the time to watch some of his earlier videos, as well as read his autobiography "Enemy Of The State". While I believe that he started out with the best of intentions, it is becoming clearer to me now that 'something changed', and he is no doubt being used as a 'puppet' to push an agenda that his paymasters want pushing.

 

Divide and conquer, as has already been stated.

 

What riles me is the 'begging for money' scam, which is typical Rebel Media behaviour, and something Ezra Levant has trained him well in. Tommy is no doubt still receiving funding from his hidden 'benefactors' yet is appealing to his mainly working-class supporters (who probably barely have any disposable income to throw away) to help 'support' him, by funding his lavish lifestyle.

 

Throughout the week leading up to his Facebook 'ban', Tommy Robinson was putting out videos and posts urging people to sign up to his 'new site' so he could 'stay in touch', almost as if he knew Facebook were going to ban him, he even stated on several occasions that this was going to happen.

 

I also notice he's gone very quiet about wanting to join UKIP, I suspect that was also some kind of plot to split UKIP members (more divide-and-rule), and it also gave Nigel Farage an excuse to leave, and notice how Farage has now joined a 'new' Brexit Party? Which is also urging people to go to a website and hand over their name and email address with no promise of anything in return.

 

Anyway, the same group of rich Zionist elites are playing 'divide-and-rule' and controlling both sides. It's exactly how David Icke himself describes how to rig a football match.

 

Satire: https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/media/im-being-silenced-by-media-says-tommy-robinson-in-every-newspaper-20190226182950

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having said all that his documentary is very good, just finished watching it. Basically he does to the BBC and John Sweeney exactly what they try and do to people like him. The look on Sweeney's face when he see's the pub meeting on the screen. If the BBC recorded anyone else saying half the stuff Sweeney comes out with the headlines of every paper would be plastered with it and the person concerned destroyed. Interesting to hear Tommy reveal that 'Hope not Hate' is financed by George Soros (anti semite! :classic_wink:) - wonder what his Zionist funders will think of that? For me that shows that he isn't on board with the zionists, just been manipulated to an extent, otherwise he would never have mentioned Soros surely?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×