Sign in to follow this  
Crom

You Just Don't Get What Icke Is Saying

Icke says we are infinite consciousness. We are all that is or can be. His words.

He says that we should love the cabal because they are part of us and if we don't love them then we don't love ourselves.

So that means we must all have been paedophiles and killers at some point. Yeah? Because we've lived for ever and must have been everything an infinite amount of times.

Are you happy with Icke calling you a paedophile?

Of course he is not saying this overtly. He's saying it covertly. Why? Is he afraid that we cannot cope with this information?

Can you cope with knowing that you are Jimmy Savile?

If we have lived for ever then that means our life is just a game. We have already gained Godhood and deliberately lost it an infinite amount of times. We are trapped in existence. Indestructible. So we just go around and around expressing our every facet, dark or light, with no fear and no shame.

If you embrace this notion(which Icke is selling to you)then suddenly you have to get off your high horse. All your worries vanish. All pride is gone.

It doesn't matter if the cabal enslave us. It already happened an infinite amount of times. Just as we have beaten them an infinite amount of times.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crom said:

Icke says we are infinite consciousness. We are all that is or can be. His words.

He says that we should love the cabal because they are part of us and if we don't love them then we don't love ourselves.

So that means we must all have been paedophiles and killers at some point. Yeah? Because we've lived for ever and must have been everything an infinite amount of times.

Are you happy with Icke calling you a paedophile?

Of course he is not saying this overtly. He's saying it covertly. Why? Is he afraid that we cannot cope with this information?

If we have lived for ever then that means our life is just a game. We have already gained Godhood and deliberately lost it an infinite amount of times. We are trapped in existence. Indestructible. So we just go around and around expressing our every facet, dark or light, with no fear and no shame.

If you embrace this notion(which Icke is selling to you)then suddenly you have to get off your high horse. All your worries vanish. All pride is gone.

It doesn't matter if the cabal enslave us. It already happened an infinite amount of times. Just as we have beaten them an infinite amount of times.

quote me the bit where david says that it doesn't matter if the cabal enslave us

it sounds to me as if you are making an argument for satanic relatavism and for passivity towards totalitarian control and the satanic deviances of the cabal

you might identify with them but the rest of us don't

• Thanks 1

Some parts of Crom's post are accurate ....

These are not just Icke's ideas , but most people in this field agree that forgiveness is essential for our own growth...

Don't make it personal with the cabal , try to come from the position that they came here with a bad history and couldn't escape their "karma" ...

You can see this within the petty criminal  system .... Those who end up muggers and drug addicts , nearly always come from broken and abusive homes , Had a rough deal from the start , could not overcome these difficulties ...Sex abusers nearly always suffered abuse as children ... Punishing them only makes things worse ... they must be prevented from doing more harm , but given help...

And yes , most agree we have all been abusers and have been abused ... that does not make it OK . The game is to end the cycle 

• Like 1

So many people seem to smugly feel that they have the world all figured out and that they "know" all of what's going on. The fact is that 50  million people can believe something to be true but that doesn't make that thing either true, factual or valid.

Humans are so very fond of asserting that they "know" all manner of things but the truth is that the vast majority truly "know" jack shit. We may theorise, hypothesize, indulge in things such as wishful thinking, circular logic, confirmation bias and motivated reasoning etc but the vast majority of what we all attest we "know" is nothing more than what we have been told to believe or led to believe by other people.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 10:45 AM, Crom said:

If we have lived for ever then that means our life is just a game....

The trouble is that not even Jimmy Savile was Jimmy Saville.

By which is meant personhood or other people are an illusion.

A wonderful illusion but an illusion nevertheless.

The intellect cannot grasp the truth of this paradox.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Crom said:

Icke says we are infinite consciousness. We are all that is or can be. His words

My take on the subject for what it's worth

We are all infinite consciousness ,all that is or can be, I agree with this statement ,with regards to infinite  consciousness only.

Over the last 5 or so years there is a small but growing realization  within the scientific community involved in the brain game , that being , consciousnesses is external to the brain and as such the brain is merely a receiver and tuner if you will and not a producer. If this is indeed correct, every biological entity will access  consciousness with their own unique perspective  with regards to what species they are, however due to environmental conditioning, lets say a snake will act differently to members of it's own species if it has to deal with a whole new set of environmental norms.

Now we get to the human condition, when you throw ego ,religious beliefs, environment, behavioral expectations within groups, morals, free will, etc etc the list is endless, into the mix, although we are all accessing the same consciousness, all these mitigating circumstances are causing us to have a unique perspective with regards our behavior within the confines of the social groups we inhabit.

So yes, we are all  one consciousness, but our behavioral traits are all different ,and therefore if Savile was a sick asshole it doesn't mean me or anyone else is

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

We are everything and just as we have to accept the best and worst parts of ourselves, we have to accept them as part of the everything. We don't need to do what they are doing, but just accept that they are as much part of creation as us. Forgive them, because we need to move on. They have their own judgement, which they will do themselves, that they have to go through.

Edited by QuodHumana

On 8/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, muir said:

quote me the bit where david says that it doesn't matter if the cabal enslave us

it sounds to me as if you are making an argument for satanic relatavism and for passivity towards totalitarian control and the satanic deviances of the cabal

you might identify with them but the rest of us don't

You need to read between the lines to get the message coming from the infinite. Icke is distorting it somewhat. He knows the truth will not bring in followers and other things....

5 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

We are everything and just as we have to accept the best and worst parts of ourselves, we have to accept them as part of the everything. We don't need to do what they are doing, but just accept that they are as much part of creation as us. Forgive them, because we need to move on. They have their own judgement, which they will do themselves, that they have to go through.

You are wise. Sadly most still cannot see the truth. Evil is just another part of us. The cabal sponsored the new age movement via the lsd(a drug made by them)hippies. They wanted to divert us so we did not see our dark side. Sadly Icke has fallen for this too for...earthly reasons. :)

When we embrace our dark side we have power over it. You can send all the love you want the evil will not fall. We need to own this. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, peter said:

We are all infinite consciousness ,all that is or can be, I agree with this statement ,with regards to infinite  consciousness only.

Over the last 5 or so years there is a small but growing realization  within the scientific community involved in the brain game , that being , consciousnesses is external to the brain and as such the brain is merely a receiver and tuner if you will and not a producer. If this is indeed correct, every biological entity will access  consciousness with their own unique perspective  with regards to what species they are, however due to environmental conditioning, lets say a snake will act differently to members of it's own species if it has to deal with a whole new set of environmental norms.

Now we get to the human condition, when you throw ego ,religious beliefs, environment, behavioral expectations within groups, morals, free will, etc etc the list is endless, into the mix, although we are all accessing the same consciousness, all these mitigating circumstances are causing us to have a unique perspective with regards our behavior within the confines of the social groups we inhabit.

So yes, we are all  one consciousness, but our behavioral traits are all different ,and therefore if Savile was a sick asshole it doesn't mean me or anyone else is

Not at the moment you are not. But you have always existed and have lived many lives expressing all of yourself. That includes being a sick asshole. This truth is not for everyone. Some just cannot take it. They are trapped in the slim identity they are pretending to be. On their high horse.

16 hours ago, serpentine said:

The trouble is that not even Jimmy Savile was Jimmy Saville.

By which is meant personhood or other people are an illusion.

A wonderful illusion but an illusion nevertheless.

The intellect cannot grasp the truth of this paradox.

Ask the kids if he was Jimmy Savile or not. 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, oz93666 said:

Some parts of Crom's post are accurate ....

These are not just Icke's ideas , but most people in this field agree that forgiveness is essential for our own growth...

Don't make it personal with the cabal , try to come from the position that they came here with a bad history and couldn't escape their "karma" ...

You can see this within the petty criminal  system .... Those who end up muggers and drug addicts , nearly always come from broken and abusive homes , Had a rough deal from the start , could not overcome these difficulties ...Sex abusers nearly always suffered abuse as children ... Punishing them only makes things worse ... they must be prevented from doing more harm , but given help...

And yes , most agree we have all been abusers and have been abused ... that does not make it OK . The game is to end the cycle 

It is not ok but it is ok to see it as inevitable. We are trapped in existence and we have reached the heights of consciousness an infinite amount of times. All is left is to express our many selves over and over. You have to see child abuse from the perspective of God. Even Icke has said that some children will be guided to be abused by paedophiles to further their spiritual growth/release karma. 

We come into these lives with the full knowledge that we are indestructible. Why can you not see this?

6 hours ago, Crom said:

Not at the moment you are not. But you have always existed and have lived many lives expressing all of yourself. That includes being a sick asshole. This truth is not for everyone. Some just cannot take it. They are trapped in the slim identity they are pretending to be. On their high horse.

If I have indeed lived many lives, and I tend to believe that this is the case, they may not have been all as a human , in this case how would you classify a  life  as being good or bad ,or for want of a better term being an asshole or not. A pack of hyenas will devour an unfortunate animal alive and think nothing of it. That is the normal behavior  and is brought about by the social and environmental conditioning of that animal  pack within the confines of the behavioral traits of that particular species.

lets just say that I have always been human, how long ago did I start 60,000 100,000 years ago even longer , I would hazard a guess that the social norms back then would have been much much different  than they are now and I suspect would have been totally unacceptable in this day and age.

So I say again ,yes we all access the same Consciousness but it is our environmental and social conditioning that causes us to act the way we do , and to cast doubt on weather someone is good or bad (asshole or not) in a previous life, from the narrow perspective of this particular time in human history , I feel adds little weight to your argument

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crom said:

You need to read between the lines to get the message coming from the infinite. Icke is distorting it somewhat. He knows the truth will not bring in followers and other things....

reading between the lines you sound like an apologist for the worst kinds of human behaviour

On 8/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Crom said:

Personally i prefer to give someone a chance because we shouldn't judge unless we know that person and the reason(s) for their actions

However, those that make it quite clear by their previous actions, future intentions, without compassion or empathy for those who they exploit, don't deserve anything back except damnation. Fuck those pieces of shit... i would piss in their face and laugh if i could

On 8/14/2019 at 3:39 PM, Crom said:

Ask the kids if he was Jimmy Savile or not. 

If detectives were ever given the chance that would be the sort of question they would ask but as it's your choice to use in the o/p  anyone listening to the interview with Dr Anthony Clare which was broadcast on BBC radio  several times but has since been removed from the podcast lists) would understand what we call Jimmy Savile (the public persona) was a facade. In that limited respect  people are facades or roles being played by Infinite Consciousness. Many others would use a different point of reference. Those having a powerful spiritual experience would reference to Jesus (or similar) because it's one they know and the one they would they have been taught to aspire to be like, This occurence is in the nature of mind function about to cease.

On 8/15/2019 at 1:15 PM, awake said:

Personally i prefer to give someone a chance because we shouldn't judge unless we know that person and the reason(s) for their actions

However, those that make it quite clear by their previous actions, future intentions, without compassion or empathy for those who they exploit, don't deserve anything back except damnation. Fuck those pieces of shit... i would piss in their face and laugh if i could

And that is what you would get back. 

1 hour ago, Crom said:

And that is what you would get back. 

They will never learn

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 4:12 AM, peter said:

The clue to the conundrum is the bolded above, one cancells out the other, this means we are nothing and never have been nothing.

I chose to be what I want to be, thus cannot be infinate  consciousness having an experience, unless its on my own terms.

It is the old egg and chicken advocating here, and a comundrum designed to stop anyone from realizing who they truly are, thus worthless to me.

It really doesn't matter if we're all one giant blob of consciousness etc. In this crude matter that we are NOW we aren't. You have to suffer through the crap in this world as you are now. You can't treat them as "oh, we're all the same anyway...blah blah blah" as it's just asking for them to misuse and abuse you in some way, or scapegoating their actions. As the entity you are now you're only responsible for those actions taken now only. How is it fair for this (human) version of you to pay the toll for a previous version (s) of you so some higher soul version of you can "learn?" So some higher self of you that ALREADY understands anyway can grow (even though it's supposedly already the master version of you). It's just nonsense. You're basically being punished for something the current version of you had no say in. If someone else through science replaced your current personality/memory/mind with that of a villains and they commit loads of crimes, but then they undo it and put the original you back in charge...and then try, condemn, imprison, execute you for the crimes committed...would that be fair? No, nobody sane would go along with that. I used to sort of believe in this higher self, learning lessons stuff, but it's just as much BS as the "be good, go to heaven and relive your good memories, and exist with the same people UNCHANGING FOREVER" crap. Stuck living the same memories over and over and over...sounds like hell. Sounds great for a while...but for eternity? <Just like being punished for something the current you had no control over just so some "higher" version of you can learn...what it already knows? If the real "after this" is as primitive as anything that gets told us by our "spiritual leaders" then good god...we ARE cursed.

Don't get me wrong; there's probably bits of this and that that are part of the truth, but it's been constructed into some whole that's not the REAL whole truth.

Edited by Master X