Seeker

How does nanotechnology work?

hence now why I believe they might want to spread out tiny "nano" particles in the skies to block  spying from foreign satellites /aircraft  ...type of RADAR chaff

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deca said:

I have better things to do then to be dragged on some wild goose chase 

Take care, be vigilant, time will tell.

8 hours ago, endoftheworld said:

My entire road is now covered with these LED street lights installed by SSE on behalf of the local council. In the daytime, while the lights are off, I look at the one right outside my bedroom window and I can see a little button type feature above the light.

Hi sensitivity microphone. Steerable to listen at people's windows. So They can hear everything...

My entire road is now covered with these LED street lights installed by SSE on behalf of the local council. In the daytime, while the lights are off, I look at the one right outside my bedroom window and I can see a little button type feature above the light.

Hi sensitivity microphone. Steerable to listen at people's windows. So They can hear everything...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, endoftheworld said:

Edited by Janet W

Mods, please remove my multiple posts. Not sure what happened there and I don't seem able to completely delete any myself. Thanks.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Don't believe Janet , she's one of those crazy conspiracy theorist ... the 'Button" on top is not a mike , just a light sensor(photocell)  that turns it on when it gets dark ...

photocell-switch-led-street-light-Photos

Led lights should be suspect ... leds can be pulsed over a very wide frequency range , which makes them suitable for disorientation or mood/mind control (old type sodium street lights do not have this capability) ... It is possible they have  circuitry inside that allows the evil cabal to do this in times of emergency ... at low frequencies this would be like a high power strobe light....

It's also possible they flicker in everyday operation at a frequency chosen by the evil ones to subtly effect our moods . You would not know by looking at it . A photo detector wired to an oscilloscope would detect any flicker and tell the frequency .... 

Mind control comes in many different flavors , this flickering light tech is very old and recognized by established science , it's well known flicker at a certain frequency can induce epileptic fits in some ...

Other mind control tech , the type which uses ingested nano chips to transduce  the signals is Alien and very advanced , beyond the understanding of conventional science.

Edited by oz93666

I was being ironic oz. 😉

Now you're the one sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist with your alien nano chips and pulsed mind-controlling LED street lights.

But you're right about being able to detect the pulsed frequency. It can easily be measured with a photo-diode, portable oscilloscope and frequency counter. It's 50Hz. Now why should that be...?

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Janet W said:

I was being ironic oz. 😉

Now you're the one sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist with your alien nano chips and pulsed mind-controlling LED street lights.

But you're right about being able to detect the pulsed frequency. It can easily be measured with a photo-diode, portable oscilloscope and frequency counter. It's 50Hz. Now why should that be...?

I have all the measuring devices here Jan and know someone who has the optical measuring kit as well, I would love to get my hands on one of those new LiFi drivers, but as I have mentioned, it is not the street lights people need to focus on it is the newish, I say newish because the military have been developing the new LiFi technology for over ten years, Here is where I would also fix my gaze because they are using IR scanning tech to deliver the internet, as the rep in the video says invisible light.

He mentions that the round dongle he showed can scan or emit their signals at a million times per seond, this is the light radar I suspect they have inbuilt, not only to supply the bandwidth but the LED scaning tech built inside them as well, the two spectrums can work side by side by simply adding a different carrier wave to the 50Hz which the rep also mentions, no radio waves he also makes sure you hear him or someone else saying in the video.

He says that the ceiling dongle can completely fill or saturate any room up to 28 square meters allowing up to 16 users to surf the net at once up to 100 megbits per second, this is a very powerful information transimiter and reciever, a tracking device in other words, tracking and building a detailed picture of every room where each device is fitted in the ceiling, IE, an LED light emitting internet supply, but with the normal visible white light added as well.

The street lights are not transmitters of 5G, but they could easily be used for tracking or scanning the immediate area for movement, and where they overlap each other giving uninterupted saturation of the ground and houses around them, this is why they are cutting down the trees, not because 5G does not pass through trees, but because trees can block/diffuse the light path of their LED pulses or magic eyes, which is basically what LED's are, same tech as the humble PIR detector on your yard security light which is scanning for movement and or heat signatures to trip the alarm or lights.

The service providers are already preparing the ground by giving away free LED bulbs to customers, they truly want  to get inside our lives and hommes, the complete LED bulb package is worth currently about 400 pounds per household, so watch this space.

Edited by The Apprentice

51 minutes ago, Janet W said:

I was being ironic oz. 😉

You think a smart guy like me don't know that Janet??? ... You are miss sensible ... .. to be called a conspiracy theorist is an accolade ...

50Hz ??? I doubt very much leds pulse at 50 Hz no real reason ... rectification and smoothing was figured decades ago ....

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Don't believe Janet , she's one of those crazy conspiracy theorist ... the 'Button" on top is not a mike , just a light sensor(photocell)  that turns it on when it gets dark ...

photocell-switch-led-street-light-Photos

Led lights should be suspect ... leds can be pulsed over a very wide frequency range , which makes them suitable for disorientation or mood/mind control (old type sodium street lights do not have this capability) ... It is possible they have  circuitry inside that allows the evil cabal to do this in times of emergency ... at low frequencies this would be like a high power strobe light....

It's also possible they flicker in everyday operation at a frequency chosen by the evil ones to subtly effect our moods . You would not know by looking at it . A photo detector wired to an oscilloscope would detect any flicker and tell the frequency .... 

Mind control comes in many different flavors , this flickering light tech is very old and recognized by established science , it's well known flicker at a certain frequency can induce epileptic fits in some ...

Other mind control tech , the type which uses ingested nano chips to transduce  the signals is Alien and very advanced , beyond the understanding of conventional science.

As a former medic I can tell you that in order of transmitting a signal powerfull enough to cross the meninges or water cavity of the skull would be higher than any LED street light could emit, it would need a dedicated EEG, electroencephalogram  or a physically attatched skull cap sensor array to scan and transmit signals into a persons brain that could alter a persons mood, so you talk out your but OZ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meninges

No lampsots could have this level of tech fitted at the prices they are spending on putting the new tech above your head, they can however be used to scan the immediate area as does a bog standard PIR light and or movement detector.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You think a smart guy like me don't know that Janet??? ... You are miss sensible ... .. to be called a conspiracy theorist is an accolade ...

50Hz ??? I doubt very much leds pulse at 50 Hz no real reason ... rectification and smoothing was figured decades ago ....

Try a million pulses per second.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

As a former medic I can tell you that in order of transmitting a signal powerfull enough to cross the meninges or water caavity of the skull would be higher than any LED could emit, it would need a skull cap sensor array to scan and transmit signals that could alter a persons mood, so you talk out your but OZ.

No lampsots could have this level of tech fitted at the prices they are spending on putting the new tech above your head, they can however be used to scan the immediate area as does a bog standard PIR light and or movement detector.

No you are confused App .... we are talking about LIGHT  It enters through the EYE 

TOKYO (CNN) -- The bright flashing lights of a popular TV cartoon became a serious matter Tuesday evening, when they triggered seizures in hundreds of Japanesechildren. ... Japanese television network NHK reported that 111 people were still hospitalized Wednesday morning.Dec 17, 1997

This happened from kids watching a TV cartoon ... TV's emit a small amount of light compared to a street light and seizure is an extreme reaction , most times it will just effect your mood , perhaps make you feel mildly  uneasy or angry or paraniod , depending on the frequency  .. this was all figured out by the cabal years ago , the effect of different flicker rates ...

Alex Jones often tells the story of when one of his fans got him into a restricted lab in a University . He saw dozens of monkeys tied in chairs with electrodes in their brains , they were made to watch flickering lights .

Edited by oz93666

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Rectification and smoothing were indeed figured out decades ago! But look at them from the corner of your eye while moving your head. You can see the 50Hz flicker since they don't have the thermal/optical inertia of other types of lamp. But the AC mains is not turned into DC and then smoothed. That's extra expense. The LEDs are just strung in series one batch one way across the mains and the other half the other way.

Just now, Janet W said:

The LEDs are just strung in series one batch one way across the mains and the other half the other way.

I find that hard to believe . This would make light output sensitive to variations of voltage from the mains grid , which can be many 10s of volts ...

Please supply a link to back up your assertion. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I find that hard to believe .

This would make light output sensitive to variations of voltage from the mains grid , which can be many 10s of volts ...

Please supply a link to back up your assertion. 

Not if they have an on board filtering chip set that can be set to trigger off any rate as does a mosfet to smoothen the flicker rate so as the light is undetectable which the new LiFi system has, in millivolts, here is a nanowire device in of itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSFET

Edited by The Apprentice

Just now, The Apprentice said:

Not if they have an on board filter chip set that can trigger off any rate as does a mosfet to smoothen the flicker rate so as the light is undetectable which the new LiFi system has, in millivolts.

There's an IF in there App ...

I'm still waiting for a link from Janet to back her assertion  that in street lights "The LEDs are just strung in series one batch one way across the mains and the other half the other way."

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'm still waiting for a link from Janet to back her assertion  that in street lights "The LEDs are just strung in series one batch one way across the mains and the other half the other way."

I suspect they have this bog standard and cheap tech included, what I need now  is to get hold of one of those Harvard light sensor recievers to reverse engineer it.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Smoothing not required, although some of the fancy ones do have full-wave rectification, smoothing and sometimes even voltage stabilization. I stand (partially) corrected.

Anyway, cheap ones here: https://www.electricaltechnology.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/230-V-AC-Main-Operated-LED-Powerfull-NIGHT-LAMP-Circuit-Diagram-http-www.electricaltechnology-org.jpg

Edited by Janet W

Posted (edited)
Just now, Janet W said:

Smoothing not required, although some of the fancy ones do have full-wave rectification, smoothing and sometimes even voltage stabilization. I stand (partially) corrected.

Anyway, heap ones here: https://www.electricaltechnology.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/230-V-AC-Main-Operated-LED-Powerfull-NIGHT-LAMP-Circuit-Diagram-http-www.electricaltechnology-org.jpg

Link goes to an armature designed "nightlight " extremely low power with a very big resister in series , very wasteful , would not be used commercially .

Just realized wiring the way you suggest would give a flicker of 100Hz  ... not 50 

Edited by oz93666

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Just realized wiring this way would give a flicker of 100Hz  ... not 50 

Yes. You are correct. One of the reasons AC mains is 50Hz  or 60Hz is because the electricity was primarily used for lighting. Lower frequency meant the thermal inertia of the filament gave visible flicker, and higher meant greater transmission loss. It was all a compromise with the technology of the day, including the speed of steam turbines and gearing!

Some conspiritard told me with a straight face that it was chosen (in the late 1800s!) as the ideal mind-control frequency...

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Yes. You are correct. One of the reasons AC mains is 50Hz  or 60Hz is because the electricity was primarily used for lighting. Lower frequency meant the thermal inertia of the filament gave visible flicker, and higher meant greater transmission loss. It was all a compromise with the technology of the day, including the speed of steam turbines and gearing!

Some conspiritard told me with a straight face that it was chosen (in the late 1800s!) as the ideal mind-control frequency...

If you can physically alter the Circadian rhythm which humanity has slowly evolved with over millennia, then the human constitution can be radically altered to suit the mood and carrier wave form by those who manipulate these frequencies, if you notice during a film when an advert comes on interim the slow mood built up over say twenty minutes is broken, and a slow relaxing movie the tempo is suddenly raised, sound and activity rate increases, it spoils the film altogether.

Edited by The Apprentice