Jump to content
Seeker

How does nanotechnology work?

Recommended Posts

I have heard that nanotechnology is in chemtrails and possibly in some vaccinations. I’m guessing it will interact with 5g and internet of things but what’s its purpose? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

^^^ That's a pretty good video , quiet hardcore... but even then I don't believe it covered the real reason for 5G ..... Mind-control

 

This is already going on now . Many electronic vectors ... the ring main in your house , hard wired routers , and the current 3/4 G network all carry signals that are decoded by nano chips already in your body . These are in food ... they transform the  signals into messages that feed directly into your unconscious mind  and influence your thoughts , moods and behavior in subtle , unnoticed ways ... 5G is just an upgrade to the already existing grid ....

 

Then  there's mind control and influence from the dark spirit realm ... spirit attachments ... and mind control and influence from ET psychics ...These are all coordinated and directed by the Anunaki , the leaders of the Evil ET alliance that tries to keep control here ....

 

Some people  naturally have a degree of immunity ..politicians get extra attention . As Aron Rouso pointed out in the video most politicians are not in on the evil agenda . They are mind controlled not to see what's  going on and believe in what they are doing ...  

 

The only  protection from this is banishment and psychic protection  ... The magical system's of the Golden Dawn and crowley got it right .. they are obsessed with banishing and calling on the divine realm for protection ... as are Bartzis and Mollison , expressing it in their own way and own terminology ... But I favor the classical magical way .. there are a dozen different versions ,  lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram ..   greater banishing of the pentagram .... lesser banishing of the hexagram ...  on and on .... There's a lot of misleading and surplus  garbage in the way most people do this ... Basically you are banishing all evil spirits (mind control influences) and setting up protection in the form of 4 archangels from the divine realm ... No need for crosses , gods, middle pillar exercise  or anything else , you are just throwing out 4 pentagrams which drive the darkness way , and calling forth 4 archangels to hold the devils back  ... this lady has got most things wrong , but the first few minutes are good , and she has a nice energy ....

 

 

You don't have to do it this way ... most just sit in a chair with eyes closed  do things in their mind ... intentionally driving away all outside influence and calling for divine protection ... But a magician uses physicality ... the room , objects , incense , clothes  , gestures and words ... these are just  a means to keep his mind focused on the task ... that's all...  

 

The student of magick is directed to do banishing and protection rituals till he is sic of them ... the importance of this simple ritual cannot be overemphasized . 

 

53398133_128870404899111_771033028567290

 

This guy is a little better , he keeps it simple and has a better temple , but still a lot of dubious clutter  hebrew words and god names ...

 

 

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again we drift into yet another stuper with all sorts of nano conjecture, well I can tell you this, its not working on me, I can honestly invent ways around problems when I'm make things in my sleep, I will awaken and go right to the bench and do it, I don't even have to draw it down first, so the nano tech BS is not working on me.

 

In my humble opinion, all of these idelogies of aliens and pretty girl Magi are non other that charletons, all paid to spout fiction in writing and video today, they are all controlled opposition who simply cannot survive in the real world.

 

The ring main in a dwelling is not a control grid when your asleep, what is in control is those who control the way the five senses percieve their immediate environment, and the apparatus they take on board, which is often offered as the next best thing.

 

The best thing to adopt is ones own vision of how things might be, not how they are given to us to be.

 

The more we adopt the tech the faster we will loose our minds to it.

 

This does not mean we cannot use it to empower ourselves, we can, but not in its curent form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Again we drift into yet another stuper with all sorts of nano conjecture, well I can tell you this, its not working on me, I can honestly invent ways around problems when I'm make things in my sleep, I will awaken and go right to the bench and do it, I don't even have to draw it down first, so the nano tech BS is not working on me.

 

In my humble opinion, all of these idelogies of aliens and pretty girl Magi are non other that charletons, all paid to spout fiction in writing and video today, they are all controlled opposition who simply cannot survive in the real world.

 

 

You do have to study this subject to have a worthwhile  opinion ... 

 

My understanding is that all are under mind control . How it is probably working on you is to get you to dismiss ideas of Aliens and nano tech as nonsense and reward you with pleasure when tinkering at your bench .... Creating things is fine , I do a lot of it myself , but it's really just a distraction , the controllers are quiet happy for us to do this ,it keeps us occupied and  not interfering with their plans.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

You do have to study this subject to have a worthwhile  opinion ... 

 

My understanding is that all are under mind control . How it is probably working on you is to get you to dismiss ideas of Aliens and nano tech as nonsense and reward you with pleasure when tinkering at your bench .... Creating things is fine , I do a lot of it myself , but it's really just a distraction , the controllers are quiet happy for us to do this ,it keeps us occupied and  not interfering with their plans.  

 

I do not have to do anything of the sort, but I do what I want to do, nobody tells me what to do, I will dismiss what I do not see as true, unless I see it for myself, in the flesh to shake hands with it, if it is not materializing I cannot and will not believe in it, regardless of how anyone else describes it, do you see where I am coming from, I am my own person.

 

I am not interested in anyone elses plans real or imaginary, what matters is what is in it for me, and where I choose to expel my energy, hope that help you understand the nature of the beast called the Apprentice.

 

My creations do have a distractive power it seems, total hit count on the old thread and forum 100 + K and counting, that is an awful lot of interested distactions.

 

Can you show me your distractions, Who are THEY, can you introduce me to THEM.

 

To me the alien model to me is akin to what this guy is saying, just change a few key words and there you have it,

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes! Let's have a Deep Thread that blows the lid off and links together:

 

The true purpose of chemtrails.

Nano particles in chemtrails, vaccines and food.
GMO for mind/population control in combination with nano particles.

HAARP and its weather modifying, earthquake causing, mind controlling VLF waves.

Smart meters and 'dirty mains'.

Global warming, the causes of or the conspiracy of lies.

Low energy light bulbs. (Break one open and it's full of spy electronics. That's why *They* banned the old types. Go on, break one up to discover for yourself. CFL types have cameras too - apparently!)

The sinister mind-controlling reason why mains and TV pictures are 50Hz. (Oh, no. wait... it's 60Hz in the Americas.)

Subliminal messages between frames in films and TV.

The dumbing down, population-controlling effects of fluoride in water, toothpaste and no doubt other stuff *They* don't tell us about.

Population and thought control by promoting the creepy LGBT+ agenda.

Engineered destruction of western civilisation by Islamic population replacement.

Mind-altering effects of 5G on every lamp post.

Dental implants in fillings.

 

Have I missed any...? Probably...

 

Janet

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Oh yes! Let's have a Deep Thread that blows the lid off and links together:

 

The true purpose of chemtrails.

Nano particles in chemtrails, vaccines and food.
GMO for mind/population control in combination with nano particles.

HAARP and its weather modifying, earthquake causing, mind controlling VLF waves.

Smart meters and 'dirty mains'.

Global warming, the causes of or the conspiracy of lies.

Low energy light bulbs. (Break one open and it's full of spy electronics. That's why *They* banned the old types. Go on, break one up to discover for yourself. CFL types have cameras too - apparently!)

The sinister mind-controlling reason why mains and TV pictures are 50Hz. (Oh, no. wait... it's 60Hz in the Americas.)

Subliminal messages between frames in films and TV.

The dumbing down, population-controlling effects of fluoride in water, toothpaste and no doubt other stuff *They* don't tell us about.

Population and thought control by promoting the creepy LGBT+ agenda.

Engineered destruction of western civilisation by Islamic population replacement.

Mind-altering effects of 5G on every lamp post.

Dental implants in fillings.

 

Have I missed any...? Probably...

 

Janet

 

 

 

 

Class Jan class, emoticon coming up,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Class Jan class, emoticon coming up,

 

Well, this is a conspiracy forum after all. If we can debate the Flat Earth with a straight face, let's rip with other internet factoids and see what new stories can be exposed and linked for our careful  examination.

 

No one needs to feel duty bound to present any evidence or even understand the material. Just links to alternative health websites, 5G fear-porn videos, and other sources free of the restrictions of having to provide proven data will do.

 

As I once told a Sunday Times hack, "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!"

 

Right. Off you go chaps...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Janet W said:

Oh yes! Let's have a Deep Thread that blows the lid off and links together:

 

The true purpose of chemtrails.

Nano particles in chemtrails, vaccines and food.
GMO for mind/population control in combination with nano particles.

HAARP and its weather modifying, earthquake causing, mind controlling VLF waves.

Smart meters and 'dirty mains'.

Global warming, the causes of or the conspiracy of lies.

Low energy light bulbs. (Break one open and it's full of spy electronics. That's why *They* banned the old types. Go on, break one up to discover for yourself. CFL types have cameras too - apparently!)

The sinister mind-controlling reason why mains and TV pictures are 50Hz. (Oh, no. wait... it's 60Hz in the Americas.)

Subliminal messages between frames in films and TV.

The dumbing down, population-controlling effects of fluoride in water, toothpaste and no doubt other stuff *They* don't tell us about.

Population and thought control by promoting the creepy LGBT+ agenda.

Engineered destruction of western civilisation by Islamic population replacement.

Mind-altering effects of 5G on every lamp post.

Dental implants in fillings.

 

Have I missed any...? Probably...

 

Janet

 

 

 

 

bBlDj75.gif

 

To my consideration .... yes, you missed all of the actual ones which hold any root importance .... gGkSckm.gif

 

but I am not shocked  ZasFHId.gif

 

kuv4O88.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ink said:

 

 

bBlDj75.gif

 

To my consideration .... yes, you missed all of the actual ones which hold any root importance .... gGkSckm.gif

 

but I am not shocked  ZasFHId.gif

 

kuv4O88.gif

 

Great, that's my point! Please add the really important ones I missed. This is a forum after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Janet W said:

 

Great, that's my point! Please add the really important ones I missed. This is a forum after all.

 

Well I would .... but it would be quite off topic so .... P74i5HX.gif

 

Or start a thread and I may discuss it .... if you, Janet,  have knowledge of the missing subjects?

 

dY2eL2W.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am glad I stuck around,

 

When we see the guru's getting more and more famous by the week on subjects matters they themselves have not a real chance of understanding in their short life times, the less and less real data tends to come out, this is because the money becomes more important than the subject matter, and as time goes on it gets harder and harder to bring new conjecture to the surface, why is this ?

 

And where does the actual data originate, who is putting out the scariest G stories for others to follow, it often involves huge sums of money and to counteract this, similar amounts of our money are gathered in the process, this is when things turn pear shaped and end up falling through the many branched hitting every one on the way down, and by the time it reaches ground level nothing is recognizable, this the conspiracy paradigm has then to put out to grass just in time for the new kid on the block to follow in its footstep.

 

Truth can stand on its own they say, but not without making enough money it can't, enough to keep every room in the mad house heated through the nuclear winter that follows.

 

From one to four G there was relative silence, then suddenly the trigger number 5 comes into view, why so long.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I am glad I stuck around,

 

 

and you address whom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, Seeker said:

I have heard that nanotechnology is in chemtrails and possibly in some vaccinations. I’m guessing it will interact with 5g and internet of things but what’s its purpose? 

 

Its purpose is what DI has been saying for all these years, to finally bring the technology inside the human body which would make doors wide open for unimaginable level of control for them.

That will be the matrix to enslave the population. It doesn't have to be humans in pods like in The Matrix movie (at least not yet), but they do need a way to transmit the data both ways and handle massive numbers of new devices connecting. That's at least my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

Its purpose is what DI has been saying for all these years, to finally bring the technology inside the human body which would make doors wide open for unimaginable level of control for them.

That will be the matrix to enslave the population. It doesn't have to be humans in pods like in The Matrix movie (at least not yet), but they do need a way to transmit the data both ways and handle massive numbers of new devices connecting. That's at least my opinion.

 

I see a more sinister project on their horizon which I have added in other threads all over this forum, these subjects need to be amalgamated to concentrate the thoughts and information gathered.

 

What I see TPTB doing is putting thousands of satelites into space to control the data,

 

I see the safer LiFi system being rolled out due to the pressure from those on the ground, who are now following their pied pipers, we are being led like lambs to the slaughter.

 

LiFi can be beamed around the entire room using light frequencies instead of radio waves, the infared spectrum is what LiFi uses which is invisible to the naked eye, it can also scan the entire room the projector is fitted like a radar within your house, they will eventually get enough pressure to stop 5G, only to bring in the alternative which is LiFi or called something else by the time this is sorted.

 

Those who are doing the investigations into 5G safety will eventually say it is not suitable and in will come LiFi and job done.

 

I will add the video once again, listen to what the salesman is saying and he gives you the MO of how they are going to do this.

 

 

 

If they can give you sky TV they can link LiFi through your dish, come on folks wake up a little, once this system is up and running and the old one slowly removed our escape can no longer be realized, this is how I see them getting inside of every room in every home, LiFi is the tech to end all other tech.

 

This is why the utility companies are pushing free LED's worth 400 bucks in every room in every customers house, as are Utility Warehouse, we refused ours and threw away 400 quid, remember these devices have both visible light LED and invisible light frequency for the internet, all you do is fit the bulb in every room.

 

Can you imagine how much this is going to cost them, they would not do this if they were not up to something.

 

Here is a ring LED which I made my ring light for my research microscope, in the centre can be fitted the same device as the salesman shows as a black mirror, he mentions you can have both in one device, hello.

 

20190813_210704[1]

 

20190813_210651[1]

 

These can be fitted plug and play to everything, bathroom, bedside table lamp, all reading and scanning you like Alexa is listening to you, the technology is already here and waiting for the right moment and demand from the public and the push will be safety.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2019 at 9:19 PM, endoftheworld said:

 

 

Here is the next step to get rid in WiFi-5G and the beginning of the main avenue into your dwelling, they have everything in place for the final movement, notice how the film concentrates upon heating, Where as Lifi has no radio waves, but it can be used to scan your living room and everyone in it via IR or similar scanning.

 

 

I call on Mark Steele to tell me I'm wrong on this one, come on Mr Steele weapons expert what say you??

 

What is unbelievable in this is, why on earth do you need to make a specticle of yourself for the camera, why not send it someone who the council doesn't know to serve the notice, get a signature and move on, this is a freak show and by design, it will end up as I predict, 5G being shelved for the less physical route of LiFi and the route they really want to scan every device, person etc in the room with such devices pluged into the light sockets in every room.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My entire road is now covered with these LED street lights installed by SSE on behalf of the local council. In the daytime, while the lights are off, I look at the one right outside my bedroom window and I can see a little button type feature above the light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

 

Here is the next step to get rid in WiFi-5G and the beginning of the main avenue into your dwelling, they have everything in place for the final movement, notice how the film concentrates upon heating, Where as Lifi has no radio waves, but it can be used to scan your living room and everyone in it via IR or similar scanning.

 

 

I call on Mark Steele to tell me I'm wrong on this one, come on Mr Steele weapons expert what say you??

 

What is unbelievable in this is, why on earth do you need to make a specticle of yourself for the camera, why not send it someone who the council doesn't know to serve the notice, get a signature and move on, this is a freak show and by design, it will end up as I predict, 5G being shelved for the less physical route of LiFi and the route they really want to scan every device, person etc in the room with such devices pluged into the light sockets in every room.

 

 

when they come to fit LiFi to street lamps and people actually have lifi mobiles then you might have a point .....stop trying to misdirect people  into things that are not a reality

 

 

why did the council not just accept the notice?  if it's as safe as they claim then what have they to lose ???? ... they did do it peacefully...but they would not accept it ...hence they started filming...

 

also, WHY DID YOU POST THIS VIDEO ON HERE  ????

 

nano equal "dwarf"   ....  nanotech = very small tiny tech

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Deca said:

 

 

when they come to fit LiFi to street lamps and people actually have lifi mobiles then you might have a point .....stop trying to misdirect people  into things that are not a reality

 

 

why did the council not just accept the notice?  if it's as safe as they claim then what have they to lose ???? ... they did do it peacefully...but they would not accept it ...hence they started filming...

 

 

 

In the film he actually says what the tech can do for mobile phones and similar tech, this is what I see them doing, they demonize one technology and rightly so if it is doing harm, only to bring in another, the 5G route is eventually going to be shelved for the non harmful route, thus achieving what they wanted.

 

Th LED IR spectrum is the hidden radar you pointed out, they want access to our homes watch everything we are doing right in our homes, in our cafes, pubs, simply watch out for the watering holes advertising LiFi, which is a million times a second wall of light bouncing off every shape in the room, thus building a perfect picture in 3D and in colour.

 

I have no faith in Mr Steele at all, he is doing more damage than he is doing good, and basically make a fool out of himself, and along come the opportunist to make money out of the misery being put into the paradigm.

 

They won't fit LiFI to the street lamps, this is for the inhouse survaillance.

 

No misdirection only my insight and what the technology is already doing.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

Light bouncing off every shape in the room, thus building a perfect picture in 3D and in colour.

they have that already ....its called CCTV smart tech have cameras in them ..how do you think a camera works

 

 

image.png.d241fbb6e628f9f78382d3a7cde92042.png

 

ELTA-ELM-2060P SAR Pod

 

 

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deca said:

they have that already ....its called CCTV smart tech have cameras in them ..how do you think a camera works

 

 

image.png.d241fbb6e628f9f78382d3a7cde92042.png

 

 

They do have cameras in everything, phones, computers etc, the LED IR spectrum can be left turned on 24-7 even with the lights off, being safer than radio,/WiFi as he sells it in the video,so people will feel assured that the LiFi is not causing the end user any harm, for me its all in there.

 

I know how a camera works Dec, I was developing my own films and photo's at age 11 in our bathroom at home, I was an army photographer for several years, why the pedantic nature Dec, we are here to debate not to get one over each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mapping the Invisible: Introduction to Spectral Remote Sensing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

 

They do have cameras in everything, phones, computers etc, the LED IR spectrum can be left turned on 24-7 even with the lights off, being safer than radio,/WiFi as he sells it in the video,so people will feel assured that the LiFi is not causing the end user any harm, for me its all in there.

 

I know how a camera works Dec, I was developing my own films and photo's at age 11 in our bathroom at home, I was an army photographer for several years, why the pedantic nature Dec, we are here to debate not to get one over each other.

I have better things to do then to be dragged on some wild goose chase 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×