Sign in to follow this  
Wamrage

The truth about meditation and escaping the matrix

Posted (edited)

While meditation has profound and significant health benefits when being done in moderation, meditating to achive enlightenment will most likely not happen.Monks meditate whole day every day a how many actually reach enlightenment? Less than 1%, the real numbers are actually not even close to 1%.How can this be? The only possible way to escaping the matrix and binding yourself to the source after you die is far from ideal.Archons have made it clear they don't want anyone leaving the earth.They view this planet as a farm and they feast of our negative emotions such as anger,fear,anxiety,sadness,guilt etc...

Those who are able to escape the matrix via reaching enlightenment i'm not so sure they can escape the material universe entirely.Are we doomed to this infinite reincarnation cycle or is there a way we can escape this hellhole called planet Earth?

Edited by Wamrage

Posted (edited)

Welcome Wamrage . I think there are a number of misconceptions in your post .

First the myth of "enlightenment" ... This is a supposed condition reached when , as you say you become one with the source or nothingness ... and that's it ...It's a fairy story told to children ... never happens , why would you want to do that when there are always new adventures to peruse ??? Source is a place you go to to get your breath back , have a cup of tea and plan a new life in one of the many life forms that exist on many planets ... Source is not a permanent residence where you  hide away and just watch things from a safe distance.  

The game is not to escape the 'Matrix' ... the game is that we,  by our actions , return the 'Matrix' (Earth experience) back to what it was originally intended to be , an enjoyable and worthwhile format for experience ....

The problem is , for all recorded history dark entities have had a grip on this world , and so it has become very challenging ( but with extreme challenges comes rapid growth) ...

Hang on in there , strong rumors things are about to come to a head.  

Edited by oz93666

Posted (edited)

Tnx for the quick response.

There may be one option and that is kalika war party as Josh Lash suggests.

Pacifism has never worked in the past, all the religious groups in past were wiped out....

https://kalikawarparty.org/manifesto/

I honestly don't believe in asension,miracles or anything similar.If we don't take action nothing will change.

p.s. Why is this forum so empty? The previous DI forum had a lot of people.

Edited by Wamrage

Just looked at your link W, ... I don't think that's a good idea ... Behind all this control is a coalition of 4 very advanced ET groups , we cannot defeat them in any sort of physical battle ...

Being so evil they have been cut of from source . 

This is our strong point , we have a divine connection , we have to call on the Divine realm to heal the bad guys , send us assistance ...

Why is the forum so empty?  The dark ones target everyone with mind control , particularly people like David Icke ... influence them to make irrational decisions , like closing down the old forum , that lost many people  ... And generally people seem to be getting dumber , no one takes this subject seriously.

4 ET groups? Can you name them?

I thought Archons (Reptilians with the assistance of greys as their henchman) were the only ET's we needed to worry about.

Most folks are asleep and can't even comprehend the fact that they are slaves from the cradle to the grave.Born into bondage.

• Like 1

There are no goals and nothing to reach. I don't like the word enlightenment. Sounds too new age. We are infinite love and the only thing we are doing here is to experience our current lives and everything that comes across our paths, and to learn from our past lives.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wamrage said:

4 ET groups? Can you name them?

I thought Archons (Reptilians with the assistance of greys as their henchman) were the only ET's we needed to worry about.

Most folks are asleep and can't even comprehend the fact that they are slaves from the cradle to the grave.Born into bondage.

The four ET groups are Anunaki ... Reptilians ... Acturans ...and Greys ..

My understanding on this has been  fine tuned quiet recently by the excellent work of Mollison  ...I highly recommend this thread .. https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&tab=comments#comment-23297

Basically the Anunaki are in control of this gang of ETs ... These are the Anunaki Icke talks of , they bred with humans and installed their hybrid lines in positions of power , they are the royalty and many top politicians . They allowed the Reptilians in on the game because of their ability to shape shift , they can replace any politicians  royals or others  who get ideas of their own and step out of line , Icke also realized this ... Not quiet sure what the Acturans special gifts and role is  , but they created the Greys who are synthetic beings and do the mundane work , like abducting and performing procedures on humans ... These are the 4 players that carry out all the things required to try to keep us enslaved . They are physical beings.

Archons are non physical and need not concern us too much , reliable sources say they control the reincarnation grid ...

Then there are legions of dark spirits that feed off negative human energy , these cooperate with the ET alliance , go where directed to give certain humans  the alliance don't like a hard time , in return the alliance try to create wars and strife so the spirits have plenty of food.   

8 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

There are no goals and nothing to reach. I don't like the word enlightenment. Sounds too new age. We are infinite love and the only thing we are doing here is to experience our current lives and everything that comes across our paths, and to learn from our past lives.

Sorry but learning from the past lives doesn't hold much water cause you can't remember them.

If the point of being on earth was to learn you would remember your previous lives to see your mistakes and thus correct them.

The learning propaganda is pushed by Buddhism,Hinduism and few minor eastern religions.Since all religions are illuminati product you really think they would tell you that earth is actually a prison planet? This information was extremely dangerous for our reptilian overlords.

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Archons are non physical and need not concern us too much , reliable sources say they control the reincarnation grid ...

Then there are legions of dark spirits that feed off negative human energy , these cooperate with the ET alliance , go where directed to give certain humans  the alliance don't like a hard time , in return the alliance try to create wars and strife so the spirits have plenty of food.   

The reincarnation grid is the main problem.Folks say don't go into the light when you die ..but when you die you are basically left for dead and i doubt you have as much control over your astral body as you do over you regular physical body.Saying you should go right,left or even backwards is most likely not even possible since the tunnel of light is the only option and it slowly sucks you in...When the tunnel sucks you in, you go to astral plane and would love to be there honestly, you have no body,no pain,no disease, no need for food/water/shelter...however if i could i would stay there forever but you have to reincarnate at some point and then the hell begins once again.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, oz93666 said:

Welcome Wamrage . I think there are a number of misconceptions in your post .

First the myth of "enlightenment" ... This is a supposed condition reached when , as you say you become one with the source or nothingness ... and that's it ...It's a fairy story told to children ... never happens , why would you want to do that when there are always new adventures to peruse ??? Source is a place you go to to get your breath back , have a cup of tea and plan a new life in one of the many life forms that exist on many planets ... Source is not a permanent residence where you  hide away and just watch things from a safe distance.  

The game is not to escape the 'Matrix' ... the game is that we,  by our actions , return the 'Matrix' (Earth experience) back to what it was originally intended to be , an enjoyable and worthwhile format for experience ....

The problem is , for all recorded history dark entities have had a grip on this world , and so it has become very challenging ( but with extreme challenges comes rapid growth) ...

Hang on in there , strong rumors things are about to come to a head.  

Excellent post.

We keep on forgetting this vital truth.

you put it well.

.....Matrix' (Earth experience) back to what it was originally intended to be , an enjoyable and worthwhile format for experience ....