Xelador

David once spoke about how 'they' have tried to kill him numerous times

I've watched this a few times - 

I do recall, however, in one interview (perhaps the full version of this^) David Icke mentions in one of his experiences everything around him turned shades of green.

Does anyone remember that at all?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xelador said:

I do recall, however, in one interview (perhaps the full version of this^) David Icke mentions in one of his experiences everything around him turned shades of green.

Cheers for that.

Fascinating interview. 

It shows us that ultimately we create or choose the reality we experience  once we can wake up from our unconsciousness. 

No wonder the Elite has kept this knowledge from humanity for eons - or when it has come out they have ridiculed it. 

Edited by Seanx

On 2/27/2019 at 9:06 AM, Xelador said:

Just finished reading ‘Perception, Deception’ - and this key idea stands out that is mentioned in this video.

in fact, nothing is probably more important than this. 

That we all understand and realize fully  that DEATH IS REALLY AN ILLUSION. 

When we get the absolute KNOWING that consciousness - our personal Awareness  survives death - then the ELite lose all their power over us. 

What can they do to us then?

How can they control and terrorize us into keeping quiet and doing what we are told. 

Thats is why the ELite created all these fake versions of Christianity and Islam - to keep us in a ‘belief mode’ but to never allow us to have direct experience of the survival of consciousness beyond death. 

That is their most important weapon . 

See through that and Their  power will will be gone.

3 hours ago, Seanx said:

When we get the absolute KNOWING that consciousness - our personal Awareness  survives death - then the ELite lose all their power over us. 

What can they do to us then?

How can they control and terrorize us into keeping quiet and doing what we are told.

Well if the DMT our brains create is released at the point of death to open up a portal for our consciousness to escape through to go to another dimension then what they can do is sabotage your pineals ability to create DMT

Also if they push this transhumanism agenda they could trap human consciousness in a technologically based sub reality thereby locking us in

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 4:06 PM, Xelador said:

....I've watched this a few times - 

Yep ... That's pure genius , David at his best ......Focused delivery , much packed into 10 mins.... 

10 hours ago, muir said:

Well if the DMT our brains create is released at the point of death to open up a portal for our consciousness to escape through to go to another dimension then what they can do is sabotage your pineals ability to create DMT

Also if they push this transhumanism agenda they could trap human consciousness in a technologically based sub reality thereby locking us in

absolutely. I agree totally on both points. 

I think they don’t mind us ‘believing’ or ‘hoping’ that death may be an illusion.....that consciousness survives .... because they know with belief must come doubt or uncertainty......so, at some level they can still control us through fear.

The main thing, I believe is that they want to make sure that most of us never, NEVER  get a direct experience of this truth.

this is  of course  why they also BAN us from using the sacred plant Ayahuasca - as it helps the brain to secrete DMT and help us to enter into altered (the really normal??) states of consciousness where this direct experience is possible. 

As david says because he has had THIS DIRECT EXPERIENCE  - he actually KNOWS, mainly through his journey on ayahuasca that his personal core awareness survives death - he knows that  these bastards can really do nothing to you??

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yep ... That's pure genius , David at his best ......Focused delivery , much packed into 10 mins.... 

I agree mate. I missed reading your posts on tantra as I remember you wrote some great posts on the real nature of tantra. 

In fact, is it true that prolonged love-making without ejaculation can also stimulate the brain to produce and secrete  DMT - giving people direct experience of other dimensions? 

Isnt that  also no doubt the real reason they have ‘basterized’ yoga and tantra and turned them into just a meaningless system of ‘exercise’ and deleted all their true esoteric significance?

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

I agree mate. I missed reading your posts on tantra as I remember you wrote some great posts on the real nature of tantra. 

In fact, is it true that prolonged love-making without ejaculation can also stimulate the brain to produce and secrete  DMT - giving people direct experience of other dimensions? 

Isnt that  also no doubt the real reason they have ‘basterized’ yoga and tantra and turned them into just a meaningless system of ‘exercise’ and deleted all their true esoteric significance?

Thanks for that Seanx ..........

As for secretion of DMT during prolonged love-making ... I have no idea ....

I'm not sure I agree Yoga has been basterdised ... The usual type of yoga done by millions , Hatha yoga , is Yoga  ... forward bend , headstand , spinal twist ... all the yoga postures naturally draw the awareness inside the body ... focus the mind , in stillness within the body ... If you can do that then sex becomes transformed . And you do need to be comfortable in certain postures like lotus and badhakanasana for Tantra .....

We are moving into a reality with a higher frequency . I believe sex will be radically different .  The dark forces have created simmering conflict between the sexes , as this is resolved and we have access to zero gravity , the whole experience will become sublime and holy  through the practice of Yoga.  

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Seanx said:

absolutely. I agree totally on both points. 

I think they don’t mind us ‘believing’ or ‘hoping’ that death may be an illusion.....that consciousness survives .... because they know with belief must come doubt or uncertainty......so, at some level they can still control us through fear.

The main thing, I believe is that they want to make sure that most of us never, NEVER  get a direct experience of this truth.

this is  of course  why they also BAN us from using the sacred plant Ayahuasca - as it helps the brain to secrete DMT and help us to enter into altered (the really normal??) states of consciousness where this direct experience is possible. 

As david says because he has had THIS DIRECT EXPERIENCE  - he actually KNOWS, mainly through his journey on ayahuasca that his personal core awareness survives death - he knows that  these bastards can really do nothing to you??

David posted a good clip today of him speaking to luke rudowski who seems to have been thinking along similar lines as myself in that he is aware of the beneficial potential of medicinal plants and yet is aware that they have been misused for example by the CIA and also the aztec priests who butchered countless people

Davids answer is that it is frequency that matters which matches in with the idea that psychadelics are amplifiers. So if you are in a dark place your experience on such substances may then be an amplification of your state of being and equally if you are in a good place you may have a very positive experience

The more society can lock everyone down into a negative frequency the more people will experience negative realms of consciousness. In that sense the cabal are trying to create hell on earth

David Icke And The Frequency Of Consciousness

Edited by muir

Frequency - Positive vibrations - Smoke the herb but make sure the herb is clean. Too many people selling green that's still covered in chemicals inducing psychosis.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2019 at 12:43 AM, muir said:

You are 100% right, hard to find people that believe this and say this ... 💪🏼

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2019 at 12:43 AM, muir said:

This pineal portal opening model is the same anology to the opening of the mouth ceremony from Egypt,

Life is so precious to us that many people will grasp at any ideology for the preservation of that life, jump from religious bed to another when one fails to deliver their versions promises, this is how much power synpathetic magic has over the mind, we are weak below the knees most of the time and cannot stand of our own volition.

Belief is the ultimate prison bars, bars that cannot be seen but felt as you near your death, then it is of no use looking back over your shoulder, you have had your chance.

This is why I advocate having children and grand children then your genes will travel forward into time, if it is an illusion as many are now spouting then at least the new eyes being have something to look forward to.

Watch nature getting on with birth, life and death without any problems, we might do the same and be free of those who make money from mysteries that can never be explained but perpetually guessed at.

A song to remind you of my simple message, enjoy life it is most probably the only one you might have, breed well and be happy.

Icke has several sons, his innings is gauranteed.

Edited by David Stevenson

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

This pineal portal opening model is the same anology to the opening of the mouth ceremony from Egypt,

Life is so precious to us that many people will grasp at any ideology for the preservation of that life, jump from religious bed to another when one fails to deliver their versions promises, this is how much power synpathetic magic has over the mind, we are weak below the knees most of the time and cannot stand of our own volition.

Belief is the ultimate prison bars, bars that cannot be seen but felt as you near your death, then it is of no use looking back over your shoulder, you have had your chance.

This is why I advocate having children and grand children then your genes will travel forward into time, if it is an illusion as many are now spouting then at least the new eyes being have something to look forward to.

Watch nature getting on with birth, life and death without any problems, we might do the same and be free of those who make money from mysteries that can never be explained but perpetually guessed at.

A song to remind you of my simple message, enjoy life it is most probably the only one you might have, breed well and be happy.

Icke has several sons, his innings is gauranteed.

No surprise here but icke would regard the above as blantant nonsense.

for a start, Dave icke would tell you there is no Dave icke. 

It is the biggest illusion of all. 

The whole problem in fact is that we identify wholly with this egocentric level of awareness which is  only a temporary manifestation, instead of identifying with the superconsciousness level of our awareness. Our eternal, forever awareness. 

All our problems, according to icke,  political, economic and environmental stem from this primary misidentification. 

Unless we change this, then NOTHING will change. 

Thats is why the ELite main job is to keep us totally identified with  our body-mind self - and to convince us that THAT is all we are. 

That’s why they invent all these fake versions of religion and science and of course get people obsessed with the nonsense of their ethnicity. 

All to convince them them that this body mind self is real and all there is. 

Nothing else.

Dust to dust. 

Edited by Seanx
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

He's right.

David Icke is right!

I love the man.

Thanks for the video.

And his opinions on protection-spells and new-agery are so refreshing.

Icke went through the new age and came out the other end and said 'good luck to 'em, yeah, it's their choice...but....'

Edited by Truthspoon

Icke is so damn cool..... He's the big name who isn't owned by Israel..... Doesn't that make a refreshing change. The Trump and Jones train has derailed but the Icke Train is still heading for infinite consciousness....Chooot Chooot!

10 minutes ago, Seanx said:

No surprise here but icke would regard the above as blantant nonsense.

for a start, Dave icke would tell you there is no Dave icke. 

It is the biggest illusion of all. 

The whole problem in fact is that we identify wholly with this egocentric level of awareness which is  only a temporary manifestation, instead of identifying with the superconsciousness level of our awareness. Our eternal, forever awareness. 

All our problems, according to icke,  political, economic and environmental stem from this primary misidentification. 

Unless we change this, then NOTHING will change. 

Thats is why the ELite main job is to keep us totally identified with  our body-mind self - and to convince us that THAT is all we are. 

That’s why they invent all these fake versions of religion and science and of course get people obsessed with the nonsense of their ethnicity. 

All to convince them them that this body mind self is real and all there is. 

Nothing else.

Dust to dust.

That's a good post sean

The ego then is a form of armament where people get into an arms race trying to create more and more identity around themself through which they can seperate from others and justify their pursuit of dominance

But to stop an arms race you have to get BOTH sides to agree to disarm

On 3/2/2019 at 6:53 AM, Seanx said:

in fact, nothing is probably more important than this. 

That we all understand and realize fully  that DEATH IS REALLY AN ILLUSION.

Don't forget though, that death is also the experience of your ordinary ego consciousness dying.

If you don't have any sense or perspective of a transcendent aspect of your consciousness now, and haven't learned how to stabilise and 'be' in that, then just comforting yourself by saying 'death is an illusion' is gonna help you about as much when you die as saying 'this candleflame is an illusion' while holding your burning palm over the tip.

Guest David Stevenson

I say all we need to be is kind to each other, everything else normally follows like clockwork,

We are what we create, and live or die by the things we make.