Sign in to follow this  
Crom

Is God Going To Cheat Then?

They've been trying to bring about a third world war for ages and it just isn't happening. I think God is pulling strings the cheating BASTARD.

NO FAIR!

I mean...yeah! That's cool. 

1 hour ago, Crom said:

NO FAIR!

I hope that you will be able to see what is explained via this cartoon ....

qERHmn2.jpg

59gwNlZ.png.af65dbade17924da0fa4e79165e32d88.png

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Crom said:

They've been trying to bring about a third world war for ages and it just isn't happening. I think God is pulling strings the cheating BASTARD.

NO FAIR!

It'a something I pray for,as we all should, peace and specifically against another world war.

They're so hungry for war though, you're right, and Trump was elected on a non-interventionist platform. I actually think Trump has done his best for peace so far even though the media and elements in his own government and behind the scenes are pushing for war with Iran which will invariably lead to confrontations with Russia. But we all know who the warmongers are and where they come from. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Re-skill, re-create, return to freedom on ones own terms, fly while you still have wings to do so.

Edited by The Apprentice

18 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Leonard Cohen video 

Re-skill, re-create, return to freedom on ones own terms, fly while you still have wings to do so.

Cohen's music has been described as "Music to commit suicide to"  .... He's jewish of course ...  cohen is the Hebrew word for "priest" , they are usually rabbis  ... But Leonard has specialized in spreading a despondent and pessimistic mood to the masses ... The music is excellent ...it always is ... so are the visuals ... a team of cabal psi op masters were behind them. 

Examine that video very carefully , and the Lyrics .....  "Ah the wars , they will be fought again .... The holy dove (of Peace) She will be caught (killed) again..." ... Basically everything will remain the same , war will continue , peace will not survive.... now and then a few positives slip in , otherwise people would not stand it ....but the whole thing , the tone of his voice , his expression is designed to impart a mood of giving up , what's the point , and depression. ....  

On 8/14/2019 at 10:17 PM, Crom said:

That's right ... they've been Trying .... but it's not them pulling the strings here .... Neither is God , unless you haven't noticed he stands back and lets chaos rein ...

It's us who decide our own fate .... they can only have a war if We believe it's inevitable ...If We believe it's the right thing to do ....

That's why the media is full of warmongering , after decades of it the controllers  hope most people will be worn down and  believe it's only a matter of time ....  

Don't believe it's inevitable .... believe war is a thing of the past and it will be .