Golden Retriever

Living in the Age of Anything Goes

I was going to say, "There's a good horror film in there somewhere".... But of course it already is a very scary horror film.

Do NOT watch that video before bedtime.

Posted (edited)

This experiment has been running for at least the lest 50 years that I can see having lived through it, first it began with a trickle of subliminal programming with stars like Gene Pitney still dressed quite respectible from the early sixties, then suddenly you saw the gay scene explode with bands like the village people and glam rock bands like human league and soft cell, and pop songs like automatic lover, the propaganda has been relentless and unabated for probably longer than that.

I saw a distinct pattern taking shape from the time when flares were in vogue and Queen's Freddie Mercury first grew his large moustache and came out as they call it, and their fans were throwing disposable razors on stage, then the real fun began when the gay scemes very own Johhny Rotten began a political rhetoric against the authorities with,

Then bands like Human league came to light with men wearing copious amounts of makeup to soften the blow before bands like soft cell and erasure asking for respect in a way that would never be the same thereafter.

And with gay rights now on the smorgasboard, life truly has become a tainted love and some, next we will see full blow sex on YouTube and in films, the cabal are not going to let go of this technique easily, infact the public will demand it becomes the new normal, watch this space.

Edited by The Apprentice

Posted (edited)

Human League - Remix Version

YT comment No 1 ,, 

'I wonder what she does for a living' ,,

Edited by jupiter12

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

We Are Living In The Age Of ANYTHING GOES

Well .... Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind .... but they would as the playing narrative is only able to repeat.

So .... that which has access to the projector has no inherent ability to create ....... thus cannot write a new version of this script.

So .... your (and others) interaction portrays as the currently manifested overlay ....... in which we act.

And the story always has ended in the same way .... different tech but the same ending :(

Have you read the work of Calhoun?

The end, each time, relates to the beautiful ones ....

At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

And round and round it goes .... supposed civilization descending into an abyss from which it cannot climb out :(

Loops within a 'thought' of 'life' ....... need to be considered ...... there will be no change unless those who can ....... will write a new ending to the story.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ink said:

Well .... Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind .... but they would as the playing narrative is only able to repeat.

So .... that which has access to the projector has no inherent ability to create ....... thus cannot write a new version of this script.

So .... your (and others) interaction portrays as the currently manifested overlay ....... in which we act.

And the story always has ended in the same way .... different tech but the same ending :(

Have you read the work of Calhoun?

The end, each time, relates to the beautiful ones ....

And round and round it goes .... supposed civilization descending into an abyss from which it cannot climb out :(

Loops within a 'thought' of 'life' ....... need to be considered ...... there will be no change unless those who can ....... will write a new ending to the story.

Thanks Ink.  I haven't read the work of Calhoun until now, but it's given me an idea for a new thread.

Posted (edited)

Yep ,, anything Goes Today ,,

204f44691a7501fcd3525bc0210071fc_zpscxbd

Try giving a spoilt Millennial a bit of lovely fruit (Lemon) while she texts ,, 

ccccchhhnjmjjjjvvvvv_zpszjea4yem.jpg

Anything goes ,, as long as the hands (or ears) are connected to the phones ,, 👀

phones2ccccc_zpstiwr4nmg.jpg

Edited by jupiter12

I actually watched all 20 minutes of that god-botherer wittering on.

What is the problem with The Human League apart from their music being crap?

I knew Martin Ware and Phil Oakey. ELP and Roxy Music etc fans for the most part along with Velvet Underground and their ilk of course.

Phil Oakey had a very nice custom  Laverda Jota motorcycle.

The hair and make up and stuff was just ShowBiz and shock value. I sold Martin Ware a gold shirt I bought, he coveted it and wore it on stage.

Heavens, my mother made me remove black nail varnish ala Brian Eno before I went to school when I was 14.

Oh, and The Human League were NOT glam rock! Synth Pop is what they were.

And so to clothes. I like flares. A friend of mine to this day still makes his wife sew side panels into ordinary jeans to make them flares just like in the good old days.

Then we get right down to it. What precisely is wrong with gay rights? Or transexual rights for that matter. I agree there is too much transgender stuff around now, mainly people unable to cope with being gay if you ask me.  But a bloke I knew waited until his parents were dead before going in for gender re-assignment surgery. She is now in her early 70s and quite happy.

Would YOU deny her the happiness of being what she was meant to be?

Obviously the god-botherers in here would.

Body modification? Why not? Mainly I'm happy with my body. I quite fancy a penis extension op of course, but equally, if it is working you don't want to risk messing with it!