Sign in to follow this  
Red Pilled

Atlantis

I am currently reading The Robots’ Rebellion. In part one there is a section that reminded me of words written by J.R.R. Tolkien, recorded in the book The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien.

The section in DI’s book: ‘As the fall continued, humanity ‘forgot’ about Atlantis because we were falling further and further away in consciousness terms from the frequency on which all that happened. With the frequencies rising today, we will be remembering more and more about Atlantis as the fall is reversed and the Earth’s Kundalini and other energies are re-released.’

maybe this connection has been seen before and pertaining topics already exist. I would be interested to know if many other people have had dreams or visions like this.

A44FB292-6DEE-448B-BC06-317416C1B5FF.png

Edited by Red Pilled
  • Like 1

had dreams of waves but only in a similar reality round us which seems to be collapsing. none have been the same though eg. one was being in my kitchen and giant sky high waves were rolling around outside. or another the whole world looks different, could be a different reality and a giant wave is coming towards however am totally calm and just fly over the top after saying to myself 'on the wings of an angel fly free' 

4 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

@Red Pilled Are you surmising that Atlantis was a city where the Reptilians or Archons lived?

No, friend. I’m curious what part of the related texts gave you that impression. Maybe I missed something...

1 minute ago, Red Pilled said:

No, friend. I’m curious what part of the related texts gave you that impression. Maybe I missed something...

A lot is unknown about Atlantis. I was just throwing my theory out there.