garethicke

Welcome to the new forum

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to the new David Icke forum. 

It's very basic at present, but the software allows us to expand so much more than the previous forum. 

The old forum will remain live in read only format, so none of the hundreds of thousands of posts are lost. 

Feel free to post any suggestions you have for how we can make the forum experience even better! 

Regards, Gareth

• Like 1

hi xx

nice to be here in the beginning for once lol

I appreciate David's effort to awaken the populace on the immense Reptilian interference on our Sovereignty consciousness.

I am surprised they haven't tried to shut David down or even attempted at staging an accident as we know they do this to many other pronounced threats.

I am so glad you speak of consciousness awareness and the true essence of our  selves.xxxxPortia

• Like 2

Hey everyone! Just saw David's tweet about the forum so popped on by to help setup/say hello :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone :) Finally found my email in the spam folder ;) Looking forward to participating in this, and continuing to learn more from David. 

• Like 1

Happy new forum day.

<iframe width="523" height="288" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MrQOBcFfEj0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 2

Great to see this, looking forward to seeing where it takes us  :) 

I used to be a member of another forum that used zoom video conferencing for trusted/established members to have discussions-still join the zoom conferences regularly.

Some people kept their cameras turned off & some didn't.

That could work on here if you can figure out the security side of it.

Welcome all! Great to see you over here. 

Once we're all integrated in the new site, we'll be able to add loads of new features. :-)

• Like 1

Does this platform support windows 98 as I know someone who is not going to be happy :classic_ninja:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 2:20 PM, garethicke said:

The old forum will remain live in read only format, so none of the hundreds of thousands of posts are lost. 

• Like 1

Guest Atramento

This is a good idea, a nice fresh start.

When the old forum becomes read only, will the rant room be open to the public or would one need to login to read it?

Considering I spent near twenty years (twenty years ago) in tech jobs - I really struggle with things like this now and I just couldn't get to grips with the old forum.

I'm so happy!

An apology to you Gareth as I had resorted to emailing you personally to try and get some information out, I wont do it again.

My purpose for being here is to try and generate the energy for solutions. I've done enough research etc. to know that we're wasting precious time and our ability to communicate freely is coming to an end, so we all need to know what to do now before we're disconnected.

21 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I nominate that Hayed Joe start a poetry thread in this new forum. 

The minute a Forum Talent subforum goes live, I'm right on it! Thanks!

Hey guys,

I thought I ought to come over here and see what's up.