Sign in to follow this  
davebeard

Macauly Culkin speaks of SRA in hollywood

Former child star exposes entertainment industry execs who sacrifice young actors

Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are “blood-thirsty Satanists” who ritualistically “murder child actors.

https://johnbwellsnews.com/macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals/

Edited by davebeard

Well this is interesting. If true, it is nothing more than a lot of us truly suspected. Hollywood, just another finger on the hand of paedophillia and ritualistic child abuse squeezing, chocking our existence. 

I remember in an interview, Robert Wagner, the actor said Hollywood in the 1930's was like a little family, and everything started to change when the Jews started making their mark on Hollywood.

>>Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.

Seems a bit made up to me.

Edited by Crom

50 minutes ago, Crom said: >>Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.   Seems a bit made up to me.   This is fake news and is very harmful to any real issues about child abuse.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/macauley-culkin-satanic-hollywood/

Culkin has a seriously messed up past, I remember watching an episode of storage hunters or some such show that was on Discovery channel years ago. One of the storage units that was auctioned reportedly had belonged to a child star that had gone off the rails the implication being it had belonged to Culkin the small unit had been setup like a sex dungeon and contained mutilated sex dolls dressed in NAZI uniforms.

Culkin seems to have cleaned himself up if the last few years (i believe he was a serious drug addict at one point) I wonder if he is making amends by coming out about all this now.

36 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said: I wonder if he is making amends by coming out about all this now.   Your post is very much believing fake news because you saw a TV show, in this show it implied Culkin owned this storage unit?   May I ask why you do not wonder how this John B Wells website is allowed to get away with inventing such a thing? Where is the original Culkin recording he refers to? When celebrities shoot themselves in the feet or make big allegations, news media outlets are on to it in a flash. Yet only this one guy who is famous for making wild claims is the one with the story?   In his story, he makes the citation to Les Echos headline, this is proven to be a complete fabrication:   https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoaxbuster.com%2Fmedias-et-techno%2F2018%2F01%2F19%2Fles-chos-font-du-bruit

Isn't it amazing how many people on the planet worship Hollywood actors and directors, some genuinely see them as gods and would literally  kiss the ground they walk on. I see the comments on YouTube from people bestowing their utmost respect and adulation for people like Steven Speilberg, Tom Hanks, or Brad Pitt   If only these brainwashed people could see what the elite in Hollywood really get up to behind closed doors.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

9 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

This little girl was murdered, I have no doubt.

Heather O'Rourke.

Heather-o-rourke-heather-orourke-3286541

I always thought that

On 9/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

Isn't it amazing how many people on the planet worship Hollywood actors and directors, some genuinely see them as gods and would literally  kiss the ground they walk on.

Citation needed. This sounds totally fake. I have never seen or even heard of someone believing that a Hollywood actor is a God, and especially I have never heard of someone "kissing the ground" that an actor has walked on. This sounds like disinformation. What would be the point of that anyway? The actor would be walking away and wouldn't even see the person doing it.

6 hours ago, Reinold said:

Citation needed. This sounds totally fake. I have never seen or even heard of someone believing that a Hollywood actor is a God, and especially I have never heard of someone "kissing the ground" that an actor has walked on. This sounds like disinformation. What would be the point of that anyway? The actor would be walking away and wouldn't even see the person doing it.

If asked to by the celebrity that the person absolutely worshipped and adored, they would not hesitate to kiss the ground. Hollywood celebrities have such a hold over people's minds that could make them do almost anything they requested.

43 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

If asked to by the celebrity that the person absolutely worshipped and adored, they would not hesitate to kiss the ground. Hollywood celebrities have such a hold over people's minds that could make them do almost anything they requested.

SO are you saying you were talking metaphorically?

What you said was:

On 9/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

genuinely see them as gods and would literally  kiss the ground they walk on

GENUINELY: Really, purely.

LITERALLY: not metaphorically, NOT figuratively.

You are spreading false information, and you are DOUBLING DOWN on that false info.

Admit that you are wrong, and that you made up that fake news, and we can all move on.

53 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I agree .... sadly a great mass of people would do anything for the 'star' they have been indoctrinated to worship .... and I do not know were that 'slave' mentality could lead?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ink said:

I agree .... sadly a great mass of people would do anything for the 'star' they have been indoctrinated to worship .... and I do not know were that 'slave' mentality could lead?

Straight into a moral abyss by the looks of it 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:17 PM, Bilsching said:

50 minutes ago, Crom said: >>Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.   Seems a bit made up to me.   This is fake news and is very harmful to any real issues about child abuse.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/macauley-culkin-satanic-hollywood/

For a high end French Publication the French text is crap - Worse than mine -

You can add to that - despite it being spread by the French media - then rapidly removed - nobody - not one person has ever remarked on it - even when US / Trump / Hollywood bashing

Im inclined to agree Fake news.

My personal example of what Hollywood and celebrity worship is really all about.  It was 3 or 4 years ago.  My neighbors invited us and other neighbors to attend the yearly Super Bowl party at their house.   There were about 10 middle age couples and a few children and teenagers there.   Beyonce was the halftime show.  Through most of the football game, people were just socializing and not paying too much attention to the game.  Then, the halftime show came on and Beyonce came out, dressed like a high dollar rich man's call girl.  The entire room got quiet, and for the next 15 minutes every person in the house, except myself was absolutely glued to one of the 3 TVs that were on, all staring at Beyonce parading around on 6-inch heels and thrusting her barely-covered crotch into the camera lens over and over, and singing about fame, fortune, and promiscuity.  It was like everyone was hypnotized.  I felt like an outsider because I seemed to be the only person not under the spell of what was going on.  It was so bizarre that I have never forgotten that experience.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Reinold said:

SO are you saying you were talking metaphorically?

What you said was:

GENUINELY: Really, purely.

LITERALLY: not metaphorically, NOT figuratively.

You are spreading false information, and you are DOUBLING DOWN on that false info.

Admit that you are wrong, and that you made up that fake news, and we can all move on.

Justin Bieber Fans Literally Kiss The Ground He Walks On

justin-bieber-fans-literally-kiss-the-gr

justin-bieber-fans-literally-kiss-the-gr

https://piximus.net/celebrities/justin-bieber-fans-literally-kiss-the-ground-he-walks-on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Lui said:

That's the future right there. 

There´s much worse.

44 MILLION VIEWS IN ONE WEEK.  THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GIVING THE YOUTH. SATANISM

Check out the Viligant Citizen website for their critique of Billie Eilish, her previous songs and the lyrics to this song.

"MY LUCIFER IS LONELY"

https://vigilantcitizen.com/

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 9/10/2019 at 3:23 AM, Reinold said:

I have never seen or even heard of someone believing that a Hollywood actor is a God

I wish I could say the same.  Most people view them as reprobate sacks of dung.  However, there are some who behave as if they know these people first hand.  It seems to fill a void in their lives.

A large number of Hollywood actors views themselves as gods.  I have no doubt many children have been molested.  It's more common than we think even at the non-elite levels.

Edited by JacksonsGhost

We will never be free while Justin Baby...erm Bieber...walks the earth.

Here's another video

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

There´s much worse.

44 MILLION VIEWS IN ONE WEEK.  THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GIVING THE YOUTH. SATANISM

Check out the Viligant Citizen website for their critique of Billie Eilish, her previous songs and the lyrics to this song.

"MY LUCIFER IS LONELY"

https://vigilantcitizen.com/

Here's Avril Lavigne's song. They are definitely pushing Satanism on the young.