Sign in to follow this  
Basket Case

Momentum pro Rothschild video

You seem to be starting form the position of wanting to debunk something just because it is not the official narrative.?

1 minute ago, It'sallbs said:

You seem to be starting form the position of wanting to debunk something just because it is not the official narrative.?

All l'm asking for is solid links and info into the Rothschild's true wealth and influence...
This is the best forum for that request...no ?
:O)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

All l'm asking for is solid links and info into the Rothschild's true wealth and influence...
This is the best forum for that request...no ?
:O)

I think it's very difficult to access their true worth because there are many members of the family and so many hidden assets in probably hundreds or thousands of various corporations. organisations and foundations.

The Rothschild family do still own a part of Israel  .... Caesarea.

The munincipality of Caesarea in Israel is the only munincipality owned partly by a private entity, i.e. Rothschild  rather than the State.

"In the 1922 census of Palestine, conducted by the British Mandate authorities, Caesarea had a population of 346; 288 Muslims, 32 Christians and 26 Jews"

After the establishment of the state of Israel, the Rothschild family agreed to transfer most of its land holdings to the new state. A different arrangement was reached for the 35,000 dunams of land the family owned in and around modern Caesarea: after turning over the land to the state, it was leased back (for a period of 200 years) to a new charitable foundation. In his will, Edmond James de Rothschild stipulated that this foundation would further education, arts and culture, and welfare in Israel. The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation was formed and run based on the funds generated by the sale of Caesarea land which the Foundation is responsible for maintaining. The Foundation is owned half by the Rothschild Family, and half by the State of Israel."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarea

http://www.caesarea.com/en/rothschild-famil

Tony Blair Visits Caesarea, an Israeli Rothschild Estate*

"Caesarea is a curious place for war criminal, and the Quartet’s Middle East envoy Tony Blair to wander off to, but so it is according to the Israeli ynet news. But that is where the home of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is – useful for slipping out of the limelight of citizen arrest, supporting the recent bloody Egyptian coup, and the ongoing bloodletting of millions Iraqis. The honor with which Blair seems to be showered with speaks plenty of his position amongst the cabal."

gpo-netanyahu-blair.jpg?zoom=2

https://hwaairfan.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/tony-blair-visits-caesarea-an-israeli-rothschild-estate/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Guest Atramento
Posted (edited)

Well I had a hard time to watch that little video....actually I can't get past the two and a half minute mark, the soy boy just piss's me off.

As to wealth a quick look brings

The Rothschild family’s net worth is $400 billion

Rothschild Family Net Worth

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild is a British financier who has an estimated net worth of $20 billion

So that fucs the $1.7B soy boy quoted

As to Napoleon well I very much doubt we could find any old records unless you can get access to this forum?

The Rothschild Archive Trust has created and maintains The Rothschild Research Forum

But old books do state that Nathan did use knowledge of the outcome to make shit heaps of dough!

Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Businessmen 1916

To Nathan Rothschild must be given the credit for a financial stroke that lifted the Rothschilds absolutely out and away from competition.

It was in the spring of Eighteen Hundred Fifteen...................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hidden Treasures Why Some Succeed While Others Fail 1887

On the morning of the 20th, the cunning and grasping Nathan appeared at the Stock Exchange, an embodiment of gloom. He mentioned, confidentially, of course, to his familiar that Blucher, at the head of his vast army of veterans, had been defeated by Napoleon, at Ligny, on the 16th and 17th, and there could be no hope for Wellington, with his comparatively small and undisciplined force...................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also this 1940 film about the Rothschilds (I have set it to start at the correctish point) shows that Nathan HAD advanced knowledge of the outcome (although the film portrays him to be saving the Uk <<<< yer right and I fart gold ingots which smell of smiling children)

And if you go here

https://family.rothschildarchive.org/estates

You can add up the value of the declared private estates (hint = a lot of sodding money)

I did a quick search on the companies Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild has been a director of and then looked at the filed accounts....I very quickly got to assets of near a £BILLION

Is there anything else within the last two mins of that soy boy, as I can't watch that shit!

Edited by Atramento
Add some quotes