liamandzoe

Screw it... We're doing it.

So for the past 2 years, my partner and I have been working on a book with the ultimate intention of self-publishing it. The aim, to expose to our readers new to this way of thinking, the control, manipulation of us and the illusory nature of our reality. 

Now, the book will more than likely be nothing new to anyone in this forum

However, like I said, the aim of the book was to attempt to bring this information and thoughts to a new audience. 

Obviously, we have had our reservations over releasing this project onto our immediate friends, family and anyone else who happens to get their hands on a copy. The usual reservations, fear of judgement mainly, professional reprocussions. But like the title of this post suggests, "screw it". We are in the final editing stage, and plan to self-publish soon. 

If you ate interested feel free to follow us on this journey, ask any questions you have and if you wanted, we could provide update son how it goes. 

Great .... well done ... the more people doing this can only help the situation ....

But don't go to print yet ! ...Put it on this forum first , then we can correct any errors you have ..

Why not start with just the first page??

Edited by oz93666

On 9/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, liamandzoe said:

So for the past 2 years, my partner and I have been working on a book with the ultimate intention of self-publishing it. The aim, to expose to our readers new to this way of thinking, the control, manipulation of us and the illusory nature of our reality. 

Now, the book will more than likely be nothing new to anyone in this forum

However, like I said, the aim of the book was to attempt to bring this information and thoughts to a new audience. 

Obviously, we have had our reservations over releasing this project onto our immediate friends, family and anyone else who happens to get their hands on a copy. The usual reservations, fear of judgement mainly, professional reprocussions. But like the title of this post suggests, "screw it". We are in the final editing stage, and plan to self-publish soon. 

If you ate interested feel free to follow us on this journey, ask any questions you have and if you wanted, we could provide update son how it goes.

How do you plan on promoting, publicising and selling it?