Jump to content
Golden Retriever

Undercover Moderator(s) who can alter posts on Social David Icke

Recommended Posts

Sod it.

 

If I get banned, then so be it.

 

What´s going on with this lack of transparency? Are there any other members with speical privileges to alter other

members' comments?

 

The member Jumpeogue has confirmed he was invited to be a "Moderator" by Gareth Icke, but his profile doesn´t say he´s a Moderator.

 

The member Jumpeogue recently altered a post made by SeanX on the Owen Jones thread which was picked up upon by another poster.

 

I sent a PM yesterday to clarify all of this to Screamingeagle (Moderator) and he/she has forwarded it to Gareth Icke to deal with. No reply from Gareth yet.

 

It´s a sorry state of affairs if there are undercover members who have special privileges.

 

See this thread from the bottom of page two to get the full picture.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Sod it.

 

If I get banned, then so be it.

 

 

No one would ever ban you Retriever ... I would put your understanding in the category of "Not to Bad" and there aint too many with you ..

 

It's a sad fact we are all subject to daily mind control/ influence ... just gently effecting our judgment ... People in moderator positions or management of forums will be particularly targeted , to them their decisions seem quiet fair and reasonable ... outsiders can see they're crazy and slowly bringing the forum down ....

 

Just something we have to put up with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

No one would ever ban you Retriever ... I would put your understanding in the category of "Not to Bad" and there aint too many with you ..

 

It's a sad fact we are all subject to daily mind control/ influence ... just gently effecting our judgment ... People in moderator positions or management of forums will be particularly targeted , to them their decisions seem quiet fair and reasonable ... outsiders can see they're crazy and slowly bringing the forum down ....

 

Just something we have to put up with.

 

But Oz  ... I don´t mind moderation, but why so hush hush?

 

Why doesn't Jumpeogue's Moderator status reflect in his profile?

 

How long has he been a moderator?

 

Are there any other members who have this privilege to alter other members's posts.

 

Why is it all so secret?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

But Oz  ... I don´t mind moderation, but why so hush hush?

Why doesn't Jumpeogue's Moderator status reflect in his profile?

How long has he been a moderator?

Are there any other members who have this privilege to alter other members's posts.

Why is it all so secret?

 

Those are reasonable questions , hopefully management or jumpeogue will supply an answer ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Those are reasonable questions , hopefully management or jumpeogue will supply an answer ...

 

SeanX thinks it´s all hunky dory.

 

Nothing to see here in his angry mind.  Let´s just move on.  I won´t.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you troll the troll you are naughty but they look the other way for the troll.

the point of a new forum was to track, and be slimy sneakily opaque

Edited by bamboozooka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sod it.

 

If I get banned, then so be it.

 

What´s going on with this lack of transparency? Are there any other members with speical privileges to alter other

members' comments?

 

The member Jumpeogue has confirmed he was invited to be a "Moderator" by Gareth Icke, but his profile doesn´t say he´s a Moderator.

 

The member Jumpeogue recently altered a post made by SeanX on the Owen Jones thread which was picked up upon by another poster.

 

I sent a PM yesterday to clarify all of this to Screamingeagle (Moderator) and he/she has forwarded it to Gareth Icke to deal with. No reply from Gareth yet.

 

It´s a sorry state of affairs if there are undercover members who have special privileges.

 

See this thread from the bottom of page two to get the full picture.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The last three pages of the Owen Jones thread have been deleted in the last hour by Jumpeogue, so people reading thread this

won´t be able to judge for themselves.

 

So much for freedom of speech. I'll get me coat.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Those are reasonable questions , hopefully management or jumpeogue will supply an answer ...

GR was given an answer and he doesn't believe the answer I gave him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

GR was given an answer and he doesn't believe the answer I gave him.

 

When did your become a Moderator?  Tell the forum. All open, nothing to hide?

 

You never answered that question.

 

You have deleted dozens of comments today because it exposes you.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

When did your become a Moderator?  Tell the forum. All open, nothing to hide?

 

You never answered that question.

 

You have deleted dozens of comments today because it exposes you.

if I gave you an answer you would still say 'i dont believe you'.

Edited by Jumpeogue
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jumpeogue said:

if I gave you an answer you would still say 'i dont believe you'.

 

You never gave a proper answer.

 

You said once a Mod, always a Mod. 

 

In which month did you become a Moderator on Social David Icke?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

You never gave a proper answer.

 

You said once a Mod, always a Mod. 

 

In which month did you become a Moderator on Social David Icke?

 

 

 

which forum are you talking about, this one or the old one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jumpeogue said:

which forum are you talking about, this one or the old one?

 

It´s quite clear. This one. Social David Icke is what this forum is called, as in my comment above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

It´s quite clear. This one. Social David Icke is what this forum is called, as in my comment above.

Aug 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

But Oz  ... I don´t mind moderation, but why so hush hush?

 

Why doesn't Jumpeogue's Moderator status reflect in his profile?

 

How long has he been a moderator?

 

Are there any other members who have this privilege to alter other members's posts.

 

Why is it all so secret?

 

Obviously we can’t tell you .

 

its all secret at the moment. 

 

 But a list of members who will be banned immediately has been drawn up. 

 

Obviously you can appreciate we have been caught off guard by this leak and new appointment- but hopefully the full coup will be completed by midnight - and I will reign  as the supreme head of this forum. 

 

Icke has already signed the papers. He did it with a heavy heart. Sadly I had to have gareth arrested and locked up as he wouldn’t accept my command . 

 

Im now just thinking of a new name.....

Edited by Seanx
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent news 

 

A seanx cheerleader becomes moderator

 

The power of the ADL.compells you :p 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gareth will gave you reply when he finds time

 

nobody can become "moderator" on his own

someone has to gave him/her  permission,authorisation on his/her acc so the tools for moderation  can become visible.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

Gareth will gave you reply when he finds time

 

nobody can become "moderator" on his own

someone has to gave him/her  permission,authorisation on his/her acc so the tools for moderation  can become visible.....

 Surely that would be common sense to most people! 

 

And yet it has to be pointed out! 

 

I will  talk to you privately about all the other changes coming.

Edited by Seanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Screamingeagle said:

Gareth will gave you reply when he finds time

 

nobody can become "moderator" on his own

someone has to gave him/her  permission,authorisation on his/her acc so the tools for moderation  can become visible.....

 

Thanks.

 

The appointment of Jumpeogue as a Moderator on 21 August lacked transparency.  That's my gripe.

 

I think it's a good idea if a Moderator's status is reflected in their profile, like it is with you Screamingeagle.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I think it's a good idea if a Moderator's status is reflected in their profile, like it is with you Screamingeagle

i agree,i'm sure Gareth will sort it out as soon as he can.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Thanks.

 

The appointment of Jumpeogue as a Moderator on 21 August lacked transparency.  That's my gripe.

 

I think it's a good idea if a Moderator's status is reflected in their profile, like it is with you Screamingeagle.

 

yeah that's crazy!
 

why is there is there a mod gestapo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made them a mod as they have experience of moderating on the old forum, and we're always looking for as much help as we can get. Nowt sinister going on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, garethicke said:

I made them a mod as they have experience of moderating on the old forum, and we're always looking for as much help as we can get. Nowt sinister going on. 

 

the sinister thing going on is the dissapperance of posts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×