Golden Retriever

Undercover Moderator(s) who can alter posts on Social David Icke

The freedom of speech thread is closed to further comment. In the words of Littlejohn "you couldn't make it up" 

Cracking work Jumpy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lui said:

The freedom of speech thread is closed to further comment. In the words of Littlejohn "you couldn't make it up" 

Cracking work Jumpy. 

They are having a conflab - private messenger. Here come the deletions and or suspensions. I have already sent a formal complaint to Gareth, I suggest everyone reading this and the other thread does the same. This is just not cricket. It's like giving Steve Smith some sandpaper and saying go on, nobody is looking - clearly when none is needed.

Ink has been redacted, he was a mod for how many days? Dear oh dear. 

6 minutes ago, Lui said:

Ink has been redacted, he was a mod for how many days? Dear oh dear. 

How do you know this?

1 hour ago, Edna Clouds said:

This is just crazy. How can we survive as a forum with this going on?

By the looks of things they are preparing to pul the plug I would say, shame really and all due to a couple of rouge members hell bent on frontal attacking models.

Only read the first page and saw a few posts after (going on forever...). Can anyone honestly answer; this isn't one of those forums where the mods can alter and delete your posts with no word or warning and there be NO EVIDENCE that the post even existed...right? I'm not going through that shit again (losing huge posts you spent an hour on that just vanish). On other forums I've literaly spent hours trying to locate posts I find just had "vanished."

23 minutes ago, Master X said:

Only read the first page and saw a few posts after (going on forever...). Can anyone honestly answer; this isn't one of those forums where the mods can alter and delete your posts with no word or warning and there be NO EVIDENCE that the post even existed...right? I'm not going through that shit again (losing huge posts you spent an hour on that just vanish). On other forums I've literaly spent hours trying to locate posts I find just had "vanished."

Well .... All forum software gives 'groups' different privileges. So Admin have total access .... then Moderators have what is called Editing access ( there can also be different levels of mods) .... and of course Members have posting access .... and Guests just Read access (or at times no access).

So to answer this bit ....

29 minutes ago, Master X said:

this isn't one of those forums where the mods can alter and delete your posts with no word or warning and there be NO EVIDENCE that the post even existed

All forums and thus All mods on All forums .... can do the above.

What you should find here though is .... if you post something which needs editing or soft deleting (this means that the post becomes 'hidden' but is still there in the thread and can be returned) or in some cases your post is deleted (which means removed from the thread .... but this software then holds it for 30 days in a backup and it could be found and returned) .... then you will get a PM (private message) from the mod wanting to discuss the post.

Now some members do not wish to communicate with the mods and so ignore the PM .... and decide instead to post about the edit or deletion which then just gets all out of hand!

This thread is all to do with a particular ex-mod at a single point in time.

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2019 at 1:51 PM, ink said:

Well .... All forum software gives 'groups' different privileges. So Admin have total access .... then Moderators have what is called Editing access ( there can also be different levels of mods) .... and of course Members have posting access .... and Guests just Read access (or at times no access).

So to answer this bit ....

All forums and thus All mods on All forums .... can do the above.

What you should find here though is .... if you post something which needs editing or soft deleting (this means that the post becomes 'hidden' but is still there in the thread and can be returned) or in some cases your post is deleted (which means removed from the thread .... but this software then holds it for 30 days in a backup and it could be found and returned) .... then you will get a PM (private message) from the mod wanting to discuss the post.

Now some members do not wish to communicate with the mods and so ignore the PM .... and decide instead to post about the edit or deletion which then just gets all out of hand!

This thread is all to do with a particular ex-mod at a single point in time.

Thanks for your reply!

On 9/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, garethicke said:

I made them a mod as they have experience of moderating on the old forum, and we're always looking for as much help as we can get. Nowt sinister going on. 

You made a mistake. Nothing wrong with that. 

But to ignore the many warnings of regular members about JumpRogue was complacent.

:classic_laugh:

The drama!  The Horror!  And fucking seanx too?  Jeezus.... that joke was over with years ago, not for some I guess.  Glad I missed it.