Jump to content
Dinoman

General Election and No Brexit ?

Recommended Posts

Here's what I think will happen and i could be wrong but i think this has all been planned .

1. MPs will oppose No Deal Brexit tomorrow .

2. This will force Boris Johnson to call a General Election in October 

3. There will be a hung Parliament with the Lib Dems , SNP teaming up with Labour to form a Government.

4. Brexit will be cancelled !

We won't be leaving the EU! 

It's a fix and we have been fooled !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or

1. MPs will oppose No Deal Brexit tomorrow .

2. This will force Boris Johnson to call a General Election in October 

3. There will be a hung Parliament with the Brexit party and conservatives teaming up to push through Brexit.

4. We leave the EU on the 31st

its a fix but it backfired big time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dinoman said:

Here's what I think will happen and i could be wrong but i think this has all been planned .

1. MPs will oppose No Deal Brexit tomorrow .

2. This will force Boris Johnson to call a General Election in October 

3. There will be a hung Parliament with the Lib Dems , SNP teaming up with Labour to form a Government.

4. Brexit will be cancelled !

We won't be leaving the EU! 

It's a fix and we have been fooled !

 

yes

 

there is no need for another election. an election wouldn't properly be a brexit vote but would be a brexit vote by proxy where people would vote for the political party they think would deliver what they want but that might require them voting for parties they otherwise wouldn't vote for. Theresa already had a snap election which she did her best to lose.

 

the public already voted on brexit and they want to leave the EU. Anything else is simply an effort to derail brexit

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

3. There will be a hung Parliament with the Brexit party and conservatives teaming up to push through Brexit.

 

what if the tories don't really want brexit and are just trying to find a way to sink brexit while pretending that they gave it their best shot to get it through?

 

this way they can shrug and say to the british people 'we tried' when really they didn't

 

the referendum gave them a democratic mandate to push brexit through. 3 years later and we are still waiting for it to be delivered

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dinoman said:

Here's what I think will happen and i could be wrong but i think this has all been planned .

1. MPs will oppose No Deal Brexit tomorrow .

2. This will force Boris Johnson to call a General Election in October 

3. There will be a hung Parliament with the Lib Dems , SNP teaming up with Labour to form a Government.

4. Brexit will be cancelled !

We won't be leaving the EU! 

It's a fix and we have been fooled !

 

 

  No, mate this is what is believed by people with close links to DUP think what is planned.

 

Boris will call snap election and will probably win very easily . With Corbyn as labour leader this is almost certain.

 

then with a sufficient majority , the Eu will do a deal and change the agreement to let Britain out of the backstop . Boris won’t need the DUP anymore - he will tell them to fuck off and both sides will agree to a NI only specific backstop.

 

the changed withdrawal agreement  will pass ....and then we will all be bored to death with 10  years of tedious trade negotiations. 

 

And the boris will live happily ever after.

 

the only snag: if labour cop onto themselves and replace Corbyn with a moderate like Keir Starmer - then all will change. 

Edited by Seanx
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, muir said:

 

what if the tories don't really want brexit and are just trying to find a way to sink brexit while pretending that they gave it their best shot to get it through?

 

this way they can shrug and say to the british people 'we tried' when really they didn't

 

the referendum gave them a democratic mandate to push brexit through. 3 years later and we are still waiting for it to be delivered

Another very real possibility there muir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seanx said:

 

 

  No, mate this is what is believed by people with close links to DUP think what is planned.

 

Boris will call snap election and will probably win very easily . With Corbyn as labour leader this is almost certain.

 

then with a sufficient majority , the Eu will do a deal and change the agreement to let Britain out of the backstop . Boris won’t need the DUP anymore - he will tell them to fuck off and both sides will agree to a NI only specific backstop.

 

the changed withdrawal agreement  will pass ....and then we will all be bored to death with 10 of tedious trade negotiations. 

 

And the boris will live happily ever after.

 

the only snag: if labour cop onto themselves and replace Corbyn with a moderate like Keir Starmer - then all will change. 

that's definitely another possible scenario worth considering 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Another very real possibility there muir.

 

what more do they need?

 

lets say the tories limp through the election with a narrow victory

 

will that be the end of the attempts to derail brexit? No they will just try something else

 

the only thing that will end the jostling is to deliver brexit except even after that there will be political parties who then run on a ''we will rejoin the EU'' ticket

 

So really the only thing that can rescue people from being controlled by globalist superstates run by corporate socialists is if enough people realise that all the horrific crimes of history(eg genocide under the bolsheviks and nazis and mao) along with the banking frauds and the austerity and the crashing fertility and the wars and the satanic pedophilia are all the work of the corporate socialists behind the EU but it seems that all the information and exposes in the world won't wake all the people upto that!

 

the amount of people who still rally behind corporate-satanic-pedophilia-genocide-authoritarianism is disturbing

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, muir said:

 

yes

 

there is no need for another election. an election wouldn't properly be a brexit vote but would be a brexit vote by proxy where people would vote for the political party they think would deliver what they want but that might require them voting for parties they otherwise wouldn't vote for. Theresa already had a snap election which she did her best to lose.

 

the public already voted on brexit and they want to leave the EU. Anything else is simply an effort to derail brexit

I think your right, the EU is the priority not the people , like you say it's been three years now and we still haven't left the EU and we never will, it's all been a total stitch up , they don't care if they lose the election to them it's better than losing the EU .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, muir said:

 

what more do they need?

 

lets say the tories limp through the election with a narrow victory

 

will that be the end of the attempts to derail brexit? No they will just try something else

 

the only thing that will end the jostling is to deliver brexit except even after that there will be political parties who then run on a ''we will rejoin the EU'' ticket

 

So really the only thing that can rescue people from being controlled by globalist superstates run by corporate socialists is if enough people realise that all the historic crimes of history along with the banking frauds and the austerity and the crashing fertility and the wars and the satanic pedophilia are all the work of the corporate socialists behind the EU but it seems that all the information and exposes in the world won't wake all the people upto that!

Do you think it will come to civil unrest then? I think if they try what you suggest and thwart brexit that way, it will be the catalyst to bring people out on the streets as the poll tax did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i believe Brexit has happened already and 9/11 and 7/7 was the consequences of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

i believe Brexit has happened already and 9/11 and 7/7 was the consequences of it.

 

Is that parody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Is that parody?

 

Thats your new Moderator 

 

Behold the wisdom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I just noticed I got another warning point so thats two now

 

Both of them given for giving as good as I get to seanx

 

So just wanted to make it clear that jumpogue can go.fuck themselves as well 

 

See this ? 

 

* middle finger * 

 

Thats my eternal gift to you 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you given prawnx any warning points for hurling abuse at everyone on a daily basis ? 

 

What the fuck is this supposed to be about then if not creating another progressive circle jerk ? 

 

Might as well be the BBC comments section if you cowards get your way 

 

Did I forget to give you the middle finger ? 

 

Here it is again 

 

* middle finger * 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Do you think it will come to civil unrest then? I think if they try what you suggest and thwart brexit that way, it will be the catalyst to bring people out on the streets as the poll tax did.

 

by pretending that they are working towards brexit they have managed to avoid the wrath of the public

 

however what they need to do is hand over power to the parties that are against brexit and those parties can then simply claim that they have a political mandate to block brexit

 

if the public then protest the politicians can use the apparatus of the state against them by claiming that the protestors are disrupting the 'democratic process'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrA said:

Oh I just noticed I got another warning point so thats two now

 

Both of them given for giving as good as I get to seanx

 

So just wanted to make it clear that jumpogue can go.fuck themselves as well 

 

See this ? 

 

* middle finger * 

 

Thats my eternal gift to you 

if there are any posts you would like me to look at please report that post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, muir said:

 

by pretending that they are working towards brexit they have managed to avoid the wrath of the public

 

however what they need to do is hand over power to the parties that are against brexit and those parties can then simply claim that they have a political mandate to block brexit

 

if the public then protest the politicians can use the apparatus of the state against them by claiming that the protestors are disrupting the 'democratic process'

I think you may be underestimating the feeling of betrayal that will be felt by no Brexit. if you go on youtube and watch any live shows that are remotely pro brexit something like LBC with Nigel, read the comments seen how many references to blowing things up if we don't leave there are. Now you must be stupid to make a threat like that that can easily be tracked back to you, however wonder how many people  are out there who aren't stupid enough to say something like that on a publicly view able forum but have the necessary skills to build IED's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I think you may be underestimating the feeling of betrayal that will be felt by no Brexit. if you go on youtube and watch any live shows that are remotely pro brexit something like LBC with Nigel, read the comments seen how many references to blowing things up if we don't leave there are. Now you must be stupid to make a threat like that that can easily be tracked back to you, however wonder how many people  are out there who aren't stupid enough to say something like that on a publicly view able forum but have the necessary skills to build IED's

 

then those people would be treated as 'terrorists' and the corporate media would condemn them and the establishment would use the full force of the state apparatus against them

 

meanwhile the remainers would protest out in the streets claiming the moral high ground; in fact they'd push a narrative that the problem in the world is not satanic-pedo-corporate socialists but is in fact 'white nationalists' and they would call for them to be chemically castrated or just generally wiped out of existence. They would actually beg the state to do this

 

The whole point is that at the moment the brexit supporters have the moral high ground because they won a democratic vote fair and square. So in order to rob them of their legitimacy the remainer establishment is twisting this way and that way to try and find ways to derail brexit while pretending to give a rats ass about democracy. I don't think the tories are independent of that. I think the tories also want to remain in the EU but have to pretend to respect the will of the people by giving lip service to delivering brexit while not actually doing it and instead seeking for new ways to disrupt the process of leaving the EU

 

This can be achieved through passing the baton through the electoral process to a political party or a coalition of political parties that are pro EU-satanic-pedo-corporate-socialist

 

Then those pro EU satanic-corporate socialist politicians can publically claim that the public has given them a mandate to overturn the referendum results and they can then demonise any dissent to that and use the state apparatus against any dissenters

 

the remain part of the population have proven themselves to be such craven liars and slippery bastards that they will not utter a single word in defence of their fellow workers as the state crushes them

 

 

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think its a political civil war.

very difficult to be a tory voter atm with any EU opinion

difficult to be a labour voter atm with any EU opinion

 

party politics 'gegging' into a referendum result is embarrassing and dishonourable for those trying to move the house against the referendum result

 

the media love mixing up the referendum and general election politics.

 

its fubar yet i suspect that Rees-Mogg will be filibustering the shit out of parliament in the coming weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, zArk said:

i think its a political civil war.

very difficult to be a tory voter atm with any EU opinion

difficult to be a labour voter atm with any EU opinion

 

we don't need a general election to decide brexit as we already had a referendum to decide it

 

all we need now is the party currently in power ie the government of the day to live upto its responsibilities and deliver brexit

 

all i hear is a lot of talk but no action

 

first of all we had that witch theresa may conspiring with the EU to delay and obfuscate the whole process....and why do i call her a 'witch'? because of her role in selecting the heads of the investigation into elite pedophilia where she just kept selecting people who had ties to the accused members of the establishment.

 

Now we have boris ''i have a dream of european unity' talking tough while actually trying to throw away responsiblity through ANOTHER general election when theresa may already had one where she made a whole load of policy proposals that were aimed at screwing her core tory support thereby weakening the position of the government

 

you have to wonder what the tories are going to do next to avoid having to take us out of the EU?

 

what shit are they going to pull next?

 

 

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still having router connection issues but...

 

It's too late. We can't really go back and pretend nothing has happened and we are all friends again in this United Kingdom.

I hope Scotland and Wales do make a break from the Union and best of luck gaining entry to the EU. So many fingers to point, so much blame to be allocated to.

And I bet they will still buy poppies and observe remembrance silences. But it's too late. The postwar dream died last century yet it's still clung to.

We can't get everyone on the same page (even if you are reading a sentence behind or ahead) and we haven't got as many skills to be self sufficient as the Brexiteers claim.

A tiny minority will still have too much money, and we will be the insects in a glass jar, shook for entertainment.

 

And that's my optimistic outlook on the whole shitshow! Join me next time for another scream against the howling void that is our human existence.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hayed joe said:

I hope Scotland and Wales do make a break from the Union and best of luck gaining entry to the EU.

 

what do you think will happen when they join the EU?

EU SUPERSTATE: Brussels 'to force EVERY member state to adopt euro by 2025'

BRUSSELS officials want every European Union country to be using the euro by 2025, a bombshell new report has claimed.

By Tom Parfitt

PUBLISHED: 14:38, Mon, May 22, 2017 | UPDATED: 10:48, Thu, May 25, 2017
 

Smart Metering deployment in the European Union

The Commission issued the document "Benchmarking smart metering deployment in the EU-27 with a focus on electricity", jointly drafted by DG ENER and JRC, as COM(2014)356. This report gauges progress in the deployment of intelligent metering in the EU Member States on the basis of economic assessments of long-term costs and benefits (CBAs) of electricity and gas smart metering prepared by Member States and submitted to the Commission in line with Third Energy Package provisions. It also provides summary information on received Member States’ deployment plans and highlights best practices and lessons learned.

Member States are required to ensure the implementation of smart metering under EU energy market legislation in the Third Energy Package. This implementation may be subject to a long-term cost-benefit analysis (CBA). In cases where the CBA is positive, there is a roll-out target of 80% market penetration for electricity by 2020.

https://ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu/smart-metering-deployment-european-union

 

EU army: Brussels ‘delighted’ that Angela Merkel and Macron want to create European military force

Jean-Claude Juncker tries to claim credit for idea

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-army-angela-merkel-macron-germany-france-military-european-commission-juncker-a8633196.html

EU plans migrant quotas forcing states to 'share' burden

This article is more than 4 years old

Proposal to divide up numbers between member countries in wake of Mediterranean crisis could pit Germany, which backs scheme, against UK

Ian Traynor in Brussels

Sun 10 May 2015 20.00 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/10/european-commission-migrant-quota-plan-mediterranean-crisis

 

 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 9/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, Dinoman said:

1. MPs will oppose No Deal Brexit tomorrow .

 

Well just now that is number 1 that has happened. I expect Boris Johnson to call a General Election in October. As it stands in the pools, there will be a hung Parliament with the Conservatives teaming up with Brexit party to form a Government.

Brexit will be forced through somehow to ensure we leave the EU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×