Dinoman

General Election and No Brexit ?

as regards brexit - i will believe it when it happens - if labour voters in those constituencies which voted leave can abandon their tribal allegiance and vote for a candidate pro brexit  - that would help, but then i dont hold much hope in that.

UK EU.jpeg

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

as regards brexit - i will believe it when it happens - if labour voters in those constituencies which voted leave can abandon their tribal allegiance and vote for a candidate pro brexit  - that would help, but then i dont hold much hope in that.

UK EU.jpeg

Gave me a chuckle that one 

From events yesterday evening it seems Parliament is now occupied by a Speaker and other (Right Honorable) Members who have broken their solemn oaths of allegiance they gave when first becoming an MP.

Sinn Fein members take such oath making very seriously and won't take up their seats accordingly.

If the situation is unchallenged then the government has been overthrown in a coup and the people of this country are in peril.

On 9/3/2019 at 10:26 PM, endoftheworld said:

...Brexit will be forced through somehow to ensure we leave the EU!

Except that we won't leave at all. These MP's are doing everything they can to stop it including threats to the one who stood up and made a statement about what is really going on while all this nonsense takes place....

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/hero-brexit-lord-james-blackheath-threatened-over-eu-defence-union

Read the article and make your own mind up...

On 9/4/2019 at 4:14 AM, serpentine said:

From events yesterday evening it seems Parliament is now occupied by a Speaker and other (Right Honorable) Members who have broken their solemn oaths of allegiance they gave when first becoming an MP..

The EU era issued in a rampant Corporate policy and the notion that Parliament /EU was above the people.

this corporate ideology has permeated the halls of the commons and lords, suits are always looking to expand the legislatures power.

there are personages of parliament that wish to subsumed the entire uk law system into the EU corporate law state.

they are crazy hell bent on holding everyone as a citizen, subject to their offices.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:59 AM, georgesmiley said:

UK EU.jpeg

Hears some more to chuckle at. if nothing else this shit storm has brought out the humor in the Brits.

gu.png

hfghj.png

giug.png

Untitled.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Ahh the whale joke is the funniest thing ive seen on here jay lol

• Like 1